好一点了吗? -是的
You feel better? – Yeah.
你父亲照顾你?
Is your dad taking good care of you?
他请假一礼拜…
He took the week off
想照顾我 但他却只在修他的船
to take care of me and he’s worked on his boat every day since.
这是雷尼可 嗨
Dad, this is ray nicolet.
我听了好多关于你的事
Pleasure to meet you. I heard a lot about you.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
雷正与调查局特勤小组一同调查越狱案
Ray’s working with the F.B.I. Task force on the prison break.
我看到
I see that.
告诉我 雷 你有没有穿过“便衣”字样的衣服?
Tell me, ray, do you ever wear one that says “undercover”?
没有 事情进展如何?
How’s it going?
坐下来
Sit down.
不错
Okay.
我们捉到其中一个
Good. Good, we caught one of them.
是弗理吗? -从线民的线索来的
Was it foley? – Was it off a tip?
有人在机场附近看到他们俩个
Yeah. Somebody spotted two of them out in this hobo camp near the airport.
打了报案电♥话♥
You know, called in the number.
是悬赏起了作用
I knew it as soon as I saw there was a reward.
是弗理吗?
Babe, was it foley?
不是 是里纳兹 古巴帮中的一个
Ray: No, linares, one of the Cubans.
我们与霹雳小组 两架直升机一起攻进去
We went in there, you know, full SWAT, two choppers, that whole deal.
里纳兹开始开枪 所以我们先逮他
Linares goes nuts, starts shooting, so we took him out.
奇诺溜了
I don’t know how, but chirino got away.
弗理不在现场
And foley hadn’t been there?
只有古巴人而已
Ray: No, this place was strictly Cubans.
弗理搭了车 他一定另有计划
You know, foley had a ride. He must have his own agenda. You know what I mean?
他好像是唯一知道自己在干什么的人
He seems to be the only guy who kinda knows what he’s doing.
Uh-huh.
对不起
Excuse me.
Yeah.
喂?
Hello?
她在 请等一下
Yeah, she is. Just a minute, please.
凯伦
Mm-hm. Karen.
喂?嗨!
Helll. O
你知道我是谁吗?
you know who this is?
知道 五分钟
Yes. Five minutes.
那么 雷
So, ray. – Yeah.
有些事我感到奇怪
There’s something I’m wondering.
报纸标题说有个迈阿密女人说她同杀人犯睡觉
The headline reads, “I slept with a murderer, says shaken Miami woman.”
谁接的电♥话♥
Jack: Who was it that answered the phone?
与你无关
None of your business.
可能对你来说我还不够成熟
I’m just worried maybe I’m not old enough for you.
那是我父亲 -真的?
It was my dad. – Really?
他一脸警♥察♥相
He’s got a cop’s face.
你怎么会知道?
How do you know?
你拿了我的皮夹
Oh, wait. You have my wallet.
还有你的枪
And your gun.
我可以拿回来吗?
Think I can have ’em back?
要怎么做?
How do we do that?
来我父亲家 丢在他那里
Oh, let’s see, you can come on by my dad’s place and drop ’em off.
我♥干♥脆给应门的霹雳小组特警算了
Yeah, I can leave ’em with the SWAT guy that answers the door.
现在有个特勤小组的家伙在这里
You know, there’s a guy here on the task force right now.
也许我该让他讲
Maybe I should put him on the phone and let the two of you work it out.
你不会这样做
You wouldn’t do that.
为什么不?
Oh, why not?
你玩得很愉快嘛
Because you’re having too much fun.
她替他煮了猪排饭
She fixes him pork chops and rice.
接著 他们就在沙发上做♥爱♥
The next thing you know, they’re making love on the sofa.
她说他很温柔
She says he was very gentle.
奇里诺来了 说他想他的小女人
This guy chirino shows up at the house, says he misses his little girl.
她觉得对不起他 接著…砰
She feels sorry for him. Next thing you know, boom!
在沙发上
You know? On the couch.
这就是你们目前的进展?
That’s how you score now, huh?
是吧
I guess.
我一直在想些事
There’s something I’ve been wondering.
你的卡利叔呢?
Whatever happened to your uncle cully?
希望他告诉你我在哪?
Why, you think he’s gonna tell you where I am?
除非你要
Unless you want to tell me.
