锁住了,打不开。
It’s locked. I can’t open it.
快点儿,各位。还剩15秒。
Hurry! We have 15 seconds.
把手拿开,司机。
Move your hand, chauffeur.
别问我问题!
Don’t ask me!
你怎么穿着管家的衣服?
Why the butler’s uniform?
– 我说了别问我!
– 我也不知道
– I said don’t ask me!
– I don’t know.
事情发生的太快了。
It all happened too quickly.
厨娘!厨娘哪儿去了?
The cook. Where’s the cook?
她一声不响地走了。
Gone! Never said a word.
还剩10秒,快坐下,拉起手!
Ten more seconds. Sit and join hands.
这样谋杀就不能逃过我们的眼睛。
Impossible for murder to happen now without witnesses.
Three, two, one!
3…… 2…… 1
(CLOCK CHIMING)
(CHIMING CONTINUES)
(NERVOUS LAUGHTER)
(SIGHING IN RELIEF)
过去了。我们都活得好好的。
It’s over. We’re safe and sound.
(KNOCKING AT DOOR)
可能是厨娘……进来吧。
That’s probably the cook. Come in.
亲爱的,那个可怜的女人听不见。
The woman is deaf.
对不起,我忘了。进来!
I’m sorry, I forgot. Come in!
听起来不像是厨娘。
Not sound like cook to me.
啊,双先生。
Ah, Mr. Twain!
你好像错了。
You appear to be wrong.
这里没人被谋杀,请入内。
Nobody here murdered. Please come in.
(ALL SCREAMING)
他死了么?
Is he dead?
后背插那么个大家伙,长远看还是死了好。
If he’s not, he should be.
– 保护现场!
– 你能不能不说“保护现场”,这里的人都是犯罪学者。
– Touch nothing!
– Stop saying “touch nothing.”
这话既无礼又贬损又多余。
We’re experienced criminologists.
什么叫“保护现场”?
It’s insulting to say “touch nothing.”
– 得了吧,老娘们。
– 你也得了吧,老爷们。
– Be quiet, woman!
– Up yours, fellow!
真有趣。
Most amusing.
真有趣,侦探吵架就像涮大羊肉汤——
Bickering detectives like making giant lamb stew.
都煮成一锅!
Everything go to pot.
你干吗不安静一点?
Why don’t you be quiet?
(ALL BICKERING)
(GUN FIRES)
安静!
Quiet!
好啦,所有的人,都不许动!
Stay where you are, everybody.
– 你又怎么了?
– 我要再冒险去查看一趟。
– What?
– I’m going to the can.
我不想漏掉什么。
I don’t want to miss nothing.
我和你一起去。
I’m going, too.
最好我一个人去,
I’d rather do this alone.
不过还是要谢谢你。
Thanks anyway.
是厨娘。
The cook.
你说什么,亲爱的?
What, darling?
这太明显了,是厨娘杀死了他。
The cook murdered him.
管家已经死了,除了厨娘一个人,我们大家当时都在这个房♥间里。
The butler’s dead. She wasn’t in this room.
没人进来也没人出去。
No one else could get out.
我说的对吗?
Right?
– 错了。
– 噢?
– Wrong.
– Oh?
你怎么说得这么肯定,戴蒙德?
What makes you certain?
刀插得那么深,需要有强壮的右臂,这条手臂看上去可不怎么有力气。
This arm isn’t strong enough to force a knife that far up a man’s back.
(ALL SCREAM)
那是厨娘的手臂吗?
Is that the cook’s arm?
反正不是那个母猫的尾巴,女士。
It ain’t the pussycat’s tail.
噢!
Oh!
别害怕,小姐。不是真的。
Don’t be alarmed. It ain’t real.
当然也就不是真厨娘了。
Neither is the cook.
我还没走到厕所就找到了这个,
I found this before I got to the can.
又会让各位大吃一惊。
I have a surprise for you.
(ALL GASP)
– 是服装模特。
– 不,是蜡人。
– A mannequin.
– No, a dummy!
做得很精细,除了不能说话,几乎和真人一模一样。
Perfect in every detail, except she couldn’t hear or speak.
我的帽子跑到背上插把刀那家伙头上去了,
I congratulate the murder victim.
虽说他死了,他可不傻。
Except for being dead, he was no dope.
明察秋毫嘛,山姆。
Nice going, Sam.
