Fool!
瑞利 到这来!
Riley, get over here!
-这是什么? -走私客的入口 进去!
– What is this? – Smuggler’s hold. Get in!
离开!赶快离开 大家快离开!
Move! Get out of here!
-什么? -快点出去!
– What? – Move! Get out!
跟着我
Follow me.
快点 快点!她要爆♥炸♥了!
Let’s go, let’s go! She’s gonna blow!
趴下!
Get down.
好吧 我们快走 趁这烟还没被人发现之前
OK, let’s go. Before someone sees the smoke.
离这东边九英里有一座村庄
There’s an Inuit village about nine miles east of here.
-那可能有导航员 -是的
– It’s popular with bush pilots. – All right.
-然后我们怎么办? -从那回家
– Then what are we gonna do? – Start making our way back home.
不 我是说的伊恩
No, I meant about lan.
他会去偷独♥立♥宣言的 本
He’s gonna steal the Declaration of Independence, Ben.
我们去阻止他!
We stop him.
(J·埃德加·胡佛联邦调查局大厦)
要让人相信有人会偷独♥立♥宣言
Is it really so hard to believe
实在是太难了
that someone’s gonna try to steal the Declaration of Independence?
联邦调查局一周会收到一万条线报
The FBI gets 10,000 tips a week.
他们不会担心那些他们
They’re not gonna worry about
认为是绝对安全的东西的
something they’re sure is safe.
能帮上忙的人
But anyone that can do anything
都认为我们是发疯了
is gonna think we’re crazy.
而真正发疯到相信我们的人
Anyone crazy enough to believe us
又不愿帮忙!
isn’t gonna want to help.!
我们不需要疯狂的人
We don’t need someone crazy.
我们离疯狂仅一步之遥 懂吗?
But one step short of crazy, what do you get?
执迷的人
Obsessed.
热心的人
Passionate.
(国家档案馆)
(国家档案馆周♥年♥庆♥祝)
请问
Excuse me.
-布朗先生 切斯博士现在可以见你了 -谢谢
– Dr Chase can see you now, Mr Brown. – Thank you.
布朗先生?
Mr Brown?
在学术界我的姓
The family name doesn’t get a lot of respect
不怎么受欢迎
in the academic community.
嗯 人言可畏
Huh. Being kept down by the man.
你真狡猾
A very cute man.
谢谢
Thank you.
-下午好 先生们 -嗨!
– Good afternoon, gentlemen. – Hi.
-艾比嘉尔·切斯 -保罗·布朗
– Abigail Chase. – Paul Brown.
-很高兴见到你 -比尔
– Nice to meet you. – Bill.
很高兴见到你 比尔
Nice to meet you, Bill.
有什么需要帮助的吗?
How may I help you?
你的口音 宾夕法尼亚的荷兰人?
Your accent. Pennsylvania Dutch?
-是德国萨克森人 -噢!
Saxony German.
-你不是美国人? -哦 我是美国人
– You’re not American? – Oh, I am an American.
只是不在美国出生 请别碰那个!
I just wasn’t born here. Please don’t touch that!
对不起 不错的收集啊 乔治·华盛顿的纪念章
Sorry. A neat collection. George Washington’s campaign buttons.
你缺1789年就职典礼的那一枚
You’re missing the 1789 inaugural, though.
-我找到过一枚 -你真幸运
– I found one once. – That’s very fortunate for you.
你告诉我助手说这是紧急事件
Now, you told my assistant that this was an urgent matter.
啊 是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
呃 我就开门见山吧
Well, I’m gonna get straight to the point.
有人会偷独♥立♥宣言
Someone’s gonna steal the Declaration of Independence.
是真的
It’s true.
我想我最好让你们去和联邦调查局联♥系♥
I think I’d better put you gentlemen in touch with the FBI.
-我们去过联邦调查局 -然后呢?
– We’ve been to the FBI. – And?
他们说独♥立♥宣言不可能被偷
They assured us that the Declaration cannot possibly be stolen.
-他们是对的 -我和我的朋友没这么肯定
– They’re right. – My friend and I are less certain.
但是 如果可以给予我们特权
However, if we were given the privilege
让我们对它进行检查…
of examining the document…
我们可以告诉你
we would be able to tell you
是否存在这种危险
for certain if it were actually in any danger.
你认为你们能找到什么?
What do you think you’re gonna find?
我们认为在它背面有…一组编码
We believe that there’s an… encryption on the back.
-你是说密♥码♥? -是的 女士
– An encryption, like a code? – Yes, ma’am.
关于什么的?
Of what?
