好的 我们走
All right, let’s go.
3:22 我的主意
3:22 My idea.
嘿 你发现什么了?
Hey. What’d you score?
我找到了这个
I found this.
貌似是某种视觉仪器
Some kind of ocular device.
“珍藏着的过去的景象” 让我拿着这个
“The vision to see the treasured past.” Let me take this.
啊 它就像早期美国的x射线防护镜
Aw, they’re like early American X-ray specs.
本杰明·弗兰克林好象发明过这种东西
Benjamin Franklin invented something like these.
我想就是他发明了这些东西
I think he invented these.
那么 我们要怎么用它们?
So, what do we do with them?
我们用它来看东西
We look through it.
过来 帮帮我
Here, help me.
-小心点 -你认为?
– Careful. – You think?
-怎么了? -只是它(《独♥立♥宣言》)上次在这里的时候
– What? – It’s just that the last time this was here
正是被签署的日子
it was being signed.
-本 又有一个旅游团要来了 -把它翻过来
– Ben, there’s another tour coming. – Turn it over.
-当心 -眼镜
– Careful. – Spectacles.
你看见什么了?
What do you see?
是什么?是不是藏宝图?
What is it? Is it a treasure map?
上面写着 “在墙这里” 用了两个E
It says, “Heere at the wall”, spelled with two E’s.
你看看
Take a look.

Wow.
为什么它们就不能说
Why can’t they just say,
“去那里 这里就是宝藏 精明点花”?
“Go to this place, and here’s the treasure, spend it wisely”?
哦 不
Oh, no.
-哦 不 -哦 不
– Oh, no. – Oh, no.
他们怎么找到我们的?
How’d they find us?
呃 伊恩有接近无限的资源 而且他很聪明
Well, lan has nearly unlimited resources. And he’s smart.
我不认为我们能从这溜走 而不被发现
I don’t think we can get out of here without being spotted.
呃 我们不希望他们拿到《独♥立♥宣言》 或着是眼镜
Well, we don’t want them to have the Declaration, or the glasses.
但我们更不希望他们两样都拿到
But we especially don’t want them to have them both together.
-那么我们怎么办? -我们把钥匙和锁分开
– So what do we do? – We separate the lock from the key.
-我们分开走 -好主意
– We’re splitting up. – Good idea.
真的?
Really?
我拿着这个和那个
I’ll take this.
你带着那个 我们在车那里会合
And those. You keep that. Meet me at the car
如果有问题给我打电♥话♥
and call me if you have any problems.
似乎我们可能会被抓到甚至被杀?
Like if we get caught and killed?
没错 那可是个大问题 照顾好她
Yeah. That would be a big problem. Take care of her.
-我会的 -我会的
– I will. – I will.
我们发现他了
We’re on him.
就是他
There he is.
-我们走这边 -等等
– Let’s walk this way. – Wait up.
-肖 看 另外两个人 -我知道了
– Shaw, look. There’s the others. – I got it.
维克多 在第5大街和栗树街那等我
Viktor, meet me at Fifth and Chestnut.
第5大街和栗树街 他们向你那边去了
Fifth and Chestnut. They’re heading your way.
-留神!留神! -瑞利!
– Look out! Look out! – Riley!
-他们在那里!让开! -让开!
– There they are! Move! – Move!
-快跑 -跟上 维克多!让开 快点
– Time to run. – Keep up, Viktor! Move. Come on.
进来这里
In here.
-快点 -跟着我
– Come on. – Follow me.
那边
That way.
如果你不是块牛排 你就不该待在这儿
If you’re not a steak, you don’t belong here.
我只是想躲开我的前夫
I’m just trying to hide from my ex-husband.
-谁啊?秃头的那个? -是的
– Who, baldy? – Yes.
甜心 你想待多久都行
Honey, stay as long as you like.
哦 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
你想要什么?
You want something?
-你想要买♥♥东西么? -闭嘴
– Do you want something? – Shut up.
我明白你为什么甩了他了
I see why you left him.
绕过去 绕过去
Go around. Go around.
盖茨!
Gates!
啊 得了!
Aw, come on!
-你去哪了? -躲起来了
– Where were you? – Hiding.
快走!我们走!我们走!
Come on. Let’s go, let’s go.
伊恩 伊恩 我发现他们了 他们向市政厅方向去了
lan. lan, I’ve got ’em. They’re heading toward City Hall.
