Left of boom. Left of the explosions.
嘭的左边 爆♥炸♥的左边
We need to trace him backwards. You know this street, right?
我们得回溯他的行动 你熟识这条街 对吧?
And you know which places have security cameras?
你也知道什么地方有保安摄像头
Yeah, yeah. I know what you’re doing.
对 我知道你在做什么
That’s the finish line there. You said 2:45?
那是终点线 你说2点45分?
Correct.
正确
All right, so where is he at 2:44? Who can see him?
好,那他2点44分会在哪里?谁能看到他
It’s gotta be Crate & Barrel. Crate & Barrel, anybody?
一定是在箱桶家居 箱桶家居,谁查?
Checking Crate & Barrel.
正在查箱桶家居
Yes, sir!
有,长官
I see you. 2:44 p.m.
看到你了 下午2点44分
The hat’s got a golf logo along with the number three.
帽子上有高尔夫球商标和数字3
Okay. I wanna find every store in Boston that’s selling that hat.
我要找出波士顿所有卖♥♥这种帽子的店
Pull the names from the credit card receipts…
从信♥用♥卡♥收据查出姓名
Crate & Barrel.
箱桶家居
then cross-check it against facial recognitions.
然后交叉比对脸部识别系统
Okay, Sergeant. I’m Crate & Barrel at 2:44.
好 我2点44分在箱桶家居
Who sees me now?
现在谁看到我?
It’s the Walgreen’s that’s across the street now.
现在对面是沃尔格林药品店
Abe ‘n Louie’s? Abe ‘n Louie?
艾伯路易店? 艾伯路易牛排馆
Checking Abe ‘n Louie’s.
正在查 艾伯路易牛排馆
Anybody got Abe ‘n Louie? Nothing, sir.
谁查到艾伯路易? 什么也没有,长官
No? No, sir.
没有? 没有,长官
Come on, Sergeant. Where else?
继续 警司 还有哪里?
Gimme a minute, all right? Lemme think. Um…
给我点时间 让我想想
Across the street, the Mandarin… The Mandarin?
街对面 中国餐馆?
Nah, their cameras face the wrong direction.
不 他们的摄像头方向不对
That kid stole a purse from Solas?
那小子在索拉斯店里偷了钱包
He ran into Peet’s.
跑进皮特的店
Ah, I got it… Um, Back Bay Social Club!
我知道了 后湾俱乐部
Teddy put in new patio cameras last year.
泰迪去年新装了庭院摄像头
Back Bay Social Club.
后湾俱乐部
Searching Back Bay Social Club.
搜寻后湾俱乐部餐厅
I got him!
找到他了
Back Bay Social Club. 2:40 p.m.
后湾俱乐部 下午2点40分
I have a new angle on his face. His left eye, the chin.
我拿到了他的脸的新角度 他的左眼 下巴
It’s still not clear enough for facial recognitions.
还是不够清晰 做不了脸部识别
All right, push that out to CART team, see if they can fill in the blanks.
好吧 传给CART小组 看看能否补足特征
Doing great, Sergeant. Keep going.
你干得不错 警司 继续
All right. 2:42 p.m. Whiskey’s Steak House.
好 下午2点42分 威士忌牛排馆
Whiskey’s Steak House! Whiskey’s Steak House!
威士忌牛排馆 威士忌牛排馆
Got him. 2:37. White Hat’s standing with someone.
找到了 2点37分 白帽子和别人站在一起
It’s a man wearing aviators.
是个戴飞行员太阳镜的人
Looks like they know each other.
看来他们相互认识
Motherfucker! You fucking piece ‘a shit!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 你们这些混帐
Two bombers.
两名炸♥弹♥客
Give me a kiss. No!
亲我一下 不要
Then get out. Stop it.
那就出去 别这样
Get out.
给我出去
There you go. You gotta put the bunny, like, right there.
你得把小兔兔绑在这里
No.
不要
Yes. What? No.
要啦 什么? 不要
What do you mean, no?
不要是什么意思?
still a very heavy police presence.
现场仍有大批警力
The FBI reportedly zeroing in on a possible suspect.
FBI据报已锁定一名可能的嫌犯
They figured that out quicker than you thought, huh?
他们侦查的速度比你想的要快
And amid all the questions about a possible suspect today…
关于可能嫌犯的各种疑问…
Come on. I’ll help you.
来 我来帮你
Your baby doesn’t know how to tie her shoes.
你的小宝贝不会绑鞋带
I’ve got it.
我会帮她
Jahar? Nah, I don’t want any.
贾哈尔? 我不要吃
caused chaos in the markets today.
造成今天股市动荡
It also, we understand, forced the FBI
同时 我们了解 也迫使FBI…
to cancel what was a scheduled news conference.
取消了原定的新闻发布会
It has never been rescheduled since.
至今未重新安排时间
How can we have zero hits on facial recognition?
