More contraband.
嘿 那是私人物品
Hey, that’s personal stuff.
我能拿回来吗?
Can I have that back?
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛? 你不能拿走那个!
What the fuck is this? You can’t take that!
- 你说什么?u3000- 她不能拿走那东西 那是我的!
- What did you say?u3000- She can’t take that. It’s mine!
滚回你的床边!
Get back to your bunk!
你给我闭嘴 贱♥人♥ 小心我把你带去隔离室!
You hold that noise, ma’am, or I will take you to the hole!
明白?
You understand me?
把手举起来放至脑后
Lock your hands behind your head.
关你丫禁闭
Deseg for you.

Fuck.
能获得普利策奖提名真令人兴奋 恭喜你
Well, it’s amazing news about the Pulitzer. Congratulations.
好吧 这很好 我…
Yeah. No, that’s great. I just…
汤姆·威廉姆斯能获得我一点都不感到惊讶
I’m not surprised Tom Williams got it.
他的报道直接导致了市长的辞职
His story got the mayor to resign.
而总统先生现在这么热门
The President is so popular,
没有人会关心我写的东西
nobody gave a damn about what I wrote.
我们都为你感到自豪
Well, we’re all proud of you.
我知道 谢谢你们
No, I know. Thanks.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
他们拿走了我的日记 笔记本
They took my journal, my notes,
就因为我从食堂里带出了一个苹果
for taking an apple out of the chow house.
一直不能写作 快逼疯我了
I can’t write, and it’s driving me nuts.
他们拿走了我的笔 我都不能给提米写信了
They took my pen. I can’t even write to Timmy anymore.
我想你能不能
I was wondering if you could possibly
写一篇评论或者其他的 好好羞辱他们一下
write an editorial or something, shame them a bit.
当然可以 明天 明天的报纸上就会登出来
Yeah, of course. Tomorrow, tomorrow’s paper.
谢谢你
Thank you.
听着
So, look,
莫里·梅耶斯想要采访你
Molly Meyers wants to interview you.
什么? 为什么? 我又没有厌食症
What? Why? I’m not anorexic.
我不在戒毒所 更不是在跟贾斯汀·汀布莱克约会
I’m not in rehab. I’m not dating Justin Timberlake.
我猜是个人兴趣
Human interest, I guess.
她也是一名记者 她得站在你的一边 不是吗?
Look, she’s a journalist. She has to be on your side, right?
政♥府♥高♥官♥正在紧逼你的案子
The top dogs are really pushing for it.
就像你说的 没有人再会写关于你的报道
It’s like you said, no one’s writing about your case anymore.
我们是输的一方
We’re losing traction.
政♥府♥感觉不到来自公众的压力
The government isn’t feeling the public pressure.
然后苛捐杂税就会增长
And the fines and the legal fees are growing.
我知道了 代我向艾夫林说好…
I get it. Say hi to Avril…
别想了 不 不 不
Don’t think about that. No. No, no.
我们要把你重新弄回到台面上
We just need to get you out in front again,
为了你所付出的
and, for what it’s worth,
莫里·梅耶斯会让你得到关注
Molly Meyers will get the eyeballs on you.
那么?
So?
好吧 但我需要做现场直播
Okay. But it’s gotta be live.
她不会把我处理成一个弱智
She’s not gonna edit me into a doddering idiot.
- 当然u3000- 我也不会哭
- Absolutely.u3000- And I’m not fucking crying, either.
好的
All right.
第210天
你戴着什么? 这是什么牌子的 新款的卡地亚吗?
What are you wearing? What is this, the new Cartier?
这是一款很棒的手表
It’s a wonderful watch.
不 这不是一块手表 这是一款首饰 看这里
No, it’s not a watch. It’s jewelry. Here, look at here.
我疯狂地喜欢德·克里斯可诺 我喜欢这些数字
I’m suddenly nuts about this de Grisogono. I love the numerals.
各种不同大小的 很精致吧? 的确是
All different sizes. Isn’t that nice? It’s a beauty.
- 准备好了 莫里u3000- 好的 玩得开心
- Ready, Molly.u3000- All right, have fun.
好了 他们告诉我会有一大堆的问题等着你
Okay. They’re telling me it’s gonna be substantive.
会很严肃
It’s gonna be serious.
- 真的?u3000- 嗯 他们就是这样跟我说的
- Really?u3000- Well, that’s what they’re telling me.
这是你的节目 不是她 你会表现得很棒
This will be your moment, not hers. You’ll be great.
准备开始
Here you go.
瑞秋 你好 我是莫里·梅耶斯
Rachel, hi. I’m Molly Meyers.
嗯 我们以前见过一次
Right, we met once.
我跟你一起做过采访 当时是作为你的调研助手
I interviewed with you to be your research assistant.
哦 真巧
Oh, no kidding.
