in a major sting operation
本次行动目的就是曝光甲卡西酮
designed to expose the illegal manufacture
又称阿♥拉♥伯茶的非法制♥作♥和加工活动
of the drug methcathinone, known as khat.
恐怕我们手上的案子
I’m afraid what we have here
是关于一个无知而孤独的鳏夫
is a case of a naive and lonely widower…
基特里奇
Kittridge.
基特里奇
Kittridge.
我知道你去找我父母了
I see you’ve been out visiting the folks.
是亨特 怎样才能精确定位他的位置
It’s Hunt. What do you need for a pinpoint?
你有时间看电视 是吧
You’ve been watching a little TV, have you?
将我妈妈戴上手铐抓走 干得漂亮
Hauling mom off to jail in shackles was an especially nice touch.
-他在英国 -联♥系♥军情五处
– He’s in England. – Get MI5.
伊森 我向你保证
Ethan, I wanna assure you
你自首以后我要做的第一件事
that my first order of business after you come in
就是把针对你家人的无端指控都撤销
is to have these ridiculous charges against your family dropped
并将这项记录从他们的档案中彻底删除
and eliminated completely from their files.
听着 如果你现在自首
Look, if you come in now,
我们还能想办法减轻对你的指控
we can plea down the charges against you, as well.
我能问你件事吗 基特里奇
Can I ask you something, Kittridge?
当然 伊森
Certainly, Ethan.
如果我是那个
If you’re dealing with someone…
压死 捅死
who’s crushed, stabbed…
枪杀 炸飞
shot, and detonated…
自己团队五名成员的人
five members of his own IMF team…
你觉得把我母亲和唐纳德姨父押到县法♥院♥去
How devastated do you think you’re gonna make him
会对我造成什么影响吗
by marching ma and uncle Donald down to the county courthouse?
我不知道 伊森 你来告诉我啊
I don’t know, Ethan. Why don’t you tell me?
失去信♥号♥♥
Lost him.
再多三秒就能实现定位了
We needed three more seconds.
他希望我们知道他在伦敦
He wanted us to know he was in London.
想追上你可真难
You’re a hard man to catch up with.
第二天我拖着伤痛勉强回到了安全屋
Next day I managed to drag myself back to the safe house.
我一定是刚好与你错过了
I must have just missed you.
不管怎样 我搜了我们的化名
Anyway, I checked our aliases.
所以当时你发现我们去了美国
And that’s when you picked us up in the states.
但我还没到你们就走了
But you left before I could get there,
我能查的范围有限
and I could check just so many places.
小国家不会将海关记录输入计算机
Smaller countries don’t computerize customs records.
所以我查看了欧洲的
So I watched Europe.
你一旦出现在英国 后面的事就简单了
Once you turned up in England, it was easy.
你知道我喜欢利物浦街的出租♥房♥♥
You knew I liked the rentals at Liverpool street.
是我带你了解这些的
I showed them to you.
我记得
I remember.
吉姆 你这是想骗谁呢
Jim, look, who do you think you’re kidding here?
得找医生来看看 你坐都坐不直了
A doctor’s gotta look at that. You can’t sit up straight.
我可以坐得笔直
I can sit up straight.
只是坐直了很难受而已
I just can’t sit up straight very well.
坐下 坐下 这不重要
Sit down. Sit down. It’s not important.
伊森
Ethan…
我看到对我开枪的人了 我看到内鬼了
I saw who shot me. I saw the mole.
-是基特里奇 -基特里奇
– It was Kittridge. – Kittridge.
是基特里奇 伊森
Kittridge, Ethan.
基特里奇就是内鬼
Kittridge is the mole.
天呐 没错 你说得对
My god, of course. You’re right.
那晚他就在大使♥馆♥里
He was at the embassy that night.
他先是干掉了电梯井里的杰克
First, he took out Jack at the elevator.
他在桥上开枪打伤了你
He shot you on the bridge.
伊森
Ethan!
他肯定安排了帮手在围栏那里干掉格里森和莎拉
He must have had backup take out Golitsyn and Sarah at the fence.
他怎么害死汉娜的
How did he do Hannah?
不 不可能 他可以亲手杀死汉娜
No. No, he could have done Hannah himself.
为什么 吉姆
Why, Jim?
为什么
Why?
伊森 你想想 这是不可避免的
When you think about it, Ethan, it was inevitable.
