他现在在这儿 是个德国大公♥司♥的头
He’s here at the head of a large German business concern.
-他们家族一向很有钱 -过去德国战争机器有他一份
– His family always had money. – He’s part of the combine that…
现在还想东山再起
built up the German war machine and wants to keep it going.
-这事可不小啊 -这事是不小
– Something big? – It has all the earmarks of being it!
我们要和他接触
We’ve to contact him.
好 把话都说了吧
Go on,let’s have all of it.
明天跟他见面 以后就看你的了
We’re meeting him tomorrow. The rest is up to you.
你要下功夫笼住他 当你的间谍
You’ve got to work on him and land him.
为偷文件 牺牲色相
Mata Hari! She makes love for papers.
不要偷文件
There are no papers.
只要笼住他 看看他们家里到底搞的什么鬼
You’ll land him,Find out what’s going on inside his house…
他周围的人打的什么主意 报告给我们
what the group around him is up to and report to us.
我看我这个好差事你大概早就知道的了
I suppose you knew about this pretty little job of mine all the time.
不 我也是刚刚知道的
No,I only just found out about it.
你什么也没说
Well,did you say anything?
我是说 也许我这个人干这种活不合适
I mean,that maybe I wasn’t the girl for such shenanigans?
这由你自己决定吧 你要想不干的话
I figured that was up to you. If you’d care to back out…
你总说过休伯曼小姐用不了多久
I suppose you told them Alicia Huberman…
就能叫塞巴斯蒂安乖乖的听她的
will have this Sebastian eating out of her hand in a couple of weeks.
这她在行
She’s good at that,always was.
我什么也没说
I didn’t say anything.
你真的没有 替刚分手的心爱的人说句话
Not a word for that little love-sick lady you left an hour ago.
我跟你说了 这是公事
I told you that’s the assignment.
好了 别费口舌了
Well now,don’t get sore,Dev.
我真是想 让我心爱的人能为我再说两句
I’m only fishing for a little bird-call from my dream man.
就像这样的话
One little remark such as:
“怎么可以 先生们””让艾丽茜娅休伯曼”
How dare you gentlemen suggest that Alicia Huberman…
“那个改邪归正的休伯曼小姐””遭到如此丑恶的命运”
the new Miss Huberman,be submitted to so ugly a fate?
一点也不滑稽
That’s not funny.
-你让我♥干♥点什么 -你自己说吧
– Do you want me to take the job? – You’re answering for yourself.
-我是问你 -你决定
– I’m asking you. – It’s up to you.
这么难吗
Not a peep.
你没跟别人说的就跟我说了
Darling,what you didn’t tell them,tell me.
说你相信我是真心爱你 永远不会变心
That you believe I’m nice,that I love you and I’ll never change back.
我在等你回答
I’m waiting for your answer.
哼 你可真够朋友
What a little pal you are.
还是不相信我
Never believing me,huh?
一点也不相信
Not a word of faith.
让艾丽茜娅见鬼去吧 她活该的
Just down the drain with Alicia,that’s where she belongs.
噢 德弗林
Oh,Dev,Dev!
我什么时候为山姆大叔效劳
When do I go to work for Uncle Sam?
明天早晨
Tomorrow morning.
噢 真不应该把鸡搁在这儿 给吹凉了
We shouldn’t have had this out here. It’s all cold now.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
买♥♥了瓶酒 忘了搁在哪儿了
I had a bottle of champagne. I must have left it somewhere.
有人问我就说是泛美航♥空♥公♥司♥的
In case you’re asked,I’m with Pan American Airways.
-叫德弗林 -管对外联络的
– As Devlin? – Yes,Public Relations Officer.
还有什么
Anything else?
我们是来的时候在飞机上认识的
No,except we met on the plane coming in from Miami.
说的越少越好
The less detail the better.
-肯定是他 -对
– Are you sure that’s him? – Yes.
过去 让他认出你
We’ll go by him easy and let him spot you. Come on.
我看没人会记得我的
I guess I’m the girl nobody remembers.
-是塞巴斯蒂安吗 -是的
– Was it Sebastian? – Yes.
我们在这儿转一会 再给他一个机会
We’ll stick around: give him another chance.
亲爱的艾丽茜娅 对不起 我来晚了
My dear Alicia,will you forgive me for being late?
公♥司♥临时召开会议 接到电♥话♥吗
Last minute conference at the office. You got my message?
-没关系 亚历克斯 -让你久等了
– Yes,it’s all right,Alex. – It was sweet of you to wait.
-还以为你走了 -你想甩也甩不掉我
– I was afraid you might run off. – Oh,I’m not that easily put off.
我总惦着跟你见面
I was too anxious to meet you again.
我真有点累了
You know,I’m tired.
