Welcome.
-早上好 幸会 -我们的朋友赫尔曼戈林
– A great pleasure. – Our friend Hermann Göring.
-你好 -你好
Hello.
欢迎 失陪了
Welcome. Pardon me.
早上好 各位
Good morning.
-欢迎 -你好
– Welcome. – Hello.
立正
Attention!
我们到楼上谈吧 跟他说
We’ll talk upstairs. Tell him that.
就我们四人 你和每人一名顾问
Just the four of us. You and one advisor each.
好的 元首
Yes, my Führer.
谢谢
Thank you.
-…看他一脸的自信 -确实
…saw him carry himself with confidence.
我去把剩余的给他
– Indeed. – I’ll go give him the rest.
我需要一块手表 请把你的借给我
I require a watch. Lend me yours, please.
他显然觉得要不回去了 他以为元首是个偷表贼
He apparently thinks he won’t get it back. He thinks the Führer is a watch thief.
他觉得自己是个聪明人
He thinks he’s one of the clever ones.
我们速战速决吧
Well, let’s get it over with.
非常好 长官
Very well, sir.
我个人觉得是太烈了
Rather too strong, this. I need to–.
打扰一下 各位阁下
Excuse me, Your Excellencies.
首相、部长会议主席
Prime Minister, Monsieur le Président du Conseil.
元首邀请两位同他一起前往图书馆
The Führer invites you to join him in the library…
以便开始会谈
-…in order to begin the talks.
来吧
-Very good. Come along.
他建议各位首脑只带一名顾问前往
He suggests leaders and one advisor only.
抱歉 韩德森 霍勒斯 看来你是最佳人选了
Well. Sorry, Henderson. Horace, looks it better be you.
我先失陪一会儿
Well, please excuse me a moment.
未坚持让捷克参加谈判是个错误
It was a mistake not to insist on the Czechs being in the negotiations.
他们要瓜分这个该死的国家 没有一个人…
They’re carving up the damn country, and there’s no one–
请不要坐立不安的 勒加特先生 你会把那把椅子坐散架的
Please try to stop fidgeting, Mr. Legat. You’ll wear that chair down to a splinter.
-喂 -是的 我是克莱弗利
-Hello. -Yes, this is Cleverly.
-长官 我是勒加特 -好 首相呢
-Sir, it’s Legat. -Yes. Where’s the PM?
大家都在会谈中 大概一小时了 先生
Everyone’s been at the conference for about an hour now, sir.
很好
Good, good, good.
霍勒斯爵士让我留在这里 但我宁愿…
Sir Horace asked me to stay here, but I feel I’d be more–
确保这条电♥话♥线畅通
Make sure this line remains open.
恕我直言 我觉得若是让我参会 对总理会更有帮助
With respect, I feel I’d be more useful to the PM if I was at the conference.
做好本职工作 勒加特
Just do your job, Legat.
但大老远来到这…
But having come all of this way–
当然不行
Absolutely not!
你就原地待着
You stay exactly where you are.
喂 先生
Hello? Sir? Sir?

Hello?
要是伦敦再来电♥话♥
If London calls again,
我可以告诉他们你忙着应付酒店经理
I can always tell them you’re busy with the hotel manager.
他们会信的 我确定
They’ll believe that, I’m sure.
去吧
Go.
-抱歉 -小心
Sorry! – Watch it!
请出示身份证
Your ID, please.
抱歉 内维尔先生
Excuse me. Sir Neville?
-是我 -我是休勒加特
-Yes. -I’m Hugh Legat.
勒加特 对 是你 你来这个干嘛
Legat. Yes, of course. What are you doing here?
伦敦方面有几个问题要我来问
I had a couple of queries from London.
霍勒斯爵士在吗
Is Sir Horace in?
不在 他和首相及其他首脑在一起
No. No, he’s with the PM and the other leaders.
你有什么事可以跟我说吗
Is there anything you can tell me?
没什么急事
Nothing pressing.
哈特曼 你注意到戈林 今天换衣服的频率有多高吗
Hartmann, have you noticed how often Göring changed outfits today?
这是今天我看到他穿的第三套制♥服♥了
This is the third uniform I’ve seen him wear today.
但别…施密特在那边 他需要你
But don’t let that– There’s Schmidt. He needs you.
元首现在希望各国大使加入
The Führer wishes for the ambassadors to join now.
