-对了 帮我修草坪 -然后把垃圾拿出去
-Yeah, come mow my lawn! -After that, take my trash out!
好吧
Right.
好吧 麦克斯 坐下
Okay, sit. Max, sit.
麦克斯 你要是惹祸 就一辈子别想出门…
Max, you mess up now, you’re grounded for life.
明白吗
You understand?
天啊 走吧 麦克斯
My God. Come on, Max.
就是这些 没有特技 翻转…
That’s it? No tricks? Flips?
你做一个我看看
Well, how about you do it?
嘿 麦克斯
Hey, Max.
你怎么没有被拴住
What are you doing off-leash?
你今天的心情好点啦
You in a better mood today or something?
贾斯汀 我想给你打电♥话♥
Yo, Justin, I was gonna call you,
但是又不想打到你家里
but I didn’t want to be calling your house.
弄个手♥机♥吧 赶上新世纪
Get a cell, join the 21 st century.
看看你 盯着那个白人男孩不放
Ooh. Look at you, girl, making googly-eyes at that white boy.
-要背叛你的种族吗 -墨西哥人不是一个种族 蠢货
-Being a traitor to your race. -Mexican isn’t a race, stupid.
你不该把它这样带过来
Whoa. You shouldn’t be bringing him out like this.
我听说它把你哥哥的哥们撕碎了
Heard he tore up your brother’s homie.
就这样咬住他的脖子…
Had his teeth up at his throat like:
楚伊 有时候我很想像你一样
Chuy, sometimes I wish I could be you…
那样再来看这个世界就真是太棒了
so the world would seem so awesome all the time.
本来就很棒 只是你们的态度不对
It is awesome, B. Y’all just got a bad attitude.
好事情随时都在发生
Crazy awesome things are happening all the time.
-是吗 -贾斯汀
-Oh, yeah? -Yo, Justin!
-我们要走裂谷道 -好的
-We’re hitting Cutter’s Run. -Yeah.
-快走 -我随后就到
-Come on, man. -I’ll catch up in a second.
-你要去追那些人 -有什么不好的
-You’re gonna catch up to those guys? -Yeah. Why not?
–那麦克斯怎么办 -努力跟上就是了
-What about Max? -Try and keep up.
看来女孩还不太了解贾斯汀
It looks like homegirl don’t know my boy Justin too good yet.
我知道你的朋友有问题
I know your boy has problems.
家务做完了
Chores are over, y’all!
哇 啊
Whoa. Aah!
-贾斯汀 前面是死亡裂谷 -什么死亡裂谷
-Yo, Justin, that’s Cutter’s Doom! -What’s Cutter’s Doom?
贾斯汀
Justin!

Whoo!
-疯狂的白人 -什么
-Crazy white boy! -What?
你的狗都比你有理智
Even your dog has more sense than you.
我听不见 广过来告诉我
I can’t hear you. Come down here and tell me.
你疯了 贾斯汀…
Crazy, B! Justin…
真的很疼
Ow! Girl, that hurts.

Whoo!
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
那是什么
What, uh… What’s that?
你不在家的时候 你♥爸♥爸放在那的
Your father put it there while you were gone.
他不想和你为此争论
He does not want to argue with you about it.
谁要争论了
Who’s arguing?
记得吗 他一开始就不想要麦克斯
Didn’t want Max here in the first place, remember?
进去吧 麦克斯 听见了吗 进去
Go on. Max. Max, you heard me. Go on.
麦克斯
Max!
没事的 麦克斯 没事的 放松 放松
Max, it’s okay. It’s okay. Easy. Easy, boy. Easy. Shh.
没事的…嘿 嘿…没事了
It’s okay. Hey, hey, hey. It’s okay. It’s okay. Easy. It’s okay.
过来 过来 到屋里来
Hey. Come on. Come on. Come inside.
放松
Easy.
嘿 嘿 过来 来吧 来吧
Hey. Hey. Come on. Come on. Come on, Max.
进屋里去
Hey, let’s go inside. Let’s go inside.
过来 进屋里去 没事的
Come on. Let’s go inside. Hey, shh, it’s okay.
麦克斯 嘿 麦克斯
Max, hey. Hey, hey, Max.
嘿 麦克斯 没事的 我进来了 可以吗
Hey, Max. It’s okay. I’m coming in, Max. Okay?
我进来了 没事了
I’m coming in. It’s okay.
没事了 没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事了 放松…放松…
It’s okay. Easy, easy.
没事了 没事了
It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s okay.
没事了
It’s okay.
这里有二十五个 八尺乘十尺的单位
So we got 25 8-by-10 units over here…
另一边是二十个 六尺乘十二尺的单位
and we got 20 6-by-12 units over on the other side of the lot.
