Dogs can bite their handlers, but I don’t think that’s what you’re asking me.
我不知道 我是说 它会转而攻击他吗
I don’t know. I mean, could he have, like, turned on him?
就是在战斗进行中
In the middle of a battle or a firefight or something?
你怎么会有这种想法
What would make you think something like that?
我哥哥的朋友泰勒 在他死的时候和他在一起
My brother’s friend Tyler. He was with him when he died.
他最近回来了
And he came home recently.
也许他跟我爸说了一些麦克斯的事
I don’t know, I guess he told my dad some stuff about Max.
-泰勒·哈恩 -对
-Tyler Harne? -Yeah.
他有没有告诉你♥爸♥ 他为什么早回来五个月
Did he tell your dad why he was home five months early?
我不清楚 也许是他受伤了
I don’t know, I mean, I guess he got hurt or something.
-这是他说的 -也许另有原因
-That’s what he said. -Or something.
行政性除役 没有说受伤的事
Administrative separation. It doesn’t say anything about an injury.
你是说他撒谎
Are you saying he lied?
我能看到的就是这么多
Well, that’s all I could get here. Yeah.
我会查的 另外…
I’ll look into it. In the meantime…
这是保密的
This is classified.
-别给我惹麻烦 好吗 -好的
-So don’t get me in trouble, okay? -Okay.
只能你自己看
For your eyes only.
-这是什么 -这是顶级机密
-So, what is it? -It’s top secret, okay?
别人都不能看
Hey, no one else can see this.
好啦 知道了
All right, give it already.
你看这些墨西哥狗
Yo, check out these Mexican dogs, man.
我想十条小的能放倒一条大的
Be thinking 10 small dudes can take down one big one.
也许是军犬…
It’s probably some kind of military dog…
训练教材
training instructions so…
这是顶级机密
That’s top secret?
我要告诉”基地” 我们的军队给狗吃的是什么
I’ll tell al Qaeda the Army feeds our dogs Kibbles ‘n Bits.
那样美国就完了
Be the end of America.
你还没看过吗
You haven’t watched it yet?
没有 我想我应该和别人一起看
No. I figured I should watch it with someone…
好帮我看出点什么来
who could make head or tail of it.
贾斯汀 这里没有秘密
Justin, there’s no big secret to this.
麦克斯只是要知道你想要他 而且是真心实意的
Max just has to know that you want him, and there’s no faking it.
你不是那种 用狗来吸引女孩的人吧
Or are you one of those guys who uses his dog to pick up girls?
这是大灯泡发出的声音 别忘了
That’s the sound of the third wheel squeaking, yo.
这是我的家
This is my house, remember?
对不起打搅你做大事了
I’m sorry to interrupt your important activities…
比如说躲在房♥间里 在照片分享上追女孩
like hiding in your room and stalking girls on Instagram.
你们俩让我恶心
Y’all two are making me throw up in my own mouth.
我出去一下就回来
I’m gonna be out back.
我们来看看
Let’s check it out.
坐下 坐下
Sit. Sit.
-欢迎来到训练营 麦克斯 -就是这样
-Welcome to training school, Max. -There we go.
对 它真的很有潜力
Yeah, he’s definitely got some potential.
来啊 好样的 加油
Come on. Yeah, good boy. Good boy. Come on.
-领着它 领着他 -好的 给你
-Lead him on, lead him on. -All right. Here it is.
预备…跑 跳起来
Ready, go. Up!
-跳得不好 -你必须跳过去
-Oh, man, bad hop. -You got to get over that.
-就这样 就这样 -放开
-Here we go, here we go! -Let him go!
-好样的…你来试试 -是 长官
-Good boy. Why don’t you give it a shot? -Yes, sir.
坐下 很好 好样的
Sit. Good. Good boy.
-干得好 -趴下 趴下…很好 麦克斯
-Good job. -Down. Down. Good boy, Max.
-那是你哥哥吗 -对
-Is that your brother? -Yeah.
过来 坐下 很好…趴下
Come. Sit. Good boy. Down.
-如果你需要 我可以出去待会 -没关系
-If you want, I can go out back. -It’s okay.
你可以待在这
-Come. Hold. -You can stay.
太快了 坐下
Too quick. Sit.
看来它信任你了
Looks like you earned his trust.
祝贺你 文考特
Congratulations, Wincott.
-麦克斯现在是你的责任了 -谢谢你 长官
-Max is your responsibility now. -Thank you, sir.
来吧 来吧 跳起来 干得好
Come on, come on. Jump! Good boy!
好样的 就这样
Good job. There we go.
好的
-All right. -Yeah.
去搜查
Go search, come on. Search.
-好样的 -搜查 搜查
Good boy. Search. Search.
