保…
Pau–
很抱歉
I’m– I’m so sorry.
你不用道歉
You don’t have to be sorry.
我不明白这事
I don’t– I don’t understand this.
我们过去一向喜欢挑衅对方
We always used to enjoy provoking each other. It–
很好玩 但这不一样
It was fun, but this is– this is different.
我从未见过他这副模样
I’ve not seen him like that.
我也是
Me neither.
我是说…
I mean…
我们要不要
Shall we…
去看看一些偏执狂和变♥态♥狂
see some bigots and perverts?

Yes.
(耶路撒冷)
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
-Heil Hitler. -Heil Hitler.
-怎么样 -这是你的证件
– Well? – Here are your papers.
他们才刚把你加入名单
They barely got you on the list.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你会来吗
Are you coming?
总得有人确保你不做傻事
Someone needs to make sure you don’t do anything stupid.
去吧 快去 慕尼黑再见
Go, hurry. See you in Munich.
(移♥民♥吧 去耶路撒冷 )
EMIGRATE! GO TO JERUSALEM!
您的车厢在这里
This is your compartment.
谢谢
Thank you.
-有点挤但很温馨 对吧 -对
Cramped but cosy? – Yeah!
赫尔穆特 禁止女人来访
Helmut, no visits from women.
当然 你了解我的
Of course, you know me.
我就是这样
This is me.
-已经有人在里面了 喂 -来了
– There’s someone in there already. Hello? – Yes.
小保罗
Paulie?
你好 弗兰茨
Hello, Franz.
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
他们似乎需要我帮忙…
It seems they need my help…
明白了
-I see.
…去做口译
-…with interpreting.
-没人跟我说过 -对 临时决定的
-No one told me. -Yes, it was a last-minute decision.
这是你的床位
-Is this your bunk?

-Yes.
那我们是室友了
Then we’re roommates.
是啊
Yeah.
跟过去一样
Like in the old days.
-跟过去一样 -对 太好了
-Like in the old days! -Yeah, excellent!
太好了 对吧
-Excellent, right? -Excellent.
很好
Great.
好 我可以拉开帘子吗 稍等
-Okay, may I? One second.

-Yeah.
-一会儿见 我… -回见
-See you in a bit, I… -See you.
谢谢 勒加特
Thank you, Legat.
首相 不要让我们再打仗了
Prime Minister, don’t let us go to war again.
你真好心 我会确保这一点
– Good luck, sir. – Nice of you. I’ll make sure we don’t.
-长官 您一定可以做到的 -早上好
– Sir, you can really do this. – Good morning.
我们马上就该登机了 首相
-We should board, Prime Minister. -Thank you very much.
首相
– Give us a statement! – Prime Minister?
长官
Sir?
首相 拜托
Prime Minister, please.
谢谢 可以了
-Thank you. -Thank you. That’s enough.
-霍勒斯 让我说句话 -我们该登机了 长官
– I’m going to say a word. – We should board now, sir.
我小时候
When I was a boy,
经常重复说这句话
I used to repeat,
“如果一开始不成功
“If at first you don’t succeed,
就一而再 再而三地尝试”
try, try, try again.”
我现在做就是这样做的
And that’s what I’m doing now.
祝您好运 张伯伦先生
Good luck, Mr. Chamberlain!
被你抓到了
– You caught me.
要我帮忙吗
– Can I assist you?
我知道这看起来很尴尬 但并非针对个人
I know it looks bad, but it’s nothing personal.
我们都有命令在身
We all have our orders.
能告诉你一切妥当 我就放心了
I’m relieved to be able to tell you that everything is in order.
你可以把它放回去了
You can put it back now.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
别这样 小保罗 你生气了吗
Come on, Paulie. Are you cross now?
你现在是生气了吗 小保罗生气了
Do I hear you being cross now? Is Paulie cross?
生气的小保罗
Cross little Paulie!
小保罗 来啊
Paulie, come on!
自卫啊
Defend yourself!
来啊 自卫
Come on, defend yourself!
-冯哈特曼 -是我
-Von Hartmann? -I am.
我是施密特博士 翻译组长 能占用你一点时间吗
Dr. Schmidt. Head of translation. Do you have a moment?
-好的 -很高兴认识你
-Of course. -I’m very pleased to meet you.
我可算松了口气 不用一个人做这么多事
I’m relieved I don’t have to do all of it by myself.
到达慕尼黑后 我负责元首、领袖
When we arrive in Munich, I will handle the Führer, the Duce,
首相和部长会议主席的翻译工作
the Prime Minister, and the Président du Conseil.
你可以负责一些小事
And you can deal with the smaller stuff.
你还会说什么语言
What other languages do you speak?
法语、意大利语 还会一点点俄…
French, Italian, and a little, really just a little bit of Ru…
这次没请俄♥国♥人 也没请捷克人
The Russians aren’t invited, and neither are the Czechs.
别担心 回头我再跟你说细节
Don’t worry. I’ll brief you on the details later.
现在元首正等着要他的外媒新闻摘要
Right now, the Führer is waiting for his foreign press summary.
你可以处理一下吗
Can you take care of that?
-现在 -对 就现在
-Right now? -Yes, right now.
我需要做些什么
What do I have to do?
看着他的眼睛
Look him in the eye.
除非他直接跟你说话 否则不要开口
Don’t speak unless you’re spoken to directly.
不要有烟味
And don’t smell of smoke.
如果你身上有烟味 他会把你赶走
If you stink of smoke, he’ll throw you out.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
-Heil Hitler. -Heil Hitler.
冯哈特曼 送新闻摘要给元首
Von Hartmann, press summary for the Führer.
这是谁写的
Who wrote this?
那是《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的社论 元首
That’s the editorial in the London Times, my Führer.
你在英国待过吗
Have you spent time in England?
我在牛津上了两年学
I was at Oxford for two years.
听得出来
I can hear that.
冯哈特曼
Von Hartmann.
你很有抱负 不错
You’re ambitious. Good.
你很聪明 不错
You’re intelligent. Good.
或许你觉得自己比我聪明
Maybe you think you’re more intelligent than me?
-我… -我很会看人
-I– -I can read people.
就像大学教授读书一样
The way professors at those universities read books.
牛津
Oxford.
我看得出来你是什么人
I see who you are.
你能看透我吗
Do you see me?
好的 元首
Yes, my Führer.
你懂英语 他们在想什么
You know the English. What are they thinking?
他们低估了您
They underestimate you.
没错
Correct.
地图来了 元首
The maps, my Führer.
通往边境的新路线
The new course for the border.
我们有40个师可以摧毁捷克人
We have 40 divisions to destroy the Czechs with.
一周之内 我们就能攻下来
We could have it done within a week.
好的 元首
Yes, my Führer.
火车开错方向了
The train is heading in the wrong direction.
怎么有这么多弯路呢
Why these detours?
很好 谢谢
Good, thank you.
(慕尼黑)
(祈求和平)
(欧洲要和平)
PEACE IN EUROPE
(欢迎张伯伦)
WELCOME CHAMBERLAIN
航程还顺利吗
How was your flight? – It was very uncomfortable.
很不舒服
I have a very sore back.
我的背疼得不得了
– Look at this. – Would you care for something to drink?
-看这阵仗 -您要喝点什么吗
… Yes. A little… whisky and water.
好 来点威士忌加水吧
Whisky mit Wasser.
欢迎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!