大概只租出去一半 生意难做啊
Running at about half capacity right now. Hard times.
和你以前的制♥服♥相比不算什么
It’s not much compared to the uniform you’re used to.
我会骄傲地穿上它的
-I’ll be proud to wear it. -Yeah.
泰勒 这份工作工资很低
Tyler, the truth is there’s not much to this job.
特别是对你这样 有技能的年轻人来说
I mean, especially for a young man with your skill set.
你会感到无聊的
You’re gonna be bored out of your mind.
对不起 先生 我用药不能喝酒
Thank you, sir, but it doesn’t mix with my meds.
我现在不需要刺♥激♥和兴奋 有点无聊倒是更适合我
Excitement’s about the last thing I need. Little boredom suits me just fine.
这就是为什么我要申请这份工作
That’s why I came to you about the job in the first place.
-我无意冒犯 -谈不上
-No offense intended. -None taken.
我听说你老爸现在在图森
So I heard your old man’s over there in Tucson these days.
-是 他刚在那被放出来 -我为你难过
-Yeah, he just finished a stint at state. -Sorry about that.
每日三餐无忧 这就是他所喜欢的
Three squares a day, the way he likes it.
如果你需要一个地方 我们可以把那间空房♥收拾一下
You know, if you need a place to stay, we can fix up that old spare room.
不了 我和朋友们挤一挤
Oh, no. I’m crashing with some buddies.
你给我的已经超过我应得的
You’ve already given me more than I deserve.
我只想做点什么回报你
I just wish there was something I could do for you in return.
你确实可以做点什么
Well, you know, maybe there is.
-我要知道 -知道什么
-I need to know. -Know what, sir?
我的儿子是怎么死的
How my son died.
先生 凯尔是我最好的朋友
Sir, Kyle was the best friend that I ever had, okay?
-他是我见过最勇敢的陆战队员 -泰勒
-He was the bravest Marine that I ever knew. -Tyler.
我们最后一次去巡逻 搜寻一大批武器
We were out on that last patrol, looking for a hajji cache of arms…
然后就一片大乱
and that’s when it hit the fan.
火箭弹爆♥炸♥ 子弹横飞…就像地狱一样
RPGs going off, bullets flying, you name it. It was like hell on earth.
-然后…那条狗受不了了 -那条狗
-And, well, sir, the dog lost it. -The dog?
你知道凯尔的为人 他极力安抚它
Yes, sir. You know how Kyle was, he was trying to keep him calm…
而没有隐蔽自己
when he should have been taking cover.
然后它就攻击他 让他无法控制武器
Then it went for him, made him lose control of his weapon.
接下来我就看见凯尔中弹了
The next thing I knew Kyle was hit.
然后那条狗冲向我 有些人阻止了我
The dog come at me next, some of the guys came in and stopped me from doing…
其实我本该…
what I should have did.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
先生
Sir.
-你已经尽力了 -谢谢你 先生
-You did the best you could. -Thank you, sir.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
我现在想一个人待会
Well, I’d just as soon be alone now.
出来 麦克斯 我们上车
Come on, Max. Let’s you and me get in the truck.
出来 出来
Come on. Come on!
别让我在这动手 麦克斯
Don’t make me do this here, Max.
-爸爸 -回屋里去 贾斯汀
-Dad. -Go back in the house, Justin.
你拔枪干什么
What are you doing with that gun?
这条狗攻击你哥哥 造成他被杀
This dog turned on your brother and got him killed.
-谁说的 -泰勒…他在那看见的
-Says who? -Tyler. He was there.
爸爸 麦克斯不会这样做的
Dad, Max wouldn’t do that.
贾斯汀 你对这条狗根本不了解
Justin, you don’t know anything about this animal.
我了解凯尔
I knew Kyle.
他不会让一条他不信任的狗带路的
Kyle would not have put his buddies’ lives on the line…
这样就是拿他兄弟们的命开玩笑
by taking point with a dog he couldn’t trust.
雷 你在干什么
Ray. What is going on out here?
爸爸
Dad.
它要是再犯一回错…就一回…
He screws up one time, just one time…
它就要安乐死
he’s gonna get put down.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
就这么定了
That’s the last word on it.
小子
Son.
军犬
-贾斯汀 -嘿
-Justin. Hey. -Hey.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
-Good to see you. -You too.
-你们都还好吗 -很好 很好
-How are your folks doing? -Good. Good.
麦克斯怎么样
How is Max?
这正是我想谈的
Um, that’s actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
麦克斯和所有这里训练出的狗
Max was as good a dog as ever passed through
一样优秀…怎么了
this facility. Why?
你认为它会伤害凯尔吗
You think he could have, like, hurt Kyle in any way?
军犬会咬训犬员 但你说的不是这个吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!