-后来 他又干了什么 -后来他就不见了
– Has he pulled anything since? – Haven’t seen him since.
还有什么
Anything else?
没什么发现了
Nothing important.
只不过是一些供你参考的消息
Just a minor item,but you may want it for the record.
是什么
What is it?
跟我逢场作戏的人 当中加上塞巴斯蒂安的名字
You can add Sebastian’s name to my list of playmates.
你干得不赖
Pretty fast work.
-那不正是你要的吗 -行了
– That’s what you wanted,wasn’t it? – Skip it.
-你下注了吗 -没有
– Are you betting on this race? – No.
10号♥领先 看来塞巴斯蒂安眼力不错
Alex says number ten is sure to win. He knows the owner.
多谢你的指点
Thanks for the tip.
亚历克斯说他们整个赛季运气都不错
He says they’ve been holding him back all season…
不要跟我说这些 你是他的新女友
I can’t help recalling some of your remarks about being a new woman.
他是你的情人和保镖
Daisies and buttercups,wasn’t it?
白♥痴♥ 你就只会说这些伤心话
Oh,you idiot! What are you sore about?
-知道我在干什么就好 -是吗
– You knew very well what I was doing. – Did I?
你一句话就能阻止我 没有 你没有 你把我扔给他
You could have stopped me with one word,but you threw me at him.
我没有这么做
I threw you at nobody.
不都是你告诉我的吗
Didn’t you tell me to go ahead?
男人不能告诉女人去做什么 除了她自己
A man doesn’t tell a woman what to do. She tells herself.
你的小把戏差点让我相信女人
I almost believed in that little hokey-pokey miracle of yours…
可以为她喜欢的人作出牺牲
that a woman like you could ever change her spots.
你胡说
Oh,you’re rotten!
我之所以没阻止你 答案在你自己
That’s why I didn’t try to stop you. The answer had to come from you.
-我懂了 你想试探我 -没错
– I see,some kind of love test. – That’s right.
你从来就没相信过我的感情
You never believed in me anyway…
注定我是不幸的 不然连你也一样
Lucky for both of us I didn’t. It’d have been pretty if I’d believed.
我认为她从来就没有恒心
If I’d figure: she’ll never be able to go through with this.
她一定会移情别恋
She can make it over by love.
要是你曾说过你爱我
If you only once had said that you loved me.
听着 你得到你的新男友 不会有什么伤害
You chalked up another boyfriend that’s all,no harm done.
我恨你
I hate you!
别再说了 你干得很出色
There’s no occasion to. You’re doing a good work.
十号♥马跑在前面
Number ten’s out in front.
看来亚历克斯非常老道
Looks as if Sebastian knows how to pick them.
你就只想跟我说这些吗
Is that all you have to say to me?
把眼相擦干净 不合身份
Dry your eyes,baby,it’s out of character.
振作起来 要干的事多着呢
Except keep on your toes. It’s a tough job we’re on.
别哭了 你的心上人来了
Snap out of it,here comes dreamboat.
噢 亚历克斯 赛马真紧张 多好的马
Hello,Alex! It was so exciting,a beautiful horse.
-德弗林先生 -你好
– Do you remember Mr. Devlin,Alex? – How do you do?
艾丽茜娅叫我买♥♥10号♥马票
Hello,Alicia tells me you had a bet on number ten.
可是知道晚了
Sorry I didn’t get the tip earlier. So long.
再见 再见 德弗林
See you sometime,Dev.
这场赛马太好了 你赢了多少
It was a wonderful race. Did you have much money on the winner?
我没看赛马 没有
I didn’t see the race,
好像看见你用望远镜在看
I thought I saw you looking through your field glasses.
我在看你和你的朋友德弗林先生
I was watching you and your friend,Mr. Devlin.
我看这就是你离开我的原因
I suppose that’s why you left my mother and me.
-你跟他有个约会 -想哪儿去了
– You both had an appointment… – Don’t be absurd!
我们是偶然碰上的
I met him purely by accident.
你好像舍不得跟他分手
You didn’t seem very anxious to get away from him.
-噢 他只是 -我都看见了
– Oh,he’s just… – I watched you.
我看你是爱上了他
I thought maybe you were in love with him.
别这么说 我讨厌他
Don’t talk like that. I detest him.
真的 可德弗林很漂亮
Really? He’s very good-Iooking.
亚历克斯
Alex…
我跟你说过 我对他并没一点意思
I’ve told you before,Mr. Devlin doesn’t mean a thing to me.
我愿意相信
I’d like to be convinced.
如果你愿意让我相信
Would you maybe care to convince me,Alicia…
艾丽茜娅 你对德弗林一点意思也没有
that Mr. Devlin means nothing to you?
巴伯沙先生 很庆幸 我们的计划安排得很顺利
…pleased to hear,Sr. Barbosa,that our little theatrical plan is working.
到底掌握了一点情况
We’ve got hold of something concrete for a change.
那太好了 什么情况
I’m delighted,gentlemen. What is it?
