That’s not Maurice?
那是我弟弟肯尼
That’s Kenneth, my brother. He’s talking on the phone.
问她找他干什么
Kenneth: Ask her what she want with him!
你去问她!
You ask her!
莫瑞的事与我无关
Maurice business is none of my business.
你♥妈♥的♥对
Kenneth: You damn right.
剧场? 谁在比赛?
State theater, huh? Who’s fightin’?
黑鬼 怎么样?
Nigga, what?
我在找一个莫瑞认识的人
Karen: I’m looking for somebody I think Maurice knows.
你不是缓刑小组来的吧?
You’re not with probation, one of those?
不是 -你是律师吗?
No. – You a lawyer?
不是 我在找葛兰麦克
No, I’m not. I’m looking for somebody named Glenn Michaels.
我不认识什么葛兰
Glenn? I don’t know any Glenn.
他说他去年11月待在这里
He said he stayed here last November.
在这房♥子里?
Here in this house?
他说他和莫瑞在一块
He said he stayed with Maurice.
连莫瑞都不常来了
Well, he ain’t even here that much.
我想知道他到那去了
I’d like to know where he goes, but at the same time
又不想知道 你懂吗?
I don’t wanna know, you understand?
我懂
你的狗死了?
You say your dog was killed?
被车碾死的了
Got run over by a car.
它叫什么?
What’d you call him?
它是母的 叫塔菲
It was a she. Named tuffy.
你想我在那里可以找到莫瑞?
Where do you think I might find Maurice, moselle?
我不知道 健身房♥?拳击场?
I don’t know. The gym, the fights.
他从不错过拳赛
I know he don’t miss the fights.
明天晚上剧场里有拳赛
Havin’ some tomorrow night down at the state theater.
他以前都带我去
He used to take me.
剧场
The state theater.
你为什么问一大堆有关莫瑞的事?
Why you askin’ all these questions about Maurice?
她在找一个叫葛兰的人
She lookin’ for a man name of Glenn.
我问你了吗?办你的事去
Did I ask you? Go on and do something with yourself, moselle.
你去给我们拿点吃的来
Why don’t you take your ass to doc nella’s and get us some shrimp or something?
你打拳
You’re a fighter.
你怎么知道?
How you know that?
我看得出来
I can tell.
我是
Yeah, I was.
直到我的视网膜剥落了二次
‘Til I got my retina detached two times.
你打那一级?中量级?
What’d you fight, about middleweight?
轻量级
No. Light.
超中量级 等我长壮一点
Super middleweight, once my body developed.
你打那一级?羽量级?
What you go about, what, a bantam?
蝇量级
Flyweight.
黑鬼 怎样?该知道你的等级
Nigga, what? You know your divisions, huh?
你喜欢打拳吗?你喜欢动粗吗?
Did you like the fights? You like the rough stuff?
我想你一定喜欢
Yeah, I bet you do.
想不想下来干一场?
You like to get down and tussle a little bit?
像从前我和塔菲一样
Like me and tuffy, before… Before she got run over.
我们常在地上扭在一块
We used to get down on the floor and tussle all the time.
我告诉它“塔菲” 你这只好狗这个好吃的给你”
I’d say to her, “you a good bitch, tuffy. Here’s a treat for ya.”
我给塔菲所有母狗都爱的
I’d give tuffy what all good bitches love best,
你知道是什么吗?
and you know what that is?
知道那是什么吗?一块骨头
Know what that is? A bone.
我也会给你一块好的骨头
I’ll give you a good bone too, girl.
你不是我喜欢的那种人
You’re not my type.
那话对我没意义
That shit don’t mean nothin’ to me.
我掏出我的大家伙……
I let the monster out, you gonna do what it wants.
我得走了
I gotta go, Kenneth.
说不定我们会再见面
Maybe we’ll see each other again.
不 我们先干一场
No, no, no, no, we gonna tussle first.
妈的!那是什么鬼东西?
Damn it! What the fuck was that?
你想干一场 我们来干
You wanted to tussle. We tussled.
那是个大房♥子
Buddy: That’s a big ass house.
这地方就像监狱
Jack: Place almost looks like a prison.
他可真有一套 复杂的保安系统
Buddy: No doubt he’s got some serious security system.
到时候 我们去敲门
Time comes, we go up, knock on the door,
看他要不要叙旧
see if he wants to talk about old times.
太简单了 -酷
Go in the easy way. – Cool.
