第三重在地板上 是压力感应
The third system is on the floor, and is pressure- sensitive.
任何轻微的重量都会触发警报
The slightest increase in weight will trigger the alarm.
任何一重安全系统被触发
And any one of these systems, if set off…
密室都会自动锁闭
Will activate an automatic lockdown.
信不信由你们
Now, believe me when I tell you, gentlemen…
三重安全系统都是最顶尖的
All three systems are state- of- the- art.
你真的相信我们能做到
And you really think we can do this?
我们一定会做到
We’re going to do it.
兰利
我们收到了3区 7区和12区的火警警报
We picked up alarms in sector 3, 7, and 12.
是的 我这边也收到了
Yeah, that’s what I’ve got, too.
空调在哪个区域
What sector’s the air conditioning?
21区 但21区没有火警警报
21, but there’s no alarm in sector 21.
我得去那儿关掉空调
No, I gotta get in there and shut it down.
不好意思 但没有火警的区域
I ‘m sorry, but nobody gets into any sector…
任何人都不能进入
where an alarm hasn’t gone off.
你想要火灾侵袭整栋大楼吗
You wanna blow the fire through this whole building?
火警没有响的区域
Look, no one goes into any sector
任何人不能入内
where the alarm hasn’t gone off…
-21区的火警并没有响 -等下
– And it hasn’t gone off in 21. – Wait.
响了 走吧
It’s gone off. Let’s go.
快去
Let’s move.
-要我帮你带点什么吗 -不用了 谢谢
– Can I get you anything? – No, thank you.
21区在这边
21’s through here.
服务间
他在招募团队
He’s recruiting.
为什么
For what purpose?
为了生存
Survival.
这观点太短视了 此人喜欢主动出击 先发制人
Too shortsighted. This guy initiates. He’s proactive.
问题该是 他想要什么 从哪儿得到
The question is, what does he want? Where does he need to get it?
巴恩斯 这个噪音是怎么回事
And Barnes, what the hell’s that noise?
火警 吉恩
Uh, fire alarm, Gene.
要疏散吗
Do we have to evacuate?
你们刚刚有三个人 剩下那个人去哪儿了
There were three of you. Where’s the other guy?
克雷格 不许杀人
Krieger! Zero body count.
再说吧
We’ll see.
你好啊
Hi there.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
音量测试 音量测试
Toast. Toast.
-没问题 -好极了
– Check. – Good.
路德 我要进去了
Okay, Luther, I’m going in.
珠穆朗玛峰 你准备好在峰顶插上小旗子了吗
Everest, man. You ready to plant the flag?

Damn.
克雷格 从现在起 保持绝对的安静
Krieger, from here on in, absolute silence.
他要过来了
He’s rolling to you.
他在声纹测试的走廊了
He’s at the voiceprint corridor.
威廉·唐洛
William Donloe.
在外室了
Outer room.
他就要进入密室了
He’s coming in the vault.
快躲开
Come on, move.
他去洗手间了
He’s in the bathroom.
输入账号♥和密♥码♥
A W 9
A- w- 9…
6- b- 6.
非官方卧底人员名单
我的天呐
Holy mother of god.
非官方卧底人员名单
The NOC list.
分贝计
正在下载非官方卧底人员名单
下载完毕
他要进密室了
He’s at the vault.
四杠黄色
Four yellows.
一杠红色
One red.
快离开
Get moving.
注意音量
Toast.
注意音量
Toast.
谢谢
Merci.
工作日志 文件下载 9:58
我的天呐
Oh, my god.

Yeah.
找你的
It’s for you.
我是基特里奇
Kittridge.
只有你我知道 再无其他 你明白吗
You and I know about this. That’s where it stops, you understand?
就当这事从未发生过
It never happened.
那他怎么办
What about him?
我希望你今天就把他调到阿♥拉♥斯加州的雷达站去
I want him Manning a radar tower in Alaska by the end of the day.
衣服寄过去给他
Just mail him his clothes.
伦敦
你在跟买♥♥家联♥系♥吗
You contacting your buyer?
伊森
Ethan.
麦克斯:
对于腰缠万贯之人…
伊森
Ethan.
伊森
Ethan.
不好意思 亨特先生
Excuse me. Mr. Hunt.
你去跟买♥♥家见面 休想撇下我
You’re not going to any meeting without me.
我的联络人非常害羞
My contact is extremely shy.
我觉得你无权发号♥施令 你说呢
I don’t think you’re in any position to give orders. Do you?
毕竟我手上有这个
Not while I’m holding this.
-克雷格 -闭嘴
– Krieger. .. – Ta gueule.
你是指这个吗
Don’t you mean this?
那不是名单
That’s not the list.
怎么了 你从没看过这种小魔术吗
Oh, what’s the matter? You, you’ve never seen this trick?
它去哪儿了呢
Where’d it go?
消失了
It’s gone.
什么
What?
-在你这儿 -不
– You. – No.
不是吗
No?
但也没跑远
But not too far.
我知道你在想什么 克雷格
I know what you’re thinking, Krieger.
你想的是 “在那个主机室里时
You’re thinking, “Back in the computer room…
我在上面 他在下面
“I was up here, he was down there.
没错 他在…
“Yes, and he was…
他带了两个光盘”
“He was carrying two disks.”
理清楚这些小物品是很难的
It’s so hard to keep track of these things.
它在哪
Where is it?
你真的认为我会让你拿走非官方卧底人员名单
Do you actually think I’d let you have the NOC list?
如果你敢少我一分钱 我就割开你的喉咙
Try any sleight of hand with my money, I’ll cut your throat.
你是不是又去搞那些舒服的招募任务了
You’re off on one of your cushy recruiting assignments again?
他们这次让你住哪儿了 广场酒店吗
Yeah, where’d they put you up this time, the Plaza?
德雷克酒店 芝加哥
芝加哥的德雷克酒店
Drake hotel, Chicago.
基甸会
置于芝加哥德雷克酒店
对不起
I’m so sorry.
克雷格是我找来的
Krieger was my call.
对不起 伊森
I’m sorry, Ethan.
我们只是做了该做的
We did what we had to do.
我要去睡一会儿了
I’m going to try and get some sleep.
克雷格拿走了名单吗
Krieger did have the NOC list?
我希望交给你来保管
Now I want you to hold on to it.
你为什么信任我
What makes you trust me?
因为如果你早就知道你将卷入什么样的事
Because if you knew what you were getting into…
那你绝对不会干的
You never would have done it.
我不会让名单泄露出去的
I’m not going to let this get out in the open.
没错 那是你明天在火车上的工作
Exactly. That’s your job tomorrow, on the train.
不让非官方卧底人员名单泄露出去
Don’t let this NOC list get out in the open.
这玩意儿可用范围大概有多大
What is the range of this thing?
很难说 得离近点才知道
It’s hard to tell. I’m gonna have to be close.
伊森 我得跟你谈谈
Ethan, I need to talk to you.
令人难以置信的地方 美国腹地的农场
The unlikely setting, a farm in the heartland of America…
坐落于威斯康辛州
The state of Wisconsin…
联邦特工声称找到了
Where federal agents claim to have found
一个国际贩毒组织的幕后黑手
the brains behind an international drugs ring.
此次贩毒活动由玛格丽特·伊森·亨特
The operation was masterminded by Margaret Ethan Hunt
和她的妹夫唐纳德·亨特策划
and her brother- in- law, Donald Hunt.
今早在缉毒部门官员展开的
They were arrested this morning by drug enforcement officers
钓鱼行动中 二人遭到逮捕

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章李尔王
下一篇文章碟中谍2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!