We’ll be dressing for cocktails and walk into the grand salon.
没有人谈论战争 大家都随着舞曲翩翩翩翩起舞
No one’s talking about war. They’re just dancing to Cole Porter.
我要穿晚礼服
I’ll have to get a tux.
是啊
Yeah.
上来 开船了
Come on. There you go. All aboard.
我不是这个意思
You’re out of your mind.
是啊 小心 坐好
Oh, yeah. Careful now. Here, sit down.
看我的
Now let’s see here.
快到了
Ah! There we go.
我要让你登上你喜欢的船
See, this is as close as I could get you to your ship.
怎么样?
So, at least I tried, right?
我已经很满足了 这太好了
Actually, you know what? This is better.
老天 你真美啊
Yeah, it is. God, you’re pretty.
(上 下)
往后我们会怎么样?雷夫
What’s gonna become of us all, Rafe?
嗯 我们左右不了未来 对吗?
Well, the future’s not exactly in our hands, is it?
是的 你是对的
No. I guess you’re right.
天啊 你没事儿吧?
Oh, my God! Are you all right?
没事儿 你呢?
Yeah, are you?
计划中可没有这出
That was not part of the date.
小心地面 喔 谢谢
Watch your step. Oh, thank you.
伊芙琳
Evelyn!
伙计们 快上来吧
Guys, come up! Come on up!
我们在321号♥房♥
Come up! We’re in 321.
我要跟你说一件事
There’s something I got to tell you.
你对我没有秘密可言
Well, you got no secrets from me, Lieutenant.
我看过你的体格检查表 知道你的一切
I’ve seen your medical chart.
是坏消息?还是有难言之处?
This can’t be good, or it wouldn’t be so hard to say.
是啊
Yep.
我要被调走
I got to go away.
我们都要被调走
We’re all going away. Yeah…
没错
Yep.
但是我是去打仗 明天就动身
but I’m going to the war… tomorrow.
我要加入飞鹰中队
I’m flying with the Eagle Squadron.
他们需要美国飞行员
It’s an outfit the British started for American pilots.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你是为美国♥军♥队服役 他们怎么能命令你去英国?
You’re in the U.S. Army. How could they order you to go?
他们没有下命令 是我自愿的
They didn’t order me. I volunteered.
我让你通过体♥检♥ 是我放你过关的
But I passed you. I let you through.
现在你却自愿去最危险的地方?
And now you volunteer… for the most dangerous place you could go?
这和你没关系 你没有责任
It’s not your responsibility, not your choice.
飞行曾经是我唯一的梦想
Flying’s the only thing I ever wanted to do.
对我来说 我之所以活着 是为了
I mean, everything in my life has led me up to this point.
能够与你相遇
Meeting you.
我爱你
I love you.
我深深地爱着你
I love you so much.
我们进去吧
Let’s go inside.
好的 等等 我不能这样做
All right. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
对不起 我只是
Just… I…
我不能这样做 我的意思是 我是非常渴望
See,I can’t do this. I mean, I mean, I can. I… I want to.
你知道我并不是假装高尚
I’m not trying to be noble, you know.
或者谎称我不知道要发生什么
Or not saying I know what would happen or just…
我最好还是别说了
… I need to stop talking.
我只是 我只是不想
I just… I just don’t want…
我只是不想跟别人一样
I just don’t want it to be like everybody else.
今晚我不想
I don’t want you to have anything about tonight…
给你留下任何遗憾
that you regret.
今晚对我一生至关重要
I mean, it’s been the most
我不想破坏它
incredible night of my life… and I don’t want to ruin that.
你当然不会破坏它
Oh, you couldn’t ruin it.
如果我只能再活一晚 我也要与你共度
If I had one more night to live, I’d want to spend it with you.
这也是我的期盼
See, that’s what I want to come home to.
这就是我一生的梦想
That’s what I want to have to think about and dream about.
我要回来与你共度美好的生活
I want to know that the best part of my life… is still ahead of me.
不要
Look. Don’t, um…
请你不要来送我
could you… not come see me off?
现在跟你道别已经够难过了
Because, uh… saying goodbye to you once is hard enough.

Here.
戴上这个
Take this.
我戴上它好看吗?
You think it looks good on me?
