Okay, cool! I’m Paul.
噢,酷!我叫保罗
Paul?
保罗?
Yeah. It’s a nickname that stuck.
是的 这是个昵称,那玩意卡住了
My ship crashed on a dog. It doesn’t matter!
然后飞船就坠毁还有条狗 无所谓了!
Look! Can we get the writer, Clive Gollings, back on the RV
听着!你能不能把他,克莱夫·戈里,抬进车里
and get the hell out of here, please?
然后再离开这个鬼地方?
I can’t… I’m in a hell of a pickle,
我没法… 我现在是一大堆麻烦缠身
and if you don’t help me, I could die on this road tonight.
如果你不帮我,搞不好我今晚就死在这里了
I don’t know. We’re on quite a tight schedule.
我不知道,我们很忙的
Look, man. Sometimes, you just gotta roll the dice.
听着 伙计,有时候生活不必要循规蹈矩的
What do you say?
你说呢?
Okay. Okay! Perfect! Great!
好 很好,相当好!
Okay, help me grab him.
好的 一起来 抓紧他
This man has peed his pants.
这家伙尿裤子了
Yeah, he’s got a child’s bladder.
呃,他有少儿膀胱炎
Oh, fantastic.
噢,好极了
Doesn’t this thing go any faster?
这个玩意还能再快点么?
Well, I’m sorry, the speed limit is 70, so…
那个,对不起,这里限速是70,那么…
Screw the speed limit! Actually, no. Ooh, yeah. Don’t screw it.
去他妹的限速!我是说 不,呃 不去他妹的
That’s good thinking. Okay? Stay inconspicuous. That’s good.
这样也挺好是吧?保持冷静 就这样也挺好
How come I can understand you?
为什么我能听懂你的话?
Are you using some sort of neural language router?
你有用什么语言翻译器么?
Actually, I’m speaking English, you fucking idiot.
事实上,我就是在说英语,你个白♥痴♥!
That’s not nice. That was mean.
那不好 就是那个意思
Look, I’m little tense. I was just involved in a major car crash.
听着,我有点紧张 我正处于一场交通事故当中
That was your fault.
那是你的错
I can’t reach the pedals. My legs are too little.
我够不着踏板 我的腿太短了
I had to use the parking brake, okay?
我必须得踩刹车了,好吗?
I’m sorry. You’re in shock right now.
对不起 你现在处于慌乱中
I understand this must be very weird for you.
我理解这经历对你来说很诡异
Just act normal and drive north, okay?
你只需保持正常然后向北开就行了 好么?
We gotta get as much distance as we can between us and the Big Guy.
我们必须尽可能的远离那个大家伙
Zoil? What’s happening?
佐伊尔?什么状况?
He’s gone. Shit!
他跑了 该死!
Looks like he hitched a ride, too.
看起来搭上了另外一辆顺风车
What do you mean? Tire tracks.
什么意思? 轮胎轨迹
Bastard jacked a native?
那混♥蛋♥劫持了个当地人?
Could be two.
有这可能…
Don’t you think this is all a bit of a coincidence?
你不觉得有点太巧了么?
Are you suggesting he knew?
你有什么高见么?
Little fucker might have phoned home.
这个小混♥蛋♥可能已经找到回家的方法了
There might even be a rescue party on the way.
搞不好还有一组救援队正在行动了
Zoil, we need to break out the big guns.
佐伊尔,我们需要准备大家伙了
Do you think that that’s wise? The last thing we need is
你觉得有必要这样么?我们最不想要发生的事情就是
a hoo-ha.
太激动
Maybe you’re right.
也许你是对的
Listen, I got two rookies on a special mission 75 clicks north of you.
听着,我有两个在执行特殊任务的新手,在你北面75公里处
I’ll have them set up a roadblock.
我让他们设个路障
These are just civilians. Why don’t you let me take care of it?
这些都是新手,为什么不让我做?
You might need the extra muscle.
那你就恐怕得会分身术了
Just keep them in the dark. I don’t want any loose ends.
尽量别让人察觉 我不想出任何意外
These roads can be treacherous at night.
晚上公路上很不安全
People get into accidents all the time.
发生什么交通事故是再平常不过的了
I like your thinking. Get it done.
我喜欢你的想法 就这样去做吧
Heads up. We just got reassigned.
注意 我刚接到新的任务
Nice.
好极了
What about the sandwich?
那这些三明治怎么办?
She said we can share it. Oh, I love this job.
她说我们带着路上吃 我超爱这份工作
Man, I needed that.
伙计,我需要那个
I love pistachios.
我喜欢开心果
I hate it when you get a closed one, right?
我讨厌拿到那种不开口的,是吧?
I usually just bite them.
我通常都是用嘴咬
No. You don’t do that at all.
