在此期间 如果能送几条毛巾过来 让我们洗个澡
In the meantime, if we can get some linen so we can have a shower,
那再好不过了
that would be amazing.
听我说
Listen.
他年纪大了 精疲力竭
He’s old, and he’s exhausted.
我会把文件给他 如果他答应见你
I’ll give him the document, and if he agrees to see you,
看在老天的份上 别对他进行道德说教
for God’s sake, don’t give him a moral lecture.
-陈述事实就行 -好
-Just the facts. -All right.
在这里等着
Wait here.
不好意思 首相
Sorry, Prime Minister.
没事 进来吧 勒加特 我刚测完血压
No, no, no, no. Come on in, Legat. Just having my blood pressure checked.
幸运的是 看来我还能再活一天
Fortunately, it looks as if I’ll live another day.
-晚安 -晚安 约瑟夫 谢谢
-Good night. -Good night, Joseph. Thank you.
有什么急事吗
So what is it that can’t wait?
我们得到了一份重要文件
We’ve come into possession of a significant document.
“我们”指的是谁
And who is “we”?
我得到了一份文件
I have come into possession of a document.
什么内容
What is it?
希♥特♥勒♥去年11月 与其高级指挥官开会的会议记录
The minutes of a meeting that Hitler held with his senior commanders last November.
他在会上明确表示 要发动一场征服之战
A meeting in which he explicitly commits himself to a war of conquest.
这显然是一份德文文件 但我相信这是合法的
Obviously, it’s all in German,
而且属实
but I believe it to be legitimate and truthful.
这份文件是怎么得来的
And how did this document come to us?
一位朋友秘密交给我的
A friend gave it to me in strict confidence.
-朋友 -一位德国外交官
-Friend? -A German diplomat.
他为什么希望我们拿到这份文件
Why does he wish us to have it?
我觉得他应该自己解释 他就在外面等着
I think he should explain that himself. He’s waiting outside.
-霍勒斯爵士知道此事吗 -不知道 长官
-Does Sir Horace know about this? -No, sir.
没人知道
Nobody knows.
你越权了 年轻人
You’re exceeding your authority, young man.
我不可能会见德国外交官
I can’t possibly meet with a German diplomat.
我明白 但他是冒着生命危险来见您的
I understand, but he is risking his life to see you.
不行…
No…
这不合规矩
This is… most improper.
我知道 先生
I’m aware, sir.

Right.
三分钟 一刻也不能多
Three minutes. Not a moment longer.
你有三分钟时间
You’ve got three minutes.
这位是德国外♥交♥部♥的保罗冯哈特曼
This is Paul von Hartmann of the German Foreign Ministry.
-你好 -感谢您愿意见我
-How do you do? -Thank you for seeing me.
我不确定这样做对你我来说是否明智
I’m not sure it’s very wise. For either of us.
坐吧 把门关上 勒加特
Take a seat. Close the door, Legat.
你也一起来 勒加特 过来
You better come and join us, Legat. Come on.
说吧
So, get on with it.
希♥特♥勒♥声称没有进一步的领土要求
That document is proof that Hitler is lying
那份文件可以证明他撒谎
when he claims to have no further territorial demands.
恰恰相反
On the contrary, he wants to expand the country,
他想扩张国土 他会继续扩张
and he will keep on expanding.
因此 我恳请您今晚不要签约
Therefore, I beg you not to sign the agreement tonight.
什么
What?
首相
Prime Minister.
阿道夫希♥特♥勒♥是个魔鬼
Adolf Hitler is a monster.
他是个疯子
He is a madman.
您不能让他如愿以偿 他会得寸进尺 侵占更多领土
You cannot give him what he wants. He’ll take more and more land.
越来越多的人会遭难
More and more people will suffer.
那就是证据
That is the proof.
我欣赏你的勇气 年轻人
I applaud your courage, young man.
但我得给你上一堂政♥治♥现实课
But I have to give you a lesson in political reality.
大英帝国的人♥民♥ 永远不会因为当地的边界争端 而跟人开战
The people of Great Britain will never take up arms over a local border dispute.
这不仅仅是当地的边界问题…
-It’s so much more than a local border–
至于希♥特♥勒♥未来可能做什么
-As for what Hitler may do
或不做什么 我们只能静观其变
or may not do in the future, well, we shall have to wait and see.
