那是你来这来的原因?
Is that why you’re here?
来找丹尼?
Looking for Danny?
可能在和他的队友告别
Probably saying goodbye to his squadron.
我们现在归杜立特指挥
We’ve been assigned to Doolittle.
我不是来找丹尼的
I wasn’t looking for Danny.
有一件事儿 在你走之前我想你应该知道
I couldn’t have you go away without you understanding something.
是吗 你什么都不必解释
Yeah. You don’t have to explain anything.
我要 因为你以为我没有爱过你
I do, because you’re acting like I didn’t love you.
伊芙琳 爱你使我活了下来
Evelyn, loving you kept me alive.
不然 在英国我早就死了
I should’ve died over there.
当我掉进海里的时候 我向上帝承诺
When I was in that water, I made a deal with God.
我说我后悔极了
I told him I was sorry…
为了当英雄 我离开了你
I told him that I knew I’d been a fool for leaving you
真是太傻了
trying to go over there and be a hero…
我向上帝承诺 从今后我别无所求
and I promised I’d never ask for anything again…
只要我能够再见你一面
…if I could just see you one more time.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
我觉得我值得这样做
It was worth it.
伊芙琳 是你让我活了下来 是你把我带回了家
You kept me alive, Evelyn. You brought me home.
所以我要实现我的承诺
So I’m gonna stand by my end of the deal.
我要走了 我对你别无所求
I’m gonna walk away. And I won’t ask you for anything.
但是 我想知道为什么
But I just want to know why.
请告诉我 好吗?求你了 请告诉我
Just tell me that, will you, please? Just tell me why.
雷夫 我怀孕了
Rafe, I’m pregnant.
噢 老天
Oh, my God.
我也是你回来那天才知道的
I didn’t even know until the day you turned up alive.
后来就发生了这些事情 我没有告诉丹尼
And then all this happened. I haven’t told Danny.
我不想让他知道
I don’t want him to know.
他现在需要考虑的是
All he needs to think about is how to do
如何完成任务活着回来
this mission and get back alive.
雷夫 我过去的全部心愿就是嫁给你
Rafe, all I ever wanted was for us to have a home,
和你一起慢慢变老
grow old together…
老天却不让我如愿以偿
but life never asked me what I wanted.
现在我要全心全意地爱丹尼
Now, I’m gonna give Danny my whole heart…
我曾经深深的爱着你
but I don’t think I’ll ever look at another
无时无刻想着你
sunset without thinking of you.
你是我生命中的最爱
I’ll love you my whole life.
飞机上见
I’ll see you on board.
知道吗 我唯一害怕的事情
You know, the only thing that scares me is
就是你对他的感情胜过我
that you might love him more than you love me.
我爱你 丹尼!
I love you, Danny.
我会在这等你 等你完成任务回来
And I’ll be here waiting for you when you come back.
跟我来
Follow me.
上校
Colonel.
祝贺您晋升了 长官
Congratulations on your promotion, sir.
我听说你们的事情了
I heard what you did.
我们可以解释清楚 长官
We can explain that, sir.
解释什么?
Explain what?
不管你听说到的什么 长官
Whatever it is you heard about us, sir.
你是指你们穿着花衬衫开飞机?
You mean the hula shirts you were flying in?
还是你们击落的七架敌机?
Or the seven planes you shot down?
你们都能够获得银星勋章
You’re both being awarded the Silver Star…
还要晋升上尉军衔
and promoted to captain.
就是这些好消息吗?长官 或
Is that the good news, sir, or…
在陆军飞行员之中
You’re just about the only pilots in the Army
你们是唯一有实战经验的
with combat experience.
我需要你们完成一项任务
I need you for a mission I’ve been ordered to put together.
你们知道什么事最绝密吗?
You know what top secret is?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
就是你能够获得勋章
It’s the kind of mission where you get medals.
但是他们只能颁发给你的家属
But they send them to your relatives.
最高绝密 就是说你们将为航♥空♥史
Top secret means you train for something
上绝无先例的任务接受训练
never done before in aviation history…
甚至连去哪儿都不能知道
and you go without knowing where you’re going.
你们干还是不干
You do it on that basis or not at all.
我要去 长官
I’ll go, sir.
我也去 长官
I’ll go, too, sir.
