Don’t grovel. If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s people groveling.
-对不起 -也不要道歉!
-Sorry. -And don’t apologize.
每次我和人讲话 就是”对不起”和”宽恕我”
Every time I talk to someone it’s “sorry this,” and, “forgive me that,”
还有”我徒有虚名”
and, “I’m not worthy.”
-你们在干什么? -上帝 我在朝别处看
-What are you doing now? -I’m averting my eyes, O Lord.
别那样 就像悲惨的圣歌♥一样 它们是那么压抑
Don’t. It’s like those miserable psalms. They’re so depressing.
-现在停下来! -上帝 是!
-Now, knock it off! -Yes, Lord.
好的 不列颠人的国王亚瑟
Right. Arthur, King of the Britons.
你的圆桌骑士有一项
Your knights of the Round Table shall have a task
在这个黑暗时代做出表率的任务
to make them an example in these dark times.
-上帝 这是个好主意! -当然是个好主意!
-Good idea, O Lord! -Course it’s a good idea.
亚瑟 看 这是圣杯
Behold, Arthur, this is the Holy Grail.
亚瑟 注意 因为这是你寻找圣杯的神圣任务
Look well, Arthur, for it is your sacred task to seek this grail.
亚瑟 这是你的目标
That is your purpose, Arthur.
圣杯之任务
The quest for the Holy Grail.
-这是祝福 这是上帝的祝福! -赞美上帝!
-A blessing from the Lord. -God be praised!
停下!
Halt!
有人吗!
Hello!
你好? 你是谁?
Hello. Who is it?
我是亚瑟国王 这是我的圆桌武士
It is King Arthur, and these are my knights of the Round Table.
这是谁的城♥堡♥?
Whose castle is this?
这是我的主人盖·伊迪·罗益博得的城♥堡♥
This is the castle of my master, Guy de Loimbard.
去告诉你的主人 上帝赋予我们一项神圣的任务
Go and tell your master that we have been charged by God
如果他给我们提供食物 而且留我们过夜的话
with a sacred quest. If he will give us food and shelter for the night,
他可以加入到我们 神圣的圣杯之任务里
he can join us in our quest for the Holy Grail.
我会问他的 但我想他可能不会这么热心
Well, I’ll ask him, but I don’t think he’ll be very keen.
你要知道 他已经有一只了
He’s already got one, you see.
-什么? -他说他们已经有一只圣杯了
-What? -He says they’ve already got one!
-你肯定他已经有一只了? -是的 非常漂亮
-Are you sure he’s got one? -Oh, yes. It’s very nice.
我告诉他 我们已经有一只了
I told him we’ve already got one.
-我们能上去看一下吗? -当然不能! 你们是英格兰人
-Can we come up and have a look? -Of course not! You are English-types.
-那你是什么? -我是法国人!
-Well, what are you then? -I’m French.
你这个笨蛋国王 为什么你认为我的口音那么野蛮?
Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?
-你们在英格兰干什么? -不用你管!
-What are you doing in England? -Mind your own business.
如果你不给我们看圣杯 我们要强行占领城♥堡♥
If you will not show us the Grail, we shall take your castle by force.
少吓我们了 英格兰杂碎们!
You don’t frighten us, English pig-dogs!
滚一边儿去吧 笨蛋们!
Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person.
你只配让我对你嗤之以鼻 所谓的亚瑟王!
I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur King.
你和你的愚蠢的英格兰
You and all your silly English knights.
-真是个奇怪的人 -你听着…
-What a strange person. -Now look here, my good man…
我不想再和你说话
I don’t want to talk to you no more,
你这个头脑简单 吃了就拉的动物!
you empty-headed, animal food-trough wiper.
我骂你的祖宗
I fart in your general direction.
你妈妈是只仓鼠 你♥爸♥爸有一股接骨木果的味道!
Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.
我们还能和其他人谈谈吗?
Is there someone else up there we could talk to?
不行 赶紧滚吧 不然我就接着骂你
No. Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.
这是你最后的机会 我是讲道理的
Now, this is your last chance. I’ve been more than reasonable…
-把牛拉出来! -什么?
-Fetchez la vache! -Quoi?
把牛拉出来!
Fetchez la vache!
如果你不听命令 我就要…
If you do not agree to my commands, then I shall…
我的天呀!
Jesus Christ!
哎呀!
Crikey!
冲呀! 冲呀!
Right! Charge!
撤退! 撤退!
Run away! Run away!
-这群魔鬼! 我要撕碎他们 -不 不!
-Fiends! I’ll tear them apart. -No, no.
陛下 我有个计划
Sir, I have a plan, sir.
-一件礼物 -什么?
-Un cadeau. -What?
-一件礼物 -一件礼物
-A present. -Un cadeau.
快 我们去
Oui, allons-y. Let’s go.
现在该怎么办?
What happens now?
现在兰斯洛特 加拉哈德和我
Well, now, Lancelot, Galahad, and I wait until nightfall,
会等到黄昏 然后突然出击 突袭法国人
and then leap out of the rabbit, taking the French by surprise.
不是一般的突袭 我们可以做到兵不血刃
Not only by surprise, but totally unarmed!
谁跳出去?
Who leaps out?
