和你的完全不一样
It’s nothing like your stuff.
真的罗马式摔跤
It’s real Greco-Roman wrestling.
我很荣幸 如果克瑞斯多先生你能来…
I’d be honored, Mr. Kristo, if you came…
走开 弗比恩先生
Go away, Mr. Fabian.
去蒙特利尔 在加拿大
Go to Montreal, which is in Canada.
那儿你可以推广你的摔跤 在伦敦你不行
There you can promote wrestling. In London you cannot.
我说的 弗比恩先生
I say it, Mr. Fabian.
那我建议你…
Then I suggest you say it…
去跟我的搭档说
to my partner.
克瑞斯多先生 我的搭档
Mr. Kristo, my partner.
克瑞斯多先生提了个好建议
Mr. Kristo has made an interesting suggestion…
建议我们去蒙特利尔
that we go to Montreal
因为我们不能在伦敦推广摔跤
because we can’t promote wrestling in London.
你怎么认为 乔治瑞斯
What do you think, Gregorious?
克瑞斯说在伦敦没你的空间
Mr. Kristo says there’s no room for you in London.
爸爸 你没有回家
Papa, you did not go home.
-你想干嘛 -我…
-What do you want? -I…
我想同你谈谈 马上
I want to talk to you. Now.
我不想听你说
I have nothing to hear from you.
我求你
I beg you to listen.
不要这这个夜♥总♥会♥皮条客搞在一起
You must not get mixed up with this… this club tout.
如果你想说弗比恩的好话 那我倒会担心
If you would say something good about Mr. Fabian, then I worry.
爸爸 求你了 伦敦人人都知道他是干什么的
Papa, please. Everybody in London knows what he is.
他会骗你 他会骗你的 他会伤你的心的
He’ll swindle you. He’ll cheat you. He’ll break your heart.
你已经伤了我的心
You have break my heart.
他是我的搭档和朋友
He is my partner and my friend.
离他远点 我的儿子
Stay away from him, my son.
如果你敢碰他 你就是打我
When you lift your hand to him, you strike me.
你很尖头 弗比恩先生 你做得很棒
You’re very sharp, Mr. Fabian. You’ve done a very sharp thing.
可能都尖得能割到你喉咙了
Maybe even sharp enough to cut your throat.
你让我父亲相信了你 但我知道你
You’ve made my father believe in you, but I know you.
天生一个皮条客 死了也是
Born a hustler, you will die a hustler.
好吧
All right.
但你要承诺他纯净的摔跤
But you promised him clean wrestling.
给他纯净的摔跤
Give him clean wrestling.
不要背叛那个老人
Do not betray that wonderful old man.
是的 是的 对 他还在睡觉
Yes. Yes, all right. He’s still asleep.
你确信 你真的确信
Are you sure? Are you absolutely sure?
很幸运 我成功了
Great stroke of luck. My connection came through.
你会得到你的执照
You’ve got your license.
噢 我就知道
Oh, I knew it.
如果伦敦有人能做得到 一定是你
If there’s anybody in London who could do it, it’d be you.
不过要花钱 并不容易得到呀
It’s gonna cost you something though. It wasn’t easy to get.
但它是18开的 直接出自治安法庭
But it’s 18 karat, straight out of the police court.
我会把执照拿给你…
I’ll bring the license to you…
不用 就在你那里 我跟你见面
No, stay where you are. I’ll meet you there.
不 没必要
No! No, no. That won’t be necessary.
你看 我 呃…我还没有搞到
You see, uh, I, uh… I haven’t got it yet.
但你刚说你搞到了 你在干什么
But you just said you had it, didn’t you? What are you up to, Harry?
要不要我去见你
Am I gonna meet you there or not?
行吧 我…我…我们
Well, all right. I… I…
呃 三点钟治安法庭见
I’ll meet you at the court at, uh, 3:00.
不对 不对 海伦 改4点钟吧
No. No, Helen, make it, uh, 4:00.
行 弹别让我等着 哈里
All right. But please don’t keep me waiting, Harry.
我4点钟到那儿 再见
I’ll be there at 4:00. Goodbye.
你告诉过我一次了 再问一下交通部在哪
You did tell me once, but where is the motor vehicle department?
出去往右 堤坝向下走
Out to the right, down the embankment steps,
大楼的另一末端
the other end of the building.
多谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
罗瑟先生 你真让我搞不懂了
Mr. Nosseross, you puzzle me.
你让我糊涂了
You confuse me.
为什么你既向克瑞斯多公♥司♥投资…
How is it possible that you want to invest in Kristo’s Enterprises…
同时又在背后支持哈里·弗比恩
and at the same time you’re backing Harry Fabian?
-我不明白 -我知道你是弗比恩的赞助者
-I don’t quite understand. -I know that you are Fabian’s backer.
喂 咱说明白点儿
Now, let’s have that clear.
你到底想要什么
Now, what do you really want?
哈里·弗比恩挡了我的道了
Harry Fabian is in my way.