做买♥♥卖♥♥总是让人容易老 像个老头似的
The worst thing about business is it makes you feel old and look old.
为何你一点都不像
You seem to have escaped all of that.
四年来的奔波劳碌
Four years of dullness and disintegration.
太可怕了
Awful!
你比在华盛顿时年轻多了
Alex,you look younger than you did in Washington.
这是临时的变化 完全是由于你在这儿
It’s a temporary improvement,entirely due to your presence.
我一看见你就精神振奋
You always affected me like a tonic.
你大概要在这里住一阵子吧
But perhaps now with you here in Rio…
除非你在存心躲着我
unless you insist on running away from me again…
-你要再喝一杯 -好的 谢谢
– Oh,would you like another drink? – Yes,thank you.
两杯马爹利
Two martinis.
认识他
Do you know him?
不 不认识 可是有点面熟
No,I don’t think so,but he seems familiar.
保尔普来斯克特上校 搞情报的
Captain Prescott,intelligence man.
他在这里是替华盛顿搞间谍活动
He’s down here as part of the Washington espionage.
美国大使♥馆♥尽是这号♥人
The American Embassy’s loaded with them.
是吗
Really?
他挺漂亮 不是吗
He’s really handsome,isn’t he?
看见特务人员我就反感
I’m allergic to American agents.
他们的优点并不十分吸引我
Their fine points don’t particularly appeal to me.
你一来他们就来找你的麻烦了
They’ve bothered you since you came down?
没有 还没有
No,no,not yet.
在迈阿密他们找你麻烦了
They were troublesome in Miami?
所以一判决我就走了
Yes,that’s why I left right after the trial:
省得他们探头探脑的
to get away from their snooping.
到底为什么离开你父亲
I wondered why you left your father.
是他坚持的
He insisted. He was so unselfish.
他不顾自己老惦着我 一定要我离开
He kept worrying about me and begging me to leave.
我完全没想到他会死的
I had no idea he was going to die.
为了我们很多事物死亡了 我们的精神不能死
Many things have died for all of us. We mustn’t let our spirit die with them.
我很愿意帮你忙的 忘记那些悲痛
Perhaps I can help you to forget. I’d like to.
真怪
Well,it’s odd…
和你一起就无拘无束
but I feel at home with you.
你知道吗
You know,my dear…
我知道会这样的
I knew this was going to happen.
我们见面那天我就知道
I knew when we met the other day…
我再见到你
that if I… saw you again…
会像从前一样
I’d feel what I used to for you.
一样的爱你
The same hunger.
亲爱的 你是那么可爱
You’re so lovely,my dear.
现在我不会再做傻瓜了
Now I’m going to make a fool of myself again.
当然 一定有人了 这人是谁
There’s someone else,of course. Who is it this time?
跟你一起的德弗林先生
That Mr Devlin you were with?
谁呀
There is no-one.
他好像对你很慇勤
He seemed attentive.
我到这儿以后 德弗林先生就死盯着我献慇勤
Mr. Devlin has pestered me with his attentiveness ever since I arrived…
我们是在飞机上认识的
I met him on the plane from Miami.
挺像一对的
You made a pretty couple.
得了 亚历克斯 德弗林才不在我眼里
Oh,Alex! Mr. Devlin doesn’t interest me.
那天太无聊
I was so Ionely that day…
才找个人去骑马
I could have gone riding with Peter Rabbit.
想让我帮你忘记孤独吗
You’ll let me help your Ioneliness?
你真好 你居然不计较 我过去那样 调皮
You’re very sweet to forget what a brat I was once.
亲爱的 你对我的交情一下就能 试出来
My dear,I shall test out your repentance.
立刻
At once.
跟我一起吃饭 好吗
Will you have dinner with me again tomorrow night?
-谢谢你 -在我家
– Thank you very much. – My house?
那太好了
Yes,how nice.
我母亲明天晚上请客
My mother’s giving a dinner party.
-多一个客人他不介意吗 -她永远都不会嫌多的
– She won’t mind an extra guest? – An old friend is never an extra guest.
-好 我们该点菜了 -我真饿坏了 是吗
– Well,shall we order now? – Yes,yes,I’m starved.
来 看看我们 我们第一次吃晚饭吃点什么
Let’s see,what shall we have for our first dinner together?
-你们好 -很好
– Good evening. – Very good.
真漂亮 这 还可以吧
Yes,yes,isn’t it?
你把这个戴上 是特地租来的
I’d like you to wear these. They’re rented for the occasion.
-谢谢你帮我 -当然可以
– Would you help me please,I can’t… – What? Yes,certainly.
谢谢
Thank you.
-那家伙还认识我 -他还觉得你很漂亮
– So,the old boy knew me,eh? – He thought you were very handsome.
真有这事 我不送你去了
Well,you don’t say. Sorry,I’m not going with you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!