Put my hands on you.
我把手放在你身上
Just stand here? Okay.
就这儿?好的
Hold you steady.
稳住了
Fuck!
我靠!
I’m sorry. I thought I was gonna pass out.
真抱歉 我以为我撑不住要昏倒了
Carry on.
继续吧
What’s happening? Nothing, just hanging around.
怎么了? 没事,就随便转了下
They were about to make out. It was awkward.
他们都快干上了 真尴尬
We were just…
我们只不过…
Good. Please put your shorts on, Paul.
好 麻烦你把短裤穿上 保罗
You guys partake?
你们谁来点?
No, thank you.
不 谢了
I’ll partake.
我要加入
Are you sure? It’s pretty strong shit.
你确定?这玩意他♥娘♥的♥口味超重
I got it from the military, actually. This is the stuff that killed Dylan.
实际上是我从军方搞来的 迪伦就是抽这个抽死的
Bob Dylan’s not dead.
鲍勃·迪伦 没死呢
Isn’t he?
没死吗?
Hit me.
我还要
Okay. Just go easy on it.
你知道抽慢点
Ruth.
露丝
Just a little bit. Little bit.
慢慢来,慢慢来
It’s not so bad.
这还行嘛
To be fair, it takes a while to be absorbed into…
老实说 这东西是后劲足
Oh, shit.
我靠
I’m hungry. We should cook up some sausages.
我饿了 我们烤点香肠吧
Do we have any sausages?
我们有没有香肠啊?
What do you mean by that? No.
你啥意思? 不是
Why do you guys hate me? Can we cook up some sausages?
为什么你们要讨厌我?我们烤点香肠吧?
Ooh, I have wasps in my brain!
噢 我感觉我脑袋里有个马蜂窝!
She’ll be fine. That happened to me the first time.
她没事的 我第一次也这样
Paul.
保罗
I was wanting to ask. You know us now, right?
我想问问 你了解我们 对吧?
Yeah. Graeme, we’re bona fide BFFs.
当然,格雷姆 我们是一辈子的好朋友
Why are you in such a hurry to leave now?
为什么你现在这么急着走?
Well, according to the government, I’ve fulfilled my usefulness.
对于政♥府♥来说,我已经没什么利用价值了
I told them everything I know.
我把所有我知道的统统都教给了他们
The only thing I have left to offer them now are my abilities.
但还有一样东西我有所保留,那就是我的能力
The healing, the thought transfer, the camouflage.
治愈能力,心智传输,还有隐身
In order to cultivate those abilities, they need some of my stem cells.
为了获得这些能力,他们要一些我的干细胞
And I’m not really down with that.
但我不愿意这么做
Lucky for me, I do have one friend left on the inside.
幸运的是 我在里面有个朋友
So, I managed to get an SOS beamed into space.
所以 得有个人把SOS信♥号♥♥发向太空
I got my people primed and ready to pick me up.
我已经让我的人整装待发准备接我回去
Then, motherfuckers brought the procedure forward by a day,
但那群婊♥子♥养♥的♥把日程往前提了一天
my whole plan goes to shit.
结果我的计划就直接傻♥逼♥了!
What happened?
然后呢?
On the way to the mental labs, I zapped my escort, I stole his car, I took off.
去实验室的半路上,我打晕了跟班,偷了他的车跑了出来
Found you guys.
然后就遇到了你们
So what happens if you get caught?
那你被抓回去会怎么样?
Graeme, they’re gonna cut out my brain.
格雷姆,他们会把我脑子给挖出来
Yeah. It’s fucked.
是啊 糟糕透了
It’s kind of a buzz-kill.
这话题真扫兴
Let’s lighten the mood, shall we? Clive, when did you last get laid?
我们调解下气氛吧?克莱夫,你上次和女人上♥床♥啥时候?
Collectormania, London, ’08. ’08.
08年伦敦电♥话♥里叫的 08年
Ewok chick.
依沃克妓♥女♥
Clive likes boning space bears!
克莱夫喜欢骨感美女!
Shut up.
闭嘴
No, but seriously, be honest with me.
不,你认真回答我
What was it like?
喜欢什么样的?
Well, she was furry nice.
她身上有一层漂亮的毛
That’s disgusting! That’s gross.
真恶心!太恶心了!
Hey, Clive.
克莱夫
No, Boomer, it’s forbidden.
不,布玛猫,这是禁止的
Hey, Clive.
克莱夫
Clive!
