Right.
找到月亮挨着地球的地方 然后放飞蜂鸟
Find where the moon touches the earth and release the hummingbird.”
那是什么
That’s it?
你想起什么了吗… 我都不相信 我会这么说
Did it ever occur to you…? l can’t believe l’m saying this.
你以前是否意识到我所做的都是为了你?
Did it ever occur to you that l did the things l did to impress you?
你从没有过 你这么做是因为你自己想做
No, you did it because you wanted to,
那我不得不再做一次了
and l would’ve done the same thing,
除非你我之中有一个能成熟点 待家里照顾本
Except one of us had to grow up and stay home and look after ben.
当然不会是你
Certainly wasn’t going to be you.
你有没有想过… 我为了我们的家庭
Did it ever occur to you that
我牺牲了自己 从未想过?
l made sacrifices for us that you never did?
不 当然没有
No, of course not.
所以你还是走吧
So just go away.
这龙舌兰酒还真难喝
Lousy tequila.
别难过了 你做得不错
Don’t feel bad. you did good.
帕特里克对你的每句话都深信不疑
Patrick believed every word you said.
再说 反正你儿子永远都不可能找到这批宝物
Besides, your son would have never found the treasure anyway.
你不了解本杰明
You don’t know benjamin.
也许吧 再说 我有这…
Perhaps not. but then again, l have this.
维多利亚女王写给联邦将军艾尔伯特·派克的信?
A letter from queen victoria to the confederate general albert pike?
可敬的女王倾向于建立联邦
Seems the dear old queen was partial to the confederate cause.
这封信在我的家族中流传了140年了
This has been handed down by my family for 1 40 years.
里面含有重要的信息 可以这么说吧 最后的线索
Contains a vital piece of information. the final clue, as it were.
要是你不能解读木板上的文字
This piece of information is worthless
信息就一文不值了
without your translation of the planks.
够讽刺的吧 不是吗
It’s ironic, isn’t it?
一切都因焚烧缺页而引起 而今
This all began with the burning of pages, and now it ends
却又以焚烧最终线索告终
With the burning of this, the final clue.
让我成为唯一
Making me the only one…
能找到黄金城的人
…who can find cibola.
能找到黄金城的人
…who can find cibola.
把你的大衣拿去
Get your coat.
按她的翻译 第二部分木板上写道
Her translation on the second half of the planks says
-我们得找到石头岛 -本杰明应该已经找到了
– we need to find an island of stone. – ben would have found it by now.
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
我怎么才能过去…
How do l get to, um, this…
你好 米奇
Hello, mitch.

Mom…
-等下我 -没门 你太慢了
– wait for me. – no way. you’re too slow.
我知道你解读了我给你♥爸♥爸的信息
I knew you’d figure out the message l gave your father.
蜂鸟的诡计真行 放开他
The hummingbird was good. let her go.
我们有枪 你还对我发号♥施令
We’re the ones with the firepower, and you’re giving me orders.
我绑♥架♥了总统
I kidnapped the president.
联邦调查局的人正赶来这逮捕我
the fbl is on their way right now to arrest me,
我敢肯定他们也很乐意碰到你
And l’m sure they’ll love to meet you.
他们会把我们都抓起来
They’ll find us both and arrest us both.
这不是通向黄金城的路吧
That path doesn’t lead to the city of gold, does it?
本 这个人手头上有你要的信息 他有封信
This man has information you need. he’s got a letter.
是维多利亚女王写给艾尔伯特·派克将军的
From queen victoria to general albert pike.
-你怎么知道的 -我在书上读到的
– how do you know that? – l read about it, in a book.
不过恐怕 他把信烧了
I’m afraid he’s burned it.
好吧 你一直操控着我直到现在 那就继续吧
All right… you’ve had me do all the work so far, why stop now?
告诉我你知道的 我会找到黄金之城
You tell me what you know, l’ll find the city of gold,
证明托马斯·盖茨无罪 而你可以拥有所有宝藏
Prove thomas gates’ innocence, you can have the treasure.
-什么? -我和你一起去
– what? – l’m going with you.
但是如果有人要接受发现黄金之城的荣誉
But if anyone’s gonna be credited for discovering the city of gold,
这个人必须是我
It’s going to be me.
但是你的人和枪都要留在这
But your partners stay here, and all the guns.
你凭什么认为我会同意
What makes you think l’d agree?
因为你渴望那些宝藏 相信我 我了解
Because you need that treasure. believe me, l know.
好吧 盖茨 就按你的方法办
All right, gates. we’ll do it your way.
也相信我 我不需要枪
But believe me… l don’t need the guns.
-哪个总裁? 总统? – 还是别告诉你的好
– which president? the president? – l thought it best not to tell you.
我还是没看到有像英武之鸟的东西
I still don’t see anything that looks like a noble bird.
好吧 告诉我们吧 信里说了什么?
All right. let’s have it.
维多利亚女王的信里有什么线索?
What did the letter say? what’s the clue from queen victoria’s letter?
入口只能在晴空万里的大雨下显现
The entrance shall only be revealed under a cloudless rain.”
破解这个线索
Figure that one out.
我们下雨的时候在来?
So we come back when it’s raining?
“晴空万里” 可能就是指太阳
cloudless.” could simply mean the sun.
那就是指太阳 需要太阳和雨
You need a sunny day… and rain.
我们需要水
We need water.

