Well, dear, there are people…
真变♥态♥!
That’s tacky.
简直太变♥态♥了。
That’s really tacky.
然后我们回到这里,打开了门,
Then we returned here, opened the door,
可房♥间是空的。
but the room was empty.
你们都不见了。
You were all gone.
(CHUCKLES)
鹿头告诉我们不要以为你们离开了餐厅。
The moose head told us not to assume that you’d left the dining room.
于是我们从一数到十,重新再试。
So we counted to 10 and tried it again.
你们就又出现了!
And here you were.
我并不夸张,
I’m not one to use hyperbole,
可我要告诉你们,
but I’ll tell you this,
这是我生平第一次,
for the first time in my life,
被吓得魂不附体了!
I had the ca-ca scared out of me.
我喜欢她,我真的喜欢她。
I like her. I really like her.
(GUNSHOTS)
枪声!
– 枪响,先生。
– 枪响,老爸。
– Gunshots, monsieur.
– Gunshots, Pop.
– 枪响,山姆。
– 枪响,迪迪。
– Gunshots, Sam.
– Gunshots, Dickie.
好吧!
Shoes!
这次我和查尔斯顿去查看,
This time, Charleston and I will go.
其他人都呆在房♥间里。
Everybody else stay here.
我们走,查尔斯顿。
Let’s go, Charleston.
你觉得这次是怎么回事,王?
What do you make of all this, Wang?
迷惑。
Is confusing.
“It”!漏了“It”!你这该死的连代词也说漏!
“It!” “It” is confusing. Say your pronouns!
(SCOFFS)
打开门。
Open the door.
– 老天!
– 怎么了?
– Good God!
– What is it?
他又回来了,
He’s back.
又是赤条条的!
And au naturel.
这不合情理。
I don’t get it.
他们先是偷走尸体留下衣服,然后又偷走衣服还回尸体。
First they steal the body and leave the clothes.
谁会这样穷折腾?
Who would steal the clothes and bring the body back?
可能是个疯狂干洗店老板。
Possibly some deranged dry cleaner.
那枪击怎么解释?
What about the gunshots?
已经被毒死的人干嘛还要补一枪?
Why shoot someone who’d been poisoned?
没错,我们确实听到枪声了,可没看见弹孔啊。
True. We heard gunshots, but I don’t see any bullet holes.
头啊脖子后背胸脯……都没有。
Not in his head, his neck, his back or his chest.
通体♥检♥查一遍。
Look all over him.
通体♥检♥查?
All over his body?
总得有人干吧,我负责警戒。
Somebody has to do it.
我来警戒好了,你做通体♥检♥查。
I’ll stand guard. You look.
也好,我们轮换着来。
All right. We’ll take turns.
你来检查第一个发现的裸尸,
Search the first naked body.
我检查第二个。
I’ll search the second one we find.
(THUNDER RUMBLING)
抓紧吧,只有八分钟时间。
Hurry up. We only got eight minutes.
(GROANS)
找到什么没有?
You see anything?
没有,没发现有弹孔。
I don’t see a bullet hole.
慢着!有发现了。
Hold it, I see something.
什么发现?
What is it?
算了,搞错了。不是弹孔。
Forget it. My mistake. Not a bullet hole.
如果他没中弹,那开枪干什么?
Then what about the shots?
分而击之。
Divide and conquer.
– 啥?
– 又一次转移视线。
– What?
– Another diversion.
他用错误的线索迷惑我们,让我们疲于奔命
He gives us meaningless clues
到终了一无所获,而同时
and dangles red herrings before our eyes
宝贵的时间却在不停地流失,
as precious seconds tick away.
直到真正可怕的谋杀降临。
Another murder is still to come.
你我风格不同,但你很聪明,身上的气味也不错。
You’re not my type of cop, but you smell good.
你不是个假货,我很清楚。可你到底是个什么样的人?
If you’re not a pansy, what are you?
