你第一次遇见瑞秋·阿姆斯特朗是啥时候?
When did you first meet Rachel Armstrong?
认识她? 在我孩子的一次足球比赛上
Knowingly? When she came to me at the soccer game,
她过来找我
when she confronted me.
你俩都是
And you’re both volunteers
波托马克海滨小学的志愿者 是不是?
at Potomac Shores Elementary School, right?
我是 呃 不是 我以前是 现在不是了
I am. Well, no, I’m not. I was, but I’m not now,
她说她是那里的爱心妈妈
but she was a room mother there, she said.
你们以前从来没在学校里见过?
You never met at school functions before that?
- 没有u3000- 你俩都是学校的志愿者却从来没见过?
- No.u3000- Your volunteer work never overlapped?
你俩从没有交流过做母亲的心得?
You guys never perhaps talked mom to mom?
不 没有
No. No.
有没有参加过学校组织的酒会之类的活动
Ever go to a school event where alcohol was being served?
什么? 什么?
What? What?
你知道么 我太太以前去那种酒会
You know, when my wife went to those functions,
那种随心所欲展现自己的活动时
those let-your-hair-down things,
天啊 她说的那些
my God, I can’t tell you the things she said
让她现在想起来就后悔的话
that she now wishes she could take back.
先生 等等
Sir, wait.
你们还在调查我是吗?
Are you still investigating me?
- 呃…u3000- 我通过了测谎测试
- Well…u3000- I just passed a polygraph.
我们觉得你受过训练 所以测谎并不能太当真
Well, given your training, I’m not sure how valuable that is.
只是一个例行调查
It is a clinical investigation.
不用太在意的
You don’t need to take it personally.
我不用太在意?
I don’t need to take it personally?
如果我说你是个低能儿 酒鬼或者骗子
‘We think that you’re either incompetent, a drunk, or a liar,
但是你不用太在意
‘but you don’t need to take it personally.’
你们怎么能这么做
How dare you?
你们怎么能这么做? 好了
How fucking dare you? Okay,
注意你的用词 艾瑞克
you need to watch your tone here, Erica.
我来问你个问题 先生
Let me ask you a question, sir.
在我过去毫无瑕疵的记录中
What, in my absolutely unblemished record,
你能找出来说
can you point to and say,
‘是啊 这个人我们不能相信’的证据么
‘Yeah, yeah, that’s somebody we can’t trust’?
- 可以吗?u3000- 问题是 我甚至都不了解你
- What?u3000- Point is, I don’t even know you.
你当秘密特工那么多年
You’ve been a NOC for so many years,
很少有人真正了解你
there are very few people who actually know you.
你知道么 我了解你 我了解你 先生
Okay, well, you know what? I know you. I know you, sir.
我知道现在是怎么回事了 我感觉得到
I know your type. I see where this is going. I smell it.
如果CIA里有人搞砸了
You know, if somebody in the CIA messed up,
有人搞砸了 出♥卖♥♥♥了我
somebody messed up, gave me up
而你们这些人到处乱查
and now you guys are walking around investigating it
就像启斯东警♥察♥一样(美国早期喜剧电影)
like the Keystone Kops.
你们把目标瞄准了我 我明白了
You’re just aching for it to be me. I see it.
这样你们就能告诉媒体
This way you can tell the press,
她不是个坏特工
‘You know what? It’s not a rogue agent.
她不过是个因自己的工作成果
‘It is just some silly little girl whose feelings got hurt
被美国总统忽视
‘that her investigative conclusions were ignored
而感到不满的傻姑娘
‘by the President of the United States.’
她写了份关于委内瑞拉政♥府♥
Findings that absolved Venezuela
跟刺杀总统事件
from having anything at all to do
毫无瓜葛的报告
with the assassination attempt on him.
- 你现在太激动了 艾瑞卡- 哦 好吧
- Now you’re being dramatic, Erica.u3000- Fine, okay.
知道么 从现在开始你可以和我的律师谈
You know what? You can speak to my attorney from now on.
你们不用再保护我了
You can drop my protective detail.
你们可以不用给我薪水了 我辞职
You can stop cutting me checks. Okay? I quit.
你可不能就这样辞职 艾瑞卡
You don’t just quit, Erica.
是吗? CIA是什么? 黑♥手♥党♥吗?
Really? What is this, The Sopranos?
一旦我进去了就出不来了?
I can’t leave the family? I’m stuck?
这是程序 你知道机密信息
Well, it’s a process. You’re full of privileged information.
你不相信我? 好的
You don’t trust me? Fine, okay.
我会给你不相信我的理由的 满意了吗?
I’m gonna give you reason not to. Okay?
我丈夫不是家中唯一能写文章的人
My husband’s not the only one in the family who can write.