他死了
He’s dead.
坐了27年车
Did 27 years before he got out,
出狱几年后 死在慈善医院
and he died a couple years afterwards in a charity hospital
弥补所有他错过的好时光
while trying to make up for all the good times he missed.
我绝不会那么做
That’s not gonna be me.
最后一搏 退休到某小岛?是嘛?
Oh, what, one last score, retire to some island? Is that the idea?
杰克
Jack.
我本身偏爱山区
I’m partial to mountains myself,
不过你喜欢小岛 我们就去小岛
but if you like islands, we’ll make it an island.
“我们”是指?
What do you mean, “we’ll make it an island”?
我和你可以…
You and I can make it…
你最好来看看
Jack, you better come check this out.
那是巴蒂吗?
Is that buddy?
什么?好 拜拜 -你在跟谁说话?
What? No. Okay. Bye-bye. – Who are you talking to?
所以 她已婚了 正确
So she’s a married woman. – Right.
她和逃犯上♥床♥ 因为……
But she goes to bed with a prison escapee because
他说他想念他的小女人
he tells her that he misses his little girl.
她告诉全世界的人 但你却保护她
She tells the world about it. But you protect her.
你没泄漏她的姓名
You don’t reveal her name.
听起来她做得不错
Well, that makes it sound like what she was doing was okay
只要她老公没发现
as long as her husband doesn’t find out about it.
就像偷腥的家伙说
Like the guy who cheats on his wife
老婆不知情就不受伤
saying what she doesn’t know won’t bother her.
爸 干嘛?
Dad. – What?
雷 让你看个东西 在客厅里
Ray, I wanna show you something in the living room.
很高兴跟你聊天
Yeah. – Good talking to you, ray.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
今天早上 联邦警♥察♥临检
Newscaster: Federal law enforcement agents raided a squatters camp
一个在迈阿密国际机场北边的
north of Miami international airport this morning
流浪汉聚所搜寻
in the hopes of capturing a fugitive
周二从葛雷兹监狱脱逃的逃犯
from Tuesday’s daring escape from glades prison.
其中一名 奥里李纳兹
F.B.I. Officials confirm that one of the escapees, aurelio linares,
被杀死
was killed…
奇诺会找我
Jack: Chino’s gonna wanna talk to me.
奇诺忙著逃命 根本不甩你
Man, chino’s runnin’ for his life. He don’t give a shit about you.
他会知道我放弃他了 他会要找我
He’s gonna know by now I gave him up back at glades. He’s gonna wanna find me.
也许问阿黛儿 看她知道什么?
Maybe go see Adele, see what she knows.
他知道她住哪?
He knows where she lives?
杰克!
Jack.
我们曾一起聊天喝过酒
We were talking once, drinking rum,
我可能提过她
and I may have mentioned Adele.
她曾替魔术师工作过 他很感兴趣
How she worked for a magician. Chino got all interested.
他说 “你怎么把女人锯成两半?”
He said, “how do you saw the woman in half?”
当她来探监时 他想见见她
He wanted to meet her, see her if she came to visit.
所以你打了电♥话♥ 要她不要跟古巴帮讲话
Okay, okay. So you call her up. Tell her don’t talk to any Cubans.
电♥话♥可能被监听了
The phone’s probably tapped by now.
你是对的 如果手♥机♥被窃听
Yeah, you’re right and if the phone is tapped,
你就知道他们已经锁定了这个地方
you know they have the place staked out.
该死
Shit!
阿黛儿 德利西
Adele delisi speaking.
是阿黛儿吗?
Chino: Oh, oh, this is Adele?
是啊!
Oh, yes, it is.
抱歉 打错了
Oh, oh, sorry. Wrong number.
乔装得不错
Nice disguise.
我是个观光客
I’m a tourist.
你看
All right, here we go.
前面这里左手边
Coming up right here on the left.
那个剪树丛的家伙?
Clock the guy with the clippers
我想联邦调查局…剪树丛要收多少钱?
Jack: Man, I wonder what the F.B.I. Is charging to trim hedges these days.
棋下得有模有样
Buddy: Quite a checker game they got goin’ on too.
靠边停
Jack: Pull on up.
噢!天啊
Jack: Oh, man.
噢!天啊
Oh, man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!