优雅高贵,比方说。
Classy, I suppose.
淑女经常会被你这种人迷倒,是吧。
Dames love guys like you.
我不明白你为什么突然说这些……
I don’t see what possibly…
– 你有过情妇么?
– 你说什么?
– You ever make it with a waitress?
– What?
情妇。
A waitress.
高大肥硕的情妇。
A big fat waitress.
我不知道那些上流贵妇在床上什么样,
I don’t know about society dames,
只有和一个高大肥硕的金发♥情♥妇干过才知道什么滋味。
but you ain’t had it until you’ve made it with a fat waitress.
如果你感兴趣,我等你的电♥话♥。
If you’re interested, give me a call.
可笑的小怪人。
Bizarre little twit.
依然搞不定这家伙是什么样的人。
I’m not sure about him.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
– 洗手,刚干完那个……
– 好吧。
– My hands need washing.
– Good.
一会儿就出来。
I’ll be right out.
我先进去,告诉其它人。
I’ll tell them.
各位,你们绝对想不到会……
You’re never going to believe this.
好啦,你们在哪儿?
All right, where are you?
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
查尔斯顿,先别忙着洗手了,又出事了。
Charleston, wash up later.
We’ve got problems.
从里面锁住。
Locked from the inside.
这只能说明一件事,
That can only mean one thing,
而我不明白这是怎么回事……
and I don’t know what it is.
查尔斯顿!
Charleston!
你绝对不会相信……
You’ll never believe…
(GROWLING)
我说过一会就好!
I’ll be right out!
我记得刚才没关门啊……
I don’t remember closing that door.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
枪声是怎么回事?
What were the gunshots?
我们走了以后,有人离开过房♥间么?
Did anybody leave?
看来你们也遇上了,戴蒙德先生。
It happened to you, too?
我的迪迪哪去了?
Where’s my Dickie?
对不起,我的丈夫在哪儿?
Sorry. Where’s my husband?
还有两分钟到半夜,只是提醒一下。
Two minutes to midnight, if anyone’s interested.
我告诉你这不可能!
It ain’t possible.
有八个人的餐厅,
Eight people in a dining room
不可能一下子就空了。
can’t suddenly disappear.
除非……
Unless…
除非什么, 山姆?
What?
除非它根本就没发生。
Unless it never happened.
我明白你的意思了,戴蒙德。
I see your point, Diamond.
一个餐厅里有人,一个餐厅里没有人——
When is a full dining room not full?
就是说有两个餐厅!
When there’s two dining rooms.
正解。
Exactly!
两个餐厅?
Two dining rooms?
餐厅两个,所有东西都成双。
Two dining rooms, two of everything.
双先生,电子天才。
Twain electronic genius.
他发明一种方法让这个房♥间无声无息地……
He has devised a way to move this room quickly and silently,
一眨眼的功夫,就被替换成另一个与这个房♥间一摸一样的房♥间。
in the flash of an eye, to be replaced by an identical room.
我就知道是这么回事!
I knew it!
我可以演示一下。
Please. I shall demonstrate.
我走出房♥间,关上门,敲三下,走进来,你们就都不见了。
I’ll walk out the door, return, and you will all be gone.
看好了。
Observe.
我全搞清楚了,
I’ve figured it out.
所有的一切都是两个。
There are two of everything.
算了吧,迪迪,别人都知道了。
Oh, Dickie, that’s old news.
好啦,每个人都回自己的座位。
Everybody take your seats.
我害怕,山姆。扶住我。
I’m scared, Sam. Hold me.
自己扶吧,我正忙着呢。
Hold yourself. I’m busy.
回你原来的座位。
Sit in your same seat.
还剩40秒,真担心皮埃尔先生!
40 seconds! I’m worried about Monsieur Perrier.
我去找他。
I’ll look for him.
坐下,谁也不许离开房♥间。
No one to leave room.
(KNOCKING AT DOOR)
是另一扇门。
No, it’s the other door.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!