Hey, there, sleepy face!
嘿 你好 小懒猫!
Fuckeroo. That was the best titty-farting sleep I have ever had.
“操蛋”了,这是我睡的最”奶屁”爽的一次
I got a feeling that you’re new to cursing, Ruth.
露丝 我觉得你现在是个爆粗新手
Look, cursing’s fun. You just gotta pick your moments, okay?
你看,爆粗口很有意思,但你还是有必要选择适当的时机,好吗?
Maybe we should stop for some food. Is anybody hungry?
嗨,也许我们应该停下来去弄点吃的,有谁饿了吗?
Fuck, yeah! Ruth?
妈的是饿了! 露丝?
You bet your big, fat cock I am!
你JB废话 我当然也饿了!
Nice!
这个不错!
I’m starving.
我饿死了
What’s new, fatty?
这句不咋地 胖毛球?
It’s not fat, Paul, it’s power. Fat power.
我不是胖 保罗 我是强壮 又肥又壮
So rude. You’re rude.
真粗鲁 你够粗鲁的
Maybe I should call my dad.
我觉得该给我爸打个电♥话♥
What? What? Why?
什么? 什么?为什么?
I’ve been gone for a whole day
我都失踪一整天
and if he calls the police, they’re gonna be looking for us.
他要是报♥警♥的话,那他们就回来找我
If I don’t, there’s a good chance we could all end up in Shit-Butt City.
要是不打的话 很有可能我们就在这个垃圾小镇上玩完了
You’re really getting the hang of this.
你想的还真周到啊
Thanks, dick milk.
谢了 精♥液♥男
I won’t be long. Okay. Be careful.
我很快就好 好的 小心点
Ruth Buggs? Yes?
露丝·巴格斯? 你是?
Listen to me carefully. I want you to tell me where you are.
听仔细了 我要你告诉我你在哪里
Who is this?
你是谁?
My name is Agent Zoil,
我的名字是特工佐伊尔
and it’s very important that you tell me where you are
这非常重要,告诉我你在哪
and where you are headed, Ms. Buggs.
还有你们要去哪里 巴格斯小姐
I can’t tell you.
我不能告诉你
I mean, I don’t know.
我是说,我什么都不知道
You’ve been abducted.
你被劫持了
And the individual that you’re traveling with is highly dangerous.
正在和你在一起旅行的那个个体是个高度危险分子
Oh, no, he’s not dangerous.
哦 不 他并不危险
I mean, he’s kind of rude, he curses a lot,
我的意思是,他是有些粗鲁,还狂爆粗口
and a couple times I’ve seen him scratch his spaceman balls.
还有几次我看到他在抓他自己的太空蛋蛋
Please listen to me. Your father is extremely worried about you
请听我说 你父亲非常担心你
and we’d like to get you home, Ms. Buggs.
而我们想帮助你回家,巴格斯小姐
He showed me things.
他给我看了很多东西
She’s talking about his spaceman balls.
她是在说那个外星蛋蛋吧
You know I’m just trying to help you, right, Ruth?
你知道我们是想要帮助你 对吧 露丝?
I don’t know what’s real anymore. I’m confused.
我现在真的不知道怎么去辨别真假了,我有点迷茫了
We got the bitch! Yeah, dog! Up high!
找到那个贱♥人♥了! 好样的 兄弟!击个掌!
Damn it, Haggard!
该死的,哈格德!
Whoa, slow down there, baby.
哇哦,放慢些,宝贝
Excuse me, I have to get to my friends.
对不起,我得去我朋友那里了
I got a friend down here that would love to meet you.
我下面也有个小朋友想要见见你呢
Me, too.
我也是哦
Well, as much as I would like to meet your penises,
那个,我也差不多很想会会你们的弟弟
I’m in a hurry, so excuse me.
我有急事,不好意思了
Now, this won’t take long, sugar.
这个不会要很久的,宝贝
Nope. Won’t take long at all.
不是 根本就不会太久
Well, since you’re both being so romantic, maybe I could
既然你们都是如此罗曼蒂克,那我也只能
give it just a quick hello.
跟你的弟弟猛说幸会了
What the fuck? Shit!
我♥操♥!该死!
Now, why would you even…
现在,为何你不…
Okay?My balls!
好吗?我的蛋蛋!
Hey, how’s your dad?
嗨,你♥爸♥爸怎么样了?
We gotta go. What about the mini pizzas?
我们得走了 那披萨怎么办?
We gotta go now! No, you don’t!
我们必须得走了! 不,别走!
Holy shit!
真♥他♥妈♥的!
It’s the space faggots that dinged the fuck-mobile!
原是你们两个开着烂车太空废柴!
Yeah. We were just leaving. I don’t feel well.
