Katie, for the sake of your daughter…
凯蒂 为了你女儿着想
are there any more bombs?
还有更多炸♥弹♥吗?
For a Muslim woman,
对于一个穆♥斯♥林♥女人
marriage is a lilting dance of duality…
婚姻是具有二元性的韵律舞
strength and submission.
强悍和服从
Beautiful, selfless,
美丽 无私
rapturous love of two masters,
两个大♥师♥之间的狂热爱情
the carnal and the divine.
肉♥欲♥和神圣
The life a Muslim woman lives
穆♥斯♥林♥女子的生活
is a dangerous and difficult one.
既危险又艰苦
If she does not submit to her husband,
如果她不服从丈夫…
there is a spot reserved for her in Hell.
地狱里就会留有她的位置
Yes.
是的
My husband kissed me before he left,
我丈夫走之前亲吻了我
and he will kiss me again when I see him in Heaven.
我在天堂见到他时 他会再次亲吻我
And you can’t prove anything.
你什么都证明不了
Excuse me.
打扰了
What do you think? I think she knew.
你觉得怎样? 我觉得她知情
But you’re never gonna prove it.
但你永远无法证实
If there are more bombs out there, she’ll never tell us.
就算外面还有炸♥弹♥ 她也绝不会告诉我们
How could a mother do that to her daughter?
一个母亲怎么能这么对待女儿?
Good luck, huh.
祝好运
Please tell me you have something for us
拜托告诉我你有好消息
because we’re losing daylight and I have some decisions to make.
因为我们的时间在流逝 我必须做些决定
She’s not talking.
她什么都不说
Mr. Governor, we ran a Guardian search.
州长先生 我们做过“守护人”搜索
Black Hat was watchlisted.
黑帽子被列入监视名单
He was right there all along, and we missed him.
他一直在那里 而我们错失了他
All these guys. All these leads.
这么多人力 这么多线索
You see a Chechen who’s not AI-Qaeda,
你看到的是个车♥臣♥人 不是基♥地♥组♥织♥
not even Middle Eastern… Come on, Rick. Fuck that.
甚至不是中东人 得了 瑞克 去他妈的
We all had access to the same database.
我们都能检索同一个资料库
I mean, who was looking for some narcissistic little princess?
我说 谁会专门去查一个自恋的小公主?
Some whiny little bitch who threw a tantrum because he lost a fight.
一个暴躁的小婊♥子♥ 打架输了就发脾气
Everybody found out he beat up his girlfriend?
大家都发现他会殴打女友?
He’s no martyr. He’s a fucking coward.
他不是烈士 他他妈是个懦夫
We covered Barker Street.
我们搜查过贝克街
We got Washburn…
还有瓦西伯恩街
You think this shit is preventable?
你觉得这种烂事能避免吗?
“Preventable”? Yeah.
可避免? 是的
Seven years ago…
7年前
on March 11th…
3月11日
went to the doctor.
我们去看医生
Said we couldn’t have any kids.
他说我们不能生小孩
Carol couldn’t have any babies.
卡萝不能生小孩
Jesus, Tommy. I didn’t know that.
天啊 汤米 我都不知道
I remember after, right after, we went home,
我记得之后我们回家
parked the car in the driveway, and you don’t make this kinda stuff up,
在车道上停好车 这种事情你都编不出来
right there, the Mulaney kids.
就在那儿 有几个穆♥斯♥林♥小孩
Three little girls out there playing hopscotch.
三个小女孩在玩跳房♥子
Little five-year-old girls.
5岁大的小女孩
I don’t know, we just sat there dead quiet watching ’em play.
不知道 我们就那么静静地看着她们玩
It was like we were in a trance. Jesus.
我们就像在做梦 天啊
Sound that Carol made, it wasn’t crying.
卡萝发出的声音…不是哭声
It was deeper.
更深沉
No, crying does not describe that kinda sound.
那种声音 已不能用哭来形容
I looked into her eyes, and it wasn’t pain.
我看着她的眼神 不是痛苦
More like war.
更像是战争
Like a war between good and evil right there in her eyes.
她的眼中 仿佛在进行一场善恶之战
Like the devil attacked, and God was inside of her fighting back.
她受到魔鬼攻击 上帝在她心里反击
We got your back.
我们会罩着你
I just held her.
我抱着她
What could I do? You know?
我还能做什么呢?
That’s all I saw today.
这也是我今天看到的
Good versus evil, love versus hate.
善对恶 爱对恨
The devil hits you like that,
魔鬼如此打击你…
there’s only one weapon you have to fight back with.
