Could just be the hard drive heating up.
Matthiasi 44 and 45.
就是现在
Now.
他躲起来了 巴恩斯
Man’s gone black, Barnes.
只能等他自己出现了
He’s under until he decides to surface.
我们可以动用在使♥馆♥的人脉
Look, we can use somebody at the embassy.
让当地政♥府♥来帮忙
Involve the local authorities.
-我们可以封锁他 -我们能做什么 巴恩斯
– We can cut off his transportation… – What can we do, Barnes?
在机场盯梢吗
Put a guy at the airport?
你觉得亨特有多少个身份
How many identities do you think Hunt has?
他曾在多少个国家的海关
How many times has he slipped past customs
无数次地逃过边检
in how many countries?
这些人受训的目的就是成为幽灵
These guys are trained to be ghosts.
是我们教会了他们这些技能 该死的
We taught them to do it, for Christ’s sake.
那你的建议是什么呢
Well, what do you suggest?
别浪费时间追他了 等他自己找上门来吧
Let’s not waste time chasing after him, just make him come to us.
每个人都有弱点 巴恩斯
Everybody has pressure points, Barnes.
找到对他个人很重要的东西
You find something that’s personally important to him
并利用这一点施压
and you squeeze.
冈瑟再也不会让我借用他的公♥寓♥了
Gunther will never let me have one of his apartments again.
抱歉我怀疑了你 你是个好人
Sorry I doubted you, dear boy. You are a good sport.
谢谢 麦克斯
Thanks, Max.
或者我该叫你麦克欣
Or is it Maxine?
我想不需要我来提醒你
I don’t have to tell you
在我们这行 匿名让人安心
what a comfort anonymity can be in my profession.
假名就像温暖的毛毯
It’s like a warm blanket.
我和约伯的交易说好了要能通过检测才行
My deal with Job was subject to a successful boot scan.
显然 检测失败 所以 交易取消了
Obviously it didn’t pass muster. Deal’s off.
你和约伯的交易金额是多少
What was your deal with Job?
600万美金
Um, $6 million.
我可以给你开同样的价 但现在我想要完整的名单
I’ll give you the same, but I want the complete list now,
不仅是东欧的部分
not just eastern Europe.
我不要一部分一部分地获取 太危险了
I won’t do this piecemeal. It’s too dangerous.
-我要整份名单 -一千万美金
– I want the entire list. – $10 million.
一千万的可转让无记名形式的
$10 million in negotiable US treasury certificates
美国国库券 并附加息票
in bearer form, coupons attached.
还有一个条件
And one more thing.
你必须确保交易的时候 约伯也在场
Your personal assurance that Job will be at the exchange.
麦克斯决定和你达成交易了吗
Max made a deal with you?
我交出非官方卧底人员名单 麦克斯交出约伯
I deliver the NOC list, Max delivers Job.
贝瑞塔枪还有75发子弹
We’ve got 75 rounds for your Beretta
但西格绍尔枪只剩20发子弹了
but only 20 for the Sig Sauer.
一副带监视器的眼镜
One pair of visco glasses with monitor,
很多本护照 还有…
plenty of passports, and…
怎么了
What?
你自己也说了
You said it yourself.
如果我没死 那就是跟你一伙的
If I’m not dead, I’m with you.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
吉姆是我的丈夫
Jim was my husband.
我也想抓获谋划了这一切的混♥蛋♥
I want to get the son of a bitch who did this.
我们需要帮助
We’re gonna need some help.
我们没多少时间 所以必须是本地人
We don’t have a lot of time, so they’re gonna have to be local.
什么样的帮助
What kind of help?
请输入密♥码♥
被除名的特工
很简单
Simple game.
总共四个人
Four players.
一人打开口袋
Exfil opens the pocket.
一人拿出钱包
Cyber ops lifts the wallet.
银行吗
Bank?
IMF的主机
IMF mainframe.
具体在哪
Where exactly is it?
在兰利
In Langley.
在兰利
In Langley?
弗吉尼亚州的那个兰利
The one in Virginia, Langley?
中情局总部的那个兰利
Inside CIA headquarters at Langley?
