Times Square is…
时代广场在…
42nd Street and Broadway…
42街和百老汇街口
Boom!
砰!
Time to New York, 3 hours, 42 minutes.
抵达纽约时间…3小时42分
Please, can I just leave and you can take the car?
拜托 能不能让我走 你们可以把车开走
You want to leave? You can just…
你想走? 你可以…
You want to leave the car? Are you asking me to leave the car?
你想下车?你要我下车?
Fuck that. No, no, no.
去你的 不是…不是…
I leave the car, you take the car.
我下车 你把车子开走
No, you’re not going anywhere. You’re gonna stay right there.
你哪儿都别想去 你要留在车上
I won’t… I won’t call the police.
我不会报♥警♥
Please, I have a family in China.
拜托 我在中国有家人
I have a mama, I have a daddy.
我有妈妈 我有爸爸
I have a brother.
我有弟弟
I have…
我有…
Please? I don’t call anyone.
拜托 我不会告诉给任何人
Just let me go.
放我走
Shut the fuck up.
给我闭嘴
Fill up the tank.
把油箱加满
The pump’s busted. It’s cash only.
加油机坏了 只能用现金
Get something to eat, too. All right. Want something to eat?
顺便买♥♥点吃的 好 你要吃什么?
No.
不要
You’re not hungry? No, that’s okay.
你不饿? 我不饿
I’ll get him something.
我会给他带点吃的
Gonna be a long ride.
路途很长
Fuck you! Fuck!
去你的! 该死
What the fuck happened?
发生什么事?
Call the police! Call police, please!
快报♥警♥!快报♥警♥!
What happened? Please call!
怎么回事? 快报♥警♥!
Two people, they kidnapped me.
两个人 他们绑♥架♥了我
They said they’re the Marathon bombers…
他们自称是马拉松炸♥弹♥客
Call the police!
快报♥警♥!
9-1-1 recorded line. What’s the nature of your emergency?
911应急中心 您有什么紧急状况?
I am in Mobil gas station.
这是一家美孚加油站
I have one claiming someone wants to shoot him.
有个人说 有人想向他开枪
And he stay inside, and he won’t leave.
他在店里 他不愿意离开
Can I speak with him?
我能跟他说话吗?
Hello? Please help me! Please help me!
喂?请帮帮我!
Two people, they came to my car, and they have guns.
两个人 他们来到我车上 他们有枪
All units, possible carjacking.
所有单位 可能是劫持
At least two males, white, mid-twenties
至少两名男性 白人 20来岁
at the Mobil station off Memorial and River Street.
纪念街和大河街口的美孚加油站
Witness is an Asian male, name unclear.
目击者是亚裔男子 姓名不明
Emergency operator had trouble understanding him.
接线员听不太懂他的话
Requesting units to investigate.
请求各单位前往调查
Patrol Unit 488 responding.
488号♥巡逻车回应
I don’t understand. Why are we doing this?
我不懂 我们干嘛要这样?
Why are we doing this?
我们干嘛要这样?
Why do I have to take this car? This car’s so much better!
我♥干♥嘛得用这辆车 这辆车可好多了
Because they’re gonna be looking for us now in this one.
因为现在他们在找开这辆车的我们
No, but then why don’t we just get another car?
可我们为什么不另找一辆车?
We’ll just get, like, a better car.
我们去弄辆更好的车
We can jack a Lambo… Get the fucking bombs.
可以抢辆兰博基尼 快去拿炸♥弹♥
or something actually working. Get the fucking bombs, all right?
或者别的好车 快去拿炸♥弹♥ 好吗
Just listen to me for a second!
就听我说一句
If we get another car, like, an actual car…
如果再偷一辆车 真正的好车
Listen to me, Tamerlan, please! Listen to me!
拜托 塔米尔南 听我说
Stop treating me like a fucking baby! Listen to me!
别再把我当小孩 听我说
You fucking distracted me! You distracted me.
你♥他♥妈♥害我分心 你让我分心
That’s why he got away. Do you understand that?
所以他才会逃走 懂了吗?
What? This is not my fault! Are you fucking kidding me?
什么?又不是我的错 你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑?
This is your fault! You were up front with him!
是你的错 你坐在他旁边
I was in the back the whole time, and I went to get snacks, you piece of shit.
我一直坐在后面 我去买♥♥吃的 你这坨屎…
Don’t fucking accuse me! Don’t fucking accuse me!
不要怪我!不要他妈的怪我!
Fucking be quiet right now. Do you understand?
给我闭嘴 懂了吗? 好啦
Dzhokhar… Okay. Okay.
贾哈尔… 好啦
You be fucking quiet right now. All right, all right.
你♥他♥妈♥立刻闭嘴 好的
Or I’ll fucking kill you myself! All right, all right.
不然我就亲手毙了你 好吧
Do you understand me, Jahar? Yeah. Yeah.