快去把弗朗索瓦-庞赛和韩德森请来
Fetch François-Poncet and Henderson. Quickly, please.
情况如何
– How’s it going?
-不清楚 -大使先生
Haven’t a clue. Mr. Ambassador.
-你要喝茶吗 -谢谢
– Would you like some tea? – Thank you.
麻烦来杯茶
Tea, if you’d be so kind.
马上来
Right away.
阁下 请您到图书馆 加入首脑们的谈话好吗
Your Excellency, would you be so good as to join the leaders in the library?
终于
At last.
我…跟我来 别让任何人发现
I… Follow me without anyone seeing.
你到底要去哪里
Where the hell are you going?
-你好 你现在有时间吗 -没有 抱歉
Hello. -Do you happen to have the time? -No. I’m sorry.
总之 谢谢你
Thanks anyway.
该死
Damn it.
(胡巴斯)
-有人跟踪你吗 -不知道
– Were you followed? – I don’t know.
我不习惯做这种事
I’m not used to this sort of thing.
欢迎来到新德国 休
Welcome to the New Germany, Hugh.
我们安全吗
Are we safe?
去哪里都差不多
As safe as anywhere.
没事 我点啤酒 我们一起喝
It’s fine. I’ll order beers. We’ll drink them.
我们听音乐 完全用德语交谈
We’ll listen to the music and speak entirely in German.
打扰一下 来点啤酒 两杯拉格啤酒
Excuse me. Some beer? Two pale lagers.
你结婚了
You’re married?
是的
Yes.
过得幸福吗
Happily?
一般般
So-so.
你呢
What about you?
单身
No.
你都有白发了
You’re turning grey.
你还是不用刮胡子
And you still don’t need to shave.
莉娜呢
Where’s Lena?
我们绝交了
We don’t speak any more.
很高兴见到你 干杯
My pleasure. Cheers.
休 我们俩 你和我
Hugh, we both, you and I,
是阻止希♥特♥勒♥的最后希望
are the last hope of stopping Hitler.
他们明天或后天就会达成协议
They’re going to make a deal. Tomorrow or the day after.
我知道 这就是问题所在
I know. That’s the problem.
为什么
Why?
一旦达成协议 希♥特♥勒♥会更加强大
Make your deal, and Hitler becomes even more powerful.
我们要阻止战争
We’re preventing a war.
不 不行 你阻止不了
No, you’re not. You’re not!
我知道对捷克人来说 丧失这些领土是很可怕的事
I know it’s awful for the Czechs to lose these territories,
但如果你们明天就侵捷
but if you invade tomorrow,
成千上万的无辜之人将死去
tens of thousands of innocent people will die.
对 如果我们明天不入侵 很快会有数百万人死去
Yes. And if we don’t invade tomorrow, then soon maybe millions will die.
数百万
Millions.
你根本不了解他的本性
You have no idea who he is.
如果知道 你就不会来这里
If you did, none of you would be here.
那你要我做什么
What do you want from me?
安排我和张伯伦会面
A meeting with Chamberlain.
今晚
Tonight.
帮帮我 休 你是他的秘书 秘书负责安排会面
Help me. Hugh. You’re his secretary. Secretaries arrange meetings.
-但不能安排跟你秘密会面 -肯定有办法的
-But not secret meetings with you. -There has to be a way.
不可能 你想跟他说什么
It’s impossible. And what do you want to tell him?
你想跟他说什么
What do you want to tell him?
说希♥特♥勒♥是个可怕的人
That Hitler is a terrible man?
相信我 他知道
Trust me, he knows.
我可以证明这点
I can prove it.
你觉得好笑吗
Is that amusing to you?
我都忘了你是什么人了
I’d forgotten what you’re like.
-你不想帮我 -我帮不了
-You don’t want to help me. -I can’t. I can’t.
帮不了 不可能安排私下会谈
I can’t! Not with a private meeting.
但如果你掌握我们应该了解的情报
But if you have information we should know about,
我可以尽力安排让首相看一眼
I can try to arrange for the prime minister to see it.
在他签下协议之前
Before he signs anything?
我可以试试
I can try.
好的
Yes.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你看完那份《冲锋报》的话 能给我看看吗
If you’re done with the Stürmer, could I have it?
-好的 -是吗 可以送给我吗
– Of course. – Yeah? And could I keep it as well?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!