Maybe. If you’re good.
也许吧,如果你乖
Where are you coming from?
你从哪儿来?
Austin.
奥斯丁
Good town. Yeah, it is. They have a lot of bats.
好地方 是的,有很多蝙蝠?
Sorry? What’d you say?
什么?你说什么?
Okay. Thanks for your time, Mrs…
非常感谢你的帮助,你是…
Darwin.
达尔文
Charlotte Darwin.
夏洛特·达尔文
Charlotte Darwin. You have a great day.
夏洛特·达尔文,祝你一天愉快
You are not gonna believe this.
你不会相信这个
You should get this one.
你应该拿这本
Thanks. Yeah, it’s good.
谢谢 是啊,这本不错
Nice! I like your style, Keith Nash.
漂亮!我喜欢你的风格,基思·纳什
I gotta go. Catch you later.
我得走了 回头见
Bye, Paul.
拜 保罗
Don’t get caught.
别被抓到咯
Happy trails.
祝你好运!
Huh!
哈! 真不错啊
Pretty good. Pretty good.
不错不错…
How much is that?
恩,多少钱?
With the sword, $299.99 plus tax.
这刀,29999 含税
Yeah, I’ll wear it now.
我买♥♥了
Come on, man, let’s go!
快点老兄,走了!
I’ll be right out.
我就出去
Should have used the cufflink thing.
早应该用些纽扣之类的东西
Spaceman balls?
太空人蛋蛋?
Get your goddamn hands off my motherfucking junk!
把你的手从TMD老子裤裆里拿开!
It’s in there! It’s in there!
他在里面!他在里面!
Hello.
你好
O’Reilly!
奥莱利!
You dumb shit, that’s just some asshole in a mask.
你个蠢货,那是个戴了个面罩的混♥蛋♥
Holy Mary, Mother of God!
圣母玛利亚啊!
I gotta quit smoking.
我真的戒烟了
Let’s go!
我们走!
Sorry, ma’am!
抱歉,妈妈!
Shit! Don’t let… Behind me!
妈的!别让我… 躲到我后面来!
Hurry up, buttcracks!
快点,露臀仔!
Look, it’s that nerd.
看,那个白♥痴♥
Who was that kid? Keith Nash!
那小鬼谁啊? 基斯·纳什!
Punch it!
加速!
I don’t know what happened! Who is that kid?
我不知道发生什么了!那小鬼什么人?
Get the car started! Yes, sir!
把车发动起来! 遵命!
Whoa, whoa. What’s going on? Did you guys get me some information?
哇哦,什么状况?你们手头有什么信息了?
We saw it. We saw the alien.
我们看到他了 我们看到外星人了
It was in the comic book shop. It’s hideous! I think I shit my pants.
就在漫画书店里 真恶心!我都吓出屎来了
I don’t know what you guys are talking about.
你们胡说八道什么东西
You know what?
你听着?
You know exactly what we’re talking about.
你很清楚我们在说什么东西
I’m sick and tired of being in the dark on this…
我已经受够了你的…
Where the fuck did he go?
他往哪里跑了?
I got your door for you.
我给你两条路走
I got mine.
我挑好了
He went with those nerds.
和那两个白♥痴♥在一起
So, you want to follow us, big guy?
那么,你要跟我们一起去吗,老大?
You kids are gonna go back to the base.
你们回基地去
Daddy’s gonna stick behind, do a little adult work.
二位就好好呆着 搞点成人杂♥志♥什么的看看
Now, tell me which way the little green guy went.
现在,告诉我小绿人往哪个方向去了
North East highway. North East highway.
东北高速公路 东北高速公路
Straight home, now.
现在回家去吧
Sorry, guys. It’s my dad!
不好意思各位,那是我爸!
This guy doesn’t quit. You kind of have to respect it.
这家伙还真不放弃啊!真叫人不得不佩服
Oh, God, Graeme, drive faster. Go away, Dad!
上帝,格雷姆,开快点,走开,老爹!
Guys, calm down. Those asshorns are gonna catch us!
伙计们,冷静 那些混♥蛋♥追上来了!
I said, calm down! Pull over!
我说冷静点,靠边!
What do you mean, pull over? Pull over!
你什么意思 “靠边”? 靠边停下!
All right. That’s it.
好吧 就这样
This is too dangerous. I can make it on my own from here.
这太危险了 现在起我就独自行动了
What do you mean? No. Graeme, you’ve done enough.
你什么意思? 不,格雷姆,你们做的够多的了
I’ll boost a car or something. I can drive an automatic.
我去搞辆车什么的,我会开自动档的
You’re a terrible driver!