-好 我正赶去 -让开!
– OK, I’m on my way. – Out of the way!
他们正在朝北边那条有屋顶的通路方向走去
They’re headed for the breezeway on the north side.
我正赶来
I’ll be right there.
嘿 盖茨!
Hey, Gates!
够了 老兄 把文件给我
Enough, man! Give me the document.
好吧 菲尔
All right, Phil.
小心!别挡我的路!
Watch out! Get out of my way!
看着点!
Watch it!
别管他们!让他们走
Leave them! Let ’em go.
我们已经拿到了
We’ve got it.
-联邦调查局 你见过这个人么? -没有
– FBI. Have you seen this guy? – No
没有 我没见过
Nope, I haven’t seen him.
腾普 费城警方发现了盖茨的车
Ted. Philadelphia police found Gates’s car.
离这很近 那里已经有我们的人监视了
It’s close. We got surveillance there now.
我们走 告诉老板 我们已经找到车了
Let’s go. Tell the boss we got the car.
-什么事? -我们把东西丢了
– What? – We lost it.
-什么? -我们丢了《独♥立♥宣言》 伊恩拿到了
– What? – We lost the Declaration. lan took it.
好吧 呃 你现在还好么? 你们俩都好么?
Yeah, OK. You all right? You both all right?
是的 是的 我们都好
Yeah, yeah, we’re all right.
-本 真对不起 -我们会好起来的
– Ben, I’m sorry. – We’ll be fine.
在车那儿见
Meet me at the car.
嫌疑犯到了
Suspect has arrived.
你好 盖茨先生
Hello, Mr Gates.
盖茨先生 请面对你父亲的车
Mr Gates, face your father’s car
把手放到背后
and put your hands behind your back, please.
-你能小心点么? -盖茨 你真是个不好服侍的人
– We got one in custody. – Gates, you’re a hard man to find.
你能小心点么?
Could you please be careful?
瑞利 你知道怎么和伊恩联♥系♥么?
Riley, do you know how to get in touch with lan?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
那可真是个好故事
That’s some story.
呃 在《独♥立♥宣言》被偷以前
Well, it’s the same story I tried to tell you guys
我就告诉过你们相同的故事了
before the Declaration was stolen.
-是你偷的 -不 是伊恩想偷 我偷是为了阻止他
– By you. – No, by lan. I stole it to stop him.
我一个人干的 切斯博士没有参与
I did it alone. Dr Chase was not involved.
而且伊恩最后还是拿到了《独♥立♥宣言》
And lan still ended up with the Declaration of Independence.
那是因为你
Because of you.
现在你有如下的选择
So here’s your options.
第一扇门 你在监狱里蹲很长时间
Door number one, you go to prison for a very long time.
第二扇门 我们要
Door number two, we are going to
拿回《独♥立♥宣言》
get back the Declaration of Independence,
你帮我们一把
you help us find it,
但你还是要蹲很长时间的监狱
and you still go to prison for a very long time,
但是你蹲得心里好受些
but you feel better inside.
有没有一扇门是不通往监狱的?
Is there a door that doesn’t lead to prison?
-本 总得有人坐牢的 -没错
– Someone’s got to go to prison, Ben. – Yeah.
那么这些是干什么用的?
So what are these for?
是用来看地图的
It’s a way to read the map.
是啊
Right.
圣殿骑士团
Knights Templar.
共济会
Freemasons.
不可见的宝藏图
Invisible treasure map.
-那么地图上说什么? -“在墙这里”
– So what’d it say? – “Heere at the wall.”
没其他的了
Nothing else.
只是又一个线索
It’s just another clue.
看起来伊恩·豪 是一个伪造的身份
It looks like lan Howe could be a false identity.
到ATF和INS那里去查
Follow up with ATF and INS.
有更多的内容
There’s more to it.
-标准窃听程序 -查找信♥号♥♥ 伙计们
– Standard tap procedure. – Let’s check the signal, folks.
-锁定它 -准备好了吗?
– Lock it in. – Are we set?
-查找来源 -未知号♥码
– Checking source. – Unknown number.

Yes.
你好 本 你怎么样了?
Hello, Ben. How are you?
-恩 锁在桌子上了 -很抱歉听到这个消息
– Um, chained to a desk. – Sorry to hear that.
我想和你在无畏号♥航母博物馆的 起飞甲板上见面
I want you to meet me on the flight deck of the USS Intrepid.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!