It’s not about Boston anymore. It’s not a local investigation.
就不再是波士顿了 不是当地犯罪调查了
It’s Wolf Blitzer. It’s stock markets.
而是全国性事件 会影响股市
It’s politicians and knee-jerk reactions, anti-Muslim backlash…
是政♥治♥性的 膝跳反射 反伊♥斯♥兰♥教反应
And what if we’re wrong?
要是我们错了呢?
I mean, there’s no take-back. I’ve been through this before.
我意思是就没有退路了 我经历过这种事
Look, your call, but we already know it is.
那由你决定 但我们都知道它是
And a cell is activated, they hit Chicago or New York
一个细胞被激活了 他们攻击芝加哥 纽约…
or Washington, what happens then?
或是华盛顿 那时怎么办?
The accusations are gonna come, no matter what we do.
不管我们怎么做 都会受到指责
It’s terrorism. We’ll take it.
这是恐怖袭击 我们会接手
So, what do you need?
你需要什么?
Command center. Really big one.
指挥中心 一定要够大
This’ll do.
这里可以
I want CART team over there.
CART小组在那边
Post-blast investigators in that corner.
爆后调查小组在那个角落
We need a media tent set up.
我们得成立媒体中心
All right, let’s get an evidence grid
好了 我们得摆出物证
started right over there against that wall.
从那边开始 对着墙边
And I guarantee these are gonna crash,
我保证这东西会瘫痪
so let’s get a bank of landlines up immediately.
所以要立刻架设地上通讯线
We’re good, boss. We’ll be up in an hour.
没问题 老板 1小时后就能启用
Commissioner Davis, the “New York Post” is reporting
戴维斯局长 《纽约邮报》报导…
a 20-year-old Saudi national has been charged.
一名20岁的沙特公民被起诉
Can you confirm? That is false.
你能确认吗? 那是错的
We have not charged anyone at this time.
目前我们没有起诉任何人
We are asking the public to help us supplement the investigation.
我们敬请公众协助调查工作
Anyone with photos or video of the marathon
任何人持有马拉松的照片或影片
is encouraged to turn them in to Boston Police.
我们鼓励将它们交给波士顿警方
I need you to give me access to the following databases…
我需要你让我访问以下数据库
Travel, Visa…
旅行纪录…签证…
Someone needs to get on the phone with the United States Attorney’s office.
得找人打电♥话♥给美国司法部
Get us some warrants for the cell phone towers right now.
给我们弄到通讯基站的搜查令 马上
AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, all the way down the track.
包括AT&T 威讯 T-Mobile 全程追踪
Let T actical Aviation know, as of right now, Boston owns both those planes.
让航♥空♥局知道 从现在开始 波士顿拥有那两架飞机
Get them both to Logan. No, I’m talking about the T-5’s.
把它们开到洛根机场 不,我说的是T-5飞机
They’re gonna be cycling from Logan to Quantico. That’s it.
它们要从洛根转场到匡蒂科 就这样
FBI servers just got 12, 000 e-mails in under a minute.
调查局服务器一分钟内 就收到12000封电邮
Holy Christ.
上帝啊
And we’re crashed. Get us back online now.
我们系统崩了 立刻恢复上线
Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Now.
是 长官 马上
28-year-old female, Jessica Kensky.
28岁女性 杰西卡·肯斯基
Pulse, 101. BP’s 84 over 45.
脉搏 101 血压84/45
Think the best that we could do is a BKA.
感觉我们能做的就是膝下截肢
The soft tissue’s also compromised. I don’t think this is salvageable.
软组织坏死 我认为没办法挽回了
There’s way too much soft tissue damage.
软组织受损太严重了
We gotta take it. There’s nothing left here.
我们得截肢 没别的办法
I need some saline. We need to wipe off this flap.
我需要生理盐水 我们得清除这里
Male, late 20s with no ID.
男性 20多岁 无身份
The leg is not looking good.
他的腿情况不妙
All right, the vessels are controlled, but there is no viability here.
好了 血管控制住了 但是无生命力
Absolutely no blood supply. We’ll have to amputate.
完全没有供血 我们必须截肢
Saw.
电锯
Amputating below the knee, left leg.
膝下截肢 左腿
We’re recreating the scene.
我们在重建现场
Put every item down exactly where it was found.
所有东西都照原样放置
We need this spread out here.
把这些摊开来
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Lay some paper down.
等等…铺上些纸
Let the stuff air dry. I don’t want to degrade the DNA.
让它们风干 我不要降解DNA
Carol? Pick up the phone! Carol, can you hear me?
卡萝?接电♥话♥ 卡萝 听到吗?
Get this paper over here.
把纸铺在地上
If you come across any clothing that’s burnt or charred, separate that.
如果你碰到任何烧毁或烧焦的衣物 把它们分开
I need to have somebody collect these cell phones here, get ’em down to CART.
我要一个人收集这里的手♥机♥ 交给CART小组
Okay, people, remember,
伙计们 记住
the bombs had to be carried in somehow. Carol, you gotta call me back
炸♥弹♥一定是通过什么办法带进来的 卡萝 给我回电♥话♥
as soon as you get this message, all right?
听到留言马上回话 好吗
on large bags and/or backpacks.
用大袋子或/和背包
Sort these out by adapter types.