你只有一种武器能击败他
It’s love.
那就是爱
That’s the only thing he can’t touch.
那是唯一一样他不能触碰的东西
What are we gonna do? We hunt ’em down.
我们要干什么?我们追捕他们
Catch them, kill them, all that?
抓住他们 杀死他们 就这样?
Still gonna get us.
还是会攻击我们
No way it can ever be entirely preventable.
不可能完全避免
Wrap our arms around each other.
我们彼此挽着胳膊
Let love power us, feed us.
让爱赐予我们力量和养分
I don’t think there’s any way that they could ever win.
我不认为他们有办法赢
I always knew there was a thing of beauty
我一向都知道 有一种美好的东西…
buried deep in the holy soul of Tommy Saunders.
深深植根于汤米·桑德斯的神圣灵魂里
Four days ago,
四天前
you and I stood over the body of a dead kid.
你和我站在一个孩子的尸体前面
We can’t go back to all those families with nothing.
我们不能一无所获地 回到这些家庭面前
We owe ’em better.
我们欠他们更多
Bet I’ll run the Marathon before you.
打赌我会在马拉松领衔你
It’s “befo’ you.”
是领”先”你
Before you.
领”先”你
“Befo’ you.” The “R” is silent.
“先”是第一声
Befo’ you.
领先你
Honey, I’m gonna have a smoke.
亲 我要去抽根烟
Just gonna be right here, okay? No, no, come on.
我就在外面 不行 快进来
Come on, get your foot in. Get your foot in.
来 走进来 走进来
The roller’s outta the hull.
滑轮掉到船身外面
It’s okay. Came loose from the cover.
没关系 它松掉了
It’s gonna ruin the hull. Come on.
它会弄坏船身 进来吧
It’ll just take me one second, okay?
只要一会儿就行了 好吗
I’m just gonna run out and fix it. They’ll shoot you!
我出去修好它 他们会向你开枪
You’re not allowed to be out there!
他们不允许你出去
Sir! I just got a call.
长官 我接到一通电♥话♥
Someone thinks they saw someone suspicious hide in a boat down the street.
有人认为看到可疑人物躲在一艘船上 在街那头
In a boat? A boat.
一艘船? 是船
Hey, Tommy!
汤米
What you got? What’s up? He’s in the boat.
什么情况? 他在船上
What? He’s in the boat.
什么? 他在船里
There’s someone in my boat.
有人在我的船上
There’s someone in your boat? Where’s the boat?
有人在你船上?你的船在哪里?
My boat’s right around back.
我的船就在后面
It’s got little rollers that go underneath the cover,
船罩底下有小滑轮
and the rollers came off. Go ahead, call it in.
滑轮松掉了 通报吧
This is Yankee T-3.
我是 洋基 T3小组
We have a possible individual in a boat at 67 Franklin.
可能嫌犯躲一艘船上 富兰克林街67号♥
Hey, you got a basement? Yes.
你家有地下室吗? 有
Go in the house, get your family in the basement, do not move.
回到屋里 全家都躲进地下室 不要动
Easy, Tommy. Easy.
慢来 汤米 慢来
Fuck! Fuck!
操 操
Jesus. What do you got?
天哪 什么情况?
Shut them the fuck up! What the fuck?
叫他们闭嘴 搞什么?
It’s him. He’s in there. He’s in the fucking boat.
是他 他在里头 他他妈在船上
It could be rigged to fucking blow! Let’s go!
他可能会炸了那艘船 咱们上
We’re gonna get him! Guys, guys, get back.
我们得逮到他 伙计们 回去
Get back in your vehicles. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
回到车上 操 操
Secure the street! Clear these fucking houses!
封锁街道 清空这些房♥子
This is Yankee T-3.
我是 洋基 T3小组
We need an EOD and a tac team at 67 Franklin.
需要EOD和战术小组到富兰克林街67号♥
We got a possible suspect in the backyard in a boat.
嫌犯可能躲在后院的小艇里
He may have a bomb.
他可能有炸♥弹♥
Stand down and let the tactical unit do their job.
撤退 让战术小组干活
Hey! Hey! You getting me? What frequency are you on?
听得到吗?你用哪个频率?
Nah, I don’t hear ya. What?
我听不到 什么?
The whole state’s fucking here, Tommy.
全州的警♥察♥都来了 汤米
And everyone’s on a different frequency.
大家都用不同的频率
Guys, radio discipline, please!
大伙儿 无线电管制

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!