我想大家都该意识到了,凶手就在我们当中,在这个房♥间里。
I hope everyone realizes someone in here is a murderer.
因为女士在场,
For sake of ladies,
我能否提议大家都回到起居间去。
let’s return to drawing room.
让我儿子把双先生的尸体收拾一下。
My son will cover Twain.
为什么让我来干脏活,老爸?
Why do I do the dirty work?
因为你妈不在这,不然就让她干了。走吧,各位。
Because your mother not here. Come, please.
请原谅。
Excuse me.
(THUNDER RUMBLING)
我有些头疼,迪迪。
I’m getting a headache.
能不能想办法把那个可笑的机器关了?
Can’t we turn off that machine?
那个装置可能在户外。
Maybe there’s some gadget outside the window.
真对不起,亲爱的,现在外面下雨呢。
Sorry, it’s raining this time.
我提议现在大家拿出专业水平,揭破事实真♥相♥。
Let’s sort the facts.
现在是星期天凌晨12:30。
It’s now 12:30 a.m.
门和窗户都会在黎明时分自动开启。
Doors and windows open at dawn.
我们当中某人会增添一百万数额的财富,
One of us will be $1 million richer.
另外也会有个人被送进煤气室,吊死。
One will go to the gas chamber and hang.
– 就一个人,皮埃尔先生?
– 为什么不是两个?
– One, monsieur?
– Why not two?
我们都有个伴儿。
We all have associates.
为什么不是4个、6个、8个人?
Why not four or six or eight?
我看你们都可疑。
I don’t trust any of you.
可能就我一个冤大头,被你们串通好了让我出丑。可我不吃这一套,听明白了吗?
I’m not taking the fall, you understand?
你把我也算进去了,山姆?
Not even for me, Sam?
你能不能爱上这个日本小子,从此别再缠着我?
Why don’t you fall in love with the Jap?
我们回到案情上来好吗?
Get back to case, please.
时间很晚了,我的眼皮开始撑不住了。
Time is late, and my eyes are getting tired.
你的眼皮一直就那样。
I thought they always looked like that.
别那么粗鲁,山姆!
Knock it off, Sam!
我道歉,这案子让我有些失态。
This case is getting on my nerves.
对不起,中国佬。
I’m sorry, slanty.
谢谢。现在列一下事实,事实。
Thank you. Now then, facts, please.
双先生预言谋杀会发生。
Mr. Twain predicts murder.
还预言死者就在餐桌前。
lso predicts victim at dining table.
– 没错?
– 没错。
– Correct?
– Correct.
对不起亲爱的,这次是正式的。没错。
Sorry. This is official. Correct.
还预言谋杀时间在半夜,预言死者将挨多少刀。
Also predicts time of murder and number of stab wounds.
除非和凶手串通,否则这一切怎么可能呢?
How can this be unless he in collaboration with murderer?
难道双先生就不能独自作案么?
Maybe Twain did it.
谋杀他自己?
Murdered himself?
那会是出于什么动机?又如何做到?
For what possible reason? And how?
动机很简单,自大狂。
The motive is simple. Ego.
如果我们无法破案,
If we couldn’t solve this crime,
他将被封为这世上最了不起的侦探。
he would be named the world’s foremost detective.
他太想得到这个桂冠,
With his ego,
哪怕为此付出生命,也在所不惜。
having to die for it would seem a small price.
至于如何做到的,
As to how,
一个能设计出如此精巧电子机关的人,
any man who can create these electronic marvels
肯定能设计出某种机器,用刀在他后背捅上11到12下。
could devise a machine to stab himself in the back.
推理太精彩了,亲爱的。我真为你骄傲。我们赶紧去睡觉吧。
Wonderful, darling. Let’s go to bed.
请等一下。
One moment, please.
推理很有趣,查尔斯顿先生,
Very interesting theory, Mr. Charleston,
可惜你忽略了重要的一点。
but you overlook one very important point.
愿闻其详?
What?
它很愚蠢。
Is stupid.
这是我听过的最愚蠢的推理!
Is most stupid theory I ever heard.
(CHUCKLES)
你有更高明的推理么?
Do you have a better one?
当然有。
Oh, yes.
而且高明多了。你知道,我事先做了一些功课,查尔斯顿先生。
Much better one. I have been doing my homework.
举个例子,我得知
For example, I have information

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!