哈里挡我路是因为你给他钱了
Harry Fabian is in my way because of you. You fed him money…
我可以把钱撤出来
I can withdraw that money,
然后你可以随便处置他
and then you will be free to deal with him.
你搞错了罗瑟先生
You miss the point, Mr. Nosseross.
不是你的钱让他活着
It isn’t your money that keeps him alive.
哈里·弗比恩不是个竞争者
Harry Fabian is not a competitor.
只要他坚持推广
As long as he keeps his promise
纯希腊罗马式的摔跤…
to promote only Greco-Roman wrestling…
他的生意必定失败
his business failure is certain.
公众不会买♥♥票的 便关键是…
The public simply won’t buy it, but the point is…
我的父亲仍旧相信哈里是个很不错的人
my father would still believe that Harry Fabian is an honorable man…
我不能碰他
and I can’t touch him.
他未受惩罚 我不满
He’s unpunished, and I’m not satisfied
仅仅是因为他又变成了皮条客
merely to see him become a hustler once again.
-我也不满 -等等 罗瑟先生
-Neither am I. -Just a minute, Mr. Nosseross.
我们还没有完
We haven’t finished.
我会把弗比恩给你
I’ll deliver Fabian to you.
你的父亲将会知道 哈里并不是个可敬的人
Your father shall learn that Harry Fabian is not an honorable man.
你好 菲尔 对不起 迟到了
Hello, Phil. Sorry to be late.
有太多的事情要做 生意 生意 生意
So many things to take care of. Business, business, business.
你为什么叫我来这儿见你
Why’d you ask me to meet you here?
-我害怕克瑞斯多 而你不 -你说对了
-I’m afraid of Kristo. You’re not. -You bet I’m not.
他上周一来到健身馆了 你知道他说了什么吗
He came to the gym last Monday. You know what he said?
“去蒙特利尔 在加拿大”
“Go to Montreal, which is in Canada.”
你知道我做了什么吗 那些摔跤手把他摔到楼上
You know what I did? Had the bouncer toss him down the stairs.
-他象个地下老鼠样爬出去 -我相信
-He crawled like a sewer rat. -I’m sure.
还有一件事要解决 菲尔…
There’s one thing more to settle, Phil…
摔跤场最后100磅钱的付款
the hundred quid for the final payment in the arena.
-我们都搞定了 -哈里
-We’re all set. -Harry.
我叫你来这儿告诉你
I brought you here to tell you
我要结束我们的合伙契约
that I’m withdrawing from our partnership.
什么
What?
有人告诉我你的摔跤生意不会成功
I’m advised that your kind of wrestling can’t succeed.
那个希腊罗马式的摔跤 不会赚钱的
This Greco-Roman, it won’t draw flies.
但你不能现在抽身 你已经投了许多钱了
But you can’t back out now. You’ve invested a lot of money.
对不起 我承担损失 那是最后决定
I’m sorry. I’ll take the loss. And that’s final.
菲尔 等等 菲尔 菲尔 等等
Phil, Wait! Phil. Phil, wait.
你为什么抽回
Why are you backing out?
一切都在我的掌控中
Everything’s in the palm of my hand. Why?
我不想把有用的钱扔到无用的生意中
I refuse to throw good money after bad.
但你知道这对我意味着什么 菲尔
But you know what this means to me, Phil.
哈里 哈里
Harry. Harry.
我关于项目的最后一句话
This is my last word on the subject.
弄个售票处 大点儿的 你就有钱了
Get a box office attraction, a big name, then you’ll get the money.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我对摔跤一无所知…
Well, I know nothing about wrestling…
但是我听说有人很在行
but I’m told there are men who are big draws.
-就象 例如 史瑞勒 -那个…
-Men like, for instance, the Strangler. -The Stra…
但我不能 乔治瑞斯会离开我
But I can’t. Gregorious would leave me.
如果你不这样 我会离开你 你又能去哪
If you don’t, then I’m forced to leave you. And then where are you?
我看出来了 哈里 你只能努力继续向前
As I see it, Harry, your only course is to keep moving right ahead.
加油吧 去找史瑞勒 那是你第一个问题
Go on, get the Strangler. That’s your first problem.
接下来我保证
Then I’m sure you’ll have no difficulty
你劝任何摔跤手来见他都没有问题
in persuading any wrestler to meet him.
在我看来 你没有任何选择了 你有吗
Seems to me you have no alternative, have you?
行 我可以做 我可以做的
All right, I can do it. I can do it. I’ll do it.
但我找到史瑞勒你就能给我钱吗
But will you give me the money to get the Strangler?
当然会的 我会毫无保留地支持你
Of course I will. I’ll back you without limit.
我认为这是个不错的投资
I consider it a sound investment, dear boy.
好的
All right.
给他再来一杯一样的 我要松子酒
Give him another of the same. Gin for me.
-你好 有什么好消息吗 -你好
-Hello, Beer. What’s the good word? -Well, hello to you.
听说你让克瑞斯多大失面子
Hey, word’s all over town that you made Kristo turn tail.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!