克莱夫!
Let’s go, guys! We gotta get out of here!
走了 伙计们!得离开这里了!
Where’s Ruth?
露丝呢?
She went back to the RV.
她回车上去了
Of course!
当然了!
He can read minds.
他还会读心术
Come on.
得了吧
Guys, I think we have a slight problem over here.
呃,伙计们,我们可能有点小麻烦
Oh, man.
不是吧
I can’t hold my breath the whole way through town.
我没法屏着气穿越整个小镇
Wait here.
等着
What? Wait!
等?等等!
Good morning. Agent Zoil, Secret Service.
早安,特工佐伊尔,机密部门的
You mind if I come in there and ask a few questions?
你不介意我进去看看并问一些问题吧?
Not at all.
当然可以
Morning.
早上好
Why are we holding hands? So we look like a family.
我们干嘛要手牵手? 这样我们看起来像一家子
Yeah, the fucking Friedmans.
是吗,去他♥娘♥的♥
You could be a midget.
他们会当你是侏儒
You’re obsessed with midgets! No, I’m not!
你原来喜欢侏儒! 不,没那事!
Stop it! Just act normal.
别闹了,表现的正常点
We’re just a couple of regular guys walking down the street with a small cowboy.
好吧,我们就是两个普通人带这个小牛仔在逛街
All right, Clive?
好吗 克莱夫?
Clive?
克莱夫?
Clive. Oh, come on!
克莱夫 天哪!
Clive, what are you doing?
克莱夫,你干嘛?
Yeah, man, what the fuck?
老兄,你搞毛啊?
I want it.
我好喜欢
I can appreciate it’s a bargain, but this is not Comic-Con now. This is reality.
我能帮你看看价格什么的,但这不是动漫展,克莱夫,我们有正事要办
It’s false economy anyway, it’ll break the first time you use it. Let’s go!
便宜没好货,这玩意你一用就会断,走吧!
Why would I ever use it? Can we just go, please?
我♥干♥嘛要去用它? 我们走吧,拜托
Wait. Maybe we should go inside.
等等 或许我们应该进去
What? We’ll hide out.
什么? 我们躲在里面
You go back and get Ruth. Get the RV, pick us up in 10 minutes.
你回去接上露丝 10分钟后开车来接我们
You sure?
你确定?
Trust me.
相信我
Good morning. My name is Agent Zoil, Secret Service.
早上好 我是特工佐伊尔,政♥府♥机密部门的
Mind if I come in, ask you a few questions?
你不介意我进去问你点问题吧?
Do you mind if we just do it right here?
不如就在这里问吧?
This place is a real cock-sucking mess.
里面真是乱的跟鸡♥巴♥一样
Got it.
知道了
I’m telling you, we’re looking for a goddamn alien.
告诉你,我们就是在找个TMD外星人
I thought all that Project Blue Book stuff was horseshit.
我还以为那些什么蓝皮书计划都是胡扯的
No, it all makes sense.
才不是,那些细节也都验证了
All this hush-hush crap?
我是说,什么秘密行动啊?
The drawing that I found?
还有我找到的那张画?
What do you think that girl was talking about last night?
而且你也听到了,那女的那天晚上说了些什么?
Holy shit! Spaceman balls!
我靠啊!太空蛋蛋!
Yeah. And who has spaceman balls?
对啊,你说谁有太空蛋蛋?
Buzz Aldrin? Be serious.
巴兹·奥尔德林(宇航员)? 你严肃点
Hello, handsome.
你好,帅哥
Is that you?
是你吗?
Is that you on the cover?
封面上的是你么?
No.
不是
What’s your name? Keith Nash.
你叫什么? 凯瑟·纳什
Nice to meet you. I’m Paul. Right.
很高兴见到你 我叫保罗 好
So, you’re not freaked out by me?
那么,你没被我吓到?
Yes and no.
有又没有
You mind taking a look at these photographs?
请你看一下些照片好吗?
Tell me if you recognize either one of these two gentlemen or the one-eyed girl?
你有见过这两个男的或者这个独眼的女孩吗?
Ma’am? No.
女士? 没有
Anything? Anything at all?
任何线索?一点都没有?
You really think this is an alien? Yeah!
你真的认为这是外星人? 是啊!
This is huge! This is huge! I know! I know!
这是个大事情! 我知道!
Is that a comic book shop?
那是家漫画书店么?
Can we go in there?
我们去看看?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!