-生日快乐 -谢谢
– happy birthday. – thank you.
-我是本.盖茨 神殿宝藏? -哦 好的 本.盖茨
– ben gates. the templar treasure? – oh, right, ben gates. yeah.
-我们先失陪 -非常感谢 我很荣幸
– we won’t keep you. – thanks so much. always a pleasure.
今晚能被您邀请来这
L can’t tell you what a thrill it is for me
我真的万分荣幸
to be invited here tonight, sir.
你现在一定在为特务机关效力吧
Yeah, you must have the secret service hopping about now.
什么 先生?
Sir?
考虑到你发现的图纸
Considering your discovered lineage.
-哦 那个…哦 -继续说
– oh, yeah. oh, that… – carry on.
可能有些冒昧 我了解到
L beg your pardon, sir, but l know what a huge admirer you are
您非常敬仰乔治.华盛顿总统
Of george washington.
所以我想您可能有兴趣看看这个
l thought you might want to take a look at this.
看一下这个
Have a look at that.
这是乔治.华盛顿亲手绘制的弗农山庄园图纸
This is a map of mount vernon drawn by george washington himself.
总统先生 正是这个!
Mr. president, that is exactly what it is.
-我曾在耶鲁大学主修建筑史 -是吗 我不知道
– architectural history major, yale. – l did not know that.
那是我大舅的
It belonged to my great uncle.
他是从一个叫夏洛特的奴隶的孙女儿那得来的
Got it from the granddaughter of a slave, charlotte.
-生日快乐 -非常愉快 谢谢
– happy birthday. – always a pleasure. thank you so much.
夏洛特就在这弗农山上工作生活
Charlotte, who lived here and worked here at mount vernon.
-是嘛 -我们现在就在这座山上 先生
– yeah. – and we’re standing right here, sir.
这条线是紧急地下通道
This line is an underground tunnel,
一条很隐蔽的逃跑路线
an escape route that was never found.
我想知道是否还存在这条通道
I wonder… l wonder if it’s still there.
-只有一个方法弄清楚 -或许我们该去看看
– only one way to find out, sir. – maybe we should take a look.
这么做允许吗
Are we allowed to do that?
我是说 你肯定可以的 你是总统啊
I mean, l know you’re allowed to do that. you’re the president.
我能和你去看看吗
Can l come with you?
-到处了布置了警卫啊 -是的 长官
– you guys are just everywhere. – yes, sir.
-把你的手电筒借我朋友 好吗? -谢谢
– give my friend your flashlight. – thank you.
依地图来看 应该是…
According to this map, it should be…
一个 两个 在这
It’s one… two. ln here.
应该在这
Yeah, should be in here.
-我可以? -行
– may l? – absolutely.
好了
All right.
格雷格 我很欣赏你的工作精神
You know, craig, l appreciate you doing your job,
不过这没敌人
But l have no enemies down here.
在这样一个地窖里 这么小的空间
In the cellar. ln this tiny little room.
那我就在这守着
I’ll just wait here, then.
在这
Over here.
-一定是乔治·华盛顿做的标记 -仅仅有点点差别
– that’s the mark of george washington. – only it’s slightly different.
-怎么弄的? -这些斧子 以及他们的角度…
– how? – these axes, the angle’s off.
都得和图纸吻合
For it to correspond with the ones on the map,
应该成一个完美的V型
it should form a perfect v.
行了 还有什么标示吗
Ok, what else?
箭头
The arrowhead…
在旁边…
…is sideways.
一切正常 别担心
We’re all right. don’t worry.
看那里
Look at that.

Come on.
总统先生?
Mr. president?
九区出现情况
We have a breach in zone nine! there’s…
通知 监视频道1
lnform fairfax, sectac channel one!
周边加强警卫 封锁所有出口
perimeter detail, lock down all exits!
-盖茨 你这是做什么 -抱歉 总统先生
– gates, what are you doing? – l’m sorry, mr. president.
我得问你个问题 我知道你无法回答我
I need to ask you a question, which l know you can’t answer
-除非没有外人在场 -我们两个来了
– unless we’re alone. – two coming in!
我要一把大锤 一把铁撬 一个手提钻 还有其他的
I want a sledgehammer, l want a crowbar, l want a jackhammer, now!
汤姆? 向副总统发出警报
Tom, alert the vice president.
总统先生 大约在1880年
Mr. president, sometime between 1 880,
总统办公室里安置了办公桌…
When the resolute desk was placed in the oval office,
后来 有位总统在办公桌里发现了个隐蔽抽屉
And now, one of our presidents found a secret compartment in the desk.
内藏一张厚木板 上面刻有土著人的字
Hidden inside was a plank with native american writing on it.