你是个很糟糕的驾驶员!
He’s right, Paul. You can’t even drive a spaceship.
他说的对 保罗,你连自己的飞船都开不好
I’m close now. I’ll be fine.
离目的地很近了 我没事的!
But we’ve come all this way.
Oh,这一路我们都过来了!
Yeah, and at what cost, huh?
是啊,什么代价呢,嗯?
I’ve shaken your faith. I’ve almost gotten you guys killed!
我把你的信仰给灭了,我还差不多害得大伙都挂了!
I just want to get home.
我只想回家而已
You are going home. I think we’ve come too far to let you do this alone.
你一定会回家的,我觉得事到如今已经不能让你一个人去干这事了!
Yeah. What happened to BFFs? We are in this together, Paul.
就是 还有那个“一辈子好朋友”呢?我们一起干 保罗!
You bet your hairy love eggs we are.
你蛋蛋的一起干!
The last 72 hours have been the ride of my life
过去的72小时已经成了我的生命之旅
and I’m fucked if I’m getting off this bus now!
要是我现在下车 我就完蛋了!
Yeah, me, too. And me.
是啊,我也是 还有我
Well, that settles it.
就是这样的
We’re all fucked.
我们都会完蛋
Thank you guys so much.
谢谢你们这些朋友
If you’re absolutely sure, there is a little something you can do for me.
如果你们确定这样了,还真有件小事需要你们帮忙
What about this one? No, too small.
这个怎么样? 不,太小了
Really? Yeah, too small.
真的? 是的,太小了
Seems rather fitting.
看来很符合他要求
That wasn’t difficult, was it? No. Not at all.
不是很难,是吧? 不,不怎么好
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
That’ll be $299.99, plus tax.
29999含税
Same as the sword.
和那把刀一个价
Look. They’re running. Holy shit!
看,他们跑出来了
Get the door. Oh, shit. Can you drive this thing?
你去开门 妈的 你会开这玩意嘛?
I’ve been driving these things my whole life.
我从小开到大的
Come on! Get in, get in.
快点,进来,进来!
Graceful.
表扬一下!
Zoil. Picked up a 9-1-1 outside of Prospect.
佐伊尔,接到一起当地911报案
A fireworks store just got ripped off by two British nerds in an RV.
两个开车房♥车的英国傻子刚抢了一家烟火点
Son of a bitch!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
According to local bacon, they’re on the 14, 40 miles west of you.
根据目击报告,他们现在在14号♥公路上,在你西面40英里
Drive like a man, you’ll catch up to them in 30.
开的猛一点,半小时内就可以追上他们
Cops are standing down. You better spin your ass around!
警♥察♥现在暂时收队了,你最好动作快点
Roger that!
知道了!
Don’t make me come out there.
别逼的我亲自出马
I’m guest of honor at the governor’s ball tonight
今晚我被邀请参加州长的聚会
and I’m dressed up real nice.
我都打扮好了
Where the hell does this 14 go, anyway?
这条14好公路到去通向哪里?
You tell me.
你说呢
You got Thermopolis, you got Lytle Creek.
能去瑟莫波利斯,还有莱特尔小溪
Holy shit! Moorcroft’s on the 14.
天那!穆尔克罗夫特也在14号♥公路上
You don’t think…
你不会觉得…
Son of a bitch is going back.
要是逃回去就是婊♥子♥养♥的♥
He’s gonna try and make contact. We got him, Zoil.
他想要试图联络 被我们看穿了 佐伊尔
Bring me back my space monkey
把我的太空猴子带回来
and I guarantee you level 5 clearance and all the perks.
我保证你有5级许可 还有所有津贴
Great. Better parking space would be good.
好极了,还要一个好车位
I don’t know, man. I don’t know. He looked awful mad.
我不知道兄弟 我真想不好,他看起来很可怕
Fuck him. He’s a dinosaur. It’s time for some new blood.
操他的老家伙 该改朝换代了
Okay. We’re nearly there.
好,我们快到了
This is where we’ve been headed?
这就是我们的目的地?
No. I just need to make a little stop first, okay?
不,我…我就是想在这里先停一下,ok?
Do you think we’ve really got time to be making little stops?
你觉得我们有那多余的时间来给你稍微停一下吗?
This is something I really have to do.
这事我必须要去做的事
Okay, stop here. This is good. This is close enough.
好,停这儿,好极了,行了就这
Shouldn’t we park a bit closer?
再停近点不好吗?
No. We don’t want to scare her.
不 我不想吓到她
Scare who?
吓到谁?
You knock. You knock.
你去敲门 你去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!