按转换头类型分类
Anything with a camera, we need to get over to the import station.
任何带摄像头的,我们得恢复到输入状态
Are those GPS tags coming through okay?
那些GPS标志的都通过了么?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
All right. Yeah, I got him right here.
好 他就在这里
JFK Library’s not an explosion.
肯尼迪图书馆不是爆♥炸♥现场
Hello? Oh, Carol! I’ve been calling and calling!
喂…卡萝 我一直在找你
Tommy, Jesus. Are you okay?
汤米 老天 你没事吧?
Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. You’re not hurt, are ya?
对对 我没事 你没受伤吧?
I’m fine, Tommy. My mother’s here.
我没事 汤米 我妈在这里…
Everybody’s here. Oh, thank God!
大家都在 谢天谢地
The news is going crazy. They’re saying there could be more bombs.
新闻都疯了 他们说可能会有更多炸♥弹♥
Please be careful, Tommy. I will. I gotta go, all right?
拜托要小心 汤米 我会的 我得走了
I’m gonna call you as soon as I can.
我会尽快打给你
I love you.
我爱你
Hey, Sarge, heard you on the radio this afternoon. Hell of a job.
警司 下午在对讲机里听到你 干得好
I thought I heard your squeaky-ass voice in my ear.
我觉得我耳朵里也听见你叽叽叫…
Don’t fuck around right now, Mike, please?
现在别跟我捣乱 麦克 拜托
I’m not fucking around. You did good.
我没和你捣乱 你干得好
Hey, honey, it’s me.
老婆 是我
Sweetheart, I’ve got out one day too late.
亲爱的 我晚走了一天
I will. No.
我会的
I love you, too.
我也爱你
What are those guys doing here? They weren’t even down there!
那些家伙在这里干嘛?他们当时根本不在现场
What the fuck is this, a joke?
这他妈算什么,开玩笑?
They’re the FBI and they’re in charge, Tommy, so just do as you’re told.
他们是FBI,他们主管 汤米 听吩咐做事就好
And their boss, I wouldn’t wanna be that guy.
还有他们的老板 我可不想当他
He’s triple-fucked. One, he steps up and takes it.
他是三重的糟糕 第一 他过来接管
Two, now he’s gotta solve the thing. What’s three?
第二,他得解决此事 第三呢?
He’s gotta walk around inside that life all day long.
他还得整天在那儿乱转悠
fucking shoot me four times and… Button it up, Tommy.
把我枪毙四回我也… 闭嘴 汤米
These young guys are looking up to you.
这帮年轻人都看着你呢
I don’t need the ass-ache from you today.
今天我不想你给我闹幺蛾子
Just do as you’re fucking told! Fine.
他妈的听吩咐做事就好 好啦
We have no evidence this was a suicide attack.
没有自杀攻击的证据
So these IED’s were most likely remotely detonated.
这些简易爆♥炸♥物很像是遥控引爆
It is highly probable these bombs were homemade.
非常有可能是在家自♥制♥的
It is likely that they made more.
而且很可能 他们造了更多
What does Mass State think?
州警觉得如何?
I think we need to get air assets from the National Guard.
我认为 我们需要国民警卫队的空中资源
I think we need a couple additional tactical teams.
我认为我们需要外加几个战术小组
But most importantly, there’s two bathrooms in this place
最重要的是 这地方有两间厕所
and one’s broken.
有一间坏了
Right, I’ll get on to that.
了解 我马上去处理
It is safe to say that we’re dealing with more than one individual,
可以保险地说 我们要对付的不只一个人
some degree of sophistication.
具有一定程度的老练
Excuse me, Agent Deh-law-ray?
打扰下 德劳瑞探员
Special Agent DesLauriers. Sorry about that.
特别探员德洛里耶 不好意思
Look, I just wanted to say… It’s not the time or place.
我只是想说… 不是你说话的时间场合
I just want to say, I work Homicide.
我只想说 我是办凶杀案的
I know one thing closes cases… witnesses.
我知道一件事能定案…目击证人
So we oughta get our asses to the hospital, interview the victims.
所以我们应该把屁♥股♥挪到医院去 问问受害者
Could be someone saw something, no?
可能有人看到什么,不对吗?
Tommy, get some of our guys on this.
汤米 派几个我们的人去
And keep in mind that the bomber could be among the wounded.
还要留心 炸♥弹♥客可能在伤者中间
We’ve seen it before.
我们以前见过这事
So let’s get positive lD’s on everybody coming into the hospital.
所以我们要查明 进医院的每个人的身份
Let’s show this cocksucker he messed with the wrong fucking city.
让这混♥蛋♥瞧瞧 他他妈惹错了城市
We’re getting conflicting reports about the arrest of a Saudi national earlier.
我们得到矛盾的报告 关于早前一名沙特公民被捕
Now, Commissioner Davis at this time is insisting
现在 戴维斯局长此时坚称
that no suspects have been arrested.
没有嫌犯被捕
Dzhokhar! I asked you to get whole milk. This is two percent.
贾哈尔 我叫你买♥♥全脂牛奶 可这是半脂牛奶
It’s milk. She’s a baby. She can’t taste the difference.
牛奶而已 她是婴儿 尝不出区别
No, she can’t, but I will when she gets sick.
她是不能 但我能 要是她病了的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!