呃…一幅图
A… cartograph.
-地图? -是的 女士
– A map. – Yes, ma’am.
关于什么的地图?
A map of what?
埋藏了一些…
The location of…
…具有历史价值的东西的位置
…of hidden items of historic and intrinsic value.
-一个藏宝图? -联邦调查局听到这个就把我们赶走了
– A treasure map? – That’s where we lost the FBI.
你们是寻宝者 对吧?
You’re treasure-hunters, aren’t you?
我们更像是宝藏的守护者
We’re more like treasure-protectors.
布朗先生 我亲眼见过
Mr Brown, I have personally seen
独♥立♥宣言的背面
the back of the Declaration of Independence,
我向你保证 那里唯一的字样是…
and I promise you, the only thing there is a notation that reads,
“独♥立♥宣言”原件 签署于…
“Original Declaration of Independence, dated…
签署于1776年7月4日 我知道 女士
“Four of July, 1776.” Yes, ma’am.
但没什么地图
But no map.
那地图是隐形的
It’s invisible.
噢!好的
Oh! Right.
国土安♥全♥部♥听到这个 就把我们赶走了
And that’s where we lost the Department of Homeland Security.
你们凭什么相信 那有幅隐形的地图呢?
What led you to assume there’s this invisible map?
我们在一个200年前的烟斗根部 发现了一些铭刻
We found an engraving on the stem of a 200-year-old pipe.
这烟斗曾经为”共济会”所有
Owned by Freemasons.
-我能看看这烟斗吗? -那个不在我们这里
– May I see the pipe? – We don’t have it.
-是大脚怪偷走的吗? -很高兴见到你
– Did Big Foot take it? – It was nice meeting you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
哦 那套收集确实不错
And, you know, that really is a nice collection.
你一定花了很多时间收集
Must have taken you a long time to hunt down all that history.
如果这都是安慰的话 你也得让我相信才行
If it’s any consolation, you had me convinced.
不是
It’s not.
我在想 如果我们把这故事通过互联网
I was thinking, what if we go public,
传出去 会怎么样?
plaster the story all over the lnternet?
(《独♥立♥宣言》条款)
(由托马斯·杰斐逊于1776年6月11至28日起草)
尽管我们的名声也不是很好
It’s not like we have our reputations to worry about.
但我也不认为那能把伊恩吓走
Although I don’t think that’s exactly gonna scare lan away.
180年的搜寻 现在仅三尺之遥了
180 years of searching, and I’m three feet away.
尽管满篇都是关于自♥由♥的宣言
Of all the words written here about freedom,
但有一句话的地位远比其他重要
there’s a line here that’s at the heart of all the others.
“但是 当大量出现滥用权利 巧取豪夺
“But when a long train of abuses and usurpations,
始终追求同一目标
pursuing invariably the same object,
表明政♥府♥企图把人♥民♥置于专♥制♥暴♥政♥之下时
evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism,
他们有权利 有义务抛弃这样的政♥府♥
it is their right, it is their duty to throw off such government
为他们以后的安全提供新的守卫”
and provide new guards for their future security.”
人们再也不会这么说了
People don’t talk that way any more.
真美啊 嗯?
Beautiful, huh?
-不过我不懂 -它是说 如果有恶行发生
– No idea what you said. – It means, if there’s something wrong,
那些有能力的人
those who have the ability
就有责任要采取行动
to take action have the responsibility to take action.
我要把它偷走
I’m gonna steal it.
什么?
What?
我要偷独♥立♥宣言
I’m gonna steal the Declaration of Independence.
呃…本?
Ben?
这可是…大事
This is… huge.
能进监狱的大事
It’s prison huge.
你会进监狱的 知道吗?
You are gonna go to prison, you know that?
嗯 可能吧
Yeah, probably.
对大多数人这可是个大问题
So that would bother most people.
伊恩会试着偷它的 如果他成功的话
lan’s gonna try and steal it. And if he succeeds,
他会毁掉独♥立♥宣言的
he’ll destroy the Declaration.
事实上 保护独♥立♥宣言 的唯一方案就是偷到它
The fact is, the only way to protect the Declaration is to steal it.
反过来也一样
It’s upside down.
我们别无选择了
I don’t think there’s a choice.
本 看在上帝的份上
Ben, for God’s sakes,
这就好像偷国家纪念碑一样 好吗?
it’s like stealing a national monument. OK?
就好像偷他一样
It’s like stealing him.
这是办不到的 不是应不应该的问题 是办不到
It can’t be done. Not shouldn’t be done. It can’t be done.
我来证明给你看
Let me prove it to you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!