威利亚奥托兰教授正在巴西进行研究
Professor Otto Rensler is working here in Brazil.
一个天才的德国科学家登场
One of Germany’s scientific wizards.
我不知道此人在这里
I didn’t know he was here.
他现在在塞巴斯蒂安家进行研究工作
He’s living and experimenting in Sebastian’s house.
现在都叫他安德森博土
They call him Doctor Anderson.
进来
Entre!
对不起
Excuse me,sir.
休伯曼小姐想见上校 或者德弗林先生
Miss Huberman wishes to see Captain Prescott or Mr. Devlin.
-她来了 -是
– Do you mean she’s here? – Yes,sir.
-叫她进来 -是
– Well,show her in,Hubero. – Yes,sir.
这不好 我不愿意她上这儿来
I don’t like this. I don’t like her coming here.
她叫我不放心 像她那样的女人
She’s had me worried for some time. A woman of that sort.
哪样的女人 先生
What sort is that,Mr. Beardsley?
我想我们对她的品行不抱幻想对吗
I don’t think any of us have any illusions about her character.
一点不抱幻想
Not at all. Not in the slightest.
休伯曼小姐当然不是一个高贵的女人
Miss Huberman is first,last and always not a lady.
她可以冒生命危险
She may be risking her life…
可一说到高贵
but when it comes to being a lady…
她当然比不到你妻子
she doesn’t hold a candle to your wife,sir…
可以坐在华盛顿
sitting in Washington…
跟那班高贵的女人打桥牌
playing bridge with three other ladies of great honour and virtue.
-好了 德弗林先生 -对不起
– Take it easy,Dev. – Sorry.
你对我妻子的评语完全没必要
I think those remarks about my wife are uncalled for.
我收回 向你道歉
Withdrawn. Apologise,sir.
-你好 休伯曼小姐 -你好
– How do you do,Miss Huberman? – How do you do?
-这是比斯利先生和巴伯沙先生 请坐 -谢谢
– This is Mr. Beardsley and Sr. Julio Barbosa. Sit down? – thake you
我们巴西政♥府♥向你表示敬意 小姐
You have the esteem of my government
你的来访使我们感到不安
But we are worried about your visiting this office.
我一定不再违反规定
I promise not to break the rules again…
我要请示 可是找不到德弗林先生
but I need some advice and I couldn’t find Mr. Devlin.
本来我午饭前就要来的
In fact,I need it before lunch.
出什么事了
Well,has something happened?
有件事 叫我很为难
Yes,something rather confusing.
塞巴斯蒂安先生 他要跟我结婚
Mr. Sebastian has asked me to marry him.
-是这样 -对 是这样
– What? – Well,well.
他要马上跟我结婚 要我在午饭前给他回复
He wants me to marry him right away. I ‘m to give him my answer at lunch.
可是我不知道上级对这件事怎么看
I don’t know what the department might think about such a step?
你愿意为我们迈出这一步吗 休伯曼小姐
Are you willing to go this far for us?
就看你们需要了
Yes,if you wish.
你怎么看 德弗林
What do you think of this,Devlin?
我看这主意还不错
I think it’s a useful idea.
情况比我们大家都了解
You know the situation better than any of us.
请问是什么事情使你迈出这一步呢
May I ask what inspired Alex Sebastian to go this far?
他爱上了我
He’s in love with me.
你有没有爱上他
And he thinks you’re in love with him?
他以为我爱他
Yes,that’s what he thinks.
诸位 这真是良机难得呀
Gentlemen,it’s the cream of the chest.
那么 可以
Then,it’s all right?
我看可以
Well,yes,I’d say so.
当然 对我们来说 这是个理想的婚姻
Of course,it’s a perfect marriage for us.
只是有一点 就会耽误了
There’s only one thing: won’t it delay us a bit?
什么意思
What do you mean?
塞巴斯蒂安是个风流的家伙
Mr. Sebastian is a very romantic fellow.
是吗 艾丽茜娅
Isn’t he,Alicia?
是的
Yes.
他会带新娘子出去渡一个很长的蜜月
Then,he’ll probably want to take his bride away for a long honeymoon.
-这不耽误了 -没想到这一层
– Won’t that hold us up? – Devlin’s got a point here.
这也难说 我看休伯曼小姐
I don’t know,I think we can rely on Miss Huberman…
会拿主意赶快回来的
to get back into the house quickly.
我看这个我能做到
Yes,I think I can manage that.
既然这一切安排妥当了
Well,everything seems to be nicely arranged.
我看这儿用不着我了 对吗 上校
I don’t think you need me here anymore,do you,Captain Prescott?
休伯曼小姐 我要感谢你 非常感谢你
I do want to thank you,Miss Huberman very much.
我认为这一切 都是经过精心安排的
So far everything has been managed with great intelligence.
非常感谢你
Yes,thank you very much.
你肯定她来这里来不是为了找你这个
Are you sure she didn’t come down here to see you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!