麦克斯 搜查 搜查
Max. Search. Search.
很好 过来 在这刨
Good boy. Come on. Dig it out of there!
好样的 麦克斯 继续刨 好样的
Max, come on. Good boy. Dig. Good boy.
太快了 我跟不上
Too fast for me, buddy.
起 起 起 起
And up! Up! Up! Up! Up!
好样的
Good boy. Yeah.
你干嘛拍我们休息的样子
You got to film my break?
你应该拍我们的辛苦工作 对吗 麦克斯
You’re supposed to film us working hard. Right, Max?
今天干得好 干得好
Good work today, bud. Good work.
我应该挑一个有荫凉的地方
I should have picked a shady spot, buddy.
别再晒着了
Get out of that sun.
-他说谎 -谁说谎
-He’s a liar. -Who’s a liar?
贾斯汀 你最好出来
Yo, Justin. Better come outside.
不行 听着 我不想再听什么借口 把我的钱给我
No, no, no. Listen, I don’t wanna hear any excuses. Just get my money.
我不管 把我的钱给我
Yeah, whatever. Just get my money.
再见
Bye.
好啊 好啊
Well, well, well.
我出来转转 居然碰上了你
Just making the rounds and look who turns up. Heh.
你哥哥绝对不会来这一片
You know, would have never found your brother around these parts.
不过我也为凯尔的事难过
I’m sorry to hear about Kyle, though. Semper fi.
他是唯一 能在摔跤场上把我撂倒的人
He was the only dude on the wrestling squad that was able to take me down.
我想让他跟我一起干
Tried to get him to do business with me.
他根本不甩我
He turned me down cold.
我猜他要是回来了 肯定跟我不对
I have a feeling we would have beefed if he came back…
所以这样对大家都好 对不对
so I guess it’s for the best, right? Right?
-随你怎么说 -我就是这么说的
-If you say so. -I do say so.
你的胆子真不小
You got some big cojones asking for that…
居然敢为那个游戏多要两百块
extra 200 bills for that game you ripped.
如果不值得 那就别买♥♥
If it ain’t worth it, just don’t buy it.
你听见啦 楚伊
You hear that, Chuy?
你应该跟他学着硬气一点
You could pick up some attitude from this kid.
这个吓人的小妞是谁
Who’s this Morticia-looking mamita?
是我的表姐卡门
That’s my cousin Carmen.
-你的表姐 -对 我妈妈那边的
-Your cousin? -Yeah, on my mom’s side.
嘿 你怎么不去…
Hey, how about you go, like…
化个妆 穿条裙子
fix your makeup or go put on a dress or something?
怎么了 泰勒
Hey, what’s up, Tyler?
别走远
Yeah, don’t trip.
我的人一会就到 对
My people are gonna be there, yeah.
我这就去 再见
I’m on my way. Bye.
《全面格斗4》下周四发行
“Total Combat 4” comes out next Thursday.
你按老价钱给我破解 那就没事
You rip that for me at regular rate and we’re good.
否则 我们就有麻烦了
Otherwise, we’re gonna have a problem.
我听说过你
I heard about you.
你在第一浸信会 把一个班的海豹队员都拖倒了
You tore up that squad of Navy SEALs over at First Baptist.
不错
Nice.
把游戏给我
Get me that game.
嘿…预付款
Hey, up… Up front.
周五给我
By Friday.
这是为什么
Ow! What’s that for?
你为什么允许他羞辱我
Why’d you let him disrespect me?
-我没听见贾斯汀抱怨什么 -他正好路过
-I didn’t hear Justin say anything. -He happened to be making the rounds?
-你告诉他我会来 -他一直追着我要那个游戏
-You told him I was coming. -He’s been on me about that game, yo.
非常感谢 我明天给你打电♥话♥
Thanks for everything. I’ll call you tomorrow.
你自己有电♥话♥才会打的
You would if you had a phone, fool.
好吧 麦克斯 让我看看你的本领 去搜索
All right, Max. Let’s see what you can do. Go search.
怎么了 你跟丢了
What happened, boy? Did you lose him?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey. Shh. Shh.
他很喜欢 但是想确认你不仅只有这支枪
He likes it. Just wants to make sure you have more than this one RPK-74.
告诉他这只是样品展示
Tell him this is strictly show and tell.
-其余的在哪 -放在一个安全的地方
-Where are the rest? -It’s stored in a safe place.
按照谈妥的价钱 先存一半到我的账户上
We’ll deliver it when half the agreed-on sum…
我们就发货
is deposited into my account.
用这个你可以撕碎直升机
You can tear up a chopper with this.
但如果你真的想打鸟的话…
But if you really wanna take down a bird…
去拿火箭筒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!