我不会 我向你保证 只要你让她走
I won’t! you have my word. just let her go.
本 不 我们不会丢下你一个人的
Ben, no, we’re not leaving without you.
阿比吉尔
Abigail.
带我的父母离开 带我的父母离开
You make my parents leave. you make my parents leave.
-不 -走吧
– no! – let’s go!
求你了 走吧 帕特里克和艾美莉 他在救我们的命
Let’s go, please! patrick, emily, he’s trying to save our lives.
求你们了 快
Please, come on.
用力推 本
Push, ben!
水流太快了
The current’s too strong!
-我准备好了 -全靠你撑着了
– l’m ready! – lt’s all yours!
妈妈
Mom!
撑住
Hang on!
屏住呼吸
Hold your breath!
我们得把他救出去
We got to get ben out of there!
如果我夹住了 门就关不上了
If l’m stuck in the door, it stays open,
两间屋子都会淹没 我们都会淹死的
Both rooms fill up, and we all drown!
-把门打开 我帮你出去 -水流太猛烈了
– open the door! l’ll get you out! – the current’s too strong!
如果我把门打开 你就会被冲走
I open the door, you’ll be washed down!
我们把你带出去
I’ll get you out!
我发现了黄金之城 我发现的
I found the city of gold! l found it!
永远都不为人所知
And no one will ever know?
我们肯定能解决 都能出去的
We can figure this out! we can all get out!
这不是谜题 再不是什么谜题了 本
It’s not a puzzle! no more puzzles, ben!
我们都会死 或者只有我死
We’re all going to die, or it could just be me!
-告诉他们是我发现的 -别放弃
– tell them l found it! – don’t quit!
米奇
Mitch!
谢谢
Thank you.
我们还没正式的认识过 我叫雷利
We haven’t officially met. l’m riley.
先生 这是给你的
Sir! lt’s for you.
萨德斯基
Sadusky.
-我找到证据了 -本
– l have my proof. – ben!
我们刚刚还提到你 准备自首了?
We were just talking about you. ready to turn yourself in?
还没有 我们发现了黄金之城
Not quite. we found the city of gold.
这也没用 你触犯了联邦法律
Doesn’t matter. you still committed a federal crime.
住手
Stop. stop it.
-总统先生 -格雷格 让我们单独谈谈
– mr. president? – craig, give us a minute.
根据你所说的 这是劫持你的人
Sir, for your information, this is the man who kidnapped you.
我记得我们是在探索一条隐藏的通道
As l recall, we were exploring a hidden tunnel,
门偶然的闭上了 这个人救了我的命
And a door closed accidentally, and this man saved my life.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
-盖茨 -总统
– gates. – sir.
为了记录在案 经过几个世纪的探索 今天
For the record, after centuries of exploration, on this day,
你为这个国家和你的家庭带来荣耀
You have brought honor to your country and your family.
你为这个国家做出了贡献 我感谢你
You’ve done this country a great service. l thank you.
-谢谢 -格雷格
– thank you. – craig.
我想你可能想看一下明天的头版头条
I thought you might want to take a look at tomorrow’s headlines.
明天的?
Tomorrow?
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
你们所有人 包括艾美莉 帕特里克还有盖茨
All of you, along with emily and patrick gates
将被授予这项发现的荣耀
Will get credit for this discovery.
还有米奇·威尔金森 总统先生
And mitch wilkinson, sir.
-这是真的? -真的 总统先生
– ls that right? – lt’s true, sir.
我很想知道你有没有帮我那个忙
Ben, l am curious about that favor l asked you.
有没有关于第47页的报告
Any report regarding what’s on page 47?
我觉得我可以帮忙 总统先生
I believe l can help with that, sir.
-那很好 -人生转折 先生
– so it’s good. – life-altering, sir.
第47页上有什么? 你们是在说那本书吗?
What’s on page 47? are you talking about the book?
什么书?
What book?
请一定要小心点 你用的这是蒸馏水吗? 你确定?
Be very careful with that. ls that distilled water you’re using?
-是的 -你把这些分类了吗?
– yes. – have you catalogued all of this?
-没有 女士 -没有?
– no, ma’am. – you haven’t?
打扰 先生 你在分类吗?
Excuse me? excuse me, sir? are you cataloguing this?
我们第一次选沙发的时候就是这样了
You should’ve been there when we picked out our first couch.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你就是那个人 寻宝之人
Hey, you’re that guy… the treasure hunter guy, right?
不 你要找的那个人在那边
No, actually, the guy you’re thinking of is somewhere over there.
不 你就是他 雷利·普尔 从书上认出来的
No. you’re him. riley poole. l recognize you from your book.
能不能帮我签个名
– will you sign it?
好的
Ok.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 茶几
So, um, the tea tables…
我下周会叫工人把它们搬到你那
Yes, l’m going to have the movers bring them to you next week.
实际上我想说你留着吧
I was going to say you can keep them.
也许你可以…
And maybe you could…
搬回来一起住
…come and move back in with me.
-不 你用了”那么”这个词 -那么?
– no. you used the word “so.” – so?
因为你说”那么”的时候 表示你在生气
So, when you say “so,” it means you’re angry.
有时候是 也就是说有时候不是
Sometimes. and then sometimes it doesn’t.
这像是个谜题
It’s sort of like a puzzle.
你擅长解谜题 我肯定你会找到正解的
And you’re so good at puzzles. l’m sure you’ll figure it out.
那么…
So…
我爱死这辆车了
I love this car.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!