华盛顿 1865年4月14日
美国南北战争结束后第5天
他在另一个屋子里
He’s in the other room.
-你是托马斯·盖茨吗 -是的
– are you thomas gates? – yes.
我们有件东西想给你看看
We got something that we’d like you to take a look at.
我听说你很擅长解密♥码♥谜题
I hear you’re quite good with puzzles and riddles.
-这是条密♥码♥信息 -这是普莱费厄密♥码♥
– lt’s a coded message. – lt’s a playfair cipher.
-普莱费厄密♥码♥? -你能破译出来吗
– playfair cipher? – can you decode it?
如果没有线索 密♥码♥是不可能解开的
Cipher’s impossible to decode without the key.
-你指的线索是什么意思 -要有一个关键字或者关键词
– what do you mean by “a key”? – a keyword or phrase.
你要的东西 就在这里
I believe what you need is right there.
这得花点时间
Lt’ll take some time.
你先去吧 我待会拿上日记本再来和你碰头
Go on. l’ll take your diary. l’ll meet up with you later.
…计算距离你必定能击中目标
calculate the distance and you’re sure to hit the mark
在射击中最要关注的事情
In about most things as well as shootin’.
…你想说你喜欢苹果青菜超过烧肉
…ready to pour out all over you like apple sass over roast pork.
我可要注意不要轻意放弃我那破德靴子
L’ll take care not to give up my hold on poor de boots
直到我对美国有信心为止
Till l am quite sure of the american.
啊 那是我的女孩
– ah, that’s my own girl. –
奥古斯塔 亲爱的 到你的房♥间去
Augusta, dear, to your room.
暴君应有的下场
Sic semaer tyrannis!
神殿
Temples.
黄金
Gold.
希波拉? 这是张藏宝图
Cibola? this is a treasure map.
KGC 你是金环骑士会的 你是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
Kgc? you’re knights of the golden circle. you’re a traitor.
你们都是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
You’re all traitors.
-林肯总统被枪杀了 -大家都出去
– president lincoln’s been shot! – everybody, out! all of you!
凶手逃了
Killer’s on the loose!
如果你现在马上把这个破译出来的话 我会很感谢你的
L’d much appreciate it if you’d finish deciphering that code now.
-爸爸 -战争结束了
– dad! – the war is over.

No!
不 不
– no! – no!
你错了
You’re wrong about that.
战争只有刚刚开始
The war has only just begun!
关键句是 每个人都要还…的债
Charles. the debt that all men… men pay.
每个人都要还的…
The debt that all men p…
爸爸 不要 拜托
Dad! no, please!
快醒醒 这不公平
Come back. lt’s not fair.
救命啊 有人吗
Help! somebody help, please!
金环骑士会是一个南部激进分子联盟
The knights of the golden circle was a southern extremist group,
活跃于北部试图消灭联邦军队
Operating in the north to subvert union forces.
如果托马斯·盖茨没有把布斯日记里
Had thomas not burned the legendary
那传说中的几页纸烧毁的话
missing pages from the booth diary,
那些杀手可能就会发现大量珍贵的黄金
The killers may have found a vast treasure of gold,
联邦军也可能就会在南北战争中战败
And the union may well have lost the civil war.
谢谢大家
– thank you. –
我要感谢本和盖茨博士 谢谢大家
L’d like to thank ben and patrick gates.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我想说的是 托马斯·盖茨无疑是
And say what a wonderful addition thomas gates
我们的这场战争中的伟大英雄
is to our civilian heroes exhibit.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢尼可拉斯博士 我真希望我祖父能亲眼看到这一切
Thank you, dr. nichols. l only wish my grandfather
能亲眼看到这一切
Had been here to see this wonderful day.
打扰一下 我想问个问题
Excuse me. l have a question l’d like to ask.
你觉得布斯日记中被撕去烧毁的纸上
What do you think happened to that booth diary page
-会发现什么秘密呢 -我们都不可能知道了
– that was pulled out of the fire? – we may never know.
或许吧
Perhaps.
也或许知道
– perhaps not. –
我也像你一样有个非常伟大的曾祖父
You see, l have one of those great-great-granddaddies, like you,
是我的家谱上的第一个人 他叫萨拉斯·威尔金森
Way up in my family tree, name of silas wilkinson.
他以前描述过林肯被刺杀那晚发生的事情
He used to tell a story about the night lincoln was shot.
他说
As silas tells it,
布斯那晚根本没有和托马斯·盖茨
Booth didn’t seek out thomas gates
讨论那张藏宝图
regarding the treasure map that night.
事实上是托马斯安排了那次见面
Lt was thomas who called the meeting.
见面一起计划暗♥杀♥林肯
A meeting to plan the assassination of lincoln.
-真是荒谬 -这都是谎言
– how absurd. – that’s a lie!
女士们先生们 我给你们看下
Ladies and gentlemen, l present to you…
约翰·威尔斯·布斯遗失日记中的其中一页
…one of the missing pages from the infamous diary of john wilkes booth
在所有杀手名单中
With the name thomas gates written on a list
同时写有
along with all the other killers.