我很快就会回来的
I will come back.
你不是叫她别来吗?
I thought you said you told her not to come.
没错
Yeah, I did.
那你干嘛还在找她?
Why you looking for her then?
这是个考验
It’s my test.
我叫她别来她还是来了
If I tell her not to come, and she comes anyway…
就说明她真的非常爱我
then I… I know she loves me.
请五十七站台的乘客上车
All aboard! Track 57!
如果我发生意外
If, uh, anything happens to me…
你一定告诉她 好吗?
I want you to be the one to tell her. All right?
为了我和她
You just make sure and come back for the both of us,
你要活着回来
all right?
等我回来 再见了 好的
See you when I get back. Yeah.
好好干 雷夫
Good hunting, Rafe.
伊芙琳
Evelyn!
伊芙琳
Evelyn!
伊芙琳!伊芙琳!嘿
Evelyn! Evelyn! Evelyn. Hey!
她爱我
She loves me.
德国空军开始轰炸伦敦市中心
The German Luftwaffe relent lessly bombards downtown London…
英国皇家空军为了捍卫领空
while Churchill’s Royal Air Force is
陷入艰辛的苦战
in a deadly struggle to maintain control of the British skies.
简直是破铜烂铁
This is a real mess.
麦考利中尉报到 长官
Lieutenant McCawley reporting for duty, sir.
很好 我们先安排你住下
We’ll get you settled into your quarters.
然后带你去看看你要飞的破烂飞机
And then introduce you to the crate you’ll be flying.
长官 看你们都在这忙着
If you all are patching up bullet holes
我还是直接上飞机吧
here maybe we ought to skip housekeeping and get me in an airplane.
两架飞机没有返航 只剩十一架
Two didn’t come back, sir. We counted only eleven.
象你这样的美国人都急着去送死吗? 飞行员
Are all Yanks as anxious as you to get themselves killed, Pilot Officer?
我不想送死 我只想打仗
Not anxious to die, sir. Just anxious to matter.
这是你的战斗机
This is yours.
他是好样的
Good chap.
直到着陆关闭引擎后才闭上眼睛
Didn’t die till he’d landed and shut down his engine.
请坐 先生们
Please be seated, gentlemen.
我的心情很沉重
I’m afraid I’m in a bad mood.
刚才邱吉尔和斯大林问我 我也要问问你们
Churchill and Stalin are asking me what I’m asking you.
美国还要假装世界大战没有发生多久?
How long is America going to pretend the world is not at war?
我们提供了大量的食品和油料 总统先生 就我所知
We’ve increased food and oil shipments, Mr. President and as far as I know
他们需要坦克、战斗机、大炮、子弹还有士兵
What they really need are tanks, planes bullets, bombs, and men to fight.
可美国人还是认为希♥特♥勒♥和
But our people think Hitler and his
他的纳粹党仅仅只是欧洲的问题
Nazi thugs are Europe’s problem.
我们必须更积极些
We have to do more.
援助英国和苏联
Send the Brits and Russians more of our ships
更多的军舰和防空武器
and antiaircraft weapons.
继续从太平洋舰队调拨?
And keep cannibalizing the Pacific Fleet?
还有更好的选择吗?
What choice do we have?
我们在制♥造♥冰箱 敌人却一直在制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
We’re building refrigerators while our enemies build bombs.
战争已经不可避免了
掩盖事实只是失败
美军停止供应石油 切断了我们的生命线
我们只能维持十八个月
没有别的选择 只有战争
只有发动大规模的袭击
我们有这样的能力吗?
必须一仗消灭太平洋舰队
就在珍珠港
太令人激动了
This is so exciting.
珍珠港有大约一百多艘军舰
You know there’s about one hundred ships on Pearl.
每一艘有多少水手?
How many sailors per ship?
那要看情况而定 军舰上的水手比潜艇上的多
It depends. More on a battle ship than a sub.
平均下来 有两千个?
But say, on average… 2,000?
加上飞行员、陆战队员 还有基地后勤
Then there’s the flyers, the marines, base personnel.
我还在算水兵人数
I’m still working on the sailors.
反正我们的机率很高
Girls, I think the odds are in your favor.
是啊 一比四千
Yeah, like 4,000 to one.
这儿是天堂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!