We split up.
就在你那次来慕尼黑之后
After your trip to Munich.
她怎么会变成这样
How did she end up here?
她在1935年的一次抗♥议♥活动中被捕
She was arrested at a protest in ’35
然后被送到了莫林根的妇女集中营
and sent to Moringen, the women’s camp.
当他们发现她是犹太人时
When they discovered she was Jewish…
便粗暴地对待她
they were rough.
他们说她从窗户上摔下来
They said she fell out of a window.
我也相信是这样
I’m sure she did.
但在那之前 他们在她背上 刻了一颗大卫星
But not before they carved a Star of David onto her back.
我早知道他是种族主义者
I knew he was racist.
他对犹太人做的种种恶事 我以为可以暂放一边
All the awful Jewish stuff, I thought it could be put to one side.
怎么可以
How?
但不能就此遗忘
But you can’t put it aside.
他们能做出那种事 就能做出任何事
If they are capable of that, they are capable of anything.
莉娜很清楚这一点
Lena knew that.
是啊 确实
Yes, she did.
给我一根行吗
May I?
要不一起抽
Shall we share?
你打算怎么做
What will you do?
继续行动
Carry on.
几小时后 我要向希♥特♥勒♥ 提交一份新闻报道摘要
In a few hours, I have to present a press summary to Hitler.
我听说他开始喜欢我了
I’m told he’s taken a shine to me.
或许这是做点实事的好机会
Maybe it’s a chance to really do something.
你要…
What do you…
-怎么做 -一劳永逸地解决问题
-How? -It would solve everything.
你哪怕只是有这个念头 他们都会杀了你
They’d kill you for even thinking about it.
我有一把手♥枪♥
I have a pistol.
我或许有机会跟他短暂独处
I might get a moment alone with him.
别说了
Stop it!
你别犯傻
Don’t be stupid.
我会把文件带到伦敦 会有改观
I’ll take the document to London. It will make a difference.
可能会进行更多会谈 对
Probably more talking, yes.
-对 更多会谈 -我必须抗争
-Yes, more talking. -I have to fight.
你不用抗争
You don’t have to fight!
我们不能选择自己生活的时代
We don’t choose the times we live in.
我们唯一的选择就是如何回应
The only choice we have is how we respond.
-你不用抗争 保罗 我们得谈谈 -我必须抗争 我…必须抗争
-You don’t have to fight, Paul! We don’t. -I have to fight.
-不 你不用 不用 -不 这是我的责任
-We need to talk! We need to– -I… have to fight!
你明白吗
-No, you don’t! No! -No! It’s my responsibility! Understand?
否则 我还不如一枪崩了自己
-Your responsibility? -Or I may as well blow my brains out.
还有其他办法 可以会谈、讨论…
There are other ways of doing things! Talk, discussion–
-没有别的办法了 没有 -总是有希望的
-There’s no other things, no. -There’s always hope!
希望就是等着别人去行动
Hoping is waiting for someone else to do it.
我们不抱希望反而会更好
We’d all be much better off without it.
我会想念你的
I’d miss you.
永别了
Goodbye.
永别了
Goodbye.
(蕾佳娜皇宫酒店)
REGINA PALACE HOTEL
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hello.
这时候散步早了点
Bit early for a walk.

Yes.
我睡不着 得清醒一下头脑
I– I couldn’t sleep. I had to clear my head.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-你站在外面干什么 -我在找你
-Why are you standing out here? -I’m looking for you.
首相醒了 他想见你
The PM’s awake, and he wants to see you.
-听说您找我 先生 -勒加特 早安
I heard you were looking for me, sir. ! Legat. Good morning.
你应该没带刊登了希♥特♥勒♥的演说
Don’t suppose you brought that copy of The Times with…
那份《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》来吧
with Hitler’s speech in it, did you?
是的 我放进您的箱子了 先生
Yes, sir. I put it in your box, sir.
你真好 能帮我找出来吗
Good man. Can you find it for me?
昨晚跟他谈过了
Had a word with him last night.
问他我们飞回去前 今早能否再见他一面
Asked if I might see him again this morning before we fly back.
问谁 先生
– Asked who, sir?
希♥特♥勒♥先生
– Herr Hitler.
他同意了吗
Did– did he agree?
他无法拒绝
Couldn’t really refuse.
不得不说 你昨晚带来见我的 那个年轻人真是太粗鲁了
Must say, that was a remarkably rude young man you brought to see me last night.
-我很抱歉 先生 -啊 谢谢
I really am sorry about that, sir. -Thank you.