懂了吗,贾哈尔? 懂了
I’ll fucking shoot you myself!
我会亲手毙了你
All right. Yeah. Do you understand me?
好的 明白吗?
You distracted me. That’s how he got away.
你害我分心 他才会逃走
You’re gonna do as I say and grab the fucking bombs and put them in the trunk.
照我说的做 把炸♥弹♥放在后车厢
All right. And do as I fucking say, you understand?
好的 找我说的做 明白?
Yeah. Right now.
好啦 立刻
You fucking get in the car!
你♥他♥妈♥上车!
I’ll find somewhere to ditch the Mercedes.
我会找地方丢弃这辆梅赛德斯
And you will follow me.
你要跟着我
Got it? Yeah.
听到了吗? 知道了
Hey, Phil, what’s up? He’s over here, Sarge.
菲尔 怎么样? 他在那里 警司
Hey. What’s going on? I can’t get a word out of him.
嘿,怎么回事? 我什么都问不出来
Let me talk to him for a second.
让我跟他谈谈
Sir, how are you? You okay?
先生 你好吗?没事吧?
Two people, they take my car.
有两个人 抢走我的车
They take my car over there in the…
他们抢走我的车 在那里…
They drive me around for, like, an hour, and they say they put a…
他们载着我开了1小时 他们说他们放了…
Wait, what did you say? These people, they tell me
等等 你说什么? 这俩人,他们跟我说
they gonna do the explosion in New York.
他们要到纽约搞爆♥炸♥
What?
什么?
They’re the Marathon race bombers.
他们是马拉松炸♥弹♥客
Wait, no, no, calm down. Just calm down for a second.
冷静点 冷静一下
Did you just say “Marathon bombers”?
你刚才是不是说 马拉松炸♥弹♥客?
They said to you that they were the Marathon bombers?
他们跟你说 他们是马拉松炸♥弹♥客?
Yes, they told me. They are the Marathon bombers!
对 他们告诉我 他们是马拉松炸♥弹♥客
Listen to me. What kind of car do you drive?
听好 你开什么车?
It’s my black Mercedes SUV.
是我的黑色梅赛德斯SUV
That car has a GPS.
车上有卫星定位系统
The tracking number is 3422347.
追踪序号♥是…3422347
Well, how do you know that number? I just remember.
你怎么知道号♥码的? 我背下来的
Please, they’re very dangerous. You have to catch them.
拜托 他们很危险 你得抓住他们
You know what? It took a lot of balls to escape like you did.
知道吗?你能那样子逃出来 真的很有种
Hey, you’re a very brave guy. Do you hear me?
你非常勇敢 你听见了吗?
Go catch those motherfuckers!
快去抓住那些混帐东西
Fuck! Fuck! Wasn’t my fucking fault!
靠 这又不是我的错
Wasn’t my fucking fault!
不是我的错
Look, you fucking fuck!
瞧瞧你♥他♥妈♥的妈的妈的
All units, be on alert for a black Mercedes SUV,
所有单位 留意一辆黑色梅赛德斯SUV
possible carjacking suspect.
有可能是劫车嫌犯
GPS shows the vehicle in Watertown, south of Mount Auburn Street.
卫星定位显示 车子在水镇 芒特奥本街南边
Baker 36♥4♥ responding.
B36♥4♥号♥警车回应
All right, Chris, maybe stay awake tonight, you know?
好吧 克里斯 今晚可能得醒着了
Just for a change of pace.
该换换节奏了
Sarge, it’s Joey.
警司 这是乔伊
Think I got eyes on that Mercedes called in earlier.
我好像看到了早先说的那辆梅赛德斯
I’m gonna flip around and follow him.
我要掉头跟上去
He stopped. He’s on Laurel off Dexter.
他停下了 在洛雷尔街和戴克斯街口
Hold up, Reynolds. I’m coming in behind you.
等一下 雷诺兹 我就在你后面
Light ’em up whenever you’re ready.
准备好就闪灯
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
操…操…操
fucking shit! Jesus fucking Christ!
操♥他♥妈♥!我的老天!
Shots fired! Shots fired! I need units down here!
开火了!开火了!我需要各单位过来!
61 Laurel Street!
莫瑞街61号♥!
Jesus Christ! Joey, you all right, man? Yeah, I’m all right!
老天 乔伊 你没事吧? 我没事
Drop your weapon and come out…
放下武器出来…
Jesus!
天啊!
Give it up! You got nowhere to go! Fuck!
投降吧!你无处可逃了!
All units, we have shots fired at the vehicle in question from Cambridge.
所有单位 我们与嫌疑车辆在剑桥爆发枪战
Last seen near Dexter Ave.
最后现场在戴克斯大道
We need units to assist in Watertown.
我们需要各单位协助水镇
Can I use the gun? No, no, grab the bomb.
我能用枪吗? 不 快拿炸♥弹♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!