每架飞机多带十桶油!所有飞机都是!
Add ten cans of fuel for each plane! Every plane!
动作快点
Let’s go! Move!
伙计们 快上去
Guys, get up there!
快把皮箱丢掉
Lose those suitcases now!
还有你的宝贝机♥枪♥ 什么?
What’s your favorite gun? What?
快卸下一挺机♥枪♥!马上!否则飞机太重了!
You want off this deck, give me a gun now! It’s still too heavy!
你 去厨房♥找几根扫把
You, go to the kitchen, get some broomsticks.
把它们锯断 染黑后拿过来
Cut them down, paint them black, and bring them here.
把扫把放在机♥枪♥的位置上 你在对我的飞机干什么?
We’ll put a broomstick where this gun was. What are you doing to my plane?
起飞前叫机组人员小便 减轻起飞重量
Tell your crew to take a piss before they take off.
我们的尾部机♥枪♥换成了扫把
We got broomsticks for tail guns.
是啊 能吓死日本人
Yeah. Maybe it’ll scare them.
你要多保重
You take care of yourself up there.
没问题 我会的
Yeah, I will.
丹尼 要小心!听到了吗?
Danny, be careful, you hear me?
我会的 回头见 雷夫
I will, see you, Rafe.
雷夫!我们是精英
Rafe! We’re the tip of the sword!
启动一号♥螺旋桨
Turning on one!
启动二号♥螺旋桨
Turning on two!
好了
All right.
你准备好了吗?
You ready for this?
增压舱压力低并关闭!
Super chargers low and latched!
压力低并关闭!
Low and latched.
我们要逆风航行
We’re full into the wind!
加速航行!加速航行!
More speed! More speed!
你紧张吗?
Are you nervous?
不紧张 长官 是有点
No… yes, sir. Yes.
什么时候开始信教了?
When did you find religion?
在你选中我的时候 长官
When you assigned me to this mission, sir.
帮我个忙
I want you do me a favor.
什么忙?上校
What’s that, Colonel?
替我们祷告
Pray for both of us.
走吧
Let’s go!
开足马力!
Max power!
快点快点
Come on! Come on!
天啊 跑道太短了
Jesus, that was short.
快 快
Move them up!
全速前进 来吧
Full power, here we go!
来吧 来吧
Come on, here we go, here we go!
我们成功了!
We made it!
在柏林 罗马和东京
From Berlin, Rome, and Tokyo
有人说我们是懦夫和纨绔子弟的国家
we have been described as anation of weaklings and playboys…
只能雇佣英国、苏联或中国的士兵替我们打仗
who hire British, Russian, or Chinese soldiers… to do our fighting forus.
现在让他们再重复一遍
Let them repeat that now.
让他们向麦克阿瑟将军和他们的士兵们说吧
Let them tell that to General MacArthur and his men.
让他们对那些浴血奋战
Let them tell that to the soldiers who
在太平洋上的士兵们说吧
today are fighting hard in the far waters of the Pacific.
让他们对空中堡垒的勇士们说吧
Let them tell that to the boys in the flying fortresses.
让他们对海军陆战队的官兵说吧
Let them tell that to the Marines.
日本就在前面 伙计们 保持队形
That’s Japan, fellas. Tighten up back there!
准备战斗
Man your guns!
我们到敌人的老家了
We’re in the enemy’s backyard!
准备就绪 我看到了海岸线
Look alive back there. I see coastline.
提高警戒!小伙子们 提高警戒!
Heads up, boys! Heads up!
一切准备完毕!
Man your guns back there.
机关枪上膛
I’m cocked and locked!
狗♥日♥的♥ 等着挨炸吧
Get ready, suckers!
接近轰炸目标 准备投弹
Approaching targets for bombing raid! Open bomb bay doors.
看到目标吗?
Ripley, you gota target in sight?
三十七度!目标进入视野
37 degrees! Target in sight!
好了 小伙子们 让他们也尝尝挨炸的滋味!
All right, boys, let’s knock their clocks off!
投弹!
Drop your ordnance!
投下炸♥弹♥!投下第一枚
Bombs away! One away!
投弹
Bombs away! Bombs away!
第二枚
Two away!
