还会有人伺候你
with a butler, nonsense.
听着
Look.
瑞秋 去找你的情报人
Rachel, go to your source.
让他允许你能透露他的名字
Ask him to permit you to reveal his name.
或许你会很惊讶 他愿意用自己来保你
You may be surprised at his willingness to protect you.
人们天性都很善良
People are inherently decent, I have found.
如果真是那样的话
Well, if that were true,
你就失业了 不是吗?
that would put you out of a job, you know?
好吧 我就说这么多
Well, that’s all I’ve got to say.
开庭时间会具体通知的
You’ll be notified of your court date.
恐怕可能会让你失望 迪布瓦先生
I’m afraid I’m gonna disappoint you, Mr. Dubois.
不可能
That’s not possible.
- 准备好了吗? 她来了u3000- 她来了
- You ready? Here she is.u3000- Here she is.
准备开拍了
Ready to roll?
开拍
Rolling.
嘿 艾瑞卡 你为什么会觉得你的报告被无视了?
Hey, Erica, why do you think your report was ignored?
艾瑞卡是你的真名吗? 你当特工多久了?
Is Erica your real name? How long have you been with the agency?
听着 我知道你们是在做好你们的工作
All right, I know you’re trying to do your jobs, okay.
我也很希望能跟你们谈谈 但是现在不是时候
I’d love to speak to you. Now is not a good time.
我要去为孩子们读故事书
I have an appointment here to read to the kids.
艾瑞卡是你的真名吗?
Is Erica your real name?
你告诉过你丈夫头等机密吗?
Did you give your husband top-secret information?
你家人知道你在这里吗?
Does your family know that you’re here?
听着 我也是一个妈妈
You know, I’m a mom.
如果按照太阳报所报导的
If this CIA report exists,
这份CIA报告确实存在的话
as the Sun Times claims it does,
那么就说明总统政♥府♥针对
that would seem to indicate the President launched
委内瑞拉所发动的袭击是
a full-fledged act of war in Venezuela
- 有悖于公正态度的…u3000- 谢谢
- without justification…u3000- Thanks.
真的很棒
Really nice work.
仅仅是出于他自己的直觉
…and just based on his own gut instinct.
也就意味着
It would also mean
总统欺骗了全国人♥民♥以及整个国会…
that either the President lied to the nation and the Congress…
嘿 瑞秋 他们在邦妮的办公室里等你
Hey, Rache, they’re waiting for you in Bonnie’s office.
…这是我国有史以来
… what is arguably the worst foreign policy decision
做出的最具争议的错误外交决定
in this nation’s history.
到目前为止 白宫并没有做出任何回应
So far, the White House is standing by its actions,
但是也没有否认报道信息
but they’re not denying the report.
- 瑞秋u3000- 嗯 我来了
- Rachel.u3000- Yeah, I’m going.
大快人心的报道 谢谢你
Kick-ass story, by the way. Thank you.
…这就是质疑此发现的原因
… there’s a reason to question the findings.
‘等等我 等等我 我跑得可快了’ 路希说
‘W ait for me. Wait for me. I’m a fast runner,’ said Ruthie.
‘我肯定能钓到很好的东西’
‘nd I’d sure like to catch something great,’
她拿着根鱼竿一边说道
‘she added, with a fishing pole in hand.
然后他们出发了
‘So off they went.
翻山越岭 穿过一片丛林
Up a hill, down a path, through a grove of trees,
就当安妮外婆正要告诉路希
‘and just as Granny Annie was about to tell Ruthie
要抓什么的时候…
what she was going to catch…’
如果我对你跟拉里施加点压力
If I’d been a little bit more forceful with you and Larry,
别急忙向媒体刊登
saying don’t rush this to press,
也许就不会到这个地步
maybe we wouldn’t be in this situation.
我告诉过你 政♥府♥部门
I told you, the government’s gonna
会严肃对待此事 我说过…
take this very seriously. I told…
下次再有联邦调查局的混♥蛋♥他妈拘留你的话
The next time the FBI hauls you into a fucking interrogation,
第一个给我打电♥话♥!
your first goddamn phone call is to me!
我知道了 对不起
I got it. I’m sorry.
在你解开见鬼的安全带之前就给我打来!
Before you even take off your fucking seat belt, you call me!
好了 艾夫林
All right, Avril.
你还好吗?
You okay?
是的 我当时正好送走提米去上学
Yeah, I was dropping Timmy off at school,
然后FBI就来了
and the FBI were there,
他们要我跟他们走…
and they asked me to go with them and…
被那样提问很紧张吧?
Pretty unnerving, huh? Being questioned like that.
- 很快就过去了- 他们想知道情报人 是吗?
- It was really fast.u3000- They want your source, right?
