-没问题 -你确定
-Of course. -Are you sure?
-确定 -非常感谢
-Yes. -Thank you very much.
别看 放到你胳膊下 真该死
Don’t look at it. Just put it under your arm, God damn it.
-对 抱歉 -你这个间谍当得真差劲 休
-Right. Sorry. -You make a terrible spy, Hugh.
-抱歉 -你就该好好在家陪老婆
-Sorry. -You should be at home with your wife.
其实离开家也是一种解脱
It’s actually a relief to be away.
我来猜猜 她觉得你很冷漠
Let me guess. She finds you distant.
她说你不让她走进你心里
She says you don’t let her in.
没错
That’s right.
想想办法
Do something about that.
把啤酒喝完
And finish your beer.
我还会见到你吗
Will I see you again?
你知道
You know,
如果你需要离开 去伦敦会得到很好的照顾
if you ever needed to get out, you’d be well looked after in London.
我永远不会背弃德国 永远不会
I’ll never abandon Germany. Never.
最高机密
Top secret.
柏林 1937年11月10日
Berlin, 10th November 1937.
一开始 元首解释这是空间的问题
The Führer began by explaining that the question is one of space.
德意志民族有八千五百万人口
The German race comprises over 85 million,
使得这里的种族社群密度 高于其他任何国家
and this constitutes a more tightly-packed racial community than any other country.
唯一的补救办法就是获得生存空间
The only remedy lies in the acquisition of living space.
只有通过武力才能解决这个问题
And this will only be solved by means of force.
今天下午过得怎么样 冯哈特曼先生
How’s your afternoon, Herr von Hartmann?
很辛苦 温特夫人 你呢
Arduous, Frau Winter. And yours?
我一直待在这里
Well, I’m hanging in there.
-你跟你的英国朋友见上面了吗 -是的
-Did you meet with your English friend? -I did.
-然后呢 -我们等着瞧吧
-And? -And we’ll see.
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
对 可以这样说
Yes, you could say that.
我们达成协议了
We have an agreement.
协议规定立即将苏台德地区移交给…
An agreement for the immediate handover of the Sudetenland…
恭喜 施密特 干得漂亮
Congratulations, Schmidt. Excellent work.
谢谢
Thank you.
…移交给德意志帝国
…to the German Empire.
我们会如愿以偿
We’ll get everything we wanted.
我以为至少还要一天才有结果
I thought it would take at least another day.
对 如果张伯伦 按自己的方式行事 那确实
Yes, it would have if Chamberlain had had his way.
他想用细枝末节来消磨元首
He wanted to wear down the Führer with the smallest details.
-那家伙真是攻于算计 -他们已经签了吗
-The man is a bean counter. -Have they signed already?
什么 条约正在起草中 他们晚餐后就会签
What? The treaties are being drawn up right now. They’ll sign after dinner.
把你的领带弄整齐
And straighten your tie.
我们俩受邀陪同元首用餐
The two of us have been invited to the dining room with the Führer.
-天啊 -什么“天啊” 冯哈特曼
God. -What, “God”? Von Hartmann.
冯哈特曼先生 这是莫大的荣幸
Herr von Hartmann, that’s a great honour.
-对 -没错 这位是…
-Yes. -Quite right, Fräulein…
-温特夫人 -温特夫人
-Frau Winter. -Frau Winter.
总之 英国人和法国人 不会留下吃晚餐
Anyway, the English and the French aren’t staying for dinner.
他们已经没胃口了
They’ve lost their appetite.
-所以邀请我俩去填补空缺 -施密特博士
– So we were asked to fill the ranks. – Dr. Schmidt!
看来他们又需要我了
Well, looks like I’m needed again.
-我们总算幸免于难 -谢谢
– A narrow escape. – Thank you.
元首吃素 坚持任何地方都不供应肉类
The Führer is vegetarian. Insists on meat not being served anywhere.
-是吗 -是的
-Does he? -Yes.
我去总理府吃午餐时
When I was at lunch at
所有高级指挥官都在场 他们上的是芹菜排
the Chancellery with all the high command, they served Sellerieschnitzel.
-墨索里尼肯定吃得很开心 -对 可不是嘛
-Musso will have enjoyed that. -Yes, wouldn’t he just?
我告诉你 那之后 我去了附近一家肉店
And afterward, I’m telling you, I went to a butcher’s shop nearby.
-点了两根香肠 -有可能是德式香肠
-Ordered two huge sausages. -Could be Wurst.
对 我正要离开肉店时
Yes. And I was just leaving the butcher’s shop,
猜猜谁来了 除了赫尔曼戈林 还会有谁呢
when who should be coming in but Hermann Göring,
一脸饿坏了的模样
with a hungry look on his face?