第三枚 第四枚
Three away! Four away!
我们让他们也吃一惊!投弹!
We caught them by surprise! Dropping ordnance!
连续投弹
Bombs away!
命中兵工厂
…factory.
我们成功了!我们命中目标!干得好!
We got it! We hit our targets! Good job, raiders!
到处都是敌人的高射炮火!
We got flak everywhere!
怎么回事?
Go down there and get Gooz!
我命令大家立即分散
I want everyone to separate!
赶快调整频率 是 长官 赶快调整频率!
Clean that up! Yes, sir. Try and clean that up!
高射炮正在向我们射击!我们得快脱身 古斯!
They’re shooting flak at us! We gotta get out of this shit, Gooz!
起火了
We got a fire!
机尾被击中!电器系统着火了!
Tail’s hit! The electrics! We got a fire backhere!
我马上就把它扑灭
I gotta short this out!
飞进云层 丹尼!快!
Get into the clouds, Danny, right now!
可恶
God damn!
雷德 快去检查一下!
Red, go check that out!
到处都是炮火
We’re getting covered!
希望螺旋桨别被打中!
Just hope they don’t hit a prop!
我受伤了!
I’m hit!
飞机要被打烂了
They’re tearing this plane apart!
雷德 快拉高到八百英尺
Red, take it up, 800 feet.
西欧好像死了
I think Theo’s dead!
西欧 快醒醒 西欧
Theo, wake up! Theo!
快飞进云层 丹尼 要快!飞进云层!
Get into the clouds, Danny, right now! Get up in that soup!
马上离开这里 古斯
We’re gonna pull out of this, Gooz!
谢谢你 乔治
Thank you, George.
有消息吗?将军
What is it, General?
杜立特上校不得不
Colonel Doolittle had to advance his
提前十二个小时起飞
execution order by twelve hours,
总统先生
Mr. President.
没有引导信♥号♥♥了
There will be no homing beacons.
导航机在中国坠毁
The plane carrying them crashed en route to China…
我们的轰炸机燃油不足 他们飞不到中国大♥陆♥
and our bombers may lack the fuel to reach the mainland, sir.
那他们等于是瞎了眼睛 空着油箱在飞行
So our boys are flying blind on empty tanks.
上帝保佑他们
God help them.
还是没收到信♥号♥♥
We’re still not getting a signal.
一片汪♥洋♥ 看不见有陆地 也没有信♥号♥♥
All ocean and no land. Homing in on nothing.
我们还剩几桶油?
How many cans of fuel we got left?
这些都空了
These are all empty!
只剩这桶吗?
Is this all you got?
对 只有这点了 雷德
That’s all we got, Red.
雷夫 你最好祈祷陆地快些出现吧
Rafe! You better pray for land!
恢复无线电通话
Break radio silence.
很抱歉 先生
I’m sorry, gentlemen.
你们非常勇敢
You’re all brave souls.
是我见过的最英勇的飞行员
The bravest I’ve ever had the privilege of flying with.
但现在我们只能靠自己了
But we’re on our own.
这真是一项自杀型的任务
This really was a suicide mission.
注意 一号♥引擎出现问题
Engine one’s fluctuating.
它随时都会熄火
We’ll lose it any minute.
雷夫 快给引擎加油
Rafe, you gotta prime it.
我正在加! 现在怎么样?
I am. How about now?
我看见海岸了 看见海岸了!
I see the coast. I see the coast!
收到 雷夫
Copy that, Rafe.
我们准备着陆
We’re gonna make it.
丹尼 跟着我 我们要成功了
Danny, follow me. We can make this.
陆地就在前面 只有几英里远
I can see the coast now. We’re only a few miles out.
跟着我
Follow me.
我们要找个土质松软的地方着陆
We gotta find a soft landing spot.
二号♥引擎加速
I’m pushing up on two.
我们马上迫降
Hold on for a hard landing!
我看到一片稻田 我们就迫降在那
I see rice paddies. We’ll bring it in right here.
噢 天啊 一号♥引擎熄火了
Oh, God, engine one’s dead.
二号♥引擎马上也要熄火了
We’ll lose engine two any second.
我们可以迫降了 放松
We can make it in. Easy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!