谢谢你来操♥我♥ 雷!
You know what? Thanks for the fuck, Ray!
真♥他♥妈♥爽!
That really hit the spot!
好吧 你以为就你一个
Right, ’cause you’re the only one
被这事搞得很狼狈吗?
who got fucked by all this. Right?
第347天

Hey.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事?
What the fuck is your problem?
- 你坐在我的床上了u3000- 自己再去找张床
- You’re in my bunk.u3000- Get a new fucking bunk.
嘿 那是我的东西! 住手!
Hey. That’s my stuff! Stop it!
是的 现在到下面去了!
Yeah. It’s going down here!
- 嘿!u3000- 把你的屁♥股♥从我床上移开!
- Hey!u3000- Get your skanky ass stuff out of my bunk!
自己再去找张床! 把你的屁♥股♥从我床上移开!
Go get a new bunk! Get your ass out of my fucking bunk.
这不是你的床!
This is not your bunk!
不能这样
That ain’t right.
你要这张床吗? 你的床? 你要这样床 是吗?
You want the bunk? Your bunk? You want that bunk? Huh?
你要这张床吗?
You want that bunk?
你♥他♥妈♥想要你的床吗?
You want your fucking bunk now, huh?

Yeah.
快 把她丢下
Come on, leave her alone.
趴下! 趴下! 趴下!
Get down! Get down! Get down!
第348天
天啊
Oh, God.
出什么事情了?
What happened?
我被一个贱♥人♥打了 阿伯特 就这样
I got the shit kicked out of me, Albert. That’s what happened.
怎么会? 为了什么?
How? What? Over what?
- 我们都想要占上铺u3000- 什么?
- We both wanted the top bunk.u3000- What?
你一直坚持为了重要的事情去斗争
Well, you’ve always known the important things to fight for.
医生跟你说会好吗?
Are the doctors saying you’re gonna be all right?
是的 不管他什么意思
Yeah. Whatever that means.
你知道吗 我是整个看守所里最高级的人了
You know, I’m the most senior prisoner in this jail.
我被关进来之后一共有过32个床友
I’ve had 32 different bunk mates since I’ve been here.
这可是个记录
I gotta say, that’s a record.
这条领带是新买♥♥的吗?
Is that a new tie?
不 我带了一段时间了 是出自多米尼克·范卡之手
No, I’ve had it a while. Domenico Vacca.
我以为你喜欢凯尼斯·柯尔的设计
I took you for a Kenneth Cole man.
凯尼斯·柯尔?
Kenneth Cole?
很高兴你还继续保持着你的幽默
Well, I’m glad you retained your sense of humor.
看上去需要一点好消息来鼓励一下
You look like a woman who could use some good news.
很棒的消息
It’s great news.
他们同意了 他们会接手你的案子
They’ve agreed. They’re going to take your case.
这会是一个振奋人心的消息
It’s gonna be an expedited hearing.
第355天
今早的下一个案子是阿姆斯特朗一案
The next case this morning is in re Armstrong.
我们先听下伯恩塞德先生的称述
We’ll hear first from Mr. Burnside.
美国最高法♥院♥
尊敬的首席大♥法♥官 庭上 请允许我…
Mr. Chief Justice, and may it please the court.
在1972年的”布莱兹伯格诉海斯案”中
In 1972 in Branzburg v. Hayes,
本法庭违背了保证记者
this court ruled against the right of reporters
在大陪审团前拒绝透露其情报人姓名的应有权利
to withhold the names of their sources before a grand jury,
而是赋予政♥府♥权力
and it gave the power to the government
监禁了所有这些不肯透露信息的记者
to imprison those reporters who did.
裁决结果是以5:4 的微弱优势得出
It was a five-four decision. Close.
在”布莱兹伯格案”中 斯图尔特法官曾说
In his dissent in Branzburg, Justice Stewart said,
“时光流逝
“As the years pass,
“政♥府♥手中的权利渗透到了各个角落”
“the power of government becomes more and more pervasive.”
“这些当权者” 他说 “不管用什么政策手段”
“Those in power,” he said, “whatever their politics,”
“只想永久地存在”
“want only to perpetuate it”
“而人♥民♥才是最终受害者”
“and the people are the victims.”
这么多年过去了 这样的权利继续存在着
Well, the years have passed, and that power is pervasive.
阿姆斯特朗女士
Ms. Armstrong could have
与政♥府♥做出了斗争
buckled to the demands of the government.
她本可以放弃她所做的承诺
She could have abandoned her promise of confidentiality.
本可以简简单单地回家 跟家人团聚
She could have simply gone home to her family.
但是如果这样做了
But to do so
那就意味着 再也不会有人会给她提供任何情报
would mean that no source would ever speak to her again,
没有人会给她的报社提供情报
and no source would ever speak to her newspaper again,
然后明天
and then tomorrow
当我们逮捕了其他的报社记者时
when we lock up journalists from other newspapers,
我们会让这些报社最后也毫无来源
