That’s right. Right on. Get in there, girl.
那就对了,走 进去吧 美女
Yeah, she’s cool. She’s with me. Let her in. Yeah. No.
对,他和我一起走,让她进去
Gentlemen.
先生们
I meant to ask, what did you think of the book?
我要问问 你觉得我书如何?
I liked it, actually. I really liked it.
我知道,蛮好的,我说,我挺喜欢的,
There’s lot of good ideas in it.
里面有很多不错的创意
I kind of found it hard to finish, to be honest.
老实讲 我发现有点比较难读完他
Yeah. Yeah, me, too.
是啊 是的 我也是
You know, as I always say,
你知道如我经常说的
“You have to spin a good yarn before you can weave a great dream. ”
如果你喜欢的话 回家路上带着他
That’s what Adam Shadowchild said.
那是亚当·谢都切尔德说的
That asshole! He stole that from me.
那个混♥蛋♥!他从我这儿偷去的
He was a bit of an asshole, actually. Yeah, he was.
他是有点混♥蛋♥ 不错,他是的
Keep it for the journey home, if you like. Oh, yeah. Definitely.
留着它为你的回家旅途 如果你喜欢 是的,肯定啦
It’s safe to say we’ve all learned something from this.
可以这么说,这次我们都学到了
Be yourselves. Speak from your heart. Some shit like that, I don’t know.
像找回自我啦,解放自我啦,还有些其他乱七八糟的…
Yeah, you know, I certainly feel a bit different.
是啊 我也觉得自己有点不一样了
And me.
我也是
Thank you, guys.
谢谢你们 朋友
No, thank you. Yeah, thanks, Paul.
不,谢谢你 是的,谢谢 保罗
Hugs?
拥抱?
Come on.
来吧
Clive, I can feel your boner.
克莱夫,你勃起了
Till next time.
下回见了
So cool, isn’t it? It’s amazing!
这好酷啊 太神奇了!
Goodbye!
再见了!
See you! Goodbye!
再见!
This ship takes off very slowly. It’s a little awkward.
这船起飞的时候巨慢,有点尴尬了
Goodbye!
再见!
Can you guys take off any faster? Come on!
你能不能快点啊 快!
That was good, wasn’t it?
刚刚好厉害 是吧?
Leias! Thank you. Cheers.
莱亚斯! 谢谢 干杯
Sorry. Who are you?
抱歉,你哪位?
Someone who loves you.
爱你的那个
I thought you were coming as Wonder Woman today.
我以为你会弄成神奇女侠模样过来
All right, would you please welcome
好了,请大家欢迎
the team behind this year’s multi-Nebulon-award-winning best seller.
星云奖年度最畅销作品的创作团队
By the way, these are friends of mine.
顺便一提,他们是我的朋友
I’m very proud of you, Graeme. I’m very proud of you, Sausage.
我真为你骄傲 格雷姆 我也为你骄傲 肥肠
Come on.
加油
Pat Stevens? Like, Pat Stevens from Chapter 1?
帕特 史蒂文斯?就是第一章里的那个帕特 史蒂文斯?
The very same.
就是那个
You know, I always pictured you taller.
我以为你还要高一点
You should see me standing up. Oh, I’d like that.
我站起来的时候你会看到的 我还真想看看
I didn’t realize you were so damn pretty.
我没想到你还是这么漂亮
You should see me out of these crazy clothes.
我穿成这样你还能看的出来
I’d like that.
那还行啊
I can’t.
我可受不了
I understand, apparently, they are citing me as the…
我明吧,很显然他们表彰我因为…
Well, fuck. You know…
我♥操♥ 你…
Please welcome to the stage, Clive Gollings and Graeme Willy.
请大家欢迎他们上台 克莱夫·戈灵和格雷姆·威廉
Give it up.
鼓掌欢迎
Three, two, one.
三,二,一
Congratulations.
热烈祝贺
Congratulations. Thank you.
热烈祝贺 谢谢
Graeme! Clive!
格雷姆!克莱夫!
I know those guys!
我认识他们两个!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!