恐怕你得马上赶回来
I’m afraid you’ll have to come back, old man. Cleverly’s asking for you.
克莱弗利在找你 看来柏林的会谈结束了
-Looks as though talking’s over in Berlin. -Sh…
霍勒斯威尔逊爵士即将搭机回国
Sir Horace Wilson’s flying home.
我马上回去
I’m on my way.
越快越好 否则他会宰了我们俩
As fast as you can. He’ll kill us both.
该死
Shit.
麻烦到北大街勋爵83号♥
– 83 Lord North Street, please. – What surname?
国际危机当前 还有心情去帝国大酒店吃午餐
Lunch at the Imperial Grand in the middle of an international crisis.
这可能是外♥交♥部♥的做事方式…
Might be the way things are done in the Foreign Office–
抱歉 长官 绝不会有下次
I apologise, sir. It won’t happen again.
不解释吗
No explanation?
今天是我的结婚纪念日
It’s my wedding anniversary.
恭喜
Congratulations.
在某些非常时期 我们不妨将家事暂搁一旁
There are times when one’s family has to take a back seat.
现在正是这种时期
Now is such a time.
-塞耶斯把情况跟你说了吗 -我听说谈判破裂了
-Has Syers filled you in? -I gather talks have broken down.
要天下大乱了 希♥特♥勒♥打算明天进行动员
All hell’s about to break loose. Hitler intends to mobilise tomorrow.
首相将于下午6点 向全国发表广播演说
At six o’clock, the PM will make a radio broadcast to the nation,
我希望你去跟英国广播公♥司♥交涉
and I’d like you to deal with the BBC.
有没有…抱歉 先生 有人跟捷克方面谈过吗
Has any– Excuse me, sir. Has anyone spoken to the Czechs?
-什么 -我只是觉得让捷克…
What? -I just thought that bringing the Czech–
我确信首相不需要你的建议 勒加特
-I’m sure the PM doesn’t require suggestions from you, Legat.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
(团结起来 阻止希♥特♥勒♥)
(支持捷克 阻止希♥特♥勒♥ 阻止战争)
我不得不说 消息来得真不是时候 首相
I have to say, this comes at the worst possible time for us, Prime Minister.
首相 霍勒斯爵士来了
Prime Minister, Sir Horace is here.
看来你们还有工作要做 先生们
Well, it would seem you have some work to do, gentlemen.
-别因为我妨碍你们做事 -首相
-Please don’t let me stand in your way. -Prime Minister.
我请他进来吗 先生
Shall I show him in, sir?
好的
Certainly.
霍勒斯
Horace?
谢谢 奥斯蒙德
Thank you, Osmund.
首相
-Prime Minister.
你回国了 一定很高兴吧
I expect you’re pleased to be back.
怎么样 情况如何
How was it? How did it go?
开始就很糟糕 后来更是一落千丈
Well, it started atrociously and went downhill from there.
他急不可耐地要入侵
He won’t wait a day longer before invading.
今早我警告过他 若是法国人恪守义务
I warned him this morning that if the French fulfil their obligations,
那我们也将一同参战
then we’ll have to go in with them.
他怎么回应的
What did he say to that?
他对我笑了笑
-He smiled at me. -God!
他大喊大叫时 更加令人不安
Even more disconcerting than when he’s shouting.
但这个讯息够明确了
But the message was clear enough.
他明天要进行动员
He’s going to mobilise tomorrow.
她的裙子真漂亮
Nice dress she’s wearing.
为了游♥行♥吧
For the parade.
(柏林)
(滨海大道咖啡馆)
先生 要点餐了吗
Sir, have you chosen something yet?
-黑咖啡 -马上来
-Coffee, black. -Right away.
你好
Hello.
怎么样
How did it go?
-您要点什么吗 先生 -不了 谢谢
-Anything for you, sir? -No, thank you.
今天他只是冲他们大吼大叫
Today, he did nothing but yell at them.
跟英国方面彻底谈崩了 他很懊恼
The talks with the English are over once and for all. He’s fed up.
最终 韩德森只是保持沉默
Eventually, Henderson just stayed silent.
威尔逊起身离开 直奔机场 飞回伦敦了
Wilson got up and left. Right to the airport and back to London.
为了证明他说到做到
And to prove that he means business,
这个疯子现在要在威廉大街上 举♥行♥一次坦克游♥行♥
this madman is now sending a parade of tanks up Wilhemstraße.
-直奔英国大使♥馆♥而去 -所以呢
-Straight to the British Embassy. -So?
