为什么不告诉妈妈我们给她带了什么
Hey. Why don’t you tell Mommy what we brought her?
- 妈妈u3000- 嗯
- Mom.u3000- Yeah.
我们给你带了些小饼干 但是他们不让带进来
We brought you some cookies, but they took them away.
不是吧
No way.
也许待会儿他们会拿来给我做甜点
Well, maybe they’ll let me have them later for dessert.
- 是爸爸做的u3000- 爸爸做的? 真的吗?
- Dad made them.u3000- Dad made them? Yucky.

Hey,
我会没事的 宝贝
I’m gonna be okay, sweetie.
你的拼写测试怎么样了
Hey, how was your spelling test?
我觉得还行
It was okay, I guess.
你会拿A的
I bet you aced it.
你准备得很认真 不是吗?
Practiced really hard, didn’t you? Didn’t you?
- 是的u3000- 肯定是的
- Yeah.u3000- You sure did.
把电♥话♥给爸爸 好吗
Hand the phone to your dad, okay?
- 嘿u3000- 嘿
- Hey.u3000- Hey.
你还好吗
Hey. How are you?
- 还好u3000- 真的吗?
- I’m fine.u3000- Yeah?
是的 我没事 别再把孩子带过来了
Yeah, I’m fine. Don’t bring him anymore, Ray.
这里对他不好
This is not a good place for him.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你看他吓坏了
He’s freaking out.
他想见你 你什么意思
He wanted to see you. What do you mean?
他只想确定你没事
He wanted to make sure you were okay.
我当然知道他想见我 但是…
Well, of course he wanted to see me. But…
- 我是说 我是认真的 雷u3000- 好吧
- I mean, I’m really serious about this, Ray.u3000- Okay.
我不会一直呆在这的
I’m not gonna be here forever.
- 只是几天而已u3000- 好的 知道了
- It’s a couple of days. It’s a few days.u3000- Okay. Okay.
现在有什么新闻么
So what is going on in the news?
- 我什么都不知道u3000- 你不知道?
- I haven’t heard a thing.u3000- You haven’t?
不知道 这里没有报纸
No, there’s no newspapers in here.
电视一直在放脱口秀
The TV is perpetually tuned into Jerry Springer.
每家报社 每个电台
Well, your jailing, your stance,
都在追踪你被监禁的消息
it’s in every newspaper, on every channel.
不不不 我是说总统有什么反应
No, no, no. I mean with the President.
他们对那篇报导有什么反应
What have they said about the article?
没有 没有反应 一向如此
No, same thing. Same as always.
白宫对这种无稽之谈不予评论
‘The White House refuses to comment on intelligence matters. ‘
他们还能说什么呢
What else are they going to say? Right?
但是总统肯定不会
I mean, the President,
发布记者招待会的
he’s not making any press conferences, that’s for sure.
嘿 听着 我在想
Hey, listen, I was thinking…
事情已经开始失去控制了
I mean, if this gets crazy, crazier,
也许你该告诉我那个情报人是谁
maybe you should tell me who it is.
也许我能和那个人谈谈
And that way, I can maybe talk to the guy.
或许 从个人角度出发
I don’t know, like on a human level, you know?
- 雷u3000- 怎么了
- Ray.u3000- What?
我从来没有问过你 一次都没有
I’ve never asked you, not once.
但是现在… 这太疯狂了
But this is… This is getting crazy.
我们不说这个了好吗
Okay, let’s not go there. At all.
- 你不相信我?u3000- 那不是重点
- You don’t trust me?u3000- That’s not the point.
你不相信我
You don’t trust me?
- 这是不是? 这是什么u3000- 时间到了
- Is it… What is…u3000- I guess that’s it. It’s over.
好吧 我想你
Okay. I miss you.
我也想你 你能把话筒给他吗?
I miss you, too. Can you pass the phone back to…
- 嘿 你听得见我说话吗u3000- 听得见
- Hey, can you hear me?u3000- Yeah.
我要你早上自己整理床铺 好吗?
Okay. I need you to make your bed in the morning. All right?
我至少需要一个对家里负责任的男人
I need at least one responsible male in the house.
好吗? 别告诉爸爸我刚才说的 好吗?
Okay? Don’t tell Daddy I said that, okay?
我会…
I’ll…
她听不见你说话了 她很快就会回家的 来吧
She can’t hear you, buddy. Okay? She’ll come home soon. Come on.
全体起立 你们全部(第15天)
All rise. Hear ye, hear ye.
- 阿姆斯特朗 该走了u3000- 哥伦比亚地方法♥院♥
- Armstrong. Let’s go.u3000- All persons having business
请所有当事人
with the United States District Court
上前
in the District of Columbia will draw near.
请认真听好了
Give your attention and you shall be heard.