有史努比和那一身肉的混♥蛋♥ 他会让我们进去吗?
Think he’ll let us in we got snoop and that musclebound asshole with us?
没有别人
Nobody’s gonna be with us.
明晚我们去看拳赛 听听史努比的大计划
I saw we go to the fights tomorrow night, see what snoopy’s big plan is,
然后我们比他快一步
then we go in ahead of him. Alone.
好主意
I can dig it.
当我们去逍遥的时候 让葛兰去应付史努
Let Glenn deal with the snoop, while we off iivin’ the good life.
你知道有谁做了一大笔
Good life. Buddy, you know anybody who’s done one last big score
然後就逍遥法外了?
and then gone on to live the good life?
我们也有可能空手而归
Look, Jack. There’s a chance we’ll walk out of here with nothin’.
我看 听天由命吧
I say, let fate decide.
命运?你是什么 他妈的达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥?
Let fate decide? What are you, the fuckin’ Dalai Lama now?
是我姊姊
Nah, man, it’s my sister.
我姊姊相信命运不相信地狱
My sister believes in fate but not hell.
她不再为丧失灵魂的人祷告
That’s why she stopped praying for all the lost souls,
虽然你不肯再听赎罪之类的话
since you don’t hear that much about purgatory anymore.
但她每天仍为巴蒂祷告希望他不出事
But every day, she ask her boss to pray that buddy don’t fuck up.
你认为呢?
I mean, what do you think?
你认为地狱存在吗?
Do you think there’s a hell? – Yeah.
葛雷兹监狱就是
It’s called the glades correctional institute.
我决不回到像那样的地方去
I’m sure as shit not going back there, or any place like it.
他们用枪对著你 你就得去
They put a gun on you, you’ll go, brother.
那怕有枪 你还是有选择的余地
They put a gun on you, you still have a choice.
所以 弗理先生
Man: So, Mr. Foley.
瑞利先生和我长谈过
Mr. Ripley and I have had along discussion
你在公♥司♥上班的事
about your role in the company
他觉得你在迈阿密上班会愉快些
and it was his feeling you’d be happiest working down here in Miami.
怎么样?
How’s that sound to you?
好极了
Sounds great.
好 你穿42号♥加长的 对吗?
Good. You’re about a 42 long, right?
我大概是穿42号♥
I’m about a 42.
像 42号♥普通的
Like, 42 regular.
穿穿看合不合身
Okay, let’s see how she fits.
这是什么? -你的制♥服♥
What is that? – Your uniform.
我的制♥服♥?
My uniform.
弗理先生
Foley.
弗理先生 -先生! 请等等
Mr. Foley. – Sir. Excuse me, sir.
先生! 请等等
Sir. Sir, excuse me.
你不能进去!有警卫?
Sir, you can’t go in there! – You fucking kidding me?
你搞什么 昏了头啦? 嘿 别发火!
A security guard? What are you, stoned?
没关系
Hey, hey. Take it easy!
佩姬 没事了
It’s all right, Peggy. It’s under control.
听我说
You know something,
我不确定你会来 但我知道如果你来了
I wasn’t sure that you’d show up here, but I was very sure if you did,
你也会把这差事扔到我脸上
you’d throw this job in my face.
让我告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
到今天为止你所做的
Every single thing you’ve done with your life up until this point
都没有任何意义
in the real world means nothing.
一点意义也没有
Less than nothing.
你是个抢银行的
You’re a bank robber.
那是个见不得人的本事
That’s not a very marketable skill.
谁看过抢银行的
We don’t see a lot of old bank robbers walking around
领养老金了?
with a pension plan, now do we?
我想你懂这个道理所以你才会来这里
I think you know this. That’s why you’re here.
今天 我给你……
Today, I’ve offered you
一个烂工作 烂薪水
a lousy job with a lousy wage.
你要好一点的工作?证明你能改头换面给我看
You want something better? Why don’t you show me you can change.
我才会给你好点的差事
Then I’ll offer you something better. A lot better.
在这之前 老兄 你得去赚
But until then, my friend, you’ll have to earn it.
怎么赚 狄克?像你这样?
How, dick? The way you earn it?
讨个开公♥司♥的富婆
Married some rich broad owns the company,
卖♥♥了公♥司♥ 再和她离婚?
selling it off a piece at a time then divorcing her?
说什么“自食其力”的狗屎?
Is this… this new rocky “pull yourself up by the bootstraps” bullshit?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!