另外 麦考利 英方送来了你的私人物品
By the way, the Brits sent over your personal effects.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
还有一件事我要告诉你们
There’s only one more thing I can tell you.
把你们的花衬衫留在家里
Leave your goddamn hula shirts at home.
亲爱的雷夫
Dear Rafe…
没有你的日子我很不习惯
It’s so strange to be this far from you…
但你应该每个这样的夜晚
but you should know this every night…
我到处找你
I’ve been looking all over for you.
丹尼 这
Danny, this…
现在这个时候我们最好开诚布公
this ain’t no time to leave things unsaid.
我们要面对现实
Now, we got to face facts here.
现实就是 我们爱上同一个女人
The fact is, we just both love the same woman.
你知道她是我爱上的第一个女孩 雷夫
You know she’s the first girl I ever felt this way about, Rafe.
我情不自禁 就跟你一样
I couldn’t help what happened any more than you could.
可是这次不一样 丹尼
This is different, though, Danny.
伊芙琳曾经失去过一次爱人
Evelyn already lost the man she loved once.
我不想这样的事情再次发生在她身上
I just don’t want it to see that happen to her again.
我们没有选择 这是战争
Guys like us got no choice. This is war.
她很清楚
She knows that.
丹尼 别这样
Danny, don’t do this.
别参加这次任务
Don’t go on this mission.
你不必证明什么
You got nothing to prove.
你从小就在保护我
You’ve been protecting me since we were kids.
对 没错
Yeah,well…
你这人是挺需要保护的
you do tend to need it from time to time.
(一九四二年三月三日)
我要求你们自愿参加的任务
The mission I’m asking you to volunteer for…
非常危险
is exceptionally dangerous.
看看你身边的同伴
Take a look at the man beside you.
很可能六个星期后
It’s a good bet that in the next six weeks…
你 或者是他已经牺牲了
you or he… will be dead.
有足够勇气的 向前一步
Everyone brave enough to accept this… step forward.
你们的祖母可以驾驶 B25 在一英里的跑道上起飞
Your grandmother could take a B25 off… on a milelong runway.
现在我要求你们在四百六十七英尺的跑道上起飞
Well, I’m gonna train you to do it in 467 feet.
因为超过了四百六十七英尺 你只有命丧黄泉
Because at 468 feet… you’re dead.
起飞后 要象驾驶战斗机一样
And once you get it up you’ll learn to fly it like a fighter…
距离地面三十英尺飞行
…thirty feet off the ground.
这位是海军航♥空♥兵的杰克·理查兹上尉
I want you to say hello to Lieutenant Jack Richards, Navy Aviation.
他将帮我们为这些胖妞减减肥
He’ll help us lighten these fat ladies.
把那个箱子扔掉
Dump that ashcan. Dumpt hat ashcan.
看到瞄准镜了吗?卸掉
See that bomb sight? Get rid of it.
上校 他疯啦!
Colonel, he’s crazy!
这位女士太肥了
The lady’s fat!
听他指挥
Listen to him.
不要胖妞 我们要一位骨感美的美女
She’s fat lady. We want a skinny lady!
开足马力
Max power!
拉起来 拉起来!
Get up, get up!
见鬼!
Damn!
他们超过了起飞线
They just keep rolling past that line.
也许是这个主意不好
Maybe it’s a bad idea.
不 还是太重 得动大手术
No, they’re too heavy. We gotta get drastic.
这些防弹板
This armored plating goes.
对 就是它 就像脱裙子一样卸掉 年轻人
I’m sure, I’m sure. Lose it like a skirt, son.
松开刹车
Release brakes!
快 快
Come on, come on!
让所有人都站过来
Put every man on the line now!
我们告诉他们怎么飞
Let’s show these boys how this thing is done!
准备好!开足马力!
Come on! Max power.
看 如果他行
Well, if he can do it…
(一九四二年四月二日 大黄蜂号♥航♥空♥母舰)
先生们 现在我可以告诉你们 我们要去东京
Well, gentlemen, now I can tell you… that we’re going to Tokyo.
去轰炸它
And we’re gonna bomb it.
这是罗斯福总统直接特批的任务
That comes as a special request directly from President Roosevelt.
海军送我们到距日本本土四百海里的地方
The Navy’ll sneak us about 400 miles off the Japanese coast…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!