是啊 我们要走了 我有不详预感
I don’t think so. Leave her alone!
我不这么认为 放开她!
Oh, shit! Sailors!
妈的,碰上船员了!
Let’s go. Sorry!
我们走 抱歉!
Excuse me, miss.
打扰一下 小姐
Papa?
老爸?
Ruth? My Lord! Your eye!
露丝?我的主啊!你的眼睛!
Let’s go! What about my dad?
我们走! 我老爸怎么办?
Let’s go, boy!
我们走!
Where you going, girls?
往哪儿跑啊,小姐们?
Leave us alone, you stupid vaginas!
离我们远点,你们这两个傻B!
That’s no way for a pretty little thing like you to talk!
像你这样的一个小美人这么说话可不行!
She’s fairly new to it, to be honest.
恕我直言,她才学这个没多久!
Leave this to me. I’ll talk to them.
这里交给我,我和他们谈谈
Yo, fucknuts!
你们两个混♥蛋♥!
It’s probing time.
开始肛♥门♥探测了
Ha! Only one of us fainted.
哈!我们也就一个人吓晕而已!
Oh, shit! The five-O! Let’s bounce.
妈的!夏威夷五人组,我们撤了!
I’m sorry. They answered the phone.
对不起 是他们接的电♥话♥
They knew about us.
他们知道了我们在哪里
Get in the RV.
快上车
Come on, they’re going to wake up! Hurry!
快,他们快要醒了! 快点!
Sorry!
对不起啦!
Okay. We need to get off the road.
好了,我们要从大路上下来
Shouldn’t we keep moving? No.
不是应该继续开吗? 不
That is exactly what they’ll expect us to do.
他们就想要我们这么做
Trust me. Only an idiot would stop right now.
相信我!傻子才会这时候停下来
Yeah, pull in here. Perfect. What? Paul.
开进去 好极了 什么?保罗
We’re idiots, remember?
我们是笨蛋,记得吗?
What should we do now?
我们现在应该怎么办?
How about a hot chocolate and bed?
喝杯热巧克力然后睡觉怎么样?
What are you, my grandma?
你什么人啊,跟我奶奶一样?
Oh, I couldn’t sleep. I’m too pumped.
哦,我可睡不着 太紧张激动了
Yeah, me, too. Let’s get some beers. Find somewhere to chill.
嗯,我也是我们喝点啤酒,找个地方放松一下
What do you say?
你说什么?
What if someone sees you?
如果别人看到你怎么办?
It’s dead out there. And I can do this.
外面没人 而且我还会这个
Okay. I’m in.
好吧,算我一个
Rocky? Sure.
兄弟? 没问题
Bullwinkle?
布尔温克?
I’m a little bit tired.
我有点累
Don’t be a pussy.
别像个娘们儿
Don’t call me a…
不要叫我娘…
All right.
好吧
Just get your hands off me!
别碰我
Hoss?
格斯?
Something I can help you with?
我能为你做些什么?
Yeah. You mind telling me what happened here?
嗯,告诉我这里发生了什么?
Just a good old-fashioned beer-soaked slobberknocker.
就是几个喝啤酒的土老冒引发的全场乱斗
See anything unusual?
想想有没有可疑的事情?
A couple hillbilly types in the back of that meat wagon won’t stop crying.
有两个乡巴佬在后面的救护车上哭个不停
Have you gentlemen seen anything unusual this evening?
两位晚上看到了什么不寻常的事吗?
Are we sure?
肯定?
Thank you. No sweat.
谢谢 不麻烦
It’s a nice window. It’s a little cowboy, isn’t it?
这个橱窗很不错 里面有一个小牛仔,看到没?
That’s funny.
很好笑
I’ll tell you what else is funny, was when you kissed me yesterday.
我想说昨天你亲我的时候真的挺好笑的
Sorry. No. It’s not…
对不起 不…
I was like, “Get off me, you rapist.”
我就像“来干我吧,你这个强♥奸♥犯”
Do it again, if you like. What?
再来一次,如果你要的话 什么?
I said you can do it again, if you like.
我说你可以再来一次,如果你想要的话
Really?
真的?
If you’re gonna try it, then maybe you should do it with a friend,
如果你真要试这个,也许你应该和一个朋友试
rather than someone like a stranger
总比和个陌生人要好吧
because there’s a lot of weirdos out there.
外面古怪的人又这么多
I am planning on doing a lot of kissing and fornicating
我正打算要接很多的吻还有通奸
so you’d really be helping me out.
你可真是帮了我的大忙了
Great. Okay.
好极了 好的
What, now? No, I thought you meant…
你是说现在? 不是,我以为你…
No, I did. Let’s do it now.
可以,我们就现在吧
I mean… Yeah, all right.
我想说… 是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!