-昨天晚上的事 -我只想和你交个朋友
– About last night. – Just wanted to be friends.
朋友 你想害我
Friends,yes. So you could frame me,huh?
不 给你找个事情干
No,got a job for you.
得了吧 你们
Don’t tell me,there’s only…
你们警♥察♥找我只能为了一件事
There’s only one job that you coppers would want me for.
-噢 算了 你叫 -德弗林
– You can forget it,Mr… – Devlin.
-什么 -德弗林
– What? – Devlin.
我可不是什么告密的 德弗林先生
I’m no stool-pigeon,Mr. Devlin.
局里派我聘请你 给我们做点事 在巴西
My department authorised me to engage you to do some work in Brazil.
滚开 这种事让我讨厌
Go away! The whole thing bores me!
过去收买♥♥你父亲的一些德国人
Some of the German gentry who were paying your father…
正在里约热内卢活动
are working in Rio.
听过IG法宾企业吗
have you heard of IG Farben Enterprise?
我说过没兴趣
I tell you not interested
法宾是在战前就由南美埋伏在那
Fabien has ambush in South America before the war
我们正和巴西政♥府♥合作把他们引出来
We’re going to help the Brazilian government to smoke them out.
我们的头认为你这样一个 -奸细的女儿
– My chief thinks that the daughter of… – Of a traitor?
可能对这项工作很有用
Well,he thinks you might be valuable in the work.
他们会信任你
They might sort of trust you.
你可以在这方面为你的父亲作一些弥补
And you could make up a little for your daddy’s peculiarities.
-干嘛我该去呢 -爱国主义
– Why should I? – Patriotism.
提起这词我就头疼 不 谢谢了
That word gives me a pain. No,thank you.
什么爱国主义爱国者 我才不吃那一套呢
I don’t go for patriotism or patriots.
这一点可以辩论辩论
I could dispute that with you.
一只手挥舞国旗 一只手扒人家的口袋
Waving the flag with one hand and picking pockets with the other’s.
这是你们的爱国主义吧
That’s your patriotism.
这一套你留着吧
You can have it.
我们在你们家窃听了三个月
We’ve had your bungalow wired for three months.
约翰休伯曼和他女儿的对话
Conversation between John Huberman and daughter Alicia…
1946年1月9日下午六时半 在佛罗里达州迈阿密
6:00 p.m. January 9,1946,at Miami Beach,Florida.
审判中没有使用过的一些证据
Some of the evidence that wasn’t used at the trial.
-我不要听 -放松点儿 好好听着
– I don’t want to hear that. – Relax,hard-boiled and listen.
这是给我们两个的 有很多钱 阿里茜娅
it’s for both of us. There’s a lot of money in it,Alicia.
圣诞夜之前就告诉过你我不干
I told you before Christmas I wouldn’t do it.
好好想想吧 你可以要什么有什么
You can use your judgement. You can have anything you want.
-非常容易 -我不想听 爸爸
– The work is easy. – I won’t listen,father.
这不是你的国家 对吧
This is not your country,is it?
我妈妈生在这里 我们是美国公民
My mother was born here. We have American citizenship.
你怎么这么看呢 艾丽茜娅 在感情上你是德国人
Where’s your judgement? In your feelings you’re German.
该听我的 你不知道我们为的是什么
You’ve got to listen to me. You don’t know what we stand for.
我知道你们为的什么 你和你那些杀人的德国人
I know what you stand for,you and your murdering swine.
我发现之后 就恨透你们了
I’ve hated you ever since I found out.
我的女儿不能这样跟我说话
My daughter don’t talk to me like that.
-你别到我屋里来 -别那么大声
– Don’t ask me such a favour! – Alicia,keep your voice down.
我恨你们
I hate you all.
我爱的是这个国家 你懂吗 我爱它
I love this country. Do you understand? I love it.
我宁愿看见你们全吊死 也不会救你们
I’ll see you all hang before I raise a finger against it!
现在快给我滚出去 天哪 我要告你们
Now go on,get out of here. Or so help me,I’ll turn you in.
别再到我跟前来谈你们肮脏的阴谋了
Don’t ever come near me or speak to me about your rotten schemes.
这说明不了什么 我并没告
That doesn’t prove much. I didn’t turn him in.
我们也没指望你告
We didn’t expect you to.
你想怎么样
Well,what do you say?
走开 别管我
Go away and leave me alone!
我要过我自己的生活
I’ve my own life to lead!
快快活活的 我要跟我喜欢的那些人在一起
Good times,that’s what I want. And laughs,with people I like.
我不要那些把我当活靶子打的卑鄙警♥察♥
And no underhanded cops who want to put me up in a shooting gallery…
我要跟对我好的
but people of my own kind.
喜欢我 了解我的人在一起
Who’ll treat me right,and like me,and understand me.
早上好 艾丽茜娅
Good morning,Alicia.
你好
Oh,hello!
我怕你今天早上要人帮忙 掌舵就开船了
Thought you might need a hand. We’re sailing with the tide,you know.