没有冷战了
No more cold war.
不需要再对外人保守秘密 只需要提防自己人
No more secrets you keep from everyone but yourself.
各项行动 无需对外人汇报 自己掌控一切
Operations, you answer to no one but yourself.
然后有天你一觉醒来
And then one day, you wake up,
美国的总统阁下
the President of the United States
在没有你同意的情况下治理国家
is running the country without your permission.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的 他怎么敢这样
The son of a bitch, how dare he?
然后你明白 一切都结束了
Then you realize, it’s over.
你就是一套老旧的硬件设备 不值得花钱去更新
You’re an obsolete piece of hardware not worth upgrading.
你的婚姻危机重重 薪水微薄
You’ve got a lousy marriage and 62 grand a year.
基特里奇
Kittridge.
我们要去找那个混♥蛋♥算账
We’ll go after the no- good son of a bitch big time.
大可不必 他会来追我们
We won’t have to. He’ll come after us.
他为何会来追我们呢
What’s gonna make him do that?
他在布拉格没拿到的东西 非官方卧底人员名单
What he didn’t get in Prague. The NOC list.
天呐 伊森
Whoa. Jesus, Ethan.
真有你的
Good for you.
我明天在去巴黎的火车上与他碰面
I’m meeting him tomorrow on the TGV en route to Paris.
安保措施严密 不准带枪
Tight security. No guns.
这可好了
A real plus.
如果我能把名单交给麦克斯
If I supposedly deliver the NOC list to Max…
麦克斯就同意把约伯交给我
Max has agreed to deliver Job to me.
我让克莱尔和路德·斯蒂克尔跟我上火车
I’ll have Claire and Luther Stickell with me on the train.
克雷格会让直升机在巴黎待命
Krieger is gonna have helicopter transport waiting in Paris.
吉姆
Jim?
我本来在一个餐厅等你 伊森
I was in a café waiting for you, Ethan.
结果却看到了她
And there she was…
站在雨中 活得好好的 美丽动人
Standing in the rain, alive and beautiful…
以为我死了
Thinking I’m dead and gone.
天知道她怎样做到忘记我
God knows what she’s had to do to forget me
忍♥痛继续执行任务的
to keep going, get the job done.
她不能知道我还活着 伊森
She can’t know about me, Ethan.
在这事结束前 谁都不能知道
No one can, not till this is over.
或许你说得对
You’re probably right.
太冒险了
There’s too much at stake.
我们一离开安全屋 吉姆 你就进去住下
Once we leave the safe house, Jim, you get in there and crash.
-我会从巴黎给你打电♥话♥ -没问题
– I’ll call you from Paris. – You got it.
麦克斯:明天中午火车上见
坐27号♥座 带上约伯
怎么了
What happened?
我把消息发给麦克斯了
I sent the message to Max.
明天好戏开场
We’re on for tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
过来
Come here.
先生
Sir.
-这是什么 -寄给您的东西 先生
– What’s this? – Incoming, sir, for you.
检测过没问题 没有电子产品 没有爆♥炸♥物
X- Ray’s clean, electronics, and no explosives.
法国高速列车
明天中午 伦敦站
吉恩
Gene?
到伦敦站要多久
How long to the London terminus?
20到25分钟
Twenty, twenty- five minutes.
你只有10分钟 快走
You’ve got 10 minutes. Move!
-喂 -给我接麦克斯
– Yes? – Give me Max.
是他
It’s him.
这跟我们商量好的不一样
This was not what we discussed.
抱歉 麦克斯 我也没办法
My apologies, Max. It couldn’t be helped.
你的座位下面有黑布
There’s a piece of black cloth under your seat.
撕开后 你就会发现光盘
Tear it away, you’ll find the disk.
非官方卧底人员名单
身份匹配成功
天呐
Dear boy…
我希望不要因为这样 我们就不亲自会面了
I hope this doesn’t preclude a meeting in private.
只要你告诉我钱在哪里就行
Not as long as you tell me where the money is.
这一千万美元花的很值
The mere possibility is worth $10 million.
行李车厢 3号♥行李架
Baggage car, rack 3.
银色公文包 密♥码♥是314
Silver briefcase, combination 3- 1- 4.
约伯呢
What about Job?
不必担心他
Wouldn’t worry about him.
你拿到钱 他自会来找你的

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章李尔王
下一篇文章碟中谍2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!