Put your finger in your ear, man. This is gonna be loud.
数到三 一、二……
All right, on three. One, two…
暗码是31044
The combination is 3-10-44.
理查的生日
Richard’s birthday.
多谢
Thank you.
他们挂了?
Are they dead?
我们得找弗理
We gotta find foley, man.
真不敢相信事过境迁你还生我气
Can’t believe you’re still angry with me after all this time.
我没生你的气 老实说 我真看开了
I’m not angry with you, Richard. In fact, I’m completely relaxed.
我真搞不懂 是鱼让我冷静下来
The thing is, I can’t figure if it’s the fish that are cooling me out,
还是水箱底下那些未切割的钻石
or all those uncut diamonds in the bottom of the tank, there.
该死
Goddamn.
葛兰说得没错 那大概值五百万吧?
Dumb-fuck Glenn was right. You got about five million-worth in there?
五百二十万
Five point two.
看起来就像不起眼的石头
They just look like plain ol’ rocks!
对 你想抓一把吗?
They sure do. You wanna grab ’em, buddy?
如果换了我是你 我拔腿就溜了
If I were you, I’d get up and run.
我不能留下美姬
I’m not leaving midge.
他们会杀了你
Don’t be an asshole, they’re gonna kill you.
那我就认命了
Well, if that’s my fate then so be it.
我不离开她 我爱上她了
But I’m not leaving her. I’m in love with her.
算了 杰克
Come on, Jack.
祝你好运 理查
Good luck, Richard.
快点 杰克
Come on, Jack.
该死 -怎么了?
Shit. – What?
他们要强♥暴♥那个女佣 是吗
They’re gonna rape that maid, aren’t they?
看样子是
By the look of those guys, the ripper too.
然后再把他们干掉 -大概是吧
Then they’re gonna kill ’em. – At least.
Rip, rip.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Tricky motherfucker.
那些是我的衣服吗
Are those my suits?
是我的 看看你
No. These are my suits. Look at you, man.
你都躲在哪儿了?
Where you been hidin’, dick?
我们成了
We made it, didn’t we?
先上车
All you gotta do is get in the Van, baby.
我要回去
I’m goin’ back in.
我和你一起去
I’m goin’ with you.
在机场和我碰头
No, you dump the Van, meet me at the airport.
我开瑞利的车来 杰克
I’ll get one of Ripley’s cars.
你和你老姊
Jackn – buddy, listen,
大概会在电♥话♥里聊这事
the shit that’s about to go down here,
聊上一个月
you’ll be on the phone with your sister for a month.
我们现在扯平了
All I’m sayin’ is we’re square.
这儿
Here.

Yup.
杰克
Jack.
滚开
Get out of here!
把这玩意拿下来
Kenneth: Get that shit off.
滚开
Midge: Get your hands off me!
闭嘴!没人会来救你
Kenneth: Fuck you! Shut up! Nobody’s gonna help you.
不要!
Midge: No!
美姬
Midge! – Fuck midge, man.
珠宝究竟在哪里?
Where the jewels at, dick?
弗理拿去了
Foley, foley’s got them. Go after foley.
弗理在哪里?
Where the fuck is foley, man?
美姬
Midge.
美姬!
Midge!
给我坐下
Maurice: Sit your punk ass down, man.
猪猡
Son of a bitch!
你走前门 我走后门
Take the front stairs. I’m gonna take the back.
你没事吧?
You all right?
理查德在哪里?
Where’s Richard?
在楼下 在这儿等著
He’s downstairs. You wait here.
不许动 把枪丢下
Hold it, asshole. Drop the gun.
丢下
Drop it!
把枪放下 马上
Put the damn gun down, now.
放下
Put it down!
在那儿待著别动 莫瑞
Stay right there. Don’t move. Maurice!
我找到弗理了
I got foley!
莫瑞
Maurice!
没有多的弹夹可给我用的?
You ain’t got another clip I can use, do you?
没有
No, I don’t.
从没开过枪吧?
You ain’t never shot a gun before, have you?
对 最近才学会
Not until recently, no.
有点紧张 -一点点
You a little nervous? – Little bit, yeah.
在这种情况下 很可能
You know, uh, a situation like this has a high potentiality
被这些狗♥娘♥养♥的给逃了
for the common motherfucker to bitch out.
所以我想 为什么要冒险?
So I figure, why take a chance?
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
干♥你♥娘♥
Motherfucker!
住手 举起手来
Stop! Put your hands in the air!
杰克?
Karen: Jack!
我知道你在上面
I know you’re up there.

Shit!
肯尼在哪里
Karen: Where’s Kenneth?
他在上面
He’s up here.
他死了
He’s dead.
算了 杰克 别这样
Come on, Jack, don’t.
就当不是我
Pretend it’s not me.
你以为我会对你开枪?
You think I’d shoot you?
你不开 别人也会开
If you don’t, somebody else will.
你现在算什么?亡命之徒?
What’re you now? A desperado?
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
我不回去坐牢
I’m not goin’ back.
不要逼我 把枪放下
Jack, please, don’t make me do this. Put the gun down.
浑蛋 杰克 把枪放下
Damn it, Jack, put the gun down!
没有时间了
No more time-outs.
算你赢 杰克
You win, Jack.
我没法射你
I can’t shoot you.
你开枪了 你射中我
You did. You shot me.
你知道我的
You know what I mean.
抱歉 我真希望事情不这样
I’m sorry. I wish things were different.
机场
Airport.
他们还没确定是否要控他杀人罪
Karen: Yeah, they don’t know yet if they want to bring him up on the homicides.
我想不会 他们会把他在关一阵子
I doubt if they will. The bureau’s put a detainer on him.
等审完以后 他会回佛罗里达
So when they’re through with him here, he’ll go back to Florida.
你会把他押解回来吗?
Marshall: Are you gonna go get him?
可能 干嘛
Karen: It’s possible. Why?
想想而已
Marshall: Well, you know, I was just thinking.
你可以一路上和他逍遥
You can have a nice time with him on the ride down,
续上你们之间的那段插曲
like picking up where your “interlude” or whatever it is that you call it left off,
然后把他扔回监狱
and then you can throw him in the shithouse.
他知道自己在做什么
Karen: He knew what he was doing.
没人逼他抢银行
Nobody forced him to Rob banks.
我可怜的女儿 真坚强
Marshall: My little girl. The tough babe.
我稍后再和你连络
Karen: I’ll call you later.
再见
Marshall: Good-bye.
杰克
Karen: Jack.
给你一个礼物
I got you a present.
路上用的
Something for the road.
不过 旅途结束后
I’m gonna have to take it away, though,
我还是要收回的
soon as the ride is over.
杰克弗理?来见海极亨利
Officer: Jack foley? Meet hejira Henry.
这个名字很特别
What kind of a name is hejira?
是回♥教♥名字
It’s islamic.
代表什么?
What’s it stand for?
“海极”是西元622年墨罕默得逃离麦加意思
The “hejira” was Muhammad’s flight from mecca in 622.
他的逃离?
His flight?
利文沃的兄弟给我取的名字
Brothers in leavenworth gave me that name.
你在和利文沃待过?
You were in leavenworth, huh?
待过一段日子 -什么意思?
For a time. – Meaning?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!