伯恩赛德先生 你的当事人来了
Mr. Burnside, your client is here now,
你准备好就可以开始了
so you may proceed when you’re ready.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
法官大人 我希望你能释放阿姆斯特朗女士
Your Honor, I would ask that you would release Ms. Armstrong
直到上诉法♥院♥宣判
until such time as the U.S. Court of Appeals can rule
她的藐视法庭罪成立
on the validity of this contempt citation.
这将会使她之前的监禁行为
Now that would vitiate the whole purpose
毫无意义
of her incarceration in the first place.
她也有方法可以不进监狱
She has the key to her own cell.
一个违背道义的方法
A key that comes in the form of a loss of integrity
怎么能算是方法
is no key at all.
道义是很主观的想法
Integrity is subjective.
阿姆斯特朗小姐 我很同情你 但你也得帮助我
Miss Armstrong, I’m sympathetic, but you’ve gotta help me out.
如果我现在让你回家 你能保证
Will you represent to me that if you’re home
立即拿起电♥话♥联♥系♥你的情报人
that you’ll pick up the phone and call or contact your source
并尝试得到他的允许公布他的名字吗
and try to get permission for you to release the source’s name
以便我们能结束这一切
so we can put an end to all of this?
如果我说我会照做那就是说谎
I would be dishonest if I said I could do that.
也就是说你不给我面子
Well, then, you’re really not giving me any basis at all.
动议被否决了
The motion is denied.
先生 我请求法庭判处
Sir, I would ask that the court now
太阳报社每日上缴一万美元的罚款
impose a fine of $10,000 a day against the Sun Times
直到阿姆斯特朗小姐说出她的情报人
until such time as Miss Armstrong’s source be revealed.
法官大人
Your Honor,
我无意冒犯你 法庭和阿姆斯特朗小姐
with all due respect to you, this court and Miss Armstrong,
但是我们不知道她的情报人是谁
we don’t know who her source is.
因此我不认为我们报社该负责任
I don’t see how we could be held accountable.
法官大人 根据他们在法庭上的陈供
Sir, obviously, with the representation on display here,
显然报社不仅仅支持
obviously, the paper not only supports,
而且还鼓励阿姆斯特朗小姐的行为
but is encouraging Miss Armstrong’s position.
他们给她授的权
They’re enabling her.
太阳报社应该服从您的命令
The Sun Times should be obliged to obey Your Honor,
如果她不肯合作的话就解雇她
and dismiss Miss Armstrong if she does not.
那是无理的要求
That is out of line!
尊敬的法官大人 我希望您拒绝这项动议
Your Honor, respectfully, I ask you to deny this motion.
别去想这个馊主意 想都别想
Don’t even think of buckling. Don’t even think it.
你们付了罚金之后
You pay the fine,
只会让瑞秋一个人硬撑
and you let Rachel hold strong,
就像她现在一样
exactly the way she’s been doing.
你没必要说这个
You didn’t need to say that.
真是个好天气
Such a beautiful day.
- 我喜欢来这u3000- 是啊
- I like coming here.u3000- Yeah.
让我想起为什么我们现在在做这份工作
It reminds me why we do what we do.
我也是
I agree.
我父亲就葬在那儿
You know, my daddy is buried right over there.
在这种情况下
I feel it best that we not meet at Langley
- 我们还是这里碰面比较好u3000- 是的
- for the time being.u3000- Yeah. Okay.
我很高兴你能和我见面
Yeah. You know, I’m just glad that you asked to see me.
事情刚发生的时候我就想和你见面
I’ve been wanting to speak to you since this all broke.
我希望你可以给我一个假期
You know, I was hoping I’d convince you
让我去巴尔干半岛的中心城区散散心
to give me a crack at the CBD in the Balkans.
- 我们有正事要说u3000- 好的
- There’s other business to attend to first.u3000- Okay.
艾瑞卡 我们对曾经和你
Erica, we’ve investigated to the fullest degree
共事知道你身份的人做了全面调查
all of those people who were aware of your cover.
我们查了电♥话♥记录 邮件 工作记录
We’ve looked at phone records, emails, the works.
- 我们都调查过了u3000- 真的?
- We’re dead ending here.u3000- Really?
目前为止 那个被监禁起来的记者还是什么都没说
So far, the reporter is in jail and not talking.
我们必须知道是谁泄露了情报给她
It’s essential we find out where this leak came from.
我知道 我理解
I know. I understand. You know,
我完全同意
and I couldn’t agree with you more.
我们不知道她是从你这得到的消息
You know, we don’t know if this person had it in for you
还是从别的特工那
or had it in for the agency,
所以可以问你一点问题吗
so can I just pick your brain a little bit?
当然 我完全理解
Yeah, of course. Please. I completely understand.
随便问吧
Ask me whatever you want.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!