Water.
阿比吉尔
Abigail.
所有人 水会让石头变黑 快倒水
Everybody, the water makes the rocks darker. use the water.
什么? 水?
Em? water?
-我手里不是吗? 你眼瞎了吗? -好吧 好吧
– what’s this in my hand? are you blind? – good, good, good.
太可笑了 难道我们要把水洒遍所有石头?
This is ridiculous. are we going to water the whole thing?
在这里
That’s it.
我找到了 这里 我找到了 它在这
Oh! that’s it. l found it. over here! found it! over here!
看看这个
Look at this!
这是一只雄鹰
It’s an eagle.
-快看啊 在那里 一只鹰 -就在这
– look at that. lt’s an eagle. – there it is.
-“英武之鸟” -“会给你信息”
– “the noble bird…” – “will give you passage.”
-现在怎么办? -我们需要用神圣的方式
– uh-huh. now what? – we need to join hands,
保持尊敬的态度 别管这只鸟
And in a noble manner, pass over the bird.
-也许它指示一个方向 -不管怎么样 也许鸟
– lt indicates direction… – somehow that bird…
会从石头上飞起来 并鸣叫
…will rise from the rock and kind of caw…
你要么就在这里猜
You can stand around guessing for a while,
或者我告诉你第二条线索
or l can give you the next clue.
将你手伸向勇士心脏
Surrender your hand to the heart of the warrior.”
这只鹰就是勇士的象征
And the eagle is a symbol of the warrior.
本 等一下 不
Ben, no. wait, wait! no.
这也许是一个可怕的陷阱 告诉他
That’s probably a horrible trap. tell him!
这是个陷阱
It’s a horrible trap.
来这么远 连试都不试一下 多可惜啊
It would be a pity to come this far and not even try, now, wouldn’t it?
让我来 本
I’ll do it, ben.
没事的
It’s ok.
交出你的手
Surrender your hand.
-对不起 这实在是太好玩了 -你
– l am sorry. l… l couldn’t resist. – you!
摸起来像个门闩
It, uh… feels like a latch.
看这个
Look at this.
很好 走吧
All right, good. let’s go.
本 看这个
Ben, look at this.
太美了
Oh, that’s beautiful!
-帕特里克 帕特里克 -本 那是什么?
– patrick. patrick! – ben, what is that?
看上去像是一个支撑门的配重
Appears to be a counterweight to hold the door open.
什么在响?
what is that sound?
太漂亮了
Fascinating.

Ben!
抱歉
Sorry.
-你还好吗 -不
– you ok? – no.
起来
Get up.
锁上了
It’s locked.
-你都干了什么 帕特里克 -像是个门闩 不是我♥干♥的
– patrick, what have you done? – some kind of a bolt. l didn’t do it.
现在只有一条出路了
Only one way out of here now.
继续前行
Forward.
从没见过这么多遗迹
Never seen so many relics.
保存如此完好
So beautifully preserved.
好像我们要移走这些石头
Looks like we’re going to be moving some rocks.
-这后面有个通道 -伙计们 看看这个
– there’s a tunnel back in through here. – guys, look at this.
一个小金人
It’s a little golden man.
但是躯干很小 快看这个…
Look. lt’s got a tiny little torso. look at that. lt looks like…
本 本
– ben! – ben!
往后走 后退 所有人 退到另一边
Move back! move back! all of you! other side!
后退 后退
Back up! back up!
雷利 往前走 前进
Riley, move forward! move forward!
不 后退 后退
No, back up, back up.
-你让我怎么办? -停住 别动
– what you want me to do? – stop! stop!
我们必须用体重来保持这个东西的平衡
We have to balance our weight to even this thing out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!