It’s hard to be sure in the dark like this.
这种黑暗中很难确定
My guys are running on fumes.
我的人正紧锣密鼓搜素
Two sheds. We’re tracking reports.
两间棚屋 我们在追踪报告
A taxi picked up a guy matching White Hat’s description
一辆出租车载过一个符合白帽子描述的人
from Watertown to South Station.
从水镇到南站
Could be he’s on his way to New York.
他可能是在去纽约的路上
Okay.
好吧
Warn Governor Cuomo and Mayor Bloomberg.
警告库莫州长和布鲁姆伯格市长
As for Boston, I’m calling it.
至于波士顿 我决定了
We’re shutting down the city until further notice.
我们封锁整座城市直至另行通知
Inform all transit systems and let’s get a PBA out immediately.
通知所有公共运输系统 而且立即让房♥产局介入
All civilians are asked to please shelter in place.
请求所有居民留在家中避难
Every inch of this city is getting searched.
城里每一寸土地都要搜素
You positive you wanna do this, Governor?
你确定要这么做 州长?
That’s close to martial law.
这近乎于戒♥严♥令
Tell your people to be judicious with the door kicking.
告诉你的人不要随意踹开家门
We got laws. People still have rights.
我们有法律 人们依然有人♥权♥
This murderer is not causing any more harm to this city.
这个杀人犯不能再对城市造成任何损伤
We’re shutting it down.
我们要关闭它
State Control with an important announcement.
州控制 重要通知
Due to the ongoing manhunt for a person wanted…
由于对一名通缉犯的持续搜捕
Police in your area are conducting an ongoing manhunt
你们地区的警方正在指挥一场持续搜捕
for a person wanted in connection with Monday’s Marathon bombing.
与周一马拉松爆♥炸♥案有关联的一名通缉犯
All businesses in these towns remain closed until further notice.
这些城镇的所有商户需关门等待进一步通知
Residents in Watertown, Newton, Waltham, Belmont, Cambridge are advised…
水镇、牛顿、沃尔瑟姆、贝尔蒙特、剑桥的居民
are advised to stay indoors.
都建议留在家中
Residents should remain and not answer the door
居民们应该留家 而且不要应门
unless it is a police officer.
除非对方是警员
Residents are advised to stay away from windows.
并建议居民远离窗户
Close your windows. Go back inside your houses.
关紧窗户 回到屋里
Don’t answer the door.
不要应门
Boston Police, open the door, please.
波士顿警♥察♥ 请开门
You got anybody in the house with you?
你家里有别人吗?
No, it’s okay. It’s cool.
没有 一切都没事
You’re supposed to be staying inside.
你应该待在屋里
So get a little air and then head back, all right?
透透气 然后回屋 好吗
Will do. All right, pal.
我会的 那就好
Thanks. Thank you.
谢了 谢谢你
All right, let’s move.
好了 我们走吧
Per FBI command
联邦调查局下令
anyone making contact with suspect’s wife Katherine Russell
任何人和嫌犯的妻子凯瑟琳·拉塞尔接触
is instructed to detain in place and advise.
都必须留在原处 等待指令
Do not Mirandize. Do not interview.
不能宣读权利 不能讯问
He just said no Miranda. Yeah, I know.
他说不能宣读权利 对,我知道
I mean, I never hear of that. You? No. Never.
我从没听过这种事 你呢 我也没有
Who would call that? I don’t know. AG? CIA?
这是谁下的令? 不知道 司法部长 中情局?
fucking President. How do I know?
他妈的总统?我怎么会知道
Basically he’s got home videos, boxing, wrestling.
基本上 他有些家庭影像 拳击 摔角
Stuff we see all the time.
我们都会看的东西
And porn. A lot of fucking porn.
还有A片 一大堆他妈的A片
This guy watched more porn than Bin Laden.
这家伙看的A片 比本拉♥登♥还要多
Okay, Washington is flying up a team to interview the wife.
好了 华盛顿正派一个小组飞来讯问他妻子
Let’s get her picked up immediately.
马上把她带到局里
Sir, we just got a hit on White Hat’s phone.
长官 我们刚查到白帽子的手♥机♥位置
Whereabouts? U Mass Dartmouth.
哪里? 马州大学达特茅斯分校
Let’s get HRT to U Mass Dartmouth. They’re on their way, sir.
派人♥质♥拯救队过去 他们正赶去 长官
Dickhead.
猪头
You’re missing class for an ass-whupping.
你逃课就为了被痛扁
Wide open, man. I’m just letting you know.
睁大眼睛 伙计 我只是提醒你
I don’t wanna go to Crystal’s stupid party.
我不想去克里斯托那愚蠢的聚会
Go, go, go! Shit!
上…上… 该死!
Get down! Get down! Get down!
趴下!趴下!
Let me see your face! Let me see your face!
让我看到你们的脸!
Don’t move! Don’t move! Look at me.
别动 看着我
Victor 1-1 to Talk. We do not have White Hat.
