Top results: “A glove fry.”
“A VERY GOLF”
“A VERY GOLF”
“FARGO LEVY”
“FARGO LEVY”
“GRAVY FLOE VALEY FROG”
“GRAVY FLOE、VALEY FROG”
还有”AGO FLY REV”
Also“AGO FLY REV”
呃…”GROVE FLY A”
“GROVE FLY A”
“ARE FLY GOV”
“ARE FLY GOV”
ERA FLY GOV”
“ERA FLY GOV”
-“ELF GOV RAY” -是”VALLEY FORGE”(弗吉谷)
– “ELF GOV RAY” – It’s “VALLEY FORGE”
“VALLEY FOR…”计算机没显示这个词啊
“VALLEY FOR…”I don’t have that on my computer.
是”VALLEY FORGE” E和L她各按了两次
是“VALLEY FORGE”,she pressed the E and L twice.
(获准进入)
进入了
We’re in.

Hello.
本 你干得真棒
Ben, you’re doing great.
本 拿出来
Ben, pick it up.
你有大约一…
You got about one…
有信♥号♥♥了
We own video.
-失去信♥号♥♥源了 -什么?
– I lost my feed. – What?
失去信♥号♥♥源了 本
I lost my feed, Ben.
我看不见任何人了 什么都看不见了
I don’t know where anyone is. I have nothing.
本 我看不…本 什么都看不见了
Ben, I have no… Ben, I have nothing.
离开 马上离开
Get out of there. Get out of there now.
我把那东西整块搬走 到电梯里再拆
I’m taking the whole thing. I’ll get it out in the elevator.
你说什么呢?重吗?
What are you talking about? Is it heavy?
肖 三号♥门 一分钟
Shaw. Door three, one minute.
盖茨
Gates.
什么声音?
What was that?
谁在开枪?
Who’s shooting?
-该死 -他拿到那张该死的地图了!
– Damn. – He’s got the bloody map!
你还能听到我吗?本?
Are you still there? Ben?
我在电梯里
I’m in the elevator.
-伊恩来了 然后…呃…开了枪 -我讨厌那家伙
– lan’s here. There was, uh, shooting. – I hate that guy.
嗨 丽贝卡 你的邀请名单中有保罗·布朗吗?
Hey, Rebecca. Do you have a Paul Brown on that list?
保罗·布朗?
Paul Brown?
没有 这儿没有
No. Not here.
玩得高兴点儿
Have a good night.
你是想偷那个吗?
Are you trying to steal that?
噢 呃…
(独♥立♥宣言原版复♥制♥品)
三十五美元
It’s $35.
-就这个? -是的
– For this? – Yeah.
-真贵啊 -嘿 价格不是我定的
– That’s a lot. – Hey, I don’t make the prices.
这是…
It’s…
我只有32美元…
I have $32…
57美分
57 cash.
我们接受VISA卡
We take Visa.
我是迈克 地下三层 警报!
This is Mike. Sublevel three. I have an alert.
你在哪儿 本?
Where are you, Ben?
-你在哪儿? -别说话
– Where are you? – Stop talking.
发动汽车
Start the van
本 那个… 那个小气的”宣言女郎”就在你后面
Ben, the… the mean Declaration lady’s behind you.

Hey.
噢 是你 你好啊
Oh, it’s you. Hello.
布朗先生 怎么了?那是什么?
Mr Brown, what’s going on? What’s that?
-是个纪念品 -真的?
– It’s a souvenir. – Really?
别聊了 快上车
Stop chatting and get in the van.
红色警报 红色警报 有人擅自闯入
Code red. Code red. We have a break-in.
封锁大楼 任何人不得离开 给联邦调查局打电♥话♥
Lock it down. Nobody leaves the building. Get the FBI on the phone.
-你喜欢这个晚会吗? -是的
– Did you enjoy the party? – Yeah.
-噢 上帝 -噢 上帝!你没有…?
– Oh, my God. – Oh, my God! You did not…?
-别… -警卫!快来啊!
– No… – Security! Over here!
-那个给我! -给你 拿好
– Give me that! – It’s yours. Take it.
-警卫!! -呃…
Security!.
-来这儿!警卫! -够了
– Over here! Security! – Got you.