你确定你想
Look, you sure you want to
和政♥府♥作对么 艾瑞卡?
get in a war with the government, Erica?
你还想惹上更大的麻烦吗?
Do you need the messiness?
争夺监护权的事已经在困扰着你了
You’re in the middle of a custody battle, right?
你想把艾莉森也卷进来吗
You sure you want to drag Allison into the middle of all this?
你真该为你是个女人感到庆幸
You are so lucky you are a woman.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我不打女人
Because I don’t hit girls.
你知道么 你并不是唯一一个
You know, you weren’t the only agent
调查委内瑞拉的特工
investigating the Venezuelans,
但是你是唯一一个
but you were the only one that concluded
认为他们和刺杀总统事件无关的人
that they were not involved in the attack on the President.
总统读了你们所有人的报告
Yours is not the only report the President read.
我真心祝愿你
I wish you the very best of luck
能得到女儿的监护权
with your daughter and the custody battle.
我希望你再去看看她
I hope you get to see her again.
谢谢
Thank you.
看这个
Yeah, watch this.
第71天
如果这个世界有足够的钱
If there was enough money in the world,
我就把我自己弄出这个鬼地方
I’d be buying my way out of this.
宝贝 如果这个世界有足够的钱
Honey, if there was enough money in the world,
当初我就不会在这了
I wouldn’t be in here in the first place.
你说得对
You got that right.
这是什么
What’s that?
我儿子给我的圣诞礼物
A Christmas present from my son.
- 他多大了u3000- 7岁
- How old is he?u3000- Seven.
这世上没有比7岁更大的人了吗
Shit, ain’t nobody in the whole world seven years old no more.
我搬进来了
I’m moving in.
那个胖女人一晚上都在放屁
That fat piece of shit over there keeps farting all night.
再待在那
About to turn my carjacking beef into a homicide
会把我逼得杀人的
if I stay over there.
欢迎来到这
Well, welcome to the neighborhood.
恭喜大家
Congratulations, everyone.
在我们中有三人得了普利策提名
We have three Pulitzer finalists in our midst.
全因那篇报导
For investigative reporting.
第111天
嘿 阿姆斯特朗
Yo, Armstrong.
有个叫伯尼的给你留了条信息
A message for you from somebody named Bunny.
我替你拿了 我们在楼上找不到你
I just took it for you. We couldn’t find you upstairs.
阿姆斯特朗 你被提名普利策奖了
你也算得到奖励了哈?
So you won something, huh?
我从来没有赢过什么奖励
I ain’t never won nothing.
- 谢谢你u3000- 没事
- Thanks.u3000- Sure.
今天在学校表现怎么样?
How was school today?
- 还行 我觉得u3000- 是吗?
- Okay, I guess.u3000- Yeah?
- 那些方面表现得最好?u3000- 我不知道(第113天)
- What was the best part?u3000- I don’t know.
嘿 我得奖了 其实是差点就拿到了
Hey, I won an award. Though I almost did.
是作为优秀记者的一个重大奖项
A big one, for being a good reporter.
- 很不错u3000- 我第一个想告诉的人就是你
- That’s nice.u3000- And the first person I wanted to tell
因为你是我心中最特别的人
was you ’cause you’re my most special guy.
- 能让你♥爸♥爸接下电♥话♥吗?u3000- 好的
- You want to put your dad back on?u3000- Okay.

Okay.
嘿 小家伙很想你
Hey, he really misses you.
- 真的吗?u3000- 那么 你拿到普利策奖提名了?
- Really?u3000- So, the Pulitzer?
是的 你告诉过我 还记得吗?
Yeah. You told me, remember?
不是那样…
That’s not that…
每个人回到自己的床位! 例行搜查!
Everyone to your bunk! Shake down!
把手举起来放在脑后
Lock your hands behind your head.
快点 阿姆斯特朗 回到自己的床位
Come on, Armstrong, let’s get to your bunk.
把手举起来放在脑后 例行搜查!
Lock your hands behind your head. Shake down!
- 快点!u3000- 快走 贱♥人♥们!
- Let’s go!u3000- Let’s go, ladies!
快回到各自的床位
I can find your head by your bunks.
- 快走!u3000- 快走 贱♥人♥们! 快走!
- Move!u3000- Let’s go, ladies! Let’s go!
快回到各自的床位!
Get to your racks now!
你在干嘛 琼斯? 快回到自己床位!
What is you doing, Miss Jones? Get to your bunk, now!
你知道这个在这里是禁止的 这是违♥禁♥品♥
You know this is not allowed in here. It’s contraband.
抱歉
Sorry.
从进来开始你就一直藏着这东西
You been taking these from the IK for weeks.
还有违♥禁♥品♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!