-你跟人说过这件事吗 -没有
-Have you told anyone about it? -No.
很好 我也没有
Good. Neither have I.
他的论点很幼稚
His arguments were naive,
但并非全无用处
but… they were not ineffective.
找到了
Now, here we are.
听我说 我要你把这个带给威尔逊
Listen, I’d like you to take this to Wilson.
让他据此起草一份简短的意向声明
Ask him to turn it into a short statement of intent.
从这里到这里就行
Just from there to there.
长官 我不明白
Sir, I don’t follow.
星期一晚上 希♥特♥勒♥公开宣布了其意愿
Well, on Monday night, Hitler publicly declared his desire
愿意在德国和英国之间维持永久和平
for a permanent peace between Germany and Great Britain.
-对 -我希望重新起草他的承诺书
-Yes. -Well, I’d like his undertaking redrafted.
-以联合声明的形式 -联合声明
-In the form of a joint statement. -A joint statement?
今早他和我可以一起把名字签上去
To which both he and I can put our names this morning.
快去办吧 去吧 快点办完
Get on with it. Go on. Get it done.
喝杯咖啡吧 你好像还没睡醒
And get yourself a coffee. You’re half awake.
“我们认为昨晚签署的协定
“We regard the agreement signed last night
象征着两国人♥民♥的意愿
as symbolic of the desire of our two peoples
永远不会再度彼此开战”
never to go to war with one another again.”
我希望首相意识到 这份宣言并没有任何法律效力
I hope the PM realises this has no legal force whatsoever.
-他又不是傻瓜 -那他到底在搞什么鬼
-The man’s not a fool. -What the hell’s he playing at?
我不知道 我也是半小时前才听说的
I’ve no idea. First I heard of it was half an hour ago.
-拟好了吗 -是的
– Do you have it? – Yes.
-很好 -可能有点长
-Good. -It may be a little long.
-若是他拒绝签字呢 -他有何理由呢
– What if he refuses to sign it? – Why should he?
这些都是他发表过的声明
These are all statements he’s made already.
这不代表他会遵守
It doesn’t mean he’s going to stick with them.
这是象征性的 霍勒斯
It’s symbolic, Horace.
昨晚的协定只是解决了一个小争端
Last night’s agreement only settles a tiny dispute.
还会有其他问题冒出来
There will be others.
我希望他公开承诺会致力于和平
And I want him to publicly commit himself to peace.
勒加特 务必安排车11点来接我
Legat, make sure there’s a car available at 11:00.
去见元首
To the Führerbau?
不行 你把我的名字 放在他的前面 应该反过来
No. You’ve put my name before his. It should be the other way around.
其他都很好
Otherwise, good.
是的 我想跟他私下见一面
Yes, I wanted to have a private meeting with him.
我俩单独谈 不要有官员在场
Man to man, no officials.
-他邀请我去他的寓所 -什么
-He invited me to his apartment. -What?
-没有官员 -你也不行 霍勒斯
-No officials? -Not even you, Horace.
老天 您不能单独去见希♥特♥勒♥
For God’s sake. You can’t go and see Hitler entirely on your own.
能 而且我要去
Can and will.
先生们 我们提高对事件的重视程度
Gentlemen, we must rise to the level of events.
什么 嘿
What? Hey!
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我问你到底来慕尼黑干什么
I mean, what the hell are you doing here in Munich?
你来慕尼黑干什么 这里是什么情况
What are you doing here in Munich? What’s going on here?
这里是什么情况 说话啊
What is going on here? Talk to me!
我不知道…
I don’t know–
那我们来谈谈 来啊 说话啊
Now, let’s talk. Come on. Talk to me!
我建议你从哪里来 滚回哪里去
I would suggest you go back where you came from.
勒加特
Legat.
保罗
Paul.
这一点很明确
It was a specific point.
有点尴尬 怎么会有…
A bit of an embarrassment. Well, why was there…
关于…就是这样 我无法再解释了
With respect to– There just is. I can’t explain it any more.
-首相 -怎么了
-Prime Minister? -Yes?
-我想我应该陪您去会面 -不行
-I should accompany you to the meeting. -No.
我想我说得很清楚了 不要官员陪同
I thought I had made this perfectly clear. No officials.
我不是以官员身份去 长官 是以翻译的身份
Not as an official, sir. As a translator.
不行 我希望他觉得这是私人会面
No, I want him to feel this is a personal meeting.
你需要有人在那里 确保您的话被准确地传达
You need someone there to make sure your words are accurately reported.
还记得在贝希特斯加登那次吗 他拒绝给我们提供一份…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!