V1-1报告 没有找到白帽子
Room is clear for EOD and Forensics.
屋里安全 拆弹小组和取证小组可以过来
Repeat, we do not have White Hat.
重复 没有找到白帽子
No. Negative. Right.
没有 没找到 对
We’re getting tips from kids saying they buy their pot from White Hat.
有孩子告诉我们 说他们向白帽子买♥♥大♥麻♥
Apparently, he’s the biggest dealer at U Mass.
显然 他是马州大学最大的毒贩
Commish, they just called from Black Falcon.
局长 黑鹰港打来电♥话♥
They got the wife.
他们抓到他妻子
Not what you were expecting, huh, Commish?
和你想像的不一样 对吧 局长?
It never is.
从来如此
S.A.C. DesLauriers?
特别探员 德洛里耶斯?
I’m looking for S.A.C. DesLauriers. Rick DesLauriers.
我找特别探员 德洛里耶斯 我是瑞克·德洛里耶
Hi, I’m Mike Thomas. May I have a word with you?
我是麦克·托马斯 我能和你谈谈吗?
We’re gonna handle the interview from here.
我们要接手讯问
Have any of you spoken to her yet? Not yet.
你们有人跟她谈过了吗? 还没有
This is everything we have on her. We’re good. We’re good.
这是她所有的资料 我们都有了
Thank you, gentlemen. We will take it from here.
谢谢 先生们 我们从此接手
You disrespect the Prophet?
你不敬先知?
Katherine, are there more bombs?
凯瑟琳 还有更多炸♥弹♥吗?
My name is Veronica.
我是维洛妮卡
I was born in a tent with three walls
我出生在一个三面是墙的帐篷
that said UNICEF on the sides
周围写着“联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会”
to a mother who could not write her own name.
我母亲连自己的名字都不会写
You were born in a room full of flowers and balloons.
你出生在满是鲜花和气球的房♥间
Your mother is a nurse. She calls you Katie.
你母亲是护士 她叫你凯蒂
You know nothing about me. Your best friend, Gina Crawford,
你对我一无所知 你最好的朋友,吉娜·克劳馥
works at a Starbucks in Cambridge
在剑桥的一家星巴克工作
where you tried to convert her to Islam
你劝她改信伊♥斯♥兰♥教时
between skinny caramel macchiatos. You know nothing.
你们还在喝着焦糖玛奇朵 你什么也不知道
Are there more bombs?
还有更多炸♥弹♥吗?
More bombers?
更多炸♥弹♥客?
You sent Gina a text right after the bombing
爆♥炸♥一发生你就发短♥信♥给吉娜
that said, “A lot more people are killed
你说 “叙利亚和其它地方…
every day in Syria and other places.
“每天都有更多人死亡?
Innocent people.”
“无辜平民”
Did you see the footage on television?
你看到电视画面吗?
We found explosive residue from the bombs in your apartment.
我们在你的公♥寓♥ 找到炸♥弹♥残留物
On your kitchen table. In your kitchen sink.
在你厨房♥桌上 在你厨房♥水槽里
The kitchen where you made breakfast for your daughter.
你给女儿做早餐的厨房♥
Are there more bombs?
还有更多炸♥弹♥吗?
You met Tamerlan in a bar your sophomore year
你大二那年 在酒吧认识塔米尔南
Tell me, Katie,
告诉我 凯蒂
what are the rewards for the wife of a mujahid?
圣♥战♥士的妻子有什么奖励?
If one’s husband becomes shahid,
丈夫成为烈士
what are the gifts bestowed upon his wife?
妻子会被授予什么?
Your mind is too small to understand any of this.
你的心胸太小 不会懂的
Are there more bombs? I want a lawyer.
还有更多炸♥弹♥吗? 我要律师
No. No?
不行 不行?
No, what? No.
为什么不行? 不行
I have rights. You aingt got shit, sweetheart.
我有权利 你屁都没有,宝贝
Are there more bombs? Am I under arrest?
还有更多炸♥弹♥吗? 我被捕了吗?
Are there more bombs? No? Then you can’t keep me.
还有炸♥弹♥吗? 没有?那你们就不能拘留我
Sit!
坐下来
Who the fuck are these guys?
这些人是他妈谁?
Are there more bombs?
还有炸♥弹♥吗?
You’re crazy! You’re bat-shit crazy, you know that?
你疯了 你疯透了 知道吗?
You are out of your mind. Your fucking mind.
你失心疯了 你♥他♥妈♥的失心疯
Katie…
凯蒂…
your husband is gone.
你丈夫没了
Forever.
永远
Sweetheart, you are now a widow.
宝贝 你现在是个寡妇
And have deserted your daughter,
你也抛弃了女儿
who will grow up knowing her father was a monster.
她长大后会知道 她父亲是个怪物
Stop. Stop!
住嘴 住嘴
He didn’t even kiss you before he left…
他走之前都没有亲吻你
did he?
对吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!