在监狱里 像你这种人?
Back in prison, a guy like you in a place like that?
一定会被整得稀巴烂
You were ice cream for freaks. A goddamned dumpling.
莫瑞和其他的家伙会要你的命
Maurice and a dozen other guys
打死你
would have bled you till you had nothing.
是我救了你的狗命
Until you were nothing. I saved your ass!
抱歉我不愿坐椅子上
So you’ll pardon me if I don’t wanna sit on a fucking stool all day,
还要说“请签名”
and say, “sign in here, please,”
或“你不能停在这里”
or “hey, pal, you can’t park here,” all right, dick?
我不能干这种事 狄克
I can’t fuckin’ do it, dick!
你让我失望
I’m disappointed in you.
又来了
You know what?
他答应了你们这些人什么?
Oh. Here we go. What job did he promise you boys?
我们有二种办法
There’s two ways we can do this.
什么办法?
Yeah, what are they?
山托斯银行
我必需买♥♥双好鞋以及明天用的东西
Hey buddy, I gotta get a better pair of shoes and some things for tomorrow.
我们一会儿见
Drop me off by the rents and we’ll hook up later.

Yeah, okay.
我最好打个电♥话♥给我姊姊
I better go call my sister.
要喝点什么?
Waitress: Can I get you anything?
我要波本和水
May, I have a bourbon, please? Water back.