兰斯洛特 加拉哈德和我
Lancelot, Galahad, and I
跳出去…
leap out of the rabbit.
你看如果我们做个大的木头獾…
Look. If we built this large, wooden badger…
逃呀!
Run away!
-学术历史 第八个镜头 -开拍
-History for Schools. Take 8. -Action!
城♥堡♥一役的失败似乎使 亚瑟王完全失去了信心
Defeat at the castle seems to have utterly disheartened King Arthur.
法国人的凶暴辱骂使他震惊了
The ferocity of the French taunting took him completely by surprise.
亚瑟确信如果要完成 圣杯之任务的话
Arthur became convinced that a new strategy was required
就得使用一种新的策略
if the quest for the Holy Grail were to be brought to a successful conclusion.
亚瑟和最亲近的骑士商量过了
Arthur, having consulted his closest knights
决定分散开来各自去寻找圣杯
decided that they should separate, and search for the Grail individually.
现在他们就是这么做的
Now, this is what they did…
弗兰克!
Frank!
“罗宾爵士的故事”
每个骑士都单独行动
So, each of the knights went their separate ways.
罗宾爵士带着他最喜欢的吟游诗人
Sir Robin rode north, through the dark forest of Ewing,
向北穿过了黑暗的尤因森林
accompanied by his favorite minstrels.
勇敢无畏的罗宾爵士 从卡米洛特向北进发
Bravely bold Sir Robin Rode forth from Camelot
他不惧死亡 勇敢的罗宾爵士啊
He was not afraid to die O, Brave Sir Robin
他一点也不怕被残忍♥的杀死
He was not at all afraid To be killed in nasty ways
勇敢 勇敢 勇敢 勇敢的罗宾爵士
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin
他一点不怕被捣成肉酱
He was not in the least bit scared To be mashed into a pulp
还是双眼被挖出 而且肘子骨折
Or to have his eyes gouged out And his elbows broken
膝盖被劈碎 还是身子被火烧
To have his kneecaps split And his body burned away
四肢被砍掉 勇敢的罗宾爵士
And his limbs all hacked and mangled Brave Sir Robin
他的头被打碎 他的心脏被切掉
His head smashed in And his heart cut out
他的肝被割掉 他的肠子被扯掉
His liver removed And his bowels unplugged
他的鼻子被挖掉 他的屁♥股♥被烧掉
His nostrils raped, his bottom burned off
还有他的老二…
And his penis…
伙计们 现在就别再唱了
That’s enough music for now, lads.
看起来徒步行走是一项苦差事
Looks like there’s dirty work afoot.
工团主义是一种确保自♥由♥的方法
Anarcho-syndicalism is a way of preserving freedom.
哦 丹尼斯 别再想自♥由♥了! 也别再扔泥巴
Dennis, forget about freedom. Don’t drop that mud.
停下! 你是谁?
Halt! Who art thou?
他是勇敢的罗宾爵士 勇敢的罗宾爵士
He is brave Sir Robin, brave Sir Robin…
闭嘴!
Shut up!
谁也不是 我只是路过
Nobody, really. I was just passing through.
你要干什么?
What do you want?
去战斗和…
To fight and…
闭嘴!
Shut up!
没什么事
Nothing. Nothing, really.
-尊敬的爵士 我只是路过 -我想不是吧
-Just to pass through, good Sir Knight. -I’m afraid not.
-实际上我是一名圆桌骑士 -你是一名圆桌骑士?
-Actually, I am a knight of the Round Table. -You’re a knight of the Round Table?
是的
I am.
-那样的话我就要杀了你 -我要杀了他吗?
-In that case, I have to kill you. -Shall I?
-不要杀他了 -你怎么看?
-I don’t think so. -What do I think?
-杀了他 -好好招待他
-Kill him. -Let’s be nice to him.
-闭嘴! -但…
-Shut up. -But…
你也闭嘴!
And you!
拔出剑 我要割下他的脑袋!
Get the sword out. I want to cut his head off!
-割下你的脑袋 -是的 帮我们大家一个忙
-Cut your own head off. -Yes, do us all a favor.
-啥? -你一直在乱嚷嚷
-What? -Yapping on all the time.
-你很幸运没挨着他 -你是什么意思?
-You’re lucky you’re not next to him. -What do you mean?
-你打呼噜 -我没有
-You snore. -I don’t.
不过 你有一股臭味
You’ve got bad breath.
这只是因为你没有刷我的牙…
Only because you don’t brush my teeth.
别发牢骚了 我们去喝茶吧!
Stop bitching, and let’s go and have tea!
好的! 好的! 我们先宰了他 再喝茶吃点心
All right! We’ll kill him first, and then have tea and biscuits.
-不要吃点心 -好的 不吃点心
-Yes. -Not biscuits.
不论如何我们要宰了他
All right! Not biscuits. But let’s kill him anyway.

Right.
-他跑了 -是呀 他逃跑了!
-He’s buggered off! -So he has! He’s scarpered.
勇敢罗宾爵士逃跑了
Brave Sir Robin ran away
没有
No!
勇敢罗宾爵士逃跑了
Bravely ran away, away
我没有逃跑!
I didn’t.
当危险出现 他勇敢的夹着尾巴逃跑了
When danger reared its ugly head He bravely turned his tail and fled

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!