I need this wrapped up now!
这事必须得马上了结!
No, no. They’re mine, damn it. I’m gonna finish this, once and for all.
不 这是我的任务 ,我会把这事好好做个了结的!
Too late, Zoil. I’m bringing in the big guns.
太晚了 佐伊尔 我会带着大家伙…
Boring conversation anyway.
和你谈话真无趣
Fare thee well, my friend. You were a faithful and mighty steed.
那么我的朋友 你神采奕奕
I can’t believe she’s gone.
我可不相信她的过去
Ain’t that a bag of tits.
乳♥房♥♥下垂
Oh, what’ll we do now, Paul?
哦,现在我们怎么办 保罗?
Paul?
保罗?
Paul, where are you going?
保罗 你去哪里?
See? What did I tell you, fellas?
看到没? 我跟你们怎么说来着,伙计们?
You’d know it when you saw it.
你看到就知道了。
Of course.
当然了
Right. Shoots flaming balls.
嗯,好了 放烟火
Can you just light the fucking thing? Fireworks are not toys, Paul.
麻烦你们把这该死的玩意点上好吧? 他们可不是玩具 保罗
What is the suggested safe distance? Right.
上面说的安全距离是多少来着? 是啊
500 feet. That’s going to put us behind the tree line.
500尺 那我们得躲到那棵树那边去
We’re not gonna enjoy the full effect. That’s true, actually.
那就看不到整个效果咯 是啊 还真是这样
Now you’re running, huh?
现在你想跑吗?
That’s not funny. That’s dangerous.
这不好玩,这很危险
What now?
接下来呢?
We wait.
等着吧
Yes.
是的
That’s amazing. Thank you.
太让人吃惊了 谢谢你
Not bad.
还不赖
That’s three times you’ve done that now.
现在你已经做了三次了
I never met anyone…
我从没见过有人…
Oh, no, you don’t.
哦,不是吧
Wait a minute.
等下
Stay where you are, you little green bastard!
给我原地呆着,你个绿色的小混♥蛋♥!
It’s the Big Guy.
大佬来了
Well, what do you know?
啊,没想到吧?
Small world.
世界真小
Paul! Zoil?
保罗! 佐伊尔?
Don’t fucking move!
都他妈的别动!
Okay, everyone be cool. Everyone just be cool.
好了 大家冷静 所有人冷静
I gotta say, I’m a little hurt, Agent Zoil.
不得不说我有点难过 特工佐伊尔
He introduced me to my wife. He’s my friend.
是他介绍我认识了我的妻子 他是我朋友
You stupid son of a bitch. You could’ve been where I am in 15 years.
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥蠢货 再过15年你就会坐到我今天这个位置
I don’t want to be where you are. Too bad,
我可不想做你的位置 真可惜
seeing as how I’m the one holding all the cards.
看到我是如果掌控整个局面的
And when I say “cards,” I of course mean
当我说“来牌”,我当然就是说
big fucking gun.
重型火炮
Very big gun.
非常厉害
Let’s go, Mork. Don’t call me Mork.
走了 莫克 别叫我莫克
No. Guys, you don’t have to do this.
不 伙计们你们没必要这么干
No, he’s going nowhere.
不,他哪儿都不去
Can it, nerds.
闭嘴白♥痴♥
Shit, I’d shoot you now if I didn’t get off on the idea
该死,我应该现在就干掉你,但是我还没忘记
of your being hog-tied and pissed on in Guantanamo Bay.
你一直在关塔那摩湾像猪一样被对待
They’ve shut Guantanamo Bay.
他们已经关闭了关塔那摩湾
Did they?
是吗?
Be honest with yourselves.
要对自己诚实
What do you think you can possibly bring to the table at this point in the game?
你认为你能在游戏中把桌子弄到这个点上吗?
Blind fury.
《铁鹰战士》(电影)
False economy. I told you.
虚假经济,我跟你说过
Step aside, fag.
让开 基佬
Insane!
都疯了!
Ruth! Get away from her, you bitch!
露丝! 离他远点,你个贱♥人♥!
Zoil, you okay, man?
佐伊尔 没事吧 伙计?
So much for the plan, huh? I know, right?
你计划还真周到,嗯? 知道啦
Sorry I zapped you at the farmhouse.