-拉丁文吗 -布斯是拉丁语学生
– and latin? – booth was a student of latin.
他在刺杀林肯后大喊暴君应有的下场
He shouted, “sic semaer tyrannis” after he shot lincoln.
拉丁语中的暴君应有的下场 我们都知道
– “thus always to…” – “thus always to tyrants.” we know.
撒哈特负责军需品供应
– “surratt, coaiae”? – military supplies.
撒哈特被控提供来♥福♥枪♥
Mary surratt was convicted and hanged
和军用望远镜而被绞死
For supplying booth with a rifle and field glasses.
-托马斯·盖茨 标志设计 -就是指设计师
– “thomas gates, artifex.” – “designer”
-或者说是策划者 -我知道这什么意思
– or “mastermind.” – l know what it means.
他一定策划了这次暗♥杀♥行动
He must have, uh, planned the assassination.
-是吗 -他不可能去策划任何事情的
– l see. – could mean mastermind of anything.
看看这里已经烧掉了的部分
You see that? burned out right there.
我知道这会让你无法接受
L can only imagine how difficult this must be for you.
抱歉 威尔金森先生
– may l, mr…? – wilkinson.
我要看看这页纸能否和布斯日记烧毁痕迹吻合
L’ll see if this new page matches the booth diary.
这简直是污蔑 你是说我的祖父是个骗子
This is an outrage. you’re calling my grandfather a liar.
这都是有据可依的 那你的意思是说我的曾祖父是骗子吗
With respect, now you’re calling my great-great-granddaddy a liar.
是的 我这不是从什么破烂历史书中的看来的
Yes, sir, l am. this isn’t some garbage from a history book.
是我祖父亲口告诉我的
My grandfather told me this story himself.
我看着他的眼睛 我相信他说的是事实
– l saw the truth of it in his eyes. – l’m sorry, sir. l truly am.
帕特里克 去准确鉴定下这张纸
We’ll test this thoroughly, patrick, to authenticate it.
不可能啊
Lt can’t be.
他们回到总统家中
Maps to presidents’ houses.
那把钥匙不见了
Keys to locks that don’t exist.
为什么呢 我到底应该找什么呢
What’s the point? what am l looking for?
证据 证据 证据
Proof, proof, proof.
什么证据呢
What proof?
这就是说神殿宝藏的书吗
Oh, wow. ls this a book about the templar treasure?
是啊 是说神殿宝藏的 但也有其他的些内容
Yes, it is about the templar treasure, but it’s also about other things.
阴谋论 传说 还有一些有待考证的神秘事件
Conspiracy theories, urban legends and other myths that are true.
-那作者会来签售吗 -我就是作者
– so the author’s here signing copies? – l’m the author.
-你吗 -这里有我的照片
– you are? – yeah. see, uh…
这照片拍得还不错
There’s a picture of me right there.
我认为这是张非常棒的照片
L think it’s a pretty good picture.
我记得是本杰明·盖茨发现宝藏的踪迹的吧
L thought that guy, benjamin gates, found the treasure.
是啊 我是合作搭档
Well, yes, ben did, but l am the co-finder.
我从没听说过你
– oh, l’ve never heard of you. – oh!
天哪 你本·盖茨吗
Oh, my gosh. are you ben gates?
-是的 我就是 -你有没有辆红色法拉利
– yes. yes, l am. – do you own a red ferrari?
-是啊 -现在被拖车拖走了
– yes, l do. – well, it’s being towed.
恩?
Hm?
等等 那是我的车
Wait! wait! that’s my car!
你的法拉利呢
Where’s the ferrari?
-国税局的拖走了 -国税局?
– lrs impounded it. – the lrs?
真是有意思 我的会计帮我投资了个公♥司♥
Funny story. my accountant set up a corporation
那公♥司♥在一个根本不存在的小岛上
On an island that didn’t exist
和我说有钱人都是这么做的
And assured me that that’s how rich people do it.
现在我要被查账了 真是遭报应啊 真是更加有意思了
Then l got audited and slapped with a huge fine plus interest.
你知道五百万美金要交多少税吗
Wanna know what taxes are on five million dollars?
要交六百万
Six million dollars.
这就是我的遭遇
But enough about me.
你有什么新鲜事吗
What’s new with you?
我女朋友把我蹬了 我现在和我父亲住
Well, my girlfriend kicked me out, l’m living with my dad,
-还有人说我祖辈刺杀了林肯总统 -不错啊
– my family killed president lincoln. – all right.
你需要你帮忙
L need your help.
真是不敢想象 你要偷偷闯进你自己的房♥子
L can’t believe you have to break into your own house.
我得弄到阿比吉尔的工作证 就能进去拿到布斯的日记了
L need to get abigail’s ld. she has access to the booth diary page.
你为什么直接让她帮忙呢
Why don’t you ask abigail for her help?
她把保安密♥码♥改了 她根本不想和我说话
She changed the alarm code, riley. she’s not going to talk to me.
好的
All right.
我们必须在警报响前30秒解决掉它
We have 30 seconds after the alert starts to disable the alarm.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!