是一张关于如何找到塞伯拉城
A treasure map to cibola,
传说中的黄金之城的藏宝图
the legendary city of gold, sir.
你费尽心机 就是想探听一张藏宝图?
All this just to ask me about a treasure map?
藏宝图很有可能是证明托马斯·盖茨清白的关键
That map is a key to proving thomas gates’ innocence.
我知道 那块木板已经不在总统办公桌了
I know for a fact that the plank is no longer in the resolute desk.
你还潜入搜寻我的办公桌?
You’ve been in my desk too?
我知道木板的下落
I believe the whereabouts of that plank is now hidden…
现藏在”总统之书”中 先生
…in the president’s book, sir.
此书只有总统才能读到
The book known only to our presidents.
书中包含我国大大小小全部国♥家♥机♥密♥
It contains all of our nation’s secrets.
这是我听过最荒唐的事了
That’s the most ridiculous thing l’ve ever heard.
我在办公桌上看到过印♥章♥ 先生 我知道藏宝图的存在
I saw the seal in the desk, sir. l know the map exists.
除非你的愿望得到满足
You’re not going to tell me how to get out of here
-否则你就不带我走出这里 是吧 -出口在那边
– unless you get what you want. – the way out is that direction,
我会带你走的
And l’ll show you.
你不善于谈判 不是吗
You don’t negotiate very well, do you?
没错 先生
No, sir.
总统先生
Mr. president!
大锤在哪
Where are my sledgehammers?
我不明白 盖茨
I don’t get you, gates.
你策划了这些 你不惜被捕入狱
You do all this, you’re willing to go to prison,
仅仅是为了洗刷祖先的冤情
Just to clear your ancestor’s name.
出口在那边楼梯下
The way out is just down those stairs.
我的一切都是祖先们赐予的 先生
Everything l am is because of my ancestors, sir.
托马斯·盖茨为阻止金环骑士会
Thomas gates gave his last full measure of devotion
而鞠躬尽瘁
To his country to stop the kgc.
我坚信为国家大义而牺牲的人 是可敬的
When someone dies for their country, l believe they should be honored.
鞠躬尽瘁?
last full measure of devotion?
无意冒犯 先生 林肯是我最敬仰的一位总统
Lincoln is my favorite president, sir. no offense.
不介意 他也是我心中的英雄
None taken. he’s my favorite too.
先生 我知道确有这本书 所以我想问…
Sir, l know the book exists, and my question is,
你会让我拿来看看吗
will you agree to let me see it?”
即使真有这么一回事
Even if something like that really did exist,
你怎么就觉得我会把它你呢?
Why do you think l would actually just give it to you?
因为这很有可能是有史以来
Because it will probably lead us
发现的最大的一笔土著人财富
To the discovery of the greatest native american treasure of all time.
大量的文明的消失
A huge piece of culture lost.
你将能为子孙后代重现那段历史
You can give that history back to its descendants.
因为你是美国总统
And because you’re the president of the united states, sir.
不论出于你的天性
Whether by innate character,
或是你为捍卫国家宪法而做出的宣誓
or the oath you took to defend the constitution,
抑或是你的历史使命
Or the weight of history that falls upon you.
我相信你会是一位可敬的总统 先生
I believe you to be an honorable man, sir.
盖茨 没人相信这门事了
People don’t believe that stuff anymore.
人们会相信的
They want to believe it.
往那边走就是最近的公路
Nearest highway is that direction.
我们要在这分开走了 你会明白的…
you’ll understand if we part ways here.
-盖茨 -先生
– gates. – sir?
下面的谈话从没有发生过
The following conversation never happened.
这本书确实是有的
The book exists.
-在哪呢 -你还会把书放呢
– where is it? – where else do you keep a book?
在国会图书馆
In the library of congress.
密♥码♥是Xy234786
X, y, two, three, four, seven, eight, six.
不甚感激 先生
Thank you, sir.
你再记住3794
You’ll also need to know three, seven, nine, four.
记下了
Got it.
-还有 盖茨… -先生
– and, gates… – sir?
有200人知道你劫持了我
Two hundred people know you held me against my will.
而我不能道出其中原因
l can’t tell them why.
除非你找到宝藏
Unless you find what you’re looking for,
否则你将被指控绑♥架♥总统
You’ll be charged with kidnapping the president.
-什么后果 你知道的吧 -是的 先生 我知道
– you know what that means. – yes, sir. very much so, sir.
盖茨 我要你替我做点事 -那是我的荣幸 先生
– l want you to do something for me. – lt would be a privilege, sir.
47页 好好看看
Page 47. just have a look at that.
雷利 二十分内到国会图书馆等我
Riley, meet me at the library of congress in 20 minutes.
好的
Ok.
萨德斯基
Sadusky.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!