静观其变不是…
-Wait and see is not–
我此次前来的唯一目的 就是避免短期内发生战争
-My sole objective here is to avert war in the immediate term,
这样我才能开始建立持久的和平
so I can begin to build a lasting peace.
不会有持久的和平
-There will be no lasting peace.
但我必须努力一试
-But I have to try!
听我说 我最不该做的就是退出会议
Look, the worst thing I could do is to walk away from this conference.
如果您退出会议 会有军队高层的人等着
If you do, there are people waiting, high up in the military,
一支反抗军 会拿下希♥特♥勒♥
a resistance, to bring him down.
-那他们为何不行动呢 -他们会的 如果…
-Well, why haven’t they done so already? -They will if–
你可能相信 德国♥军♥队里有一支反抗军
I can’t rely on some resistance
但我不能指望这个
you may believe exists in the German army.
好啦 我
Well, I…
觉得你应该
think you should…
把这份文件送回原处
take this back to wherever it came from.
我不会的
No.
您留着 好好研究
Keep it. Study it.
那才是政♥治♥现实
That is the political reality.
你现在太无礼了
Now you’re being impertinent.
您与之握手的那个人 他讨厌您所代表的一切
And you are shaking hands with a man who hates everything you stand for!
他在欺骗您 他会得寸进尺
He is lying to you. He will go further and further.
他永远不会收手 先生 他永远不会…
He will not stop, sir. He will never sto–
感谢您拨冗
Thank you for your time.
请不要签那份协议
Please don’t sign the agreement.
把这东西处理掉
Get rid of this.
我得说 勒加特
I have to say, Legat,
我对你非常失望
I’m extremely disappointed in you.
-部长会议主席 -什么事
Mr. President of the Council.
感谢您的配合
-Yes? -Thank you for your cooperation.
我认为我们达成了一项非常好的协议
I think we have come to a very good agreement.
很高兴再次见到您
Nice to see you.
达拉第先生 您用过晚餐了吗
Monsieur Daladier. Did you get some dinner?
他们来了
There they are.
…鉴于目前的情况 捷克人未到场
…the Czechs aren’t here, given the circumstances.
达拉第先生来了
Um… There’s Monsieur Daladier. I want to–
达拉第先生 晚餐吃得还开心吗
Mr. Daladier, how was your dinner?
抱歉 我们差点同时开口
– Sorry, we we both speaking.
这里真令人兴奋
It is very exciting…
你在找人吗
Are you looking for someone?
是的 谢谢 关于媒体的安排
Yes, thank you. About the arrangements for the press?
是谁负责此事
Who’s responsible for that?
祝你继续享受在慕尼黑的时光 勒加特先生
Enjoy the rest of your stay in Munich, Mr. Legat.
我的天
Bloody hell.
你想让他做什么
What did you want from him?
英国摄影师能参加签约仪式吗
Can a British photographer be at the signing?
不可能
No chance.
只有元首的私人摄影师可以拍照
Only the Führer’s personal photographer has permission to take pictures.
如果我今晚令你难堪 很抱歉
I’m sorry if I embarrassed you tonight.
该道歉的人是我
I’m the one who should apologise.
那份文件你怎么处理
What have you done with the document?
我会把它带回伦敦 带给一个反应更积极的人看
I will take it to London, find a more responsive audience.
我不会让它浪费掉
It won’t be a waste.
-先生们 -我们不能再聊了
– Gentlemen! – We should stop talking.
元首很高兴邀请各位 返回图书馆参加签约仪式
The Führer is pleased to invite you back to the library for the signing ceremony.
-首相 -很好
– Prime Minister. – Good.
领袖、部长会议主席 各位阁下、先生们
Duce, Monsieur Président du Conseil, Excellencies, gentlemen.
这边请
Please, this way.
(政♥治♥罪行监禁条款)
(1938年9月29日 慕尼黑 阿道夫希♥特♥勒♥)
(内维尔张伯伦)
谁呀
Who’s there?
开门
Open the door.
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
现在吗
Now?
这是我们唯一的机会
It’s the only time we have.
给我两分钟
Give me two minutes.
你可以跟她谈谈
You can talk to her.
她不会回应 但她可能听得到
She won’t respond, but maybe she can hear.
莉娜
Lena?
是我 休
It’s me, Hugh.
当时出了什么事
What happened?
我们分手了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!