-准备好了 -是的
– Are you ready? – Yes.
-你没忘了这事吧 -亲爱的 差一点
– Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten. – Almost.
我来帮你收拾一下 其实也用不着
I’ll help you pack,although you really don’t need anything.
-船上什么都有 -谢谢 我自己来吧
– We’ve got everything on board. – Thank you,I’ll pack myself.
船停在马克旅馆前面 你认识吗
We’re moored at the hotel pier,you know the spot.
认识
Yes.
真可爱 你可真美
You’re a darling,sweetest girl I ever knew.
一会儿见
See you soon!
怎么样 飞机明天一早就要起飞了
What about it? Plane leaves tomorrow morning early.
好吧 跟领头说吧
All right. You’d better tell him.
我跟她说吧 好 一会儿见
I’ll tell her. See you later.
他长得很帅
That’s a very nice looking man.
到那儿你会常见他的
You’ll be seeing him in Rio.
不 在里约热内卢我谁都不见
Oh no,no. I won’t be seeing any men in Rio.
要见的 他是我们的头保尔布来斯特
Yes,you will. That’s our boss,Paul Prescott.
-他说要我♥干♥什么 -没说
– Did he say anything about the job? – No.
-没漏口风 -没有
– No hints? – No.
但他听到你父亲的一点消息
He had some news about your father he picked up at the last stop.
-什么消息 -今天早上他死了
– What about him? – He died this morning.

Oh!
-怎么死的 -服毒而死
– How? – Poison capsule.
-自己服毒的 -在监狱里
– He did it himself? – Yes,in his cell.
别难过
Sorry.
没想到我会这么难过
I don’t know why I should feel so bad.
前几年 他跟我说他是什么人时
When he told me a few years ago what he was…
对于给我带来的影响 我毫不在意
everything went to pot,I didn’t care what happened to me.
现在想起 他人还不错 我们俩过得挺好的
But now I remember how nice he was. How nice we both were.
好极了
Very nice.
我有一种很怪的感党
It’s a very curious feeling.
就好像出事的不是他 是我
As if something had happened to me and not to him.
现在我再也不用恨他了 或者
You see,I don’t have to hate him anymore.
-恨我自己了 -我们到了
– Or myself. – We’re coming into Rio.
是呀 我们到了
Oh yes,we are.
大使♥馆♥能不能给我找个女佣人
I wonder if the embassy can get me a maid?
是一套很好的公♥寓♥ 打扫我不在乎
It’s a nice apartment and I don’t mind dusting and sweeping…
就是讨厌做饭 我去问一下
but I hate cooking.
我去问一下
I ask
你去顺便问一下 我什么时候工作 什么工作
And while you’re at it,find out when I go to work and what.
好的
Yes,madam.
-先生 你还要些什么 -再喝一杯
– Care to have something else? – Have another drink?
谢谢 我不喝了
No,thank you,I’ve had enough.
我来一杯 威士忌汽水
I do. Whisky and soda.
你听见了没有
Well,do you hear that?
我基本是戒酒了 是觉得不一样了
I’m practically on the wagon. That’s quite a change.
装装样子
It’s a phase.
你以为女人变不了
You don’t think a woman can change?
-能变 换个新鲜 就一阵子 -一阵
– Sure,a change is fun. For a while. – For a while?
你真滑头 德弗林
What a rat you are,Devlin.
好了 八天了 你没醉过
All right,you’ve been sober for eight days.
据我所知 你没找到新朋友
And as far as I know you’ve made no new conquests.
这算得了什么
Well,that’s something!
八天了 简直白玉无暇
Eight days,practically white-washed.
可是我很快活
I’m very happy,Devlin.
-你干嘛不让我快活 -没人拦着你
– Why don’t you let me be happy? – Nobody’s stopping you.
你为什么 不让你的警♥察♥脑瓜休息休息
Why don’t you give that copper’s brain of yours a rest?
你每次瞧我 我都觉得你在想
Every time you look at me I can see it running over its slogans:
骗子永远是骗子 妓♥女♥永远是妓♥女♥
Once a crook,always a crook. Once a tramp,always a tramp.
来呀 握我的手呀 我不会为了这个而讹诈你
Go on,you can hold my hand. I won’t blackmail you for it afterwards.
害怕了
Scared?
我 一向有点怕女人 可现在不了
I’ve always been scared of women. But I get over it.
那你是怕你自己了
Now you’re scared of yourself.
是怕你会爱上我
You’re afraid you’ll fall in love with me.
那可不难
That wouldn’t be hard.
噢 当心点 当心点
Now,careful,careful.
你喜欢拿我开心是吗
You enjoy making fun of me,don’t you.
不 德弗林 我在拿我自己开心
No,Devlin,I’m making fun of myself.
我假装是个心中
I’m pretending I’m a nice unspoilt child…
装满鲜花的天真浪漫的小姑娘
whose heart is full of daisies and buttercups.
美好的梦 以后呢
Nice daydream. Then what?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!