我们没有时间闲谈
We are not going to have time for this.
如果有时间来弄清情报人身份的话
If you have time for the Identities Act.
那最好 如果不行 那就随它去
Great. If not, so be it.
- 好的u3000- 一分钟倒计时
- That’s fine.u3000- One minute.
好的 非常感谢瑞秋你能接受我的采访
All right. Thank you so much for doing this, Rachel.
并且恭喜你获得了普林策奖提名
And congratulations on the Pulitzer.
不过是个提名而已
It was just a finalist.
很勇敢 我们会与你同在
Well, bravo. We’re all with you.
谢谢 很温馨
Thank you, that’s very nice.
当然 我在直播的时候不能这样很客观地进行评论
Of course, I can’t say it on the air. Objectivity and all that.
好了 准备好了吗?
All right, ready?
你知道我们是直播吧?
You know we’re live?
托德会给你做手势三 二…
Todd is gonna toss it to you in three, two…
谢谢你托德
Thank you, Todd.
瑞秋·阿姆斯特朗 谢谢参加我们的节目
Rachel Armstrong, thank you for joining us.
瑞秋 你在这里呆了已经有7个月了
Rachel, you have been here for seven months.
感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
嗯 身体上感觉还行
Well, physically I feel fine.
虽然在这里不能进行日常锻炼 但是还行
I don’t get the exercise that I need, but I feel fine.
你知道吗 我看着你 然后就觉得
You know, I look at you and I get this sort of,
“你是怎么做到的?”
“How do you do it?” sensation.
瓦萨女孩 哥伦比亚杂♥志♥社 足球母亲…
Vassar girl, Columbia Journalism, suburban soccer mom…
你的生活是如何转变过来的?
How Twilight Zoneish is this for you?
我得说 当我早上醒来的时候
I must say, when I wake up in the morning,
要花上几秒钟才能反映过来我这是在哪里
it does take me a few seconds to realize where I am.
我是说 我还没有习惯这里
I mean, I haven’t grown accustomed to it.
你嫁给了一位小说家 雷·阿姆斯特朗
You’re married to the novelist, Ray Armstrong.
你们的婚姻是如何维持的?
How is the marriage holding up?
当然 很有压力…
Well, obviously, it puts pressure…
肯定很艰难
It must be very hard.
是很艰难 但是我们很坚强
It is hard. But we’re strong.
他很支持我 我们是很好的朋友
You know, he’s very supportive of me, and we’re best friends.
真的帮助了我很多
That really helps.
那你的儿子呢? 提米
And what about your son? Timothy.
你最后一次见他是什么时候了?
When was the last time you saw him?
有很长时间了
It’s been a long time.
多长?
How long?
我刚关进来的时候 他来看过我
He came to see me when I was first brought here,
但是我让我丈夫不要带他到这种地方来看我
but I have asked that he not visit me in this place.
这样对你是很残忍♥的
Well, that must be brutal.
多数母亲会需要
Most mothers, though,
一段很艰难的时间来适应
are going to have a hard time understanding.
我想我也会有
I guess I would have, too,
但是多数母亲却不知道她们该干嘛
but most mothers would have no idea what they would do
除非她们处在我这样的位置
unless they were in my position.
说真的 把提米带来对我来说
The truth is, bringing Timmy here would be selfish.
是很自私的决定
You know, it would be for me.
我经常怀疑我能不能
And I do wonder a lot
在见不到我儿子的情况下撑过去
if I can survive another day not seeing him,
但是我了解提米
but I know Timmy,
当他被带到这里的时候 我透过他的眼睛
and I saw the look in his eyes when he was brought here,
看到了这样的环境对他造成的伤害
and I know the damage that it would do
看到他的妈妈在这样的地方 被关起来
to see his mother in this place, caged up.
你能了解 我不能让他这样
So, you know, I can’t do that to him.
瑞秋 让我们来到采访的要点 我想尝试一下
Rachel, let’s get to the meat of it, because I have to try.
在你揭露艾瑞卡·范·多伦CIA
On your story, on uncovering
特工身份的报道里
the identity of the CIA agent Erica Van Doren,
谁是你的情报人?
who was your source?
呃 莫里 让我反问你 你为什么要尝试?
Well, Molly, let me ask you. Why do you have to try?
试着让一个同行记者去背叛自己的正直?
Try to get a fellow journalist to betray her integrity?
我知道你比我们想象中知道的更多 我了解你
I know you know better than that. I know you do.
在拍摄前
Before the cameras rolled,
你跟我说 你跟我…
you said you were, quote-unquote, with me.
听着 我也有共鸣
Look, I have empathy.
跟你一样 我也永远不会供出我的情报人
Like you, I would never give up a source.
但是你知道吗? 有时情报人也会有他们自己的动机
But you know what? Sometimes sources have motives.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!