Okay.
你为什么不问我们还要什么?
Hey, Zach. Why don’t you do us again, please?
席莱 那女士的酒算我们的
Celeste, put the lady’s drink on our bill.
好的
Celeste: Okay.
他们要请你喝杯酒
They want to buy your drink for you.
我想也是
Yeah, I get that.
告诉他们我情愿自己付
Tell them I’d rather pay for my own.
好的
Okay.
我来问问看
I’ll find out.
对不起 我和同事们打了个赌
Excuse me. My associates and I, we made a little bet
看看你是干哪一行的?
on what you do for a living.
我打赢了 我叫菲利普
And I won. Hi, I’m Philip.
菲利普 我只想安静的喝一杯酒走
If it’s okay with you, Philip, I’d rather just have a quiet drink and leave.
难道你不想知道我是怎么知道的?
Don’t you want to know what I guessed?
我怎么知道你是干什么的?
How I know what you do for a living?
我并不想对你不礼貌 我只是想清静一下
Really, Philip, I don’t want to be rude. I just want to be left alone.
她有点冷淡
Philip: It’s a little cold over there.
我知道你为什么这么沮丧
Excuse me. I think I know why you’re depressed.
我能把我的意见告诉你吗?
If I can offer my observation.
我猜你是新来的推销员
See, I got a hunch you’re the new sales rep,
你的客户并不十分满意 因为处理他们户头的
and the client’s not exactly knocked out by the fact that a young lady,
竟然是一位像你这么年轻的小姐
even one as stunning as yourself, is handling the account.
我猜得很对吧?
Am I close?
我是安迪
I’m Andy.
我们都是广♥告♥业的 今天早上才从纽约飞来的
We’re all ad guys. Flew in this morning from the apple. New York.
替“河边路人”酒厂做广♥告♥
Came in to pitch hiram Walker distillery.
给新的玛格丽特鸡尾酒做试售计划
Little test market campaign for the new Margarita mix.
那真的是很有意思 比方说
It’s really pretty interesting. We take this…
麦克司…西裔的土匪
Mex… hispanic bandito
挂著子弹带 拿了家伙戴了一个大帽子
with his bullet belts and everything, and the big chihuahua hat,
然后他拔出六发子弹的枪
and he pulls out his six-guns.
我背后的那些家伙
And uh, these guys back here…
安迪
Andy.
谁管这些狗屎?
Really. Who gives a shit?
要不要告诉我怎么回事儿?
Do you want to tell me what happened?
滚开 安迪
Beat it, Andy.
安迪
Andy.
你做了什么?
What’d you do?
我能请你喝杯酒吗?
Can I buy you a drink?
好 来一杯
Yeah, I’d love one.
坐下
Sit down.
我是盖瑞
I’m Gary.
我是席莱
I’m Celeste.
只有一个女侍
It takes forever to get a drink here.
我可以到吧台去
There’s only one waitress. – I can go to the bar.
别去
No. Don’t go.
他们烦你了?
Are those guys bothering you?
没事 你刚到吗?
They’re fine. I mean, you just got here.
来 喝一点
Here, help yourself.
你喜欢波本酒?
You like bourbon?
我喜欢
I love it.
席莱 告诉我 你是干哪一行的?
We got that outta the way. Tell me, Celeste, what do you do for a living?
我是个推销员 来拜访一位客户
I’m a sales rep, and I came here to call on a customer,
因为我是女的 他们就刁难我
but they gave me a hard time ’cause I’m a girl.
你是这么想你自己的吗?
Is that how you think of yourself?
推销员?女人
As a sales rep? – As a girl.
我无所谓
I don’t have a problem with it.
我喜欢你的发型
I like your hair.
我喜欢你的打扮
I like your outfit.
这是我第二喜欢的一套衣服
Actually this is my second favorite outfit.
我最喜欢的一套已经被糟蹋了只好扔了
I had a first favorite, but it got ruined, and I had to get rid of it.
真的? -臭臭的
You did? – It smelled.
洗了也没用 对
Really? Having it cleaned didn’t help?
盖瑞 你做什么的?
So tell me, Gary, what do you do for a living?
你还要这样继续多久?
How far do you want to go with this?
先别说甚么
Not yet. Don’t say anything yet.
没用的 我们就是我们
I don’t think it works if we’re somebody else.
盖瑞和席莱 他们知道甚么?
Gary and Celeste, what do they know about anything?
我没玩过这种游戏
Well, this is your game, I’ve never played before.
这不是游戏
It’s not a game.
不是你玩的游戏
It’s not something you play.
对你有意义吗?
Does this make any sense to you?
不须要有意义 是自然发生的
It doesn’t have to. It’s something that happens.
像在街上第一次看到一个人
It’s like seeing someone for the first time
你以为你们会擦肩而过
like you could be passing on the street,
你们彼此看了几秒……
and you look at each other and for a few seconds
就觉得你们彼此灵犀相通
there’s this kind of a recognition… Like you both know something.
但下一刻 那人就走了
The next moment, the person’s gone,
也来不及做甚么
and it’s too late to do anything about it.
你会永远记得 你错过了某些东西
You always remember it, because it was there, and you let it go.
你告诉自己 “假如我停下来了呢?”
You think to yourself, “what if I had stopped? What if I had said something?
“假如……”
What if?
“假如……”
What if?
这种事一生中只会发生几次
And it may only happen a few times in your life.
或一次
Or once.
或一次
Or once.
你怎么找到我的?
Karen: How’d you find me?
啊恩 我在楼下打到你的房♥间
I called your room from downstairs.
哦 如果我接电♥话♥ 你要说甚么?
And I if I had answered, what were you gonna say?
说我是谁 你记得我吗?
Jack: I would say who I was, and do you remember me,
要不要一起喝一杯?
and if you’d want to meet for a drink?
记得你吗?我来这儿就为找你
Karen: Ifl remembered you? I came here looking for you.
然后我会说好 但你知道
All right, so then I would have said yes, but for all you know,
我也可能让霹雳小组等著你 你为什么信任我?
I could have had a SWAT team waiting for you. Why would you trust me?
值得冒险
Jack: It’d be worth the risk.
你喜欢冒险 -你也是
Karen: You like taking risks. – Jack: So do you.
迟早……
Karen: You know, sooner or later…
你真的穿那套套装
You really wear that suit.
这不是你想说的
That’s not what you were about to say.
你记得你在后车厢里多爱讲话?
Remember how talkative you were in the trunk?
阿黛儿说你一紧张就爱讲话
Adele said you do that when you’re nervous.
她这么说吗?
She did, did she?
你一直摸我的大腿
Karen: You kept touching me, feeling my thigh.
但我没恶意
Jack: But in a nice way.
你拿走的西格枪有特殊意义
You know, that sig that you took from me was special.
是我爸送我的生日礼物
My dad gave it to me for my birthday.
是吗?
Yeah?
你要把我怎么办?
What were you going to do with me?
我还没想出来
Jack: I hadn’t really worked that part out yet.
我只知道我喜欢你 不想……

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!