是的 我没有告诉他们 以后也不会 想都别想
Yeah. I didn’t give it to them. I won’t give it to them. No way.
好的 请坐
Okay, please.
首先 FBI这样的行为是很可耻的
First of all, this is appalling behavior on the part of the FBI.
在你孩子面前抓走你 强行带走你
Snatching you in front of your kid. Strong-arming you.
我要知道审问你的那个特工的名字
I want to know the name of the agent that interviewed you.
他不是FBI特工 那家伙叫巴顿·迪布瓦
Well, it wasn’t an FBI agent. It was this guy Patton Dubois.
他被任命为特别检察官
He’s being appointed special prosecutor.
怎么? 你认识他?
What? You know him?

No.
不 但如果是特别检察官 那就麻烦了
No. But a special prosecutor, that’s no good.
听着 他唯一的任务就是找出你的情报人
See, his only requirement is to find your source,
没有什么能改变他的任务
with nothing else to divert him.
他有足够的时间 足够的金钱
He’s gonna have unlimited time, unlimited moolah,
也有足够的公众认可度
and the chance of unlimited publicity.
作为特别检察官的调查能力
There’s a lot more investigative power
比FBI的可大多了
for a special prosecutor than there is for a Fed.
好吧 那也没有能力让我开口
Yeah, well, not enough power to make me reveal my source.
我有权利保护我的情报人
I have a right to protect my source.
- 怎么?u3000- 联邦政♥府♥
- What?u3000- The federal government
处理这样的国♥家♥安♥全♥问题时 才不会管法律
doesn’t have a shield law. Not on issues of national security.
49个州政♥府♥是制定了保护记者的法律
49 states do have some form of protection for journalists,
但不是针对联邦政♥府♥
but not the federal government.
但是当政♥府♥知道
The administration will back off
我们是怎样对瑞秋进行保护时 他们会选择放弃的
when they see how far we will go to protect Rachel.
联邦政♥府♥也有一定的办事原则
The federal government is fighting for a principle, too.
有人向你泄露了最高机密
You see, somebody revealed top secret information to you.
这是一种叛国行为 他们就是这样看的
That is an act of treason. That is how they see it.
他们会采取严肃强硬的态度来处理此事
They’re gonna take this very, very seriously.
好吧 我也一样会很严肃地进行反抗
Yeah, well, so am I, gonna take it very seriously.
- 长官 怎么塞车了?u3000- 抱歉女士
- Officer, what’s the hold-up?u3000- Sorry, ma’am.
10月10日
耍我啊? 我家就在那里
Are you kidding? My house is right there.
- 她可以通过u3000- 好了 走吧
- She’s on the list.u3000- All right, go ahead.
每天至少要看半小时的书
I want a half-hour of reading every day.
- 知道吗?u3000- 我这样不去上学
- You hear me?u3000- Am I going to get into trouble
- 会有麻烦吗?u3000- 不会的
- for not going to school?u3000- No.
- 我会想我的朋友的u3000- 我知道你会的
- I’ll miss my friends.u3000- I know you will,
你就只会离开一小段时间
but it’s just gonna be for a little while.
你会有私人家教 他人很好
You’re gonna have a private tutor. He’s really great.
你会喜欢上他的 我保证 亲一下
You’ll love him. I promise. Kisses.
跟妈妈吻别
Bye-bye kiss, Eskimo kiss.
我爱你
I love you.
我告诉过你事情会这样的
I told you this would happen.
- 你还是不明白吗?u3000- 都是你的错
- You just don’t get it, do you?u3000- This is your fault.
宝贝你想要听什么?
What do you want to listen to, baby?
谁是你最好的朋友?
Who’s your best friend?
- 谁?u3000- 是你!
- Who?u3000- You!
再见!
Bye!
我们能私下谈下吗?
Are we off the record?
当然 后门见
Sure. I’ll meet you in the back.
你不会是来报复我的吧?
You didn’t come here to kick my ass, did you?
这样可不公平
‘Cause it’s not fair.
我可没有接受过
I’m not trained in that whole,
‘一拳打爆你的鼻子’
‘Knock somebody’s nose into their brain ‘
那样的训练
‘with the palm of my hand,’ thing.
不 我会用暗器下毒
No, I use poison darts.
有意思
Funny.
我喜欢你的花 那些黄色的看上去很带劲
I like your mums. The yellow ones are very cheerful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你丈夫还在写书吗?
Is your husband still writing?
是的 每天都写
Yeah, all the time. Every day.
我读过他那本关于莫萨德的小说
I read his novel about the Mossad.
我度假的时候读的 写得…
I read it while I was on vacation. It was…
写得很有意思
It was very entertaining.
谢谢你 他正在写他的第二部小说
Thank you. He’s just trying to get out the second one.
呃…
So…
很抱歉上次对你发火了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!