Go get the RPG.

Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey. Shh.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
也许是动物 野狼什么的
Probably some critter. Coyote or something.
他们没问题吧 埃米利奥
Your boy’s good, Emilio?
他明天早上就把钱汇过来 别逗他玩
He’ll wire the money in the morning. Don’t set him up.
谁也没逗别人玩
Ain’t nobody setting nobody up.
让它们去看看
Send them out.
那不是野狼
That’s no coyote.
你还好吗
You all right, boy?
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
劳奇 你疯了吗
Loki, you gone nuts?!
那绝对不是野狼
That’s definitely no coyote.
嘿 麦克斯
Hey, Max.
你吓了我一跳
You scared me, boy.
过来 麦克斯 过来
Come on. Come on, Max. Come on.
坐下 坐下
Sit. Sit.
-你们没事吧 -我的狗受伤了 我们需要搭车
-Are y’all okay? -No, my dog’s hurt and we need a ride.
-让它坐到后面去 我们去找兽医 -谢谢
-Get him in the back. We’ll take him to the vet. -Thank you.
来 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
太太 我能借用你的手♥机♥吗
Ma’am, can I, uh… Can I borrow your phone?
四百五十块
Four hundred and fifty dollars?
麦克斯没事 这是最重要的
Max is okay and that’s what matters.
-四百五十块 -零四毛七分
-Four hundred and fifty dollars? -And 47 cents.
就是给狗打个针
For shots for a dog?
你们要是给人打♥针♥得多少钱 一百万吗
Man, what you guys charge for a person, yo? A million dollars?
你妈妈给了你多少钱
How much money did your mom give you?
给我 她什么也没给我 这一百块是我毕生的积蓄
Give me? She didn’t give me jack. This $100 is my life savings.
你毕生的积蓄只有一百块
Your life savings is $100?
你不想要
You don’t want it?
好吧 谢谢
Yeah. Yeah. Thanks.
对不起 没有付全款 我们不能让麦克斯走
Sorry. We can’t release Max without full payment.
我要给你父母打电♥话♥
I’m gonna have to call your parents.
求你了 女士 我会支付余下的
Please, ma’am, I’m good for the rest.
给我点时间 让我想想 该怎么和我爸爸说
Just give me time to think about what I’m gonna tell my dad.
谢谢
Thank you.
我怎么跟我爸爸说
What am I gonna tell my dad?
这事与埃米利奥有关 什么都别说
If this has anything to do with Emilio, nothing.
我不能这么做 哥们
I can’t do that. Dude.
哥们 这家伙是个疯子 家人对他来说算个屁
Bro, this man’s loco. Family don’t mean dirt to him.
如果你关心我和卡门 那就别把我们卷进去
If you care about me and Carmen, then leave us out of it.
过来 麦克斯
Come on, Max.
过来 快点 进笼子里去
Hey, come on. Let’s go. Let’s get in the cage, come on.
麦克斯 快点
Max, hey, come on. Hey.
好好休息 麦克斯
Get some rest, Max.
-他来了 -妈
-There he is. -Mom?
贾斯汀 进来 进来
Hi. Justin, come on in. Come on in, now.
看看你
Look at you.
贾斯汀 你做了什么
Justin, what have you done?
什么
Done?
说实话 贾斯汀 不要说谎
Tell the truth, Justin. Don’t you dare lie.
女士 让我来
Ma’am, if I may…
我当时下班了 正和我的朋友泰勒…
Now, I was just having a few off-duty beers…
喝啤酒
with my buddy Tyler here when…
我的狗不知道它是怎么被攻击的
My dog didn’t know what hit him.
它也伤得我不轻
Got me pretty good too.
这属于攻击
Now, that’s assault.
我愿意撤销一切指控
I mean, I’m willing to drop all charges…
除非你自己杀了它
if you go ahead and put him down yourselves.
事实上 无论如何它都会被安乐死的
Truth is, he’ll be put down regardless.
麦克斯根本就没有接近你和你的狗 妈 听我说…
Max wasn’t anywhere near you or your dog. Mom, I mean…
在我住所附近发现的
Found this out near my place.
是你的自行车吧
It’s your bike, ain’t it? Hmm?
那么…
Well…
文考特太太…
Ms. Wincott.
我和你单独聊聊怎么样 男人之间
How about me and you have a few words in private, hmm? Man to man?
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
这是贝雷塔M9 固定激光瞄准器
It’s a Beretta M9. Built-in laser sight, the works.
你知道它值多少钱吗 这里大概六百块
Do you know how much it’s worth? About $600 here at the mall.
猜猜在边境那边值多少 差不多三千块
Now guess what it’s worth over the border. A shade over three grand.
