Phil, give me another chance!
他没有自杀
He didn’t kill himself.
是你杀了他
You killed him.
我喝这杯酒 看到了吗
I’ve a right to this bottle, see?
我可以把它扔到地板上 引来老鼠
I can even throw bits of swill on the floor and bring the mice.
你不能把我赶出去 明白吗
And you can’t throw me out, see?
你不相信我
You don’t believe me, eh?
看看这盒子里 都在这儿
Just you have a look in this strong box, deary. it’s all here.
都是手写的 白纸黑字
All written here in writing, it is. Black and white.
你怕不怕
You’re afraid, ain’t you, deary?
你知道他写了什么吗
You know what he wrote.
把一切都给老莫利 他写的
Left everything to old Molly, he did.
好了
Good as new.
现在感觉好多了 我觉得应该走了
Feel all right now. Think I’ll move.
去哪儿 为什么
Where? Why?
天快亮了 我要离开伦敦
It’s getting light. I gotta get out of London.
-我要走后门 -你疯了 哈里 今晚不行
-I’ll use the back way. -You’re crazy, Harry. Not tonight.
今晚整个黑社会在找你
Tonight the whole underworld’s after you.
呆在这吧 呆在这很安全
Stay here. You’re safe here.
不 谢了 如果你的一个乞丐出现了
No, thanks. One of your beggars will pop in,
就都完了
it’ll be all over.
我不会让他们找到你的 我不会让他进来的
I won’t let him see ya. I won’t let him in.
我去锁门
I’ll lock the door.
对了 我去锁门
That’s right. I’ll lock the door.
那就没有人会进来了
Then no one will come in.
我就是想 哈里…呆在这儿 去楼上
What I mean, Harry… Stay here. Go upstairs.
我去周围望风 如果看到有人
I’ll nip out and have a look round. If I see anybody,
我给钱打发走
I’ll tip you off.
我还会来告诉你
I’ll come and tell you.
好吧 哈里 你是对的
Okay, Harry. You’re right.
我的乞丐也许会进来看到你 那我先出去弄辆车
One of my beggars might come in. I’ll nip out and get me lorry.
我把你藏在车后面
I’ll hide you in the back.
你好
Hello?
是的 我是费葛
Yes, this is Figler.
是的 是的 是我
Yes. Yes, I did.
不 做不到
No. I can’t.
不行
I can’t.
是的 当然
Yes, of course I do.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那会有点困难
That would be a bit difficult.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
和以前一样
Right on the premises.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我有多少钱
How much are you selling me for?
哈里 你…
Harry, you…
谁在那儿
Who’s there?
哈里
Harry.
你好 安娜
Hello, Anna.
来找我没啥用
It’s no good coming to me.
我帮不了你 没人帮得了你
I can’t help you. Nobody can help you.
我不需要帮忙
I don’t want any help.
我只是想…
I just want to…
我只是想坐下休息一下
I just want to sit down and rest.
我跑不动了
I can’t run anymore.
进来 真可怜
Come on in. You’re a sorry sight.
来吧
Come on.
虽然没什么用
It won’t do much good.
但是我知道他们在河对面
I know the riverfront’s alive with them.
他们就在那边
Just alive with them.
-饿吗 -不饿
-Hungry? -No.
-安娜 -嗯 哈里
-Anna? -Yes, Harry?
我一生都在逃跑
All my life I’ve been running.
躲避福利院人员…
From welfare officers…
恶棍
thugs.
我的父亲
My father.
看到了
See?
他们在那儿
There they are.
在那桥上
There on the bridge.
我是个死人了 安娜
I’m a dead man, Anna.
罗瑟告诉我的
Nosseross told me that.
他告诉我了
He told me.
他说…
He said…
“你得到了一切…”
“You’ve got it all…”
“但你已经是个死人了 哈里·弗比恩”
“but you’re a dead man, Harry Fabian.”
玛丽也这么说过
Mary said it too.
她说
She said it.
她说…
She said…
“你在摧毁我 你在毁灭你自己”
“You’re killing me, and you’re killing yourself.”
安娜 我都做了什么事啊
Oh, Anna, the things I did.
我都做了些什么啊
The things I did.
她爱我
She loved me.
很好的孩子
Such a nice kid.
她爱我
She loved me.
不过我做的事…
Oh, the things I did…
给 哈里
Here, Harry.
多谢
Thanks.
但我这么靠近上层 安娜
But I was so close to being on top, Anna.
你知道什么东西…就在我的手掌心吗
You know what I had right here… right here in the palm of my hand?
对全伦敦摔跤的控制
Control of wrestling in all London.
是的 是的 我做到了 安娜
Yes. Yes, I did, Anna.
新闻工作者 他们来了
The newspapermen, they came.
“你的观点是什么 弗比恩先生”
“What is your opinion, Mr. Fabian?”
他们来找我了
To me they came.
你不知道多么近 安娜
Oh, you don’t know how close, Anna.
那么近
So close.
一个意外
An accident.
只是一个意外
Just an accident.
然后…
And then…
一切破碎了
everything fell apart.
哈里·弗比恩
Harry Fabian.
跑不动了
Stop running.
你最好上楼去 安娜
You better go upstairs, Anna.
我到处在找你
I’ve been looking for you everywhere.
玛丽
Mary.
你要离开伦敦 哈里
You gotta get out of London, Harry.
我有点钱给你
I got some money for you.
别 别对我这么好
Don’t. Don’t be kind to me.
也许都是我的错 哈里
Maybe it was all my fault, Harry.
我不知道怎样帮你
I didn’t know how to help you.
没有人会像我这样爱你…
No woman could love anybody like I loved you…
但你…你却疏远了我
but you… you kept me shut out from so much.
我跟不上你
I couldn’t keep up with you.
哈里
Harry.
哈里
Harry.
你本可以成功的
You could have been anything.
出人头地
Anything.
你有头脑…
You had brains…
有雄心
ambition.
你工作比10个人还努力
You worked harder than any 10 men.
但却出错了
But the wrong things.
总是出错
Always the wrong things.
玛丽 听着 我有个主意
Mary, listen. Listen. I’ve got an idea.
哈里·弗比恩 还没有完
Harry Fabian’s not through yet.
我一直向你保证舒适的生活
I always promised you a life of ease and plenty, didn’t I?
-噢 哈里 -我还能让你发财
-Oh, Harry. -I can still make you rich.
我从你那里拿的钱 那是小钱
The money I took from you, that’s chicken feed.
听着 注意
Now, listen. Pay attention.
我的头值一千镑
There’s a reward for my head, a thousand pounds.
一千镑
A thousand pounds.
不 哈里 不要
No, Harry, don’t.
你去桥那边 克瑞斯多在那儿
Out you go on the bridge. Kristo’s there.
而他不知道我在哪里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!