we’ll make those publications irrelevant as well,
那这样就等于我们无视了第一修正案的存在
and thus we’ll make the First Amendment irrelevant.
我们要如何才知道 总统是否隐瞒了自己的罪行
And then how will we know if a president has covered up crimes?
或者一名军队军官是否进行了虐囚行为?
Or if an army officer has condoned torture?
作为一个国家
We, as a nation,
我们不再有能力约束当权者
will no longer be able to hold those in power accountable
手中权力的时候
to those whom they have power over.
那么当国家政♥府♥不再害怕任何责任的时候
And what then is the nature of government
它的本质成了何种国家
when it has no fear of accountability?
我们要好好考虑一下
We should shudder at the thought.
监禁记者? 那是针对别国的
Imprisoning journalists? That’s for other countries.
是针对那些害怕受到指责的国家
That’s for countries who fear their citizens,
不是那些愿意接受指责国家所为
not countries that cherish and protect them.
不久前
Some time ago,
我因为瑞秋·阿姆斯特朗的案件
I began to feel the personal human pressure
开始感觉到个人压力
on Rachel Armstrong,
我告诉她 我会代表着她本人
and I told her that I was there to represent her
而不是她的原则
and not a principle.
直到我见到她
And it was not until I met her
我才意识到 对于真正了不起的人来说
that I realized that with great people,
人与原则是没有区别的
there’s no difference between principle and the person.
第356天
走吧 我给你找了张新的床位
Come on. I got new digs for you.
- 他们把他带走…u3000- 没有关系(第359天)
- You know, they brought him out here…u3000- It’s nothing.
他在这里不是真正表现他的人
He’s not a real person here.
足球在这里不是真实的事情
Soccer isn’t a real thing here.
他们不会对此做出相同的反应
They don’t respond to it the same way.
- 法官大人 下午好u3000- 这就不是
- Judge, good afternoon.u3000- It’s just not.
下午好 谢谢你能来
Good afternoon, thanks for coming over.
伯恩塞德先生
Mr. Burnside.
我们在谈论足球呢 不是法律 就想让你知道
We’re talking about soccer not law. Just want you to know.
听着 我让你们俩都来的真正原因是
Look, the reason I asked the two of you to come over here today
最高法♥院♥对你的案子做出了判决
is that the Supremes have decided your case.
周一会进行宣判
The ruling will be down on Monday,
但是有人向我提供可靠消息
but I’ve been told by a confidential source what it is,
我想告诉你们俩
and I wanted to share it with you.
对于你的陈述裁决是5:4 阿伯特
Five-four, opinion against you, Albert.
跟以前一样 国♥家♥安♥全♥跟第一修正案
Same as before. National security, First Amendment,
最高法庭倾向国♥家♥安♥全♥
the court went with national security.
我想对你说的是 巴顿 恭喜你
And I want to say to you, Patton, congratulations.
你做得不错
You did a great job.
最高法庭再一次
The court once again
明确地指出在本案中
has made clear that in a case
记者不与法♥院♥进行合作的话
where journalists are not cooperative,
会遭到监禁
they may have to be incarcerated.
好的 谢谢你 先生
Well, thank you, sir.
虽然他们这么说
That having been said,
我还是决定放了她
I’ve decided to let her go.
抱歉 先生 你说什么?
I’m sorry, sir. What?
我会放她走 这么多年来我一直在这样做着
I’ve gotta let her go. I’ve been doing this a lot of years now,
而且我很肯定这个女人不会泄露她的情报人
and I am sure that this woman is not going to reveal her source.
她已经被囚禁了快一年了
She’s been locked up for almost a year.
她已经接受了生活的惩罚
She has been beaten within an inch of her life.
- 她很坚定自己的信念u3000- 这点非常正确
- She is resolute.u3000- That’s exactly right. Exactly right.
如果我觉得她会开口
I can only keep her in jail
那我才会继续囚禁她
if I think doing so will get her to reveal her source.
但她不会
She’s not going to talk.
我实在没有别的办法 只能释放她
I really have no choice but to let her go.
我能说句话吗 这个…
If I may. This is a…
这个女人是在庇护一个罪犯
This is a woman who’s been protecting a criminal.
这也导致她成了一名罪犯
That makes her a criminal.
拜托 她不是罪犯
Oh, come on. She’s not a criminal,
除非被陪审团定罪
and she won’t be a criminal
否则她就不能称作是一个罪犯
unless she is duly charged and duly convicted by a jury,
但是 这不在我权利范围之内

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!