很抱歉在农场把你给弄晕了
That’s okay. I’m sorry I wasn’t there to meet you outside the base.
没事 我倒是很抱歉 没能在及时赶到基地门口
By the time I got there, you’d already gone.
但看来你给自己弄了个备用方案,嗯?
But I see you got yourself a plan B, huh?
我有介绍
Did I ever. These are my friends.
我的朋友给你吗
Hello. Pleasure to meet you boys.
你好 很高兴见到你们
You did a hell of a job. Thank you, Agent Zoil.
你们干的真漂亮 谢谢 特工佐伊尔
Please call me Lorenzo.
请叫我 洛伦佐
Lorenzo Zoil? Lorenzo Zoil?
洛伦佐·佐伊尔? 洛伦佐·佐伊尔?
That’s right.
是的
Ruth!
露丝!
Papa?
爸爸?
Paul! Ruth!
保罗! 露丝!
That was close.
差一点…
Oh, my!
Oh 老天…
No!
不!
Oh, God, Graeme.
上帝,格雷姆…
Graeme!
格雷姆!
I never meant to… Put the gun down, Mr. Buggs.
我没有… 把枪放下 巴格斯先生!
Drop the fucking gun, Dad!
你把该死的枪放下,爸爸!
Oh, no!
不!
I really liked this T-shirt.
我真的喜欢这件衬衣
This is all my fault. We should never have come on holiday.
都是我的错 我们就不应该来度假
No, no. It’s fine. It’s fine, Clive.
不不不 没事 没事的 克莱夫
We’ve had a good time, haven’t we?
我们玩的很开心,不是吗?
Yeah. But you got shot.
但 你中枪了
Yeah, I know. But I can honestly say, Clive,
是 我知道 我老实说 克莱夫
this is the most fun I have ever had.
这是我这辈子最快乐的时光
Graeme?
格雷姆?
Graeme?
格雷姆?
Graeme?
格雷姆?
I’ve gotta try, right?
我得要试一试了,是吧?
Yeah? No, no.
真的? 不
Paul, think about this.
保罗 你考虑清楚
Paul!
保罗!
Paul?
保罗?
Oh, that sucked. I don’t even get to eat him.
哦,真痛 他又不能吃
Wasn’t that really, really dangerous?
你不是说那是超危险的吗?
Sometimes, you just gotta roll the dice.
有时候… 你不能循规蹈矩
It’s a miracle!
奇迹啊!
The Lord has delivered his healing hand!
是万能的主伸出了他的治愈之手…
You can’t win with these people.
真受不了这些人
Sorry you got killed by my dad. That’s fine.
真抱歉你被我爸杀了 没事
Do you want to try that kiss again? Fuck, yeah.
要再试试亲亲吗? 操 好的
Well, what do you know? The geek shall inherit the Earth.
那你知道什么?这呆子将会继承地球
Well, ain’t this…
哇这不是…
I changed my mind. That is Jenga.
我收回我的话 她才是火爆的辣妞
It feels better.
滋味不错哦
Okay?
好吗?
Oh, that’s good.
拍的不错
This is a nice one of you. Thank you.
你看起来不错 谢谢你
Look, Mr. Buggs.
巴格斯 先生?
It’s been a hell of a ride, huh?
真是糟糕的旅行,嗯?
Sorry I frightened the shit out of you.
很抱歉我把你给吓着了
You didn’t frighten me. You freed me.
你没有吓到我,你解放了我
I’m glad.
我很高兴
Mmm. That’s nice.
Hmm,真好
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, take care of her, big man.
Hey,照顾好他 大个子
Oh, I will, sir. And God be with you.
Oh,我会的先生 愿上帝与你同在
Yeah, whatever, dude. Sure.
呃,随便你说了 老兄
Say bye to Karen for me.
帮我和卡伦道别
Safe trip, Short Round.
一路顺风
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, you’re coming with me. What?
你和我一起走 什么?
I ruined your life, Tara.
我毁了你的生活,塔拉
I think it’s only right I give you a new one.
我想 唯一能补偿的 就是给你个新生活
I don’t have my toothbrush.
但,我忘带牙刷了
Baby, where we’re going, you don’t need teeth.
宝贝,我们要去的地方…你连牙都不需要

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!