Go.
维克多!开车!
Viktor! Move!
-我们不能就这样让她给走了! -可以 快开车!
– We can’t just let her go! – We can. Go!
-警卫 快来! -等等 不 停
– Security, over here! – Wait. No, hold it.
停!
Hold it!
-啊…? -噢 糟糕
– Wha…? – Oh, bad.
-你要干什么? -文件给我
– What do you want? – Give me the document.
糟糕 糟糕 糟糕!
Bad, bad, bad!
-放开我! -把她带走!
– Let me go! – Just bring her!!
不!不要!
No! No!
-太… -快走!快走!
– That’s… – Go! Go!
你到底是谁?
And just who might you be?
-追上他们后怎么办? -让我想想
– Once we catch them what do we do? – I’m working on it.
右转 右转
Right turn, right turn.
干嘛不把文件给我呢?这样我们都能回去了
Why don’t you just pass me that document? Then we can all go home.
噢 不
Oh, no.
刹车 刹车 刹车
Skidding, skidding, skidding.
-噢 不! -天哪!
– Oh, no! – Holy Lord!
-救命啊! -别开枪!她摔下去 文件就没了
– Help! – No! If she falls, the document falls.
让我靠近她
Get me next to her.
-谢谢 -不!
– Thank you. – No!
到手啦 继续
Got it. Go on.
阿比盖尔!
Abigail!
过来 跳
Come on. Jump.
-他们跑了 -没关系 这…才是我们要的
– We lost them. – That’s all right. This… is what we need.
(国家档案馆 复♥制♥品 35美元)
干得好啊 盖茨 干得好啊
Well done, Gates. Well done.
-你没事儿吧? -不!那些疯子…
– Are you all right? – No! Those lunatics…
-你没有受伤吧? -你们都是疯子!
– You’re not hurt, are you? – You are all lunatics!
-你饿了吗? -什么?!
– Are you hungry? – What?
你没事儿吧?
Are you all right?
受了点惊吓
Still a little on edge from being shot at,
不过我还好 谢谢关心
but I’ll be OK. Thanks for asking.
是的 呃 一点都不好
Yeah, well, I’m not all right.
那些家伙拿走了《独♥立♥宣言》!
Those men have the Declaration of Independence!
-她把它弄丢了? -他们没有拿到!
– She lost it? – They don’t have it.
看到了吗?嗯?现在拜托别再惊呼狂叫了好吗?
See? OK? Now could you please stop shouting?
-给我! -你还在叫!这真让人心烦!
– Give me that! – You’re still shouting. It’s starting to annoy.
干的不错啊 切斯博士
You’d do well, Dr Chase,
这种情况下 变得有教养多了
to be a bit more civilised in this instance.
如果这是真品 他们拿走的是什么?
If this is the real one, what did they get?
纪念品
A souvenir.
我觉得弄个复♥制♥品是个好主意
I thought it’d be a good idea to have a duplicate.
现在证明这个想法是对的
It turned out I was right.
事实上 我为那纪念品和真品都付了钱
I actually had to pay for the souvenir and the real one,
所以你欠我35美元 还要加上税
so you owe me $35, plus tax.
-天才 -那些家伙是什么人?
– Genius. – Who were those men?
我们提醒过你的 想偷宣言的人
Just the guys we warned you were gonna steal the Declaration.
你却不相信我们
And you didn’t believe us.
我们做了唯一可以保证它安全的事
We did the only thing we could do to keep it safe.
可恶!给我!
Verdammt! Give me that!
你知道吗?你又开始大叫了
You know something? You’re shouting again.
我保证 她也在诅咒你
I’m pretty sure she was swearing, too.
呃 或许我们应该被诅咒
Well, we probably deserve that.
女士们 先生们…
Ladies and gentlemen…
女士们 先生们 我叫彼得·塞德斯基
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Peter Sadusky.
现在这里由我来负责
I’m the agent in charge.
我想向你们保证 你们不会受到任何伤害
I wanna reassure you, you are not in danger in any way.
如果我们群策群力
If we all cooperate,
将会尽可能减少麻烦
we’ll get through this with as little frustration as possible
谢谢
Thank you.
进行身份确认 搜查所有人 包括警卫人员!
Get positive IDs. Search everyone, including the security staff.
如果拒绝 就拘留并签署逮捕证
If they refuse, detain them and get warrants.
是 亨得力克探员?还有事儿?
Yes, Agent Hendricks? You have something?
嗯…
Um…
-今天可不需要”嗯…” -我们几天前接到线报
– This isn’t a day for “Um…” – We got a tip several days ago
说有人要偷《独♥立♥宣言》
that someone was going to steal the Declaration of Independence.
有举报人的名字吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!