不,不应该用咬的!
You tap them, if they don’t open on their own, you throw them away.
拍打它们,如果它们不自己打开,你就扔掉吧
No, that’s mussels.
不是吧,你在说贝壳类吧
No, it’s pistachios.
不,我是说开心果…
What the fuck? Clive, stop it! What are you doing?
搞什么? 克莱夫,住手!你干什么?
What are you?
你在干什么?
He’s okay. He’s fine. He’s friendly. His name’s Paul.
他不错,他很好,他相当友善 他叫保罗!
Aliens aren’t called “Paul. ”
外星人不会叫“保罗”
Was that Klingon? You psychotic nerd!
是在说克林贡语吧?你个书呆子精神病!
Paul is from a small M-class planet
保罗来自一个小的M级行星
in the northern spiral arm of the Andromeda Galaxy.
在仙女座星系的北部
Thank you.
谢谢
He looks too obvious.
他长得太外星了!
There’s a reason for that, Clive.
这就是原因 克莱夫
Over the last 60 years the human race has been drip-fed images of my face
过去的60年里 人类一直将我的脸
on lunchboxes and T-shirts and shit.
印在饭盒上,在T恤之类的垃圾上面
It’s in case our species do meet, you don’t have a fucking spaz attack!
就是为了万一我们真碰面了,你不会他妈的亢奋过度!
I did not have a spaz attack!
我不会亢奋过度!
Don’t do it again! That’s my fucking jorph.
别这样了! 该死的克莱夫
Get your fucking fingers out of there! If I get a jorph infection, you’re dead!
你♥他♥妈♥把手给我挪开!如果我因此受到什么感染 你就死定了!
Oh, my God! Oh, shit!
噢,我的上帝! 噢,该死!
Paul.
保罗
Paul?
保罗?
Okay, okay. This could be it. So, what are we looking for, again?
好,好,这个可能就是的 那么,让我们又找什么来着?
I don’t know.
我不知道
What brings you to USA? We’re on holiday.
你们来美国有何贵干? 我们是来度假的
We’ve been to Comic-Con.
我们去了动漫展
Comic-Con? Don’t tell O’Reilly.
动漫展?不要告诉奥利弗
He loves that dweeb shit.
他就喜欢那些狗屁东西
You guys know Benny Hill?
你们认识贝尼·希尔?
No. No.
不 不
Oh, my God! Look at this!
噢 我的上帝,来看看这个!
What? Look at this!
什么? 看看这个!
What?
什么?
These guys have met Adam Shadowchild.
这些家伙遇到了亚当·谢都切尔德
Who the hell is Adam Shadowchild?
到底谁是亚当·谢都切尔德?
He wrote The Jupiter Praxis.
就是写了《木星行动》的那个人
What?
谁?
Jenny Starpepper and the Huge White Gibbon?
《明星胡椒简尼》和《大白猿》?
Huh?
啊?
Night of the Moths?
《飞蛾之夜》?
Are you speaking English? What are you talking about?
你说的是英语么?你在说什么?
Brilliant! What was he like?
伟大!他怎样的一个人?
He was a bit intense.
他有一点谨慎
Well, he’s an artist.
噢 他是个艺术家
Let me see this. What is this, nerd porn?
让我来看看这个 这是什么 书呆子色情?
No, that’s Clive’s… It’s my novel.
噢不,那是克里夫… 是我的小说
Okay.
好的
Three tits. That’s awesome.
三个咪♥咪♥ 真不错
You guys should have given her four tits.
你们应给她画四个
That’s just sick.
太变♥态♥了
I was just saying.
我说说而已
Hey, do you think this is it?
你觉得怎么样?
Doubtful. What else did you find in there?
太多了 你有找到其他什么东西么?
Not much. Just some pissy jeans.
不,没什么了 有条被尿湿了的牛仔裤
Clive’s got a child’s… Shut up.
噢,克莱夫的膀胱很小… 住嘴
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay. You guys can go. Thank you.
好的,你们可以走了 谢谢
Can I have my… Thank you very much.
我能拿回我的… 十分感谢
May I ask what you’re searching for?
我能问下你们在找什么么?
No.

Thank you. Come on, Graeme.
谢谢,走了,格雷姆
Way to go, Dirty Harry!
真有一套啊 肮脏的哈里!
That was all right, right?
怎么样?
All right? That was great energy, man. Yeah. It was.
怎么样?简直太专业了,伙计 不错,是的
That’s it… Is right. It was like… Not…
那真是… 不错… 它就像… 不是…
I thought it was okay. No, you’re thinking about it too much.
我认为它没事 不,你考虑的太多了
You think so? Oh, God. They were shaking in their boots.
是不是? 天啊,他们在鞋子里震动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!