我们的脸部识别怎么一无所获?
Well, the technology isn’t perfect, Governor, we’ve got partial images.
科技并不完美 我们只有局部影像
We’ve got bad angles.
角度糟糕
These are pretty clear fucking pictures.
这些照片很他妈的清楚啊
One of the suspects is wearing sunglasses.
有一名嫌犯戴着太阳眼镜
Run it through the NSA’s system. We’re using the NSA’s system, sir.
用国安局的系统 我们正在用国安局系统,长官
We need to get these photos out to the public.
我们得公布这些照片
Not yet. We have a couple of decent leads, but right now…
还不行 我们有一些合适的线索 但目前…
We release these photos, the city eats these guys.
我们发出这些照片 市民会吃了这些家伙
No, I agree.
我同意
So why don’t you get over there and say something?
那你为什么不去说点什么?
Look, this is Ed’s fucking deal right now, all right?
现在是艾德在处理,明白?
These guys are somebody’s friends, neighbors, co-workers.
他们是别人的朋友 邻居 同事
You got no balls. I’ve got fucking plenty of balls.
你就是没种 我够有种的了
I’m not getting involved with the Governor.
我不想和州长搅和在一起
I’ll go over there and say something.
那我去说
You wanna get yourself suspended again?
你还想被停职?
If we release those photos now, it tells the suspects
如果公布照片 就等于告诉嫌犯
that we don’t know who they are,
我们不知道他们是谁
and that puts them ahead of us… That’s true, but…
这让他们领先我们 没错 但是…
But what? But what if we’re wrong?
但是什么?但是我们错了呢?
What if these men are innocent?
如果这些人是无辜的呢?
And God forbid, they also happen to be Muslims,
上帝禁忌,他们还碰巧是穆♥斯♥林♥
we will be crucified!
我们会被钉上十字架
They don’t look like prototypical jihadists to me.
我看他们不像典型的圣♥战♥者
What does a prototypical jihadist look like, Rick?
典型的圣♥战♥者长什么样,瑞克?
You got a photo of one?
你有照片吗?
Okay, listen, that all sounds very by-the-book, Rick,
好了,这些听起来都符合规则,瑞克
okay, but we owe people answers.
好吗,但我们欠民众答案
We can’t just sit back and keep analyzing data.
不能只坐在这里 不停分♥析♥资料
What does your gut tell you?
你的直觉怎么说?
My gut tells me that these are probably our guys.
我的直觉说 这可能就是我们要找的人
But I’m not ready to release the photos.
但我还没准备好公布照片
Gotta give our people some more time to work.
你得再给我们多一点时间
Okay. Okay, it’s decided.
好吧 好吧 就这么定了
We’ll wait.
我们等等
At this time, there have been no new developments regarding the Boston Marathon bombings…
到目前为止 波士顿马拉松爆♥炸♥案没有任何进展
We wish we had better information
我们希望有更好的信息
as far as them being able to find somebody right now.
他们现在就能找到什么人
It just seems like it’s an ongoing active search…
看起来将是场不间断的搜索行动…
It was a beautiful day to be in Boston.
那本是波士顿美好的一天
And then, in an instant,
接着,在一瞬间…
the day’s beauty was shattered.
那一天的美好破碎了
For millions of us, what happened on Monday is personal.
对于成千上万的你我 周一发生的事情是个人化的
It’s personal.
那是个人化的
So we come together to pray and mourn.
所以我们聚在一起 祷告并哀悼
But we also come together today
但我们今天聚在一起也是
to reaffirm that the spirit of this city is undaunted.
为了重申这个城市的无畏精神
And the spirit of this country shall remain undimmed.
这个国家无畏的精神永存
That’s the spirit you’ve displayed in recent days.
就是这些天来你们所表现出来的精神
Hey. Hey, Li. Hey.
嘿 李 嘿
Hey, Sean. Oh, hey…
嗨 肖恩 嘿
I like those glasses. Those are new, huh?
我喜欢那副眼镜,是新的吗
Yeah, thanks.
对,谢谢
We needed a study break, so I thought you might like one, too.
我们需要休息下 我想你可能也想来一杯
Thanks, Li, yeah.
谢了 李
Coffee Coolattas. These are great.
椰奶咖啡 很好喝
Uh, well, we should go back to work.
我们该回去工作了
But, um, Saturday night, Zac Brown Band?
不过周六晚 查克布朗乐团?
Yeah, that’s right. Are you guys…
对,没错 你们是不是…
I’ll make sure all you guys are covered, so you’re in.
我得确认你们都能去
It’s just gonna be us. Is that cool?
只有我俩会去 可以吗?
Yeah? That’s better. Yeah.
好吗? 那样更好
Yeah? No, I prefer that, yeah.
真的吗? 我更喜欢那样
Cool. Bye. All right.
太好了 再见 好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!