他是认真的吗
Is he serious?
一向如此
Always.
既然要去弗吉利亚州
If we’re going to Virginia,
何不去趟诺克斯堡军事基地呢
why don’t we drop by Fort Knox?
我可以开着直升机经过大厅
I can fly a helicopter right in through the lobby
直降到密室门前
and set it down inside the vault,
那可比潜入中情局
and it would be a hell of a lot easier
要简单多了吧
than breaking into the goddamn CIA.
我们要下载什么
What are we downloading?
-信息 -什么信息
– Information. – What kind?
有价值的信息
Profitable.
已经有人出钱买♥♥了
Payment on delivery.
我不确定
I don’t know.
我不确定
I just don’t know.
这可不像传闻中的路德·斯蒂克尔
This doesn’t sound like the Luther Stickell I heard of.
过去人们叫你什么 网络游侠
What did they used to call you, the net ranger?
极速飞客
Phineas phreak?
世间唯一曾黑进北约幽灵网的人
The only man alive who actually hacked NATO ghost com.
从没任何实证能证明
There was never any physical evidence
我与那件事有关
that I had anything to do with that.
那次…
With that…
那次出色的行动
That exceptional piece of work.
你不知道你将错过什么
You don’t know what you’re missing.
这是黑客界的珠穆朗玛峰
This is the Mount Everest of hacks.
你在自欺欺人
Y’all are kidding yourselves.
就算有最顶级的解码器 读取器
Even with top of the line crypto, cray access, stu- ill…
克雷格能弄到这些 是吧
Krieger can get it, right?
得花点时间
May take a little time.
花点时间是什么意思
What the hell do you mean, “a little time”?
克莱尔对你的介绍可不是这样的
That’s not what Claire tells me about you.
最先进的笔记本电脑
Thinking- machine laptops.
我是指配有精密芯片的
I’m talking about the 686 prototypes
686原型人工智能电脑
with the artificial intelligence risc chip.
24小时
24 hours.
等任务结束后 我得留着这台机器
And I get to keep the equipment when we’re done.
路德 我想你现在没有借口了吧
Luther, I guess you’re all out of excuses.
听着 我无法强行黑进去
Look, I just can’t hack my way inside.
它的主机没有数据机接口
See, there’s no modem access to the mainframe.
它是独♥立♥的
It’s in what we call the stand- alone,
所以我得亲自站在终端面前
which means I’d have to be physically at the terminal.
放心吧 路德
Relax, Luther.
情况比你想的还要糟糕
It’s much worse than you think.
终端被封锁在密室里
The terminal is in a black vault lockdown.
唯一能进入密室的人
The only person allowed in the room
得经过层层安检
has to pass through a series of security checks.
威廉·唐洛
William Donloe.
第一道关是声音识别和六位密♥码♥
The first is a voiceprint identification and a six- digit access code.
威廉·唐洛
分♥析♥员
输入六位数密♥码♥
这只能让他到达外室
This only gets him into the outer room.
接下来他得接受瞳孔扫描
Next, he has to pass a retinal scan.
瞳孔扫描
匹配
最后一道门
And finally, the intrusion countermeasures
插入电子门卡
只能靠刷双重电子门卡
are only deactivated by a double- electronic keycard
但我们没有这张卡
which we won’t have.
在密室里
Now, inside the black vault
当技术员不在房♥间里时
there are three systems operating…
密室有三重安全系统
Whenever the technician is out of the room.
第一重是声音感应
The first is sound- sensitive.
任何轻微的声音都会触发警报
Anything above a whisper sets it off.
第二重是温度监测
The second system detects any increase in temperature.
任何未获得授权之人的体温
Even the body heat of an unauthorized person in the room
只要使房♥间上升一度 就会触发安全警报
will trigger it if the temperature rises just a single degree.
温度由空调控制
Now, that temperature is controlled by the air conditioning
空气管就在9米多高的天花板上
coming in through an overhead duct, 30 feet above the floor.
通风管上有激光网
That vent is guarded by a laser net.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章李尔王
下一篇文章碟中谍2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!