-他跟我一样 饥肠辘辘 -先生 我…
-He was as famished as I was. -Sir, I–
现在不行 勒加特
Yes, not now, Legat.
别喝太多 冯哈特曼
Don’t drink too much, von Hartmann.
润润嘴唇就行了
Just wet your lips.
我们还有很多工作要做
We still have a lot of work ahead of us.
明天全世界的目光 都会盯着慕尼黑和我们的翻译
Tomorrow, the world will watch Munich and our translations.
当然
Of course.
我们不能犯任何错误
We can’t afford any mistakes.
…他有些本事 谈判技能也不差
…he has some skill. He’s not a bad negotiator.
首相 明天一早
Prime Minister, tomorrow morning,
数百万母亲会祝福您
millions of mothers will be blessing you
因为您让他们的儿子免受战争之苦
for having saved their sons from the horror of war.
-不 -首相
– Prime Minister.
您太客气了
– Too kind.
-能说句话吗 -现在不行
-Can I have a word? -Not now.
-很紧急 -勒加特
-It’s rather urgent. -Legat!
签约前你真该去休息一会儿 内维尔
You really should go and rest before the signing, Neville.
恐怕只能打个盹儿
I think I will take forty winks.
-我让人送了份三明治去你房♥间 -多谢了 霍勒斯
-I sent a sandwich up to your room. -Thanks so much, Horace.
勒加特 你能让他喘口气吗
Legat. Will you just give the man a moment to breathe?
-好的 -他很累了
-Yes. -He’s very tired.
他15个小时没合眼了 或者更久
He’s been up for 15 hours or more.
好的 长官 对不起
Yes, sir. Sorry.
一起吃晚餐吧
Join us for supper.
好的
All right.
-失陪一会儿 -冯哈特曼
– Excuse me. – Von Hartmann?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
抱歉 元首 协议的翻译工作需要我
Excuse me, my Führer. I’m needed for the translation of the agreement.
过来
Come here.
我从未忘记个人义务
I never forget a personal obligation.
为了德国
For Germany,
我已做好准备 要做个撒谎高手
I am prepared to be dishonest a thousand times over.
为我自己 我永远不会撒谎
For myself, never.
我不是偷表贼
I’m no watch thief.
谢谢你 元首
Thank you, my Führer.
敬我们亲爱的意大利朋友 祝愿他们身体健康
To the good health of our dear Italian friends.
敬元首
And to the Führer.
敬元首
To the Führer.
一位意大利代表说这里的厨房♥很棒
One of the Italian delegates
是的 没错 对
was saying how good the kitchen is.
你有什么推荐的
– Yes, indeed, yes. – What do you recommend?
-我推荐肘子 -那是什么菜
– I recommend the Hachsen. – What is that?
是烤猪蹄 很脆
It’s a pork knuckle. Very crispy.
-霍勒斯爵士 -嗯
-Sir Horace! -Yes?
我可以稍后再过去吗
Would you mind if I joined you in a moment?
可以 没问题
Yes, of course.
-你看了吗 -是机密文件
-Have you read it? -It’s classified.
-若是他们发现… -你跟张伯伦说了吗
-If they find… -Have you spoken to Chamberlain? Have you spoken to Chamberlain?
小声点 还没有
-Keep your voice down! – Thre’s no linen. No linen. – Not yet.
你知道他们要签约了吧
You know they’re about to sign?
听着 跟他提这事不容易
It isn’t an easy thing to raise with him.
-那我自己来吧 -拜托 别傻了
Then I’ll do it. -For God’s sake! Don’t be stupid.
这是最后时刻了 你明白吗
This is the last moment. Do you understand?
我不想因为毫无作为而良心不安
I won’t have it on my conscience that I did nothing!
我有同感 一有机会 我就会跟他说
-I feel the same. As soon as I can– -No, no. -I’ll talk to him.
-现在就去 我们一起说 -不行
-Not soon, now! -Let’s do it together. -No!
-为什么不行 刻不容缓 -你知不知道…
-Why not? We are on the edge. -Do you have any idea–
已经到了刻不容缓的时候
We are right on the edge.
保罗
Paul.
-抱歉 -你怎么了
-I’m sorry. -What’s happened to you?
我们必须努力一试 休
We have to try, Hugh.
拜托 我们必须努力一试
Please, we have to try.
我的职业生涯会完蛋
This’ll be the end of my career.
文件在哪里
Where’s the document?
在我房♥间
In my room.
走吧
Come on.
附近有别的酒店吗
Is there another hotel nearby?
我来打吧 我来
Downtown. I will call it. I will call.
谢谢 太好了
Thank you, that would be great.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!