凯尔不肯和埃米利奥合作
You see, Kyle wouldn’t give Emilio the time of day…
但是我肯 你也必须做
but I do business with him and so do you.
没错 我们上次休假的时候发现了你的私密
That’s right. We found out about your deal on our last leave.
凯尔要告诉你♥爸♥爸 但是我劝阻了他
Kyle was gonna tell your dad too, but I talked him out of it.
嘿 我可以发誓
Hey, that’s word of honor.
和你的哥哥相比 我和你更相像
We’re more alike than you and your brother were.
你为什么不能放过麦克斯
Why don’t you just leave Max out of it?
相信我 如果是我就没问题 但是斯泰克非常生气
If it were up to me, believe me, I would. But Stack’s steaming mad.
我可不想成为他的出气筒
I ain’t getting downwind of it.
你也不要
And, hey, you shouldn’t either.
下面那个家伙是个坏人
That’s a bad man down there.
那些和我们做买♥♥卖♥♥的 墨西哥黑帮更可怕
And them cartel dudes we’re in business with are even worse.
你想再参加几次家人的葬礼吗
Do you want a front row seat at a couple more family funerals?
没错 斯泰克知道你住在哪
That’s right. Stack knows where you live.
如果出了岔子 你觉得他会
Things go wrong, you think he’ll be shy
不好意思告诉那些人是谁捣鬼吗
about telling those guys who’s responsible?
贾斯汀 你的父母也是我的家人
Your mom and dad are family to me, Justin.
所以劳驾闭住你的嘴
So do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut.
凯尔知道你的生意吗
Did Kyle know about your business?
我的生意
My business.
我只是大水中的一条小鱼
I’m just a small fish in a big pond.
大鱼们把武器卖♥♥到全世界
Okay? The big fish sell weapons all over the world…
然后把我和你哥哥这样的…
and then send wide-eyed hicks like me…
傻呵呵的乡巴佬派去送死
and your brother over there so we can get shot and killed by them…
这样他们就能挤出鳄鱼的眼泪 向着国旗敬礼
so they can cry their crocodile tears, salute the flag…
然后卖♥♥出更多的武器
and then sell some more.
凯尔总是想成为英雄
Kyle always wanted to be a hero.
看看他是什么下场
Look where it got him.
而我是个现实主义者
Now, you see, me, I’m a realist.
我知道这个世界的规矩
I know the way the world turns.
你想做哪一种人
Which one are you gonna be?
来吧 上去
Come on. Come on.
麦克斯 我们不该如此待你
Max, hey. You don’t deserve this, okay?
我知道 只是…
I know. I just…
我没有选择
I don’t have a choice.
谢谢你 雷 待会见
Thanks, Ray, I’ll see you later.
对不起我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
没关系 潘密拉打过电♥话♥了
It’s all right. Pam called.
我想我应该多待一会 好好冷静一下
I just thought I’d hang out a little bit longer, kind of cool down.
-你又不是没有警告过我 -是啊
-Can’t say as you didn’t warn me. -Yeah.
你把17B租出去了
Hey, did you rent out 17-B?
17B
Seventeen-B.
对 门上有把锁 我这里却没有发♥票♥
Yeah, there’s a lock on the door and I don’t have an invoice.
那是我的…其实是我一个朋友的
That’s mine. I mean, it’s a friend of mine’s.
我让他把东西在这里放几天
I’m letting him keep his stuff there for a couple days.
-我应该先问问你 -没关系 这里的人都是朋友
-I should have asked. -That’s all right. We’re all friends here.
他可蚁在这存东西
He can keep his stuff in there.
只要进来填好表格 付上欠款就行了
Just come in, fill out the paperwork and pay what’s due.
嘿 文考特先生
Hey, Mr. Wincott. Ray.
每个小孩早晚都会犯点错
Every kid gets in a spot of trouble now and again.
这里是文考特一家 请留言
Hello, you’ve reached the Wincotts. Please leave a message.
我们会尽快回复 谢谢
We’ll call you back as soon as we can. Thank you.
文考特先生 文考特太太 我是雷耶斯中士
Mr. Wincott, Mrs. Wincott, this is Sergeant Reyes.
请尽快给我回电…
Please call me at your earliest…
哈恩的服役记录受隐私法保护
Harne’s service record is protected by privacy laws,
但是我联络了几个人
but I talked to some people.
-我想告诉你们…-不要
-I wanna tell your folks about… -No.
我说的可是非法的生意
I’m talking about some bad business.
没有人能证明哈恩介入此事 但是他被…
No one could prove Harne’s involvement, but he got busted…
如果你告诉我爸爸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!