我们明天进行动员
So, we’ll mobilise tomorrow.
-你确定吗 -确定
-Are you sure? -I’m sure.
那我们只剩几个小时了
Then we only have a few hours left.
此时奥斯特正在和将军们谈话
Oster is talking to the generals right now.
我们今晚再碰头
We’ll meet tonight.
新地点 柏林旧城 晚上10点
New place, Alt-Berlin. Ten o’clock.
我得回去了
I have to get back.
该死 我现在真的怕死了
Damn, I really am scared shitless.
我们可以喂鸽子吗
Can we feed the pigeons?
-可以 -它们好饿
Yes. – They’re hungry.
-你叫什么名字 -玛格丽特
– What’s your name? – Margarete.
-来 -过来
– Here. – Come here.
你不怕我吧
You’re not afraid of me, are you?
-林珀特夫人 -嗯
-Frau Limpert? -Yes?
-我来处理 -好
-I’ll take care of it. -All right.
-你可以告诉普拉斯曼先生吗 -好的
-Can you tell Herr Plassman, please? -I will.
来 我来吧
-Here, let me.
我可以的
-I can do it.
-冯哈特曼先生 -我可以的
-Herr von Hartmann. -I can do it.
好了
There.
我可以坐吗
May I?
这里是伦敦
This is London.
您即将听到首相
In a moment, you will hear the prime minister,
尊敬的内维尔张伯伦阁下
the Right Honourable Neville Chamberlain,
在唐宁街10号♥发表演说
speaking from Number 10 Downing Street.
他的演说将传遍整个大英帝国
His speech will be heard all over the Empire,
传遍整个美洲大♥陆♥
throughout the continent of America,
传遍众多异国他乡
and in a large number of foreign countries.
张伯伦先生
Mr. Chamberlain.
大英帝国的民众
I want to say a few words to you,
我有几句话想对你们说
men and women of Britain and the Empire.
在一个遥远的国家
How horrible and fantastic it is
一群我们对其一无所知的人 发生了争吵
that we should be digging trenches and trying on gas masks here
我们就应该在这里挖战壕 戴上防毒面具
because of a quarrel in a faraway country
这是多么可怕 多么怪诞的事
between people of whom we know nothing.
希♥特♥勒♥先生和捷克人
Both Herr Hitler and the Czechs
都对苏台德地区充满热情
have made their case regarding the Sudetenland passionately.
希♥特♥勒♥先生私下告诉过我
Herr Hitler has told me privately,
昨晚又公开重申
and last night repeated publicly,
一旦这个问题得到解决
that when this question is settled,
德国在欧洲的领土纠纷就会终结
it is the end of Germany’s territorial claims in Europe.
白♥痴♥
Damn fool.
现在 我恳请各位
Now, I ask you to await,
平心静气地等待
as calmly as you can,
接下来几天的事件
the events of the next few days.
只要战争尚未开始
As long as war has not begun,
就总有希望可以避免
there is always hope that it may be prevented.
你们知道我会努力争取和平
And you know that I am going to work for peace
直至最后一刻
to the last moment.
晚安
Good night.
广播演说已结束 首相
And you’re off air, Prime Minister. -Good.
非常好 先生 一字不错
Well done, sir. No wobbles at all.
拍照吧
Photograph.
好了 拍我读稿的样子
There we are. As if I’m reading.
非常好 非常感谢
Very good. Thank you so much.
非常顺利 先生
Well navigated, sir. .
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直认为 演说的诀窍就是试着想象
Do you know, I always think the trick is to try to imagine I’m just speaking
我只是跟一个 坐在家里扶手椅上的人说话
to one person sitting at home in an armchair.
当然 今晚稍微难一点
Of course, tonight, it was a little bit harder
因为有另外一个人潜伏在暗处
because there was somebody else lurking in the shadows.
希♥特♥勒♥先生
Herr Hitler.
(英国首相内维尔张伯伦 发表广播演说)
RADIO ADDRESS OF THE BRITISH PRIME MINISTER NEVILLE CHAMBERLAIN
你要亲自送到总理府去吗
You’re taking it to the Chancellery yourself?
是的 我很想知道希♥特♥勒♥会作何回应
Yes. I’m very curious to see how Hitler will reply.
-那之后呢 -之后
-What about after? -After?
之后
After.
-之后 我在米特跟人有约 -明白了 “有约”
-After, I have an appointment in Mitte. -I see. An “appointment”?

Yes.
好神秘
How mysterious.
下次再见再说